All Comments on 'Majgen Ch. 010'

by ellynei

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ellyneiellyneialmost 16 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Thanks for all the wonderful feedback on chapter 009 people :) I submitted chapter 010 prior to 9 coming up, so the paranoid situation of not knowing aint so bad anymore. I still love feedback tho :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Keep going!

Very interesting and different. Would be very dissapointed if you did not finish this story.

Nicely surprised with fast appearance of the 10th chapter after the agonizing wait for the 9th.

After the 9th chapter I was contemplating suggesting more 'human' themes instead of politics but you did just that here,.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Overdue Comment

I trust you are going to resolve all of the questions raised about politics and sexuality. Why was Majden's development halted? What caused her self-loathing to arrise What was it in her early life that cased her problems? Your other characters seem to be rounded. I have enjoyed all of the chapters so far.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiteralmost 16 years ago
I'm absolutly stunned

This is not only the best thing I've ever read on Lit, it's one of the best SF stories I've EVER read. And I've read a LOT of SF.

I'm not sure I understand why they apparently destroyed her sexuality but I assume it has to do with keeping her from subconciously eminating self destructive images of herself as a whore. Having others hate you because you hate yourself or be depressed because of your depression is, perhaps, not as destructive as having others despise you because you project that image of yourself.

I am only some clueless guy (tm) who can never understand abuse from a womans point of view, no matter how much I would hope to, but it seems to me that there are many points at which this story is telling the story of molest, degradation, and abuse in the real world from the authors eyes.

My fear, and it is a selfish one, is that a satisfying ending for this story may not be written at this point in the authors life.

I truly, truly, hope that is not the case... But even if it is, the story so far has been amazing.

Best wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Ebook Brilliance

There are certainly a lot of questions you have chosen to leave unanswered. I think thats a good strategy to keep the reader in suspense BUT you gotta tell us at some point lol ;-P

ellyneiellyneiover 15 years agoAuthor
Notice from Author.

Sorry people the full story will not be posted online. Don't start reading, contact me if you want word once it is available in book form, in the far future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I should be working...

instead, 10 chapters in... and I'm going onto chapter 11.

Awesome read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome!

I really enjoy your writing. I'll be checking out your other stories once I finish this book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
=]

fantastic story. i don't know enough about writing to complain about any writing mistakes. however, i feel as if the story is slowing down and its losing my utmost attention. havent read further than this chapter tho =] great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Art

I am really impressed by your story. Your creativity keeps me on edge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is late feed back. I started reading this series yesterday and was immediately drawn into the story. I enjoy stories on extra mental abilities and yours is different enough to keep me curious. My major complaint is the level of violence but you don’t dwell on it so it’s acceptable for me to continue reading. I don’t understand how with their mental ability they resort to such basic physical punishment. Keep it up I will continue reading this and your other stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous