Make a Wish!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He prayed to the Djinn as he left his room. His brother would be out already so that was a relief in itself and his father never cared for him much so he was more than a little confident that he could get away with the flimsy excuse. The main problem was going to be convincing his mother. If he could somehow evade her sharp senses and motherly instincts then fooling the rest of the people would be a piece of cake.

...

Susan was busy preparing breakfast when she saw Steve come around the corner. She stopped her hands and turned all her attention on him. She observed him as he seemed especially fidgety. Her eyes narrowed as she stared at him.

Steve felt more and more nervous by the passing second. He was scared that the jig was up and he would have to confess all to her. His voice skittish, he greeted her.

"Morning Mom!"

"You look... different."

Susan hummed. He looked odd to her as if he had grown a foot taller or something like that. Even his body looked muscular and hunky. But somehow she felt a voice telling her that it was all normal, that he looked the same as he did a day before.

"I-"

"Well anyway... you look great. Have you been going to the gym behind my back?"

She felt weird even as the words left her mouth. She was sure that he was one of those people who absolutely hated the word gym. But once again a voice disrupted her train of thoughts.

Suddenly, a burning smell filled the area.

"Oh Mom, something's-"

"I know!"

Susan turned off the gas and got busy to make a new batch. While she did so, she kept looking back at him from time to time. And just when Steve felt that she was about to call him out, one thing or the other distracted her and she seemed to forget about it.

'Fucking Djinn!'

Steve chuckled to himself. He didn't know how that Djinn was doing all this, but he loved it that he didn't have to do anything and the problem had resolved itself on its own. Now he was confident that nobody was going to catch on to his sudden transformation.

"Here!"

Susan dropped a fresh pancake on his plate and asked in a concerned voice, "You are good for time, right?"

"I should be fine."

"Maybe I can give you a ride..."

"It's fine Mom!"

He pulled her down on the empty seat next to him and felt great at how effortlessly he was able to do it.

"I still don't get why you refuse to buy a car! We have the money for it."

"It's fine. I like walking."

He was telling the truth when he said that. But there was another reason for it; if he had a car then he couldn't get to the small pond without leaving it a few good yards off the road. He felt afraid of the possibility that someone would steal it from there, and then he would have his father to deal with.

"Maybe your father can do it..."

Just then Oscar Harper walked in and took his seat from across his wife. He glanced at his son and paused for just a tad longer than usual before picking up the newspaper. He didn't seem to notice any change to the ordinary and buried himself in his newspaper.

'I figured as much...'

Steve scoffed at his father. He wondered if he even needed the Djinn's help to divert his father's attention from his transformation. He was quite sure that his father wouldn't even register it even if some car totaled Steve.

"Honey, why don't you drop Steve on your way to work?"

"Fine." Oscar groaned through his throat from behind the newspaper.

"Now you won't have to hurry!"

Susan tousled her son's hair before giving him a kiss as she went to get changed and ready for the busy day ahead.

"Mom!"

Steve whined as he fixed his hair. As he watched his mother about to disappear around the corner, he felt a stir in his loin. It was not an unusual thing for him. But for the first time, he didn't feel ashamed because of it. No, he felt worthy of her. For far too long he had been ashamed to even call himself as her son, with his below-average looks and persona, but not anymore.

He felt great like he could be the one his mother deserved. But first, he would have to grow a lot more to really be worthy of her companionship, for that to actually become a possibility, even if that was only in his fantasies. He promised himself that he wouldn't be the same gloomy person any longer and try his hand at all the different things he had denied himself till now, just so he could be ready.

"Let's go!"

Oscar announced as he left to get his coat and the keys.

...

Throughout the ride to school, Oscar didn't say a word to Steve. Only once did he make a passing comment about owning a car as a senior in high school. Steve was fine with it as he didn't have anything to tell him either. The time passed in relative silence with both father and son ignoring the other.

Steve got out of the car and walked to the school gate with his head held high. He wondered about the reactions of his friends and teachers, about how the Djinn would distract so many people at the same time. He felt countless eyes on him as he stepped in the hallway but for the first time, he didn't cower like he used to. He walked proud and steady. With a newfound swagger in his steps, he entered his classroom.

When he sat down among his friends, their reactions were just as he had imagined, mildly confused.

"Steve you..."

"... look-"

"-weird."

His three friends then all said something along the lines of him being a little sharper than usual. He cracked a joke about 'how a new hairstyle makes a new man' and all four of them burst into laughter. And though they looked at him from time to time, no one said anything more on the subject.

What really surprised him though, was the reaction of everyone else in the classroom. They behaved as if he was a transfer student, new to the class, and kept giving him glances throughout the duration of the class. Even his teacher seemed to be a little more engaged towards him.

Steve was further amazed when a group of his classmates flocked around him in the hallways and around his locker. The chatter around him enforced his confidence and he felt the top of the world. The more the people seemed to be praising his looks, the more confident he grew in himself. So much so that when there was even an invitation to try out for the swim team, he jumped on it.

'That's a great idea!'

He had always wanted to join the swim team but was too insecure about his physique and the prospect of being the butt of jokes at the shower stalls, to try his hand at it. Now that the problem regarding his body and his tool had been resolved he had no qualms about it anymore.

He was easily selected as his lap time was the best among all the prospective recruits. He was surprised by his time as it was his personal record and took a moment to thank the Djinn.

Suddenly he was much the center of attention when he left the locker room. Girls were giggling at him instead of treating him as air. There were a few flirtatious glances and a lot more curious peeks as he passed by them. People were smiling at him and trying to talk to him, and he was sitting with his new, popular "friends" in the cafeteria.

Everything had changed around him but it was much too sudden. He didn't feel like he thought he would. When he looked around himself, he could help but scoff at the shallowness of it all, 'Looks like I made the right choice with my wish!'

Yet his mood turned rosy when Vera, his crush, waved at him. He swooned in his seat and couldn't stop smiling at the unexpected turn of fate. He reflected that only yesterday he was but a background character who could merely gaze at her from afar, and now he was being waved at by the most beautiful girl in his class.

'What could be better than this?!'

For the rest of the day, things continued in the same vein. There were a lot of surprises, some little some not so much. He swaggered to the front gate after saying goodbyes to his new friends only to watch his buddies ignore him and take a different path. He was shocked by it. He was very much looking forward to boasting to them about his swim team achievement.

Suddenly he realized the divide that had emerged between them and sighed at the dirty reality. He felt a little sad for himself and them too, and not even the sight of a smiling Vera made it better.

...

He walked back towards his home on the familiar path, alone with his thoughts. When he passed by the dreaded area, the hunting grounds for small-time bullies, the situation got tense. He stared at them from a distance but nobody seemed to be making any moves. He walked away after a while, humming a low tune as he scoffed at them in his mind.

'Scared!? Just like that?!'

His feet stopped when he reached the little path that led to the deserted pond. He stood unmoving as he thought about going in and hanging out by the banks of it, yet he never raised his foot in that direction. There was the whole Djinn business but more than that he didn't feel a need to go in like there wasn't a point anymore to spend his time there all by his lonesome.

'It's over isn't it?' He heaved a long sigh.

For better or for worse, he had changed. And this was to be his life from now on. He sighed heavily before he continued on the road to his house without turning back to take a single glance.

...

Present. Amanda's House

Steve sifted through the drunken crowd as he looked for Amanda. He was a little late and the party was already in full flow. It was just like any other Halloween party, with lots of booze and lots of weirdness. He felt a lot of grabs, at his crotch and his ass, while he navigated his way in.

He marveled at the size of the party. Amanda's parents were loaded, he knew that but he never thought that they were extravagant to this extent. The decorations were top class and costly, he should know because he helped make that sale. There were spare costumes for people who didn't manage to get one in time. And the food and drinks seemed fancy as well.

'Shawn lucked out.' He thought about his brother about to marry the only heir to the Pearson fortune.

Steve searched around for any signs of Amanda but had no luck. He was looking for a pair of Batman and a slutty nurse, the costumes for his brother and Amanda, as he scanned through the crowd. There were a few good slutty nurses out there too, but none of them turned out to be Amanda in the end. He spotted a few Batmen but none of them was his brother.

'Such bullshit!' Steve snorted at the number of people who had dressed up as Batman, which was funny as all the three men in his family were in a Batman costume too.

It had started as a funny idea, Oscar and Shawn as Batman and Robin. When Steve came along after a few years, Shawn suggested that they should change it up. Since he was the elder of the two he would be Batman and Steve would be Robin. The family thought it to be a great idea as it was much better for a pair of brothers to do it instead of a father and son. And that was the start of how Steve got stuck with that stigma and that costume.

So tonight, Steve had purposefully donned the same costume as his brother and his father because it served as a symbol of his transformation, and it also helped in his plans to trick his would-be victims.

"What's the time?" He asked a slutty firewoman.

"I'll show you the time!"

Steve quickly evaded the drunk and horny woman's attempt to hang on to him but still managed to sneak a glance at her phone.

'Nearly five hours till midnight!' He gnashed his teeth in frustration.

Midnight, it was the deadline after which he would be back to his earlier self. He couldn't imagine how that would feel.

'Like Cinderella or some shit!'

He chided himself for stalling it till now. He had long known about the deadline but he waited and waited, and now he had only a few hours left to go through with it. He had been between two minds for much too long and it had led to his current situation.

The truth was that he didn't want to do it. He didn't want to bang his brother's girl and he most definitely didn't want to jeopardize his relationship with his mother. It was the only thing that held him back. For all the changes he had been through since his transformation, he still loved his mother dearly and dreaded to disappoint her.

It was two weeks ago that he recalled the condition put forward by the Djinn. Since his mother was away at the time, he took it as a sign and resigned himself to his fate. It was hard to take at the time but he made his peace with it. After all, he had been used to it, and it's what he thought at the time.

Then surprisingly his mother returned earlier than expected. He was caught off guard by it.

"Oh baby! Did you really think I wasn't going to be home at Halloween?"

Susan had laughed at his shocked face.

"I may be busy but not that busy!"

That was more than a surprise. Suddenly, he had a decision to make once more. He had thought that he wasn't fated to enjoy his transformation beyond the Halloween night, but now it was on him to make a choice; his own status at the top of the food chain vs. the risk of losing his family. It was not an easy one. Not even the one about Amanda.

"Hey!"

A pair of soft hands wrapped around him from behind. He recognized the person from the voice, it was Jodi. The woman he worked for as a part-timer; the long-lost friend of his mother's, who had relocated to their city only recently; the woman he had been fucking for the last three weeks; the woman he had lost his virginity to.

She was a gorgeous, mature, sexy woman and every tiny action of her exuded lust. She was one of those women who could make you crazy for them by just a simple flick of their hair, who could make you go weak in the knees just by a simple glance at your direction. With her long eyelashes and her mysteriously charming smile, she was a beauty to behold.

Joan Holloway, that's what she had dressed up as. She was a natural redhead, with a top-heavy figure and a big booty to go along with it. All it took was a touch of makeup, a sixties hairdo and the outfit, and voila she was it.

Steve smoothly took her in, his arms resting on her wide hips.

"Hey, yourself!"

"You look fantastic! But I already knew that." Jodi giggled and pecked his lips.

"Good thing we kept your mouth free and open for business."

She gave him a long kiss this time. Steve returned it enthusiastically. He pawed her meaty ass and ground against her crotch.

"Are you sure it's a good idea? You shouldn't be molesting your friend's son in the open view of everyone!"

"It's fine. No one knows me here and I only got the invite because I sold them all this stuff."

Jodi felt his cock throb against her, so she hissed in his ear, "And if the son is such a hottie, everything's a fair game."

Steve sucked in a breath at that sinful phrase. It was the same thing she had said before she seduced him for the first time.

...

Three weeks ago

"So what are you thinking for your costume?" Jodi asked the young man sitting across from her.

