Major Dominance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you know... someone tall, poise. Kind of like you, I guess - suppose. You?"

"Well, I suppose, I would fall in love with someone sweet and... dominatable, kind of like you."

I raised an eyebrow. "Dominatable?"

"Do you think that's weird?"

"No, not at all. I just personally would not want to dominate someone."

"I see," Jillian said.

An awkward silence. "But I would not mind being dominated by someone, you know, I guess - suppose."

Jillian looked lustily at me. I felt hazy. "Really?" she asked.

"Really. I-"

She leaned in and kissed me lightly at first. I kissed her back, and then we stayed with our lips passionately interlocked for some time.

We heard the doorknob turn and quickly broke the kiss. Mother walked in. "Jillian, dear, I hope you're enjoying yourself. Are you staying for dinner?"

"I should probably go before dinner, Ms. Relma. My mom will pick me up soon," Jillian said, recovering quickly to her dignified self. "I'm having a wonderful time, though. Leah- Analia and I were talking about our dreams and... desires for the future."

"That's great. And it explains why Analia looks so flustered right now. She never did have a great grasp on her future. Her brother Oliver always knew what he wanted. That's another thing he does so well."

Mother left us.

Jillian turned to me. It was winter, and the sun had already begun to set. We watched it romantically through my open curtains. "Sometimes I wish the world spun faster," Jillian said. "Then sunsets would occur more often."

She left when her mom came to pick her up.

From then on, we officially became partners. We could not tell anyone, however. Jillian did not mind going public, but I insisted that she protect her reputation. Everyone knew me as the quiet oddball, and I did not want to sink Jillian to my level.

Jillian respected my wishes, but also tried to make me more confident in myself. When I would invite her to my house, she had me reflect on my inner thoughts, and punished me when they were too negative. The punishments were as elaborate as they could be with Mother able to barge in at any moment. Usually, they were light spankings, where I would have to say something positive about myself with each hit. Sometimes she denied me orgasms until I did something to treat myself.

Even her punishments showed how much she cared about me. Over time, I started to come out of my shell.

"I thought of a nickname," I said.

"I'm listening," Jillian replied.

I took a deep breath. "Miss Jillian."

I looked at Jillian, hoping she would not be weirded out. She quelled my worries with a deep kiss.

Eventually, we got bored by the limitations of my house. If Mother was downstairs, capable of marching into my room, then our passions were too risky.

Instead, we decided to stay longer after school. The school remained open for athletics and various clubs, but most classrooms were empty. We used these empty classrooms for our sessions.

During one of them, Jillian brought a few bundles of rope.

"What are those for?" I asked, pointing to the rope.

"Come on. I know my Leah has a good imagination," Jillian said. "Take your clothes off."

"What if someone walks by?"

"I've locked the door, don't worry."

"Won't people be suspicious about a locked door?"

Jillian put a finger to my lips. "Just breathe. You are going to be okay. It is not unreasonable for a door to be locked when school is over."

I nodded, slowly.

"Take your clothes off," she repeated.

I obeyed.

Jillian expertly put the ropes over my body, looping it around in ways I did not understand. She worked extra slowly around my thighs and chest. Then she pulled some part of the rope, making me yelp as the whole thing tightened. She bound my wrists and legs so that I was on my knees with my hands behind my back.

"Oh, wow. You are good at this, Miss Jillian," I said.

Jillian beamed. "Thanks, I spent so many hours yesterday- you know, it's not important."

I giggled, which caused me to rub against the rope, stimulating me.

Jillian took a more serious tone. "Have you started your college applications?"

I frowned at her. "I have. Why do you ask, Miss?"

"I've applied to Loguria University." She paused. "I'm probably going to be accepted. As you know, I have a perfect GPA, and Veneration Academy has a good reputation. Plus, I'm a legacy student since both my parents went there."

I felt a hitch in my throat. I knew what she was getting at. "I... I understand. I did not even try to apply there, since I know I won't get in. I'm not good enough."

"Leah, don't say that."

"But it's true!" I shouted. I pulled back. "I'm sorry. I should not yell at you, Miss."

"It's okay, Leah." She rubbed my back. "But this means that after this year, we will have to part ways."

She eyed me, watching my reaction. My face was glum. I felt a darkness creep over me. "I wish I was like my brother," I whispered.

"What?"

"I wish I was smart enough to get into Loguria." The dam nearly broke, but I did not cry. I never cried. "I'm... I'm worthless."

Jillian slapped my face so hard I think her hand must have hurt. I was too shocked to scream.

"Don't ever say that," she said.

"But-"

"It is not true."

I remained silent. I did not believe her. Everyone knew I was worthless. My Mother knew it. My classmates knew it. My brother knew it. I knew it. And deep down, I was sure that Jillian knew it, too.

Jillian, as if reading my mind, determined that I needed a more thorough lesson. She pulled me over her knees and spanked me once hard. I gasped. This was harder than any spanking she had ever given me before.

"With each hit, repeat the words 'I am not worthless,' understand?"

Before I could respond she spanked me again.

"I am... not... worthless," I said, barely.

I think she spanked me over fifty times. I was only supposed to receive twenty, but I kept failing to say the phrase properly.

Some tears were in my eyes from the pain, but I was not crying.

I was still draped over Jillian's knees when she said, "Listen, Leah." My lips trembled. My ass burned. Jillian stroked my hair. "I'm going to untie you now. I want you to save these ropes. Think of them as an extension of my authority. Whenever you feel them against your skin - whether you tie yourself or get someone else to tie you - I want you to imagine that it is me hugging you, okay?"

"Okay, Miss Jillian."

"Then we will never truly be apart. Whenever you look at the sunset, it is the same sunset that I am watching."

"Okay, Miss Jillian."

"We'll know that, somewhere out there, we are still one with each other."

"Okay, Miss Jillian."

"Good girl."

"Miss Jillian?"

"Yes, Leah?"

"Why do you have to go to Loguria? Can't we decide on another college that I will be able to get into? It will still be a decent one since I'm an okay student at a reputable school. It just won't be the best."

Jillian balled her hands into fists. She opened and closed her mouth many times. Finally, she spoke. "I wanted that. I really did. But my parents... they are forcing me to apply 'early decision' to Loguria. This - us - it just won't work. They just won't accept it."

I knew 'it' referred more than just her college applications. Jillian's parents did not approve of me, which is why we never went to her house. I suspected they knew of our relationship and were trying to keep Jillian away from me. "Will we at least stay in touch?"

"I don't know, Leah. It would hurt." She paused, in deep concentration. "I don't know," she repeated.

She solemnly untied me. Our session came to a very desolate end.

Our conversations after that day were more restrained. We still loved each other, but we knew we would eventually be forced apart, so all our words hung heavy in the air.

Jillian had really helped me over the course of senior year.

Now that my senior year of high school was entering its final months, I reflected on how far I had come. I had friends besides Jillian. Not many, and none as good as her, but it was more than I ever had growing up. My grades had improved. Not enough for Mother to care, but still improvement.

In the weeks leading up to final exams, Jillian and I decided to have one final session.

After school, we found an empty classroom that we were sure would not have any clubs.

Jillian made me strip and tied me up with her special rope that she had made me save - the extension of her authority, as she called it. This time, she shoved a large vibrator in my pussy. It was on the highest setting.

"Today, you'll get to orgasm all you want."

"Thank you, Miss Jillian."

She took off her skirt, slid off her panties and stood over me. I licked her aggressively, motivated by the vibrations in my vagina. She came before me (I had much better control over my orgasms than Jillian, thanks to the training she had given me). When I climaxed, she stepped back and watched me squirm for a few minutes.

She put her clothes on while I remained helpless. I came again.

Then the doorknob rattled.

Jillian and I became alarmed, looking to each other for comfort. Jillian had locked the door, so we hoped that whoever was trying to get it would just pass on.

The doorknob kept rattling.

The rattling paused for a second and then continued. We heard the metallic click of the lock being undone, and Principal Adams walked in.

Why did it have to be Principal Adams? He was one of the few people who had a key to the doors.

I stayed so still and silent and felt so small and scared that Principal Adams did not notice us at first. He grabbed a file folder off the teacher's desk. As he turned to leave, he saw Jillian standing petrified. Then he saw me huddled in the corner, trembling.

Principal Adams was alarmed. He dashed over to me, concerned. "Analia! My goodness." He narrowed his eyes at Jillian. "Did you do this?"

Jillian's normally calm and collected persona wobbled. "I... I sort of-"

"She didn't!" Principal Adams must have thought that I was being bullied by Jillian. I could not have her reputation tarnished because of me. It was hard to think straight because of the vibrator, but I had to. "She... she was trying to help me get untied, which is why" - I moaned from the vibrations - "which is why she locked the door, to protect my privacy."

"Then... who tied you up like this?" Principal Adams asked, trying to stay professional.

Jillian tried interjecting. "I was the one-"

"I tied myself."

Principal Adams believed me, believed that I somehow managed to tie myself like this. Jillian tried to shake her head behind him. The principal was now looking at me like a disgusting rat. A worthless rat. But he did not say anything.

