Major Dominance Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you do." She stopped fingering me and smeared my face with my juices. "It's a damn shame I have classes soon."

Bullshit. It was seven in the morning. Andrea had an eight am class, which she could have left for in thirty minutes at least. I pouted at the injustice. She just patted my head dismissively while wiping the remnants of my juices with my chest. "Don't clean your face," she said.

I sighed. "Yes, Mimmphf-" Another kiss cut me off (followed by a light slap).

When Andrea pulled away, she said, "Hmmm, maybe I can stay for a few minutes."

Still blindfolded, I heard Andrea open her drawers. Then I felt rubber tipped with cold metal slide up my legs until it was inserted snuggly in my pussy. Andrea removed my blindfold and, sure enough, a small remote was in her hand.

"Mistress, please, you can't-" A stabbing pain. Andrea had pressed a button on her remote, which delivered a short shock.

My hands moved to console my pussy. "Rules!"

I moved my hands behind my back. "But Mistress... I haven't done anything wrong, have I?"

"Quiet, slave. I own you, and therefore your pussy, so I can decide to shock your pussy with a vibrator if I want, isn't that right?"

I nodded and looked down.

Andrea stepped forward and hugged me. "Don't worry, Leah. This is for something important. I'll remove it at the end of the day, okay?"

"Okay...," I said. "What is the important thing?"

"It is something I have to talk to you about after classes."

"And one more thing," she said. "You are, under no circumstance, permitted to cum today, be it from the vibrator, which you will keep lodged in your pussy at all times, or anyone else."

I tried hard to process the words. Finally, I came to terms with them. "Yes, Mimmphf-" She cut me off with a kiss and light slap to the cheek.

"Now get on your knees and lick me out."

Andrea sat back on her chair, relaxing her hands on the armrest (which I saw as a throne) while I thrust my tongue into her. If there was anything wrong with my technique, Andrea would send a small jolt using the shock vibrator or tug on my nipples. As she got closer to orgasm, she pushed my head away and rummaged through her drawers. She took out some clothes pins and put one on each of my tits.

Then she lifted her crop from her desk. I trembled and buried my face into her crotch, hopefully distracting her enough to stop her from whipping me. Eventually, she came hard on my face.

I put a hand on my chest to steady myself.

"The rules, slut," Andrea said. "Do I need to cuff you like some amateur submissive?"

I moved the hand back behind my back. "No, Mistress, I'll be good."

"Good. Thrust your chest out. I'm going to crop those clothes pins off."

I stood up and hesitantly pushed my chest out. Andrea took her time, circling my tits with her crop, teasing out my squeaks of fear and trepidation.

"Or maybe I won't," Andrea said.

I breathed a sigh of relief. Then she lashed my left nipple, smacking the pin off. The pain seized me, and I cried out. But I kept my hands behind my back. I beamed with pride when Andrea nodded at me.

"Perfect," Andrea said. She began to circle my right tit.

She lashed it, and the same pain seized me again. My hands separated but I managed to hold them mostly in place.

"Good..." Andrea stopped herself briefly. "You know what I'll say it. Good girl!"

"Thank you, Mistress," I said. "You rarely call me a good girl." I smiled at her. "I'm so happy."

"Well, don't be," Andrea said.

I glanced up, questioning.

"The words 'good girl' are dangerous. Don't get consumed by them. You might do crazy things to chase them, and I might end up doing crazy things in return. I probably won't call you good girl much, as a result."

"That's, uh, kinda weird, Mistress."

She lashed me with the crop again.

"Ow!"

"Don't question me on this matter," she said sternly. For good measure, she sent a jolt through my pussy with the shock vibrator again.

"Okay, okay!"

She lashed me across the chest. "Say it properly."

"Y-yes, Mistress! I promise not to question you on the good girl matter, I guess you could call it."

She lashed me one last time. I still managed to keep my hands in place. "I've really got to get going now, my beautiful slave."

Andrea gave me a goodbye kiss and lashed me once on my rear. I didn't get to cum.

***

I spent the rest of the day in agonizing anticipation of what Andrea wanted to talk about. I would have normally paid it little attention, but every twenty minutes or so, the vibrator in my pussy came alive and pushed me right to the edge before stopping. Somehow, Andrea knew exactly when I was about to orgasm and stopped the vibrator right before. It was one of her supernatural abilities, I guessed. Each time Andrea edged, I was reminded that she had complete ownership over me, which only further added to my arousal. My cheeks were flushed the whole day. It was hard to concentrate on classes.

Sociology class was slightly unusual. We had no final exam, but instead a project - a group project, of course - which students had spent the previous two classes completing. Ho, Mori, and I already finished our project (we were a very productive group), so we had nothing to do. We just sat together awkwardly watching the other groups work.

"Nice vibrator," Ho said. He sat backwards in his chair, craning his neck between my legs (which I had spread apart, in line with Andrea's new rules).

"Shut up," I replied.

"I bet you're not allowed to cum. Upset that mistress of yours, didn't you?"

"I'm not responding to you," I responded to Ho.

Mori chimed in, cheerfully resting an elbow on my desk. "Don't bug Leah about her forced chastity. That's below the belt!" She looked between Ho and me for laughter, or a small smile, or any approval at all, really. She found none. "Get it? Like chastity belt and because the common expression 'below the belt' is used when someone-"

"We get it," I said.

Mori pouted at us and started playing with her hair.

"You know," Ho said. "We could just leave since we have nothing to do."

"Yes!" Mori said. "The three of us can be bunk buddies, you know, because we're bunking classes together. Ironically, bunk buddies are the realest. Get it? Because bunk means fake but our friendship is-"

"Oh, for the love of - we get it!" I said. Just then my shock vibrator started vibrating madly. I worried that the whole class could hear the buzzing and I struggled to speak. What is the range on that remote! I thought. "And... I don't know how... I feel about... skipping class."

"Boo!" Mori said. Then she laughed. "We can always rely on Leah to be a buzz kill."

Ho smirked. "I kind of liked that one," he said.

"Do... not side with her... on this," I said.

"Bees are endangered!" Mori exclaimed.

I was about to cum. I was so close! But then the vibrations stopped. I was left a mere flesh heap of denial.

"My favorite trio can leave if they want."

"Yeah, see," Ho said. "Wait what."

The three of us looked up to see Professor Krin frowning at us. "You three always find a way to distract the other students... And yet you always turn in the best work somehow... Well, anyway, since you three have nothing to do, you are free to leave."

"Well, there you have it," Ho said.

"Fine," I replied, frustrated as the vibrations stopped.

Normally, when we left class, each of us went our separate ways. Occasionally, Mori and I would walk together for a bit before splitting off. Often, I had to go to the dean's office to be punished thanks to Ho, who I still did not want to submit to. However, he had not been ordering me around recently. I was not sure why.

On this day, the three of us walked together, in silence, besides the occasional joke (if you can call them that) from Mori, who skipped beside us like she was the happiest person in the world. Together, we explored the campus, looking at buildings we had never been to before. We finally approached the old well, which had some benches around it. The three of us remained standing, listening to the water run.

"By the way, Ho," I said. "I need you to give me a command for me to disobey."

"Why?" he asked.

"I have some unfinished business with the dean."

"Ha!" Mori said. "I knew you weren't getting punished when you got sent to her. Has she fallen for you or something? Or is this about the election?"

"Can you do that, Ho?" I asked.

"Well, of course I can. There's nothing I love more than sending you to be punished. Even if you don't get punished all that harshly or anything, I still enjoy making you walk all the way to Paradise Hall. The inconvenience alone satisfies me."

I tapped my foot impatiently. "Yeah, so give me a command for me to disobey and send me to the office."

"Of course, you know I love doing that. I love controlling people."

I tapped my foot faster.

"I'll just think of a command. I love commanding, after all."

I tapped ferociously.

"I... uh..."

"What are you waiting for?" I asked. Mori went to a nearby field and brought back a flower while Ho hesitated. "Just ask me to suck your dick or something."

"Yeah... um, no."

I stopped tapping. "What?"

"I won't... not anymore."

"Seriously?" I asked.

Ho stood firm. "I haven't given you a command in a few weeks. I don't plan on breaking my streak."

"Why? You hate me."

"I... well..." Ho stammered, grasping for some response. "Exactly! I hate you! So, because I hate you, I will do the opposite of what you want. You want me to command you, so I won't. Take that! Haha... you scum."

Mori threw the flower, a white lily, into the wishing well. "You think that'll count as a coin?"

I threw my hands up. "Ugh, fine," I said to Ho. I turned to Mori. "Mori, give me a command to disobey."

"Command?"

"Yes, a command, like the ones Ho always used to give me."

"Cum... and?" Mori asked. "What else?"

"Ugh, you two suck," I said. "Just-"

Oh GOD! The vibrator went on full blast. My knees buckled and I nearly fell over before Mori caught me. I struggled out of her hands and lay on the floor, my bare back on brick. My legs writhed terribly, and I bit my lips to keep from squealing. An electrifying pleasure coursed through me, and I almost came. And then the vibrator stopped, bringing tears to my eyes.

"Are you okay?!" Mori asked.

"That's one cruel mistress," Ho muttered.

I sniffled on the ground. After a few moments, and with help from Mori, I managed to stand. My legs were still shaking. "I need to go."

I started hobbling towards the dormitory, but Ho stopped me. "Wait Leah."

"What? Going to command me when I'm most vulnerable?"

"No," Ho said. "I won't command you. I don't want to command anyone anymore. But you want to see Dean Dixmier because of the election, right?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "And if I say yes?"

"I... think you should help her win."

Did not expect that.

"I've just been thinking... well, some of the stuff Dr. Stab says isn't exactly stuff I agree with. And after working with you and Mori on all these projects... Well, it's probably better if Dean Dixmier wins. That's all I'll say."

"Ho," I said. I was not exactly sure what to say. "Thanks."

It was awkward after that. The two of us had grown closer as friends over the semester, but neither of us acknowledged it. We were content to keep pretending like we hated each other, since we were in opposite majors. But seeing how conflicted Ho felt about commanding me, I realized that he did have more of a heart than I gave him credit for. His support in the election was a surprise even still, but a welcome one.

Yet there was still something at the back of my mind. Dr. Stab dominates Dean Dixmier. So, does it really matter if she wins the election? It depended on if Dean Dixmier's work was affected by her relationship with Dr. Stab. And that is what I needed to figure out. That is why I needed to meet the dean.

The vibrator started buzzing again. Merciless, my Mistress is. I had to get to the dorm quickly.

***

When I finally got back to the room, I could barely contain myself. Andrea sat smugly in her chair while I squirmed on my knees. I kissed her feet and begged her to take the vibrator out and let me cum. She, of course, did not oblige, instead edging me once more.

"Stop worshipping my feet for a second," Andrea said. I looked up at her, a bit teary eyed. "So, I need to talk to you about Dr. Stab."

I tried listening to her despite my overwhelming arousal.

"Other students have been saying," Andrea said. "That you could help Dean Dixmier win the election."

I nodded. "I've heard some rumors like that."

"You could convince the heads of other departments to help Dean Dixmier win. You would just have to sway the opinion of students by making a public statement tomorrow."

I pulled back from Andrea's feet and sat cross-legged on the floor. "Is that what you want me to do?"

Andrea sat next to me, arm over my shoulder. "If you made a statement in front of Paradise Hall tomorrow, the news would spread throughout the school. Students would be swayed by your opinion and department heads would take notice. Some of their votes will change in support of Dean Dixmier. I want Dean Dixmier to win, and I know you do as well. For that to happen, you should make a statement."

How should I explain the situation to Andrea? I wondered. I had already told her that Dr. Stab was dominating the dean, but she lacked the understanding of just how severe that domination was. And either way, Andrea felt that it was better for the dean to win, even if she was under the control of Dr. Stab. Now she was asking me to make a public statement supporting Dean Dixmier. "And you won't let me orgasm until I do?" I asked. "Was that your plan?"

"No. Me controlling your orgasms was for... a different reason."

"Then?"

"I'll let you orgasm as soon as you make a decision," Andrea said. "No matter what you decide. I want this choice to be yours. Just think about the consequences. You would be known for taking a political stance, one that currently divides the school. Almost half the school would stop liking you. The other half would admire you. Personally, I think you should do it, but just consider the risks."

I stood up and paced around the room for a solid minute. I needed to get to the dean. I could get Andrea to punish me (officially speaking, as in sending me to the dean's office via the badge system), but would she understand why? I doubted she would agree, not after I was whipped last time. But would the dean let me see her if I just showed up. She had to.

"As soon as you make a decision, let me know, and I'll let you take the vibrator off."

"Leave it on," I said.

"What?"

"There's something I need to confirm first."

"Are you sure?" she asked.

I kissed her. "I'll explain later."

With that, I marched out of the room and headed straight for the dean's office in Paradise Hall.

***

Paradise Hall felt empty. The receptionist was not behind her desk. My footsteps echoed through the second floor.

The double doors leading to the dean's office were locked. I scowled at them, knowing that Dean Dixmier could see me. Last time I saw her, she told me we would talk later, so she had better let me in. I knocked on the doors.

The sensor turned green, and the door opened automatically. I stepped inside.

Dr. Stab was not there this time, just the dean. She was standing beside her desk, rummaging through her things, an empty teacup on the table. Without looking at me, she said, "There is no punishment scheduled for you, Leah."

"You know why I'm here," I said.

"Ah yes," she said, putting a folder in a bag. "About the punishment you received last time. You see, I did not want to punish you, but the whipping you received was in line with Dremeder University protocol. Dr. Stab is a stickler for rules, so there was not much I could do."

"That isn't the issue," I said, amazed by how willingly Dean Dixmier avoided the real subject.

She looked at me and sidestepped even further. "Nice vibrator," she said, pointing at my crotch.

"Answer me, please. You said you would explain later. Why were you under Dr. Stab's desk like his personal toy?"

She lifted the empty teacup and pretended to take a sip while I fumed, but I could tell she was blushing. She cleared her throat. "Oh, that."

"Of course that," I said. "What else could I have meant?"

She shrugged. "I'm submissive. That's all. I don't really see how it is any of your business." She waved at the door, urging me to leave.

I stayed put. "It is my business," I said. "Because people, including my own mistress, are asking me to make public statements in support of you. But if you are under the control of Dr. Stab, then there isn't any point in you winning at all, is there?"

"You think me so weak as to have my work affected by personal relationships?" she said. She resumed her rummaging, packing away things. "What am I saying? It doesn't matter, anyway."

"Why not?" I asked.

She put a hand on her chin. "There will be no election - no meaningful one."

I nearly slammed my hands on her desk. "But if Dr. Stab takes over, he'll ruin everything!"

"Ruin what, exactly?" the dean asked.

"You know... the whole interdisciplinary communication thing that you were talking about. Dr. Stab will make majors hate each other by making the hierarchy strict and unjust."

"Perhaps," the dean said. She had a pensive expression but shook her head. "It doesn't really matter. He isn't ruining anything. He's restoring it. He's taking Dremeder University back to the way it was when it first became a sexual place. Back then the hierarchy was strict."

"But that doesn't mean it should be! I hate having to come to this office for punishment just because a few people give me orders I don't want to follow."

She stopped rummaging. "And why don't you want to follow them?"

I scoffed. "Because I don't want to obey commands from strangers."

"Oh?" the dean said with mock incredulity. "When you became a Sociology major, you did it mainly because you wanted to be mercilessly dominated, isn't that right?"

"Well, yes but-"

"And now you don't want to be in that position?"

"I- no, I still want to be dominated-"

"Then why do you keep disobeying? I've been trying to teach you this lesson from the beginning."

"You keep mentioning this mystery lesson! What even is it?"

"You shouldn't need a punishment to obey commands. You should have an inherent desire. That's what you want after all, isn't it Leah? To be submissive? So why are you refusing commands? Why do you keep ending up in my office?"

"Because-"

"Why?"

"Because I only want to submit to one person!"

The dean sighed. "That is, unfortunately, what I expected." She walked right over to me, her bony face a head above me. "Where do you think you are, you foolish girl? You stupid idiot fool of a slave."

I shook, shocked and stepped back from her desk.

"You wanted to love one person? There are horny people on every square inch of this place. This place, where sex is breathing. This place, where lust is infinite while love is absent. Universities have the most lovemaking and the least love. We all become demons of our desire because no one can stay committed to anything. You can't fight against it, not one bit. Not when your age group runs on hormones. Not when our systems are designed to encourage your indecent behavior. So just submit. Submit, and realize that college is nothing more than a place for broken and dreadful dreams."

"You don't actually believe all that..."

She shook her head. "It isn't about what I believe. Dreadful dreams. It is in the name Dremeder." Slowly, she sat back down. "A nickname is a special thing, you know. It is affectionate, perhaps, but only because it allows us to hide what we really are, or what we're supposed to be."