Majic Cont...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oasis665
oasis665
12 Followers

The movement around her body not free to the outside, brought Oasis back from her star gazing. Her legs were exposed from the front, she could feel the cool air around her thighs. Feeling petite hands caressing her skin, Oasis knew it was lore, and smiled with agreement. Gripping the opening of the roof with her hands, Oasis stepped her feet wider, straining the arch of her feet to hold a more open stance for lore. Her panty was pulled under the garter, Oasis could feel lore was using her teeth. She hoped her clit would not be gaining the same fate as Elisa, but almost ached for it, the moment lore parted her lips with a wet tongue, and began to explore her. lore continued her exploration, purposely missing Oasis’ clit to frustrate her. Oasis tried to move herself to navigate this tongue, but the strain in her feet and ankles from this position gave her limited movement. Leaning forward and gripping the sides of the roof with her fingers, she lay her upper body flat against the top. Taking the strain off her feet, and being rewarded, when lore flicked this wet tongue on her clit over and over. Her cheek against the cold surface, Oasis felt her moans grabbed by the wind, and carried beyond her. A flash of a movie went through her mind. A stunt man trying to hold on to the top of a car before being thrown off of it.

Suzanne lit with electricity again seeing the bending willow, unknowingly protrude her bottom. "Elisa, raise and hold the back of her gown over her bottom for me," she commanded quietly. Moving to Elisa’s vacated seat, Suzanne gained her needed position behind Oasis. The limited space of the car, made this tiny cane perfection. The force of her wrist in vertical, would be near as effective as a horizontal weld. "Thank you lore, that is enough." When lore moaned her indifference, Suzanne raised her brow to Giovani around Oasis’ leg.

"lore, do not bring her to pleasure," he said, satisfied when he saw her face shift some away. "Better?" he asked, his own indifference heard, to continue the sight before him.

Sighing, and rolling her eyes at him, Suzanne nodded. "Typical," she thought. Place two women sexually in front of a man, and he could be happy for a life time. Dismissing the trivial thought, she raised her tiny cane. Flipping her wrist, as if using a whip, her first mark landed, a satisfying sound and sight, when Oasis tensed immediately before easing back again slowly. Looking at Philippe, and his surprised expression, her first thought came back to her, "Typical."

Philippe had been as focused as Giovani watching lore tease and suckle around Oasis. The slanted mark beginning to welt in front of him brought his attention from one sight to the other, back and forth. He saw Suzanne raise her arm again, and waited, a brief anticipation shocking his mind, for her to land another. Seeing the marks land and form, his own hand twitched to be the possessor of this stem. Three on each side fanned, meeting together between the exposed base on her rear.

Her cries of pain were as lost as her moans of pleasure, the wind depriving, even her, the ability to gauge her pain through sound. The feeling was not diminished at all. The fire she felt to her senses, brought tears to her eyes. Though the type of heeled shoes had hurt her before, she was grateful for them now. The spike of them secured in the carpet of the floor gave her stability to keep standing. Gripping the sides of the car’s roof top, flattening her upper body even more, she braced herself for any forthcoming from Suzanne. lore softly continued to lick her, knowing these caresses would ease her pain some. Oasis relaxed into lore’s mouth, easing her grip on the car. The pleasure brought with lore’s tongue mingled with the fire she still felt from the baby bamboo. Her body responded to both, lore’s tongue and lips capturing her clit, bringing the two senses together. Oasis felt suspended, opening her eyes, and watching the silent city slide by her. When the car slowed and stopped at a traffic light, another car pulled along side waiting patiently. The driver curious, glancing at the darkened windows beside him. "Philippe….mon Philippe!" she gasped, arching herself, becoming the roof ornament instead of the hood. The patient driver’s attention went to her. Lying back to the roof, Oasis smiled at him. The light turning green, he sped off quickly, making her laugh. She could only imagine the physical sight she presented. Tears down her face, hair in every which way from the wind, and elegantly dressed. "Belzebuth’s kin," she thought.

Being led back down to the interior, she was allowed to sit on her heels in front of lore, and repair her face, while lore brushed and refastened her hair. The clasp securing it was lost somewhere between the outskirts of town, and downtown itself. lore asked the driver for two fountain pens. Twisting the smoothed hair into a bun, she secured a pen on each side. Looking at her work, she thought, "At least the fan look matches her bottom." Her nails traced down Oasis’ bare neck to her shoulders, making Oasis lean against her easily. lore pulled her own dress up, so she could hold Oasis with her knees, and replaced her nails with her little mouth.

Philippe leaned back in his seat watching the arousal transform Oasis’ face. He knew how the tiny breaths would feel against his skin, and how an escaped moan would taste in his mouth from her. When he saw her fingers clasp around lore’s spread shoes, and her eyes, transformed, looked at him in need, his only thought was…… desire.

L’Indulgence

Suzanne felt typical watching with the same interest as her peers. Such a simple act between the two. The chemistry apparent in the familiar comforts shown to each other. She would have enjoyed seeing the continuation of caresses to more between lore and Oasis, but the car had stopped, evident to deliver them to their destination. Slipping the invitation from her garter conspicuously, she gained entrance out of the car with Elisa, before the others.

A brief moment alone with Philippe in the car, and she felt like discreet lover’s, stealing a quite kiss. Taking her leash in his hand once more, he led her out. No neighbors to hide from now. "Philippe, please, you know I will follow without this," she implored from him.

"Oasis, knowing is expected, doing, is something entirely different." Without regard, he jangled the leash, turning from her, to follow.

When tickets were asked for, Suzanne shooed away the ones Giovani offered, and produced the invitation to the usher, pointing to Oasis to acknowledge her presence for identification. Philippe’s enjoyment of the car ride to the present, vanished. Seeing the invitation, his jealous anger surfaced without restraint. Standing for a moment, every part of him infused again with past aggressions. The choker, the gown she wore, infuriated him. Pulling her forward abruptly, his grip on the leash cruelly shortened by his other hand pulling close to the choker. Oasis envisioned the beautiful stones falling and stumbling around her shoes, his hold was so tight. Instead, she stumbled to follow him without choice, keeping her balance only by luck on her tricky heels.

Thrusting the end of the leash into Suzanne’s hand, he released his hold around Oasis. "Here…she can accompany the note," he said turning away quickly.

"No, Maitre, please!" Oasis pleaded instantly, her one hand pulling at the leash in Suzanne’s possession, the other reaching out for him. The desire so naked in his face moments ago, replaced by his shell of anger.

"Why Oasis?" he asked, turning back to confront her. "You wear the gown, the choker, you still had possession of the invitation!!" It was not a question. His anger, his jealousy all centered around her retaining the admiration of another.

"It was not intentional," she said, knowing it sounded as hollow as she felt. "I meant to return all of it, please, Maitre don’t look at me that way…." Her voice breaking, his expression not softened by her excuses. In all the tears, in all the pain she had ever felt or given to him, in only one look he bore into her spirit, what true pain could be. When he turned again away from her, everything, even this pain, went with him. She stood still, numb. The pull on the leash she followed without understanding, a guidance without thought. Reaching the upper balconies she kneeled without protest, seeing her leash tied to the banister in front of her. The production began, lights softening around her, the tears falling silent down her face. What she saw in her mind was not the sight before her eyes, but each day she had shared with him before feeling this void so complete. If only she had not procrastinated in the responsibility of choice he had given her.

Intermission came. The break for so many to mingle, to see and show who of who’s shined more brightly in the fluorescent sun of the house. Oasis scanned the mill of people below her, trying to find him.

"Oasis…." lore whispered. "What can I do? I want to cry, you look so sad." Kneeling herself and putting her arms around Oasis, the leash biting under her arm, she held Oasis against her. Feeling the tap of the tiny cane, lore moved away some. Her kneeled position beside Oasis, she let her hand rest on the floor against Oasis’ knee, her eyes looking out into the people too. She spied Giovani amongst some of his friends. Watching him, she could not help in Oasis’ search.

"lore," Oasis murmured, finally speaking. Not getting a response right away, Oasis pinched lore’s pinkie resting against her knee. "Ask him to find Philippe," her request so simple, but so complicated to make things right again. Find him and then…… In her mind she thought Giovani might shed some perspective in her favor for her own actions. It was not a solid hope she could feel, but to imagine, something at least to give her a hope to explain why she never returned any of the gifts, or discarded the invitation.

lore, her attention focused on Oasis’ request, turned herself to look at her friend. The lights were cruel, showing the stark streaks upon Oasis’ face, but yet they softened the points in Oasis’ eyes, making a little rift in the shell Oasis carried around her. Caressing the map, lore, indulged her own arousal for a moment, to see such naked emotions. "Oasis, to even ask would gain me, perhaps more, of what you have now. He would not interfere, nor act as your liaison." It was a truth, she knew Oasis expected, but Giovani leaving her this way in the balcony alone, she suspected without having asked, he was already in search of Philippe. lore knew by the way he watched her before the intermission, her concern for her friend was marked in her demeanor. In his own quiet way, without her asking or knowing, he would attempt to ease her worry for her friend’s well being.

Oasis accepted the response without blame to anyone but herself. She could have left. Something she had done before in foolishness. It was a brief thought in her mind to do so, but to do it once was naïve, to do it twice? She did not want to think of the repercussions she might face, but even more devastating to think? If she left, what if there were none? A fresh stream of tears formed in her eyes, spilling the corners, and the insides of her cheeks. Lore ignored the tap of the baby cane, and pulled her arms around Oasis, their cheeks together behind the banister bars.

The opening door brought all of the attentions in the enclave to the new presence. Stefan entered and even to the unknowing, seemed agitated in his movements. His sight went immediately to the two kneeled on the floor before Suzanne. His look burned with contempt, and near fury. "Get up both of you, get up right now!" He nearly shouted.

"Hello to you too Stefan," Suzanne interjected smoothly, "and no, you two may stay where you are."

Stefan turned his glare to Suzanne. "Do you know the distraction this is making? The buzz is not about MY production, but about, who are the so interesting people who chain others to the skies above! This is not acceptable Suzanne. This is not the place for such nonsense!" His face showed his seriousness, by turning a scarlet red, his eyes and his mouth a twist in them both, making it seem they were fighting against each other on his expression. He pointed jaggedly to Oasis. When he saw both lore and her trying to hold back their laughter, his anger increased, making his finger slightly shake. "Get up," he said again, a voice this time, that made Oasis think of poison.

Oasis did not move, her own anger beginning to build towards this truly egoistic man. Her eyes dried completely turning a dangerous green, her face set stonily, and any humiliation to be chained, to this banister, left her. She returned his fury for a moment, then turned her face away, held so haughtily, even she felt it was an action to express her disregard fully. His angry, measured approach to her was felt, but not acknowledged. Oasis could feel the agitation exuding from him when he bent to grab her shoulder. She heard the swoosh and snap of the baby cane right near her ear, and even then did not flinch her stoic posture. The wince from Stefan she also heard, and smiled inside knowing the baby had taken it’s mark perfectly.

"Stefan, in my lifetime, I have seen nonsense, but what you were just about to do, is right there at the top of it. Having read your invitation, it seems to me, you have gotten exactly what you asked for. She is wearing what you wanted, she is in all sense of the word in possession by her leash, and circumstances have made Philippe absent to this real nonsense." Suzanne paused for a moment allowing Stefan to absorb her words. "If things have not been as successful for you this evening as you had hoped, then there is much to be said in being careful in what you ask for."

Suzanne’s tone was pleasant, and non threatening, but Oasis could feel the white storm building behind her. In admonishing Stefan’s petty complaints, Suzanne had made her feel proud to be a possession, even though temporarily given away. She thought of Elisa, and felt a true remorse, finally, for hurting her. Elisa was lucky to have a Mistress who protected the value of what was possessed. In her heart she knew also that Philippe had not left her. In producing the invitation, Oasis felt correctly, Suzanne had meant to punish Philippe as well. All of the past hours had been to rectify Elisa being used improperly. This understanding brought a feeling of relief, and also a feeling of safety against Stefan’s presence still. Oasis knew, as long as Suzanne had possession of her leash, her fate was in good hands.

"Stefan, poor little man, if you would like to address me now, and ask for her possession, there is still a few minutes before the production begins to do so." Suzanne had lain the baby cane across her lap tapping it lightly in the other hand. "Before you do though, I have ask…..Oasis, do you wish to go with him?"

Oasis did not reply. Her posture remained erect and still for a few seconds, then she slowly began to unravel the leash from the banister. Standing to her feet, she faced Suzanne. They exchanged looks for a moment before Oasis unhooked the leash from the choker and offered it to her. Suzanne raised her eyebrow questioningly, but accepted it without comment. "Please Mistress, indulge me this one time," was all Oasis said to her.

"Stefan, I do have to say, to receive such beautiful gifts is very flattering, and very gracious of you. You were not able to see my reaction to all of the extravagant bouquets, so I am happy you are here, and I can now show you just what I think of it all." Pulling the thin straps of the gown over her shoulders, she gestured to lore, to help her with the zipper in the back. Feeling the pull begin down, she felt released from all of the nonsense that had bound her spirit from the start of such gifts. The gown free, it pooled to her feet, her undergarments a stark contrast to her skin in the lights of the house. Standing in the pool of fabric, Oasis unclasp the choker holding it up before her eyes. She seemed to offer it to Stefan, but when he reached for it, she flicked her wrist and hand sideways, dropping it below. Glancing it’s fallen progress, she saw it land carefully in the lap of a woman below them. The blue tinted hair turned upwards, a delightful little scowl on the older woman’s face. Oasis waved her fingers mischievously, and smiled a naughty smile to her before facing Stefan again.

Though his anger had never left him, Stefan felt an even greater surge of it course through him. Blindly he reached for Oasis’ arm, but she pulled them up above her, then leaned over the banister slightly, gaining even more attentions from below. Even with the baby cane poised and ready in Suzanne’s hand, Stefan stopped, feeling the eyes of the upturned faces. Nervously he smiled and waved a small wave of his own, hoping in his reputation for the uncommon, this would all look to be part of the production.

Oasis made a sweeping gesture, pulling the pooled gown back up, then over her head, holding it above her. With a grand curtsey to Stefan, she turned once more to the banister and threw the gown high, so it would fall slowly into the eyes waiting below. She thought of Mardi Gras and the throwing of beads, the way it was accepted in it’s flight. Her only regret, was not to have all the flowers to throw and give such a happy funeral. The house lights began their slow diminish, giving the whole of her performance " a saving grace" to Stefan.

"Bravo!" Suzanne smiled to her.

Bending down, Oasis removed the thin straps of her heels from around her ankles, then taking them and connecting them together by one of their clasps, she placed this make shift collar around her neck securing it the same way. "Mistress?" she asked, kneeling again near the banister, then feeling Suzanne clasp the leash and bind her once more, she felt at ease.

Philippe came back with Giovani. The smile Giovani gave lore, let her know things would be right again. They had both witnessed the funeral. She eased from Oasis to be closer to him, knowing in Oasis’ smile looking outwards, Oasis knew Philippe had come back. Philippe quietly sat behind her. When he reached his arm out to take the leash in his possession again, Oasis caressed her face against his wrist. She continued to kneel at his feet her head in his lap. Each caress he gave to her hair, made her feel more of a song in her soul, than any that could be sung before her.

The performance to it’s end, Suzanne dropped the invitation in her seat, dusting her hands in front of her she smiled. "At least this nonsense is behind them."

oasis665
oasis665
12 Followers