All Comments on 'Major Dominance Ch. 07'

by ErimisaTyre

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This has been a fabulous story and I've enjoyed it very much. I definitely have enjoyed you making fun of college. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This WAS a great story, it is now one the worst I have read. So far to fall in just one installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please keep writing! I’ll read whatever you write this was amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It´s hard to give honest feedback for this one encouraging you to write further but firm enough to give you some honest pointers.

At the beginning of this series everything was in harmony. You had a bonkers scenario + a over the top super sub + a very reluctant domme.

As a lighthaerted smutty comedy it worked perfectly well... but then you had to up the severity of the action and the emotional engagement of the characters and you apparently needed a political drama as well... short it turned far more serious then your basic scenario could cover.

I thinknit´s a horrible, HORRIBLE idea to turn your lovely scenario into some sort of abusive sexslavery caste system. My honest advise: take this as a learning opportunity about setting a mood and sticking to it. Cut your losses and focus on your next project. You´re clearly too talented to waste your energy on a irredeemable project at this point.

Essessceh on mobile.

syrynsmythsyrynsmythover 1 year ago

I loved the story. One of the best that I've read for quite a while and most certainly different from the standard fare. I loved the quirky characters - the unexpected reactions of the characters (which says that they were well thought out characters before they were mixed together). I love the F/f-ness of the story. (Truthfully, I would never have read it otherwise.) The most erotic part is where they finally profess their love for one another. (I love D/s stories, but D/s stories that are perilous AND romantic - even better!!)

I hope that we get to see what happens in the next semester!

Thanks for sharing your hard work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have received some interesting feedback and I can’t speak for othered but trust me when I tell you this was by far the best story I’ve read ever. I was essentially waiting for each chapter every day, it had me essentially entranced. Please do work on a new semester would love to see how that goes. I love the way it’s going currently. Can’t wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please don’t get discouraged from the few negative comments, this story is excellent, reminds me a lot of my college years. Look at the ratings! I like the love developing between Leah and Andrea, the characters Stacy and Rue, and Mori and Ho. It would be interesting to find out how things would be like with Dr Stab in charge

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

No idea how that one reader could have gotten the idea that simply their dislike would mean for you to stop writing, but PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER. Every day I get onto your page hoping for a new chapter greeted with disappointment. Ofcourse real life issues always exist in which case, erotica doesent range very high in priorities, but if you manage the time. PLEASE KEEP WRITING.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fantastic story …. Please take Your time and surprise us with another book once You are ready. Liked the pairing of erotic thrill, fun & games, good vs evil, and developments + nuances in the characters … light, playful entertainment, dark themes and deep timeless philosophy.

As writing about Andrea’s and Leah has impressed beyond expectations …. The other characters are bit ‚sketchy‘ However it is not a major issue … as it is not a full novel with endless chapters like 19th century classics. A bit more Color or depth on the 4 leads, Leah and Andrea Rue and Stacy, would be nice, but how to add and not destroy the overall good rhythm? It works well as it is, as the ‚economic‘ narrative with many well spaced scenes is well balanced and fast paced, thus adding to my reading fun.

Still, there is no real follow up to the recruiting party walkout. While we learn about Andrea’s economic situation and opinion, Stacy and Rue forgiving their friends … we are missing any reactions from fellow students or Kaycee… or Professors, … or the college paper … really no pushback, from the „Greek“. crowd?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It would be lovely to see a sequel.

This is excellent work.

pfellpfellabout 1 month ago

Wow, that was a fun and exciting read! Starting with a silly premise and a fun story, which developed into something deeper. I would be very interested in a sequel, even though it turned a bit dark in the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous