Major Dominance Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That... is true," I admitted. Nicknames were special to me. And a lot of people, now that I think about it.

"I really thought I could change things here." Her tone was solemn. "That I could turn this into a place with upstanding morals. With all my efforts, I have been unable to affect anything at all. Even before Dr. Stab was around, I could not do anything. That is why I'm resigning. I am submissive, yes, but even if I wasn't, this university would be a lost cause."

I watched as she packed her teacup away. All that remained on her desk was some paperwork.

"Now then," she said. "Is there anything else you would like to ask me?"

I looked at her vacant expression, trying to find some will to fight against Dr. Stab in her regretful eyes. "No," I said. "That was all."

"Then be on your way."

I turned to the exit, but then stopped. "Wait," I said.

"What is it?" she replied, rather impatiently.

"Just because our actions seem pointless, doesn't mean they are wrong. We have our roles to play, and we should play them, for it is better to maintain a bad situation than to let it deteriorate into something horrendous."

Seeing that my words had some effect on Dean Dixmier, I continued.

"With you at the head of Dremeder, at least we won't have Dr. Stab. At least we can still have some hope, some resistance."

"You think I haven't thought of that? Though there is some truth to what you are saying, I'm afraid you are rather late. My mind is made up, my bags already packed. I have this paperwork here (she indicated the pages on her desk) that states my resignation. Moreover, I no longer have the will to carry out this useless battle."

"At least wait until the election. Wait until I have made my statement, until the departments have voted. Try to get voted in for one more term. If you still lack the will to lead Dremeder, then you may resign. But only after performing your duty."

The Dean stared at me.

"The election is in less than a week," I said. "Immediately after that are finals. Then, the election results will be announced. After seeing how the school behaves, then you may quit."

"Perhaps," the dean said. "Perhaps I will listen to you. But only until after the election, as you say. After that I will quit."

"Indeed," I said. "At least see it through. That is all I ask of you."

She dismissed me, and I rushed back to Andrea so she could take my vibrator off. I had made my decision. It was time to make a statement.

***

I didn't expect two thousand students to gather by the Amphitheater. Don't these people have finals to study for?

And what was I going to do? Run down the rows to the center of the Amphitheater - naked - and deliver some speech about how Dean Dixmier was better for the university than Dr. Stab? Well yes, but I didn't even have time to prepare a speech. I jotted down some basic points, and Andrea helped me prepare the delivery, but I wasn't good at public speaking! I needed more time to practice.

And to top it off, Dr. Stab was sitting right there, at the very top of the Amphitheater, as though he were its king. He whispered with a smug grin on his face to a student beside him. I was going to deliver my rebuking speech right to his face. If my speech didn't work, and Dr. Stab got elected, then I was screwed next semester. Who can imagine what prejudice I would face being on the losing side of this dean war?

"You put your name in, right?" Andrea asked.

Students who wanted to speak had to submit their name to a box. "I wouldn't forget to do that."

Some students wheeled a podium to the pit of the Amphitheater. One of these students stood behind it and started introducing the crowd.

She tucked her hair behind her ears and cleared her throat. "Welcome students of Dremeder!" The crowd silenced over a few seconds. "We are gathered here to today to hear some perspectives from various students on the impending election. Please, be respectful as you listen to speakers and try to delegate your applause to after the speeches end."

The students started clapping frantically, cheering - screaming - for no reason. Quite the bunch of intellectuals we had at Dremeder.

"Uh...," the podium student continued. "Anyway. Let's get started! Our first speaker is Neal S'lotte. He is a junior majoring in economics."

A few students booed while others cheered. Do none of them remember being told to refrain from loud noises?

Neal S'lotte replaced the student at the podium. I looked up and searched for Dr. Stab's chair. At the top of the Amphitheater he sat, a smug smile stitched to his face. He leaned forward as Neal began talking.

"My fellow students of Dremeder University," Neal said. "I stand before you a junior, who has suffered for three years under the imposition of Dean Dixmier. I am an economics major, and yet where is my divine right to dominance? It has been stolen from me. For the past several years Dean Diximer has stolen our power, just as a fire steals the oxygen around it. And how is it you still support her? The radical Dixmierians have regressed us to such an extent that the most dominant majors hardly have the basic rights laid out in Dremeder's very constitution!"

The students clapped.

Neal continued. "The right to discipline and conquer those students inferior to us. To all blue and red badge majors, hear me: we must recall the image of Dremeder our founders painted for us and return Dremeder to its former greatness. We can accomplish this glorious task and exult over misery by instating, as the new dean, the leader of the economics department: Dr. Stab! Indeed, I use his nickname, for I see it as compliment rather than injury. He will stab through the mediocrity of submission that penetrates this great institution. I say this not for my own interest; I have but three semesters left at Dremeder. I say this for the good of our school. Let the right majors rule and the right majors serve. Let true submission thrive. Let pure power reign. And let major dominance echo in every corner of our wonderful university!"

Loud cheering filled the Amphitheater. I watched nervously as Neal walked off the platform. Dr. Stab's smile grew even wider.

Stab! Stab! Stab!

The tiny amount of booing was drowned out by the name of my enemy. Now, I understood why Dean Dixmier felt so hopeless. Why fight for students like this? They were too easily manipulated. No, I thought. This is about freedom.

Other students spoke. Most were dominant majors in favor of Dr. Stab. It only made sense: submissive people were less likely to possess the courage to speak in front of thousands of students.

I hardly paid attention to the speeches. I had my own to worry about. My heart pumped as more speakers came and went. I knew it would be my turn to speak soon.

"And now," the introducer student said. "Please welcome Leah Relma, a first-year sociology student and cover model for Dremeder's most popular magazine, Knots Monthly."

The students did not cheer. Instead, they passed hushed whispers to each other. I was something of a celebrity, so they all wondered what I was going to say, and who I would support.

"Go get 'em, Leah," Andrea said.

I took shaky steps to the podium. I recognized a few people in the crowd. Among them Kaycee, whose tall figure was easy to spot. I also saw Rue and Stacy watching pensively. I took a breath.

I stood exposed in front of the podium. Opposite me were two thousand students. The department heads had chairs on the highest row of the Amphitheater. They all looked down on me. On the very edge of the Amphitheater, I spotted Dean Dixmier. She was hidden deep behind some trees, but she was watching. I took another breath.

Dr. Stab furrowed his brows.

Winter wind whistled my hair, but my passion burned bright and hot. The sun above spotlighted me. I closed my eyes. When I opened them, the words came naturally.

I spoke: "My dear students, you have seen my image. You have seen my body bound and my skin slashed. You have seen my earnest enjoyment in that image. In that image, you have seen my submission and how very much I value it. Merciless domination... Yes, I love it."

Dr. Stab's face relaxed. He thought I was going to support him. I suppose he did not remember whipping me so harshly.

"Students. My submission was carved from love. And where did my love come from? Why, this university, of course. The structure of Dremeder allowed me to carry out fantasies that I thought were locked from me forever. This university lent me love, and that love is responsible for that earnest face on the cover of Knots Monthly. The changes that Dr. Schtaivib proposes" - I used his proper name to appear neutral and convey my goodwill - "will diminish love. Yes, his propositions will let other majors dominate me more, and yes, I love to be dominated - I love to be dominated as much as the most extreme economics major loves to dominate - but domination is hollow without love and respect for one another. A forced face can never be of genuine submission. Let us not give in to force."

I stood at the podium and scanned the crowd. Everyone was silent. Then I heard one person clapping loudly to my right. It was Andrea. Then another person clapped. And another. Slowly the whole crowd expressed their approval. There was none of that wild cheering, but only thoughtful appreciation. I walked off after seeing Dr. Stab's grimace.

I caught Dean Dixmier's eyes as I left the stage. She had a strange frown.

Once I made it safely into Andrea's arms my legs gave out. "I was so nervous, Mistress."

"You did good, Leah."

We stayed for the rest of the speeches. The crowd returned to their boisterous state, cheering fanatically for those who supported Dr. Stab. I had to hope that my words took effect.

***

On election day I had a final, as did most students. It was not up to students to vote. It was up to department heads. But most department heads considered what their students wanted when deciding who to support.

A few days after election day the results were determined.

The campus newspaper was in high demand that day. It was passed around in classes. Andrea and I found a copy by our dorm room door. The front page featured the results of the election.

Andrea read it to herself while I sat on my chair in tense silence. At last, she started explaining the results. The winner had won by a small margin, getting fifty-three percent of the voting power. That winner would lead Dremeder for the next two semesters at least.

"Oh, just tell me who won, Mistress. Please."

Andrea's face was grim.

"No..."

I waited for her to say she was joking. She did not speak, so I stood up and grabbed the newspaper. "Dremeder's New Dean" read the title. I dropped the paper and went back to my seat.

Andrea put the newspaper on her desk approached me.

"It was pointless," I said.

She silenced the notion. "Your speech was not pointless. I heard the students. They whispered positive things after you spoke. You made strong points. And I'm sure you touched the heart of at least one student. That makes it worthwhile."

"I want to speak to Dean Dixmier, or I guess Professor Dixmier, before she leaves."

"The paper says her new office is in Gem Hall."

"New office?"

"Yes, since she's not the dean anymore, she cannot use the dean's office."

"Why does she need a new office? She's resigning."

Andrea had no answer.

"Well, I'm going to visit her and see how she's doing."

***

Professor Dixmier's office in Gem Hall was cramped. I wasn't claustrophobic, but the stuffy place irked me. The poor professor was relegated to this windowless place with dust and patchy walls. Her musty desk barely fit her computer and a few file folders. A dainty whiteboard fixed to the wall had some markings on it.

Professor Dixmier welcomed me in. I greeted her cautiously and asked her what she was going to do now that she lost the election.

"I'm staying," she said. She opened a box and instructed me to unload the contents. I obeyed. The box was filled with office supplies.

"I'm sorry," I said. "About how things turned out."

"Don't be, Leah," she said. "It isn't the end of the world."

"But I thought you were resigning."

"I changed my mind." Seeing my puzzled face, the dean continued. "Love has a way of seeping through tight cracks. Tight binds do not constrain its flame."

"Right that makes complete sense."

"I'm saying," the dean said, "that there is hope after all for this place. I'm going to aim for reelection once Dr. Stab's term runs out. Until then, I must do my job as a regular professor."

My expression was glum.

The dean sat in her creaky chair. "Shut the door, Leah."

"Huh?"

She repeated her command. I closed the door, leaving me trapped with the dean in her office. She told me to lean close to her. Then she pulled me by the collar and placed a small blue orb into my hand. "Give this to your owner. Tell her to keep it safe."

She dismissed me. I made my way back to Andrea.

***

So, a week later, after all finals were over, former dean Diane Dixmier formally left her position as head of Dremeder. It was all students could talk about. Ho and Mori tried to comfort me - they heard my speech - but I assured them that I was okay. And I was.

Dr. Stab moved into the dean's office. The only other departments that could have given him trouble were computer science and engineering. The computer science head never ran for the position of dean - he also never voted, proposed bills, or participated in university politics at all, declaring them wasteful and pointless. The engineering head ran just for the sake of it, but constantly made sarcastic remarks, treating the whole election as a joke. I guess those departments are just too practical to care about politics.

Dr. Stab passed several bills right away, bringing about sweeping changes that would go into effect in the spring semester. He changed where classes were taught and limited the food that dining halls provided. He made it so that all new clubs required a dominant major as their leader. He increased the punishments for disobedience and made undecided majors a part of the submissive category. All these changes would be brought after winter break.

He also pushed to cut funding for the less dominant majors, including sociology, though he had not yet been successful.

The next few semesters would be painful.

Andrea and I laid down on picnic blanket atop a field of grass, the same field that held the club fair near the beginning of the term. We shared some food in a to go box from the dining hall. A slight breeze pressed into my naked skin.

"I still can't believe it," Andrea said. "I didn't think he'd win. It felt like everyone I spoke to hated him."

I pulled some grass. "Well, you mostly talk to math majors. And less dominant majors don't have much voting power."

"I suppose."

"By the way, Dixmier told me to give you this." I handed her the blue orb.

"Holy crap. She gave you one of these?"

"You know what it is?" I asked.

"Yeah. Department heads can give these orbs to honorable students. Professor Dixmier isn't the dean anymore, but she's still head of the math department. I'm not sure why she'd give it to you, though, since you aren't a math major."

"She told me to give it to you."

Andrea flashed some surprise. "Oh... well, I'll definitely protect it."

I rested my head in her lap and enjoyed the winter breeze. "Ho and Mori are sad that the semester is over," I said.

"That Ho guy was weird."

"You know, he actually came around in the end."

"Some students are throwing a protest orgy," Andrea said. "It's just off campus."

"A protest orgy!" I exclaimed. "This university never fails to amaze me."

"Do you want to go?"

I looked at Andrea for a second. The erotic potential of an orgy was immense. I should want to go. "No," I said. "I'd rather just be with you." I sat up and kissed Andrea on the cheek.

Andrea bit her lip. "In that case, there's something I need to ask you."

"Ask away, my ever-inquisitive mistress."

She took a breath. "I don't want you having sex with anyone else, unless I specifically order you to, which I probably won't."

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

Andrea looked at me, expecting a different reaction. "Any problems with that?" she asked.

"I exist to serve you," I said, hiding a smile.

Andrea inched closer to me. She adjusted my collar. I felt her breath on my neck. "But what do you want?"

I decided to tease her a bit. "To serve you," I said.

"Right..." Andrea seemed disappointed.

"And only you."

Andrea shuddered. "Oh, Leah. You have no idea the effect you have on me." She pulled me closer by tugging on the ring of my collar.

On that picnic blanket she hugged me tightly. I let myself experience her loving embrace, reflecting on everything in my life that brought me into her arms. The good and the bad. Maybe there is cosmic justice. I hugged her back and did not let go.

"One last time," Andrea whispered. "Don't expect me to say it again."

I listened carefully to the next two words.

"Good girl."

She reached a hand between my legs. Neither of us cared that other students might have been watching. She rubbed my clit and put a hand over my mouth to suppress my moans. "May I cum, Mistress?"

She granted me permission and I released into her palm.

"Did you enjoy that, my pet?"

"Of course, Mistress."

"Good," Andrea said. "Because you won't get to cum for three weeks."

"W-what?"

"Winter break is starting. Dining halls will close, which means we will have to go home."

"Home..."

"We won't see each other for three weeks, and I'm not granting you permission to cum." She whispered in my ear, "I'm going to keep you needy and wet just for me. Because I love you."

Her eyes darted all over my face, desperately waiting for my response. "I love you too, Mistress."

We rested on the field for an hour or so. The sun began to fall, and the temperature dropped. It got too cold for my naked body, so we headed back to the room for my final night at Dremeder.

***

I was not naked.

It was my first time wearing clothes in several months. I stood next to my suitcase in the lobby. Several students bustled about in the chaos of move-out day. Andrea finished the semester with all As. I had As in all my classes except history, which I got a B+ in.

Andrea unfastened my collar. My neck felt air. "I'll miss you," she said.

"It's only three weeks," I replied. "But it'll feel like forever... for more than one reason."

Andrea chuckled. "I see what you're hinting at."

"Then-"

"Absolutely not, Leah," Andrea said. "No cumming. That pussy belongs to me."

"Yes, Mistress..."

"And don't think of disobeying me," she added. "I'll know if you do. I'm a mind reader."

"I wouldn't dream of disobeying you, Mistress."

Satisfied with my answer, Andrea handed our key to Stacy, who was behind the front desk. She was responsible for helping students with the check-out process.

Andrea gave me one last hug as I rolled my suitcase out of the dormitory. I ordered a cab to drive me back home. Back into civilization.

I greeted the cab driver and put my suitcase in his trunk.

"You a student at Dremeder?" he asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"That's wild."

The rest of the drive, thankfully, was silent. He dropped me off at the foot of a hill. Atop that hill was my house. I walked to the front door and rang the doorbell. I knew there was a spare key under the doormat. I knew I could have unlocked the door and walked in myself. I chose not to.

The doorknob turned and I held my breath. It had been months since I spoke to my parents. We were not on good terms, I knew, but I hoped deep down that time had quenched our bitter hearts.