Steve was deep in thought, and he didn't realize that she had been talking to him. She shook her head as she smiled at his silly yet endearing behavior.

'Cute!'

She was very grateful that Steve had been helping around in the store. He was attentive and patient with the customers, apart from the times when he was lost in his thoughts, and overall was a really nice kid. She liked him.

'And it doesn't hurt that he's such eye candy!'

She had asked him if he was a model or ever planned to go into modeling but he had refused her shyly, said that he wasn't interested. She had told him that it was a shame in her opinion because she had seen much worse models make a name for themselves.

"Steve?!"

Jodi went behind Steve's chair and put her arms around his neck.

"Yes. Sorry!"

"I asked you something!"

She breathed sexily beside his ears.

"What are you planning for your costume?"

"Batman!"

Steve replied enthusiastically and instantly.

"Really!?" Jodi snorted.

"You're better than that. Come on think something different. You have all these costumes at your disposal. You can be anything you want!"

"Well, sure. But it has a special meaning in my case."

"And you can't tell me, right?"

He smiled apologetically. Jodi stared at him for a while as if she was contemplating something before she dragged him from his seat.

"Alright then, let's go. I have something special for you!"

She led him to the back and searched for something in the packed boxes.

"So tell me, you like working for me?"

"Of course! Initially, I agreed because my allowance suddenly felt short of my needs. And since I didn't want to bother my parents, it was the best option. But now I very much like it."

"Yeah?! Just for that, you've earned a kiss!"

Jodi jumped on him and smooched his cheeks.

'Fucking Cute!'

She thought to herself as she saw his blushing face.

She kept ogling him for a while before she once more went through the boxes. Finally, she pulled out a Batsuit and handed it to him.

"What do you think?"

"It's the same as my father's!" Steve shouted in surprise.

"Really?! Huh, some coincidence."

Jodi runs her hand over his arms and smiles dreamily as she says to him, "Why don't you try it out? See how it looks... "

When Steve seemed skeptical about it, she nudged him by squeezing his arm between her massive boobs.

"Please! For me?!"

He agreed, embarrassed and blushing.

She watched him go to the dressing room and had to hold herself back from smacking his tight ass.

'So fucking cute!'

When he came out donning the suit, she marveled at how amazing it looked on him.

"Tell you what, you can keep it and I will even make sure that it fits you perfectly."

"Really?!"

"Yes. But you'll have to wear it for the whole day today."

"Deal!"

...

They were closing for the day, it had been a slow one with not many customers, and Steve asked her what had been on his mind since the morning, "Why did I have to wear it inside the shop? For the whole day too!?"

"Oh come on! You can't be serious?!" Jodi smirked as she said that.

Steve honestly didn't know the reason why she had put forward such a weird condition and told her as much.

"Oh so you are serious!"

Jodi strutted right up to him and let out a hot breath on his neck. She grabbed the massive bulge in his pants and throatily let out, "Do you understand now?!"

"Jodi, we shoul-"

"Shh..." Steve turned silent when Jodi placed her long, beautiful finger over his lips.

"Women love confident men," She whispered and then unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick to jerk it in her hands.

"Well, I can't deny the charm in your innocence though..."

Steve gasped breathlessly, dangerously close to cumming.

"It's alright. You don't have to impress me. I won't tell anyone!"

"But if-"

She gave him a long smooch, this time on his lips. Steve swooned on the spot. He felt her tongue creep in inside his mouth and the taste of hers drove him wild for more.

"You're so cute! I won't abandon you just because of that."

Jodi held his gaze, her eyes serious and clear of the cloud of lust, and her tone became sober.

"As long as you wish, I will always accompany you."

"But I don't have any expe-"

She gaped and jerked him with renewed fervor. Her voice once more laced with honey, she uttered, "Don't worry, I will teach you everything."

"Ooh..."

"Yes, just like that. Cum for me."

...

It was after that time that the purple spots started appearing. And it was those purple spots which reminded him of the condition laid down by the Djinn.