Instead, Principal Adams tried to untie the ropes. But he did not know how to do so; he knew nothing of knots. He dashed out and returned later with a pair of huge scissors.

He cut the rope to pieces. He understood nothing about the ropes, so he had to make several more cuts than necessary. By the time I was untied, the rope was shredded and unusable. They were the one connection I had to Jillian, and now they were gone.

I put my clothes on quickly and he dragged me to his office. Principal Adams threw the rope in the trash and confiscated the vibrator. He instructed Jillian to go home.

In the end, I received a 'disciplinary violation.' That was something I would have to put on my college applications. To the colleges I had already applied to, I would have to notify them of my violation. Most of these colleges rescinded my acceptance.

Of course, there was the option of explaining my violation, but the explanation would have only made things worse. What college would admit someone as indecent as me? It was better to simply state that I had a violation without saying why.

I ended up getting rejected by all the good schools.

All the good schools, except Dremeder University that is. I explained my violation on the application to them in detail, knowing what kind of school Dremeder was. Ironically, my indecency is probably the reason I got in.

Dremeder's application was weird. It asked for sexual orientation and gender identity but gave no 'prefer not to say' option. They said if a student prefers not to say, then Dremeder would not be a healthy place for them. They also needed to know this information for roommate assignments, as I learned later. I had to provide proof that I had no STDs and that I was properly vaccinated, which was a whole ordeal.

Dremeder asked for my name, but also asked what I'd rather be called. I typed 'Leah' in the box. I wanted to leave my old name behind.

I will never be Analia. I'm not good enough.

I doubt I could have gathered the courage to tell Mother what happened. Luckily, I did not have to. She received a call from the school. I did not tell Mother anything about Jillian's involvement, because I knew Mother would try to get the school to blame Jillian.

"Analia, do you know what you've done?" Mother said.

Even Father, who rarely spoke to me, was involved. "Analia, you have humiliated our family. What should I tell others of my daughter? Shall I tell them the truth? That my daughter failed to get into any good school because she was... going around naked... in the academy."

Father looked horrified.

Mother consoled him. "We don't have to tell others anything, dear. We can always talk about Oliver."

"Yes, Oliver," Father replied, relieved.

I did not cry. I was just empty. "I'm sorry," I said, flatly.

"Analia, don't," Mother said, shoving a palm in my face. "Don't start with your apologies. You've been apologizing since you were a kid, and you have never once changed. You are a disgrace to this household, a disgrace to all self-respecting women, and, most of all, a disgrace to yourself."

I looked down.

"You are a rotten child, who does not appreciate anything we've done for you or any of the resources you've had. You never did your chores, never organized your room, never socialized properly, never spoke with dignity, never excelled in school, never did anything worthwhile with all the free time you've had. You are nothing like Oliver. You are worthless."

I clenched my fists. "I'm not worthless!"

"Don't shout at your mother," Father said.

"I'm not worthless," I repeated, through gritted teeth.

"What makes you valuable to society, or to anyone?" Mother said. "Go on, enlighten us. Why should we not call you worthless. Are you anything but a detriment to our family's name?"

I was stunned.

"Well?"

But there was nothing to say. I ran to my room and slammed the door. I closed the curtains before I could see the sunset and buried myself in pillows.

I really wanted to cry. I wanted to sob all my worries away. I got up and stared at myself in the bathroom mirror, looking deep into my eyes.

"Please cry," I begged my reflection. "Please..."

But there were no tears. A vacant woman looked back at me, disgusted. Disgusted with me, just like everyone else.

Principal Adams must have told his children, a son and a daughter, about what happened to me. They both went to Veneration Academy and could not keep their mouths shut. Word got around quickly about what happened, about what I had done.

No one dared to talk to me. My indignity was contagious, apparently. Jillian tried approaching me a few times, but I shoved her away. I did not want her to be associated with me.

Many people teased me, calling me degrading names. I did not mind. I deserved it. I just waited for senior year to end. Teachers tried to be professional with me, but I knew they all thought that I was scum.

My parents refused to call me their daughter. They tried to hide me when their friends or business partners came over. They did not need to. I wanted to hide myself.

When my parents found out I was going to Dremeder, they said they would pay for my tuition, housing, meals, and other expenses, but would never talk to me again.

By the end of the school year, I just accepted my place. I accepted that I was less than everyone.

When it came to deciding my major for Dremeder University, I chose the least dominant major, sociology, without a second thought. After the long summer break was over, I packed my suitcase and headed for Dremeder.

Maybe one day, I'll find another person like Jillian.

Maybe one day, I will get to be who I am.

***

I appreciate the feedback.