Makara Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They say the first step is always the hardest, and once you get going on something, it's almost impossible to stop. I felt the truth in that statement, my head turning closer and closer to his, inch by inch, drawn by my desire, however inappropriate.

He matched each movement of mine, lifting his head to turn it towards me, but took nothing more. I was surprised at his control, but he went at my pace, coaxing me to come to him. I could practically feel his need radiating off of him, and it excited me to know I had his undivided attention.

We were so close now, that his lips tickled the corner of mine teasingly, tempting me to give in, waiting for me to cross the line.

A very small part of me was still convinced I shouldn't, that I should walk away, protect myself. But that part was easily drowned out by the blood rushing through my veins, and my heart beating a thousand times a minute.

My tongue came out to wet my dry lips, an excited pulse going through me as it swiped at the corner of Rodan's mouth as well. If I hadn't decided already, the contact would have been enough to send me hurtling over the line, and no one could have stopped me as I closed the gap between Rodan's lips and mine.