Make a Wish!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

Present, Amanda's House

"Well as much as I want to take you to one of the many empty rooms in this mansion and fuck your brains out..."

Jodi pumped his cock from over the costume before she continued, "I can't."

She did a quick twirl and let her hands trace her curves.

"I have to use this and make some money off of these rich drunks."

Steve snorted at her accurate read of the situation. Most of the people here were already drunk and vulnerable, not that she needed them like that. He felt that her charm was so sensational that she could have anything she wished. So it was just a paltry thing for her but she could definitely promote her business much more effectively and with no extra cost at the party.

In his heart though, he was just as grateful that she had left. He had grand plans for the evening, and he just couldn't say no to her, no matter how hard he tried.

Steve sighed as he watched Jodi sashay away from him. Shaking his head, he set his mind on the task at hand. He searched around for Amanda as he waded through the crowd and when he couldn't find her, he decided to check her room.

He went upstairs and straight towards her room. He knew it from before when he had delivered all the party stuff and Amanda had invited him in. At the time he found it a little odd that she would invite him of all people to her room but it was all made clear to him when she made a move on him. He was shocked and appalled. He couldn't believe that she was being such a slut. He had his chance then but he had refused her illicit advances. He refused her due to the love he held for his family and his own personal code.

Though Steve didn't like his brother, he still had memories of his brother being nice to him when they were kids. It was only in the recent few years that Shawn had become an asshole towards him.

Steve had warned her not to do it ever again or else he would tell it all to Shawn. Amanda had relented and apologized to him before he left her house that day. Consequently, she had been dodging him ever since.

Because of this Steve was positive that he would be fine even if he got exposed. She had already made her intentions clear and he still had that incident to pressurize her if it ever came to that, and things had changed since then. He was no longer the same man. The cutting remarks of his brother were still fresh in his mind and that combined with the fear of the supposed inevitable made him feel liberated and empowered to go along with the sinful proposition. So he decided to skip knocking on the door and assumed an arrogant stance before entering her room.

Amanda, with her back to him, was inside when he opened the door. He thanked his lucky stars that he had finally found her and then he entered quietly.

"I know you're there Shawn!"

Though Amanda's whiny voice startled Steve, he quickly composed himself. He was further emboldened by the fact that she thought of him as Shawn and it made all the much easier to proceed through with his plan.

"I was waiting for you!"

Amanda moaned as she felt a pair of strong hands on top of her shoulders. She tried to turn around but the man behind her had held her with force and gave her no room to move, not even an inch.

"Ooh... What took you so long?"

Steve kissed her nape in order to not have to answer her question and risk getting exposed.

"You weren't with that slut Mia, were you?"

Steve had to hold in his laugh at the accusation.

"I'm telling you! If you even think about cheating on me, I will dump you!"

The irony in her words was too much for him to hold it in any longer, and he let out a guffaw.

"What you think I won't do it?!"

"I'm serious!"

Amanda was livid. She turned around to give him a piece of her mind. But she stopped in her tracks when she realized that the man opposite her had a different costume than what Shawn was wearing. It looked more like what his father, Oscar, had worn to the party. Eerily so.

"Shawn?!"

"Who are you?" She asked in hopes that her suspicion was wrong because, '... it would be so wrong.'

Steve took off his mask with a start.

"Bazinga!"

Amanda gasped in shock.

"Steve?!"

"Yes. Steve."

"Wh- What are you doing here?"

She backed off and in doing so stumbled on her feet. Steve caught her in his arms before she could fall down.

"I changed my mind."

She gulped nervously. Instinctively she knew what he was talking about and her pussy tingled at the sudden and unexpected turn in her evening.

"Really?!" Her voice came out more a cheer.

"Someone's happy," Steve tightened his hold on her waist.

"I-I..."

"Aww... Look at you blush!"

Amanda's blush deepened as his teasing finger brushed her cheek. She felt hot in his arms. She felt an unquenchable desire to throw off everything and feel his hands on her bare skin. She felt like a million little bugs were crawling over her and the only way to get relief from this torment was to lie in his arms, naked and primed.

Steve took a few steps back and let her stand on her own feet. He circled around her and made comments on her figure as he took stock of her.

Amanda felt like a piece of meat being auctioned off. His eyes were as if he was inspecting the goods before bidding for it. Her breathing grew heavy and her breasts heaved under his piercing gaze.

She loved it.

"Strip!"

"Huh?"

"Strip your clothes."

Steve clapped his hands to show his frustration and impatience.

"You want to do it, right?" he added when she remained motionless.

"I-I don-"

Amanda had never stuttered like this ever before in her life. She didn't know why but Steve just had something about him that made her weak in the knees. She didn't feel that way before and yet she had been feeling it more and more recently. The worst of all, she didn't know how to resolve the situation other than the obvious.

"Well?!"

Amanda bit her tongue and took off her top and her skirt. She wanted to make a show of it but felt an unsettling amount of nervousness and insecurity about herself and her ability to impress him.

And only a couple of weeks ago she was the one who came on to him, she couldn't believe it anymore. His eyes had the same determination that day too, but tonight they wanted her and not the other way around. Next, she took off her bra and panties and stood still with her head bowed down.

"Ooo... Nice!" Steve let out a wolf whistle.

He ran his hands all over her naked body, taking his sweet time to pay special attention to her erect nipples and her wet, puffy lips.

Amanda whimpered in delight as his fingers played with her pussy. She knew she was drenched there and felt ashamed of it.

'He's not even in college,' was the thought going through her mind.

"Shawn has done well for himself."

Steve said as he pushed his fingers through her opening.

"Ugh..."

Amanda moaned throatily. His scalding reminder about their taboo tryst only stoked her fire hotter. She held onto his shoulders as her knees turned wobbly due to the waves of pleasure crashing into her soul. The sloshing sounds made by his fingers thrusting in and out of her dripping kitty told her of her immense arousal.

Suddenly, Steve pulled out his fingers. Amanda whined in protest and gave him a pleading look. She had never felt so vacant as she did at that moment. His muscular fingers had felt better than any plastic or flesh cock.

Steve placed his fingers below his nose and made a show of sniffing them.

"Hmm... fruity."

He then put them right on top of her lips. Amanda obliged without a second thought. She licked them clean, tasting herself on his fingers. She liked it the taste better than ever like it was somehow enhanced on his finger.

"Kneel."

Amanda did as told. She kneeled and waited in anticipation of being granted an audience with her object of worship, Steve's cock. All her recent dreams had been dominated by that one thing. The sinful pleasure of sucking on her brother-in-law's enormous cock, it was what she desired the most.

Steve opened his fly and took out his cock. He stroked over her face and messed her hair with it. After he had marked her face with his juices, he fed her to it. Amanda gleefully accepted her servings. She sucked on it like a lollipop. Her fingers encircled the thick member and her tongue licked its length.

She slobbered on his cock, getting it wet and slippery so that her mouth could effortlessly slide on it. She had never had such a great length to work with and she wanted to make the most of it. But most of all she had never loved a cock such as this and her being called upon her to drown it in her love.

Her mind was focused on doing the best job she ever could. She wanted to draw out a moan of pleasure from him, a groan of helpless resignation, a sigh of satisfaction.

"Ah... You're good!"

Her pussy twitched at the words of praise. She wanted to hear more of them and thus tried to swallow him to the root. She tried and tried but couldn't do it. Alas, it was too big for her. Her eyes teared at thought of never being able to deepthroat his member.

"Awww. Don't be so sad."

Steve motioned her up and gave her a kiss.

Amanda was taken aback by this unexpected sweetness. Since he had entered the room he had been acting a little cruel to her. Though she loved it dearly and wouldn't change a thing as she had never been wetter, she welcomed the change. So she leaned into him and kissed him with all her heart, till her toes gave in.

Steve lifted her in his arms as he went towards the bed. He then laid her down on the bed and got on top of her. His body covered her lithe figure. He cupped her tits and gave a slow lick to her nipples which made her moan.

"Yes..."

Amanda felt him from over his costume, her hands rubbed across his torso. She felt a pang of regret that she couldn't feel the heat of his skin. She wanted to experience his rugged build, to breathe in his scent, to wipe off his sweat.

"Costume..."

"What?!"

"Will you take it off? Your costume."

Steve smirked at her and asked in a low voice, "Have you earned it?"

Amanda's whole body jerked and she squirted her juices. A simple, single sentence of his was enough to make her cum, and she came yet again when she realized it.

Steve shook his head and took off his Batsuit.

"I have to take it off after that display, right!?"

She blushed at that. As she ran her hands on his naked form, she became mesmerized by his sculpted figure. Hypnotically, she traced each and every contour of the Adonis on top of her.

Steve, impatient and distracted by her beauty pierced her opening.

"Oofh..." Amanda moaned at the sudden invasion.

Steve loved her reaction very much. He found that he was enjoying it more than he should, more than he had intended to.

Earlier in the evening, he just wanted to get it done and over with as soon as possible. After all, he didn't feel a thing for her. But there was something about fucking his brother's fiancée that just brought out the animal inside him. He wanted to tease her mercilessly, wanted to watch her writhe under him, wanted to make her forget about Shawn her fiancé and his brother. He reveled in the knowledge of his power over her, in the taboo pleasure of the illicit affair.

He knew it was immoral and wrong, that he was better than that. But if it was to be his last night as Steve 'The Dream' Harper, he wanted to go out with a bang. He didn't know how it will all change and whether people would even remember this form of him, so he wanted to enjoy it to the fullest and take out all his issues on Amanda. And thus, he thrust inside her with passion.

"Ah..."

Amanda felt full and filled. She looked down to see that not all of his length was inside her and she came a little at the thought of engulfing him completely inside her folds.

"So fucking good!" She moaned.

"Oh yeah?! Then what about..."

Steve slid out and thrust in more of his cock than what she could take.

"...this?!"

"Love... It."

Amanda muttered even as her eyes glazed over. She locked her arms behind him when she felt him getting bigger inside her throbbing cunt. She was floating on a river of pleasure and his cock was her ride.

"The best..." She whispered to herself.

Steve smirked at her mutterings, immensely proud and satisfied at her convulsing state. Suddenly though, he had a wicked thought.

"Where will you live with Shawn?"

"Ahem... We have already put a d-" Amanda replied, a little confused by the question and the intent behind it.

"So not with us, right?"

Amanda nodded her head meekly. She was surprised at the sudden twinge of guilt she was feeling like she was not supposed to be away from Steve and as if she was committing a grave sin by not being near him.

Steve swung his hips hard and fast. He felt himself getting closer and closer. The feelings of doing his brother's fiancée, Amanda's wetness as well as her passion were all a little too much for him to hold on for much longer.

"Then how will you keep fucking me?" he smirked as he spoke the words.

Amanda gasped. His voice had sounded like the devil's temptation. She came as she thought of herself getting a daily dose of his massive member.

"And how will you have my child?!" Steve whispered in her ear.

"AH!"

Amanda squealed as she came. She felt him cumming deep inside her unprotected pussy. That and his words wracked her cunt and made her cum as she had never before.

Then suddenly she felt his lips on top of hers, kissing her. It was all a bit too much for her, and she passed out from the overload of senses.