Major Dominance Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother appeared. She seemed a bit surprised when she saw me. I kept my back straight and looked into her eyes. I could not read her expression, but I had a feeling she could not read mine either. She was a very narrow sort of person, a lot like me, actually.

"Analia."

"Mother."

She observed me with her discerning eyes, that eternal frown. I stared back.

Mother stepped aside and let me enter.

***

END OF SEMESTER ONE

***

Well, that is the 'end.' I have plans for a sequel, where I would go into the other semesters and explore the reign of Dr. Stab, but that would be after I write other stories first. I need to figure out what other stuff to make fun of (the main purpose of this series, after all, was to make fun of college).

As always, I appreciate feedback. Please let me know which parts of the story you liked most, or hated most, which parts were most erotic, or least erotic, and generally how I can make my stories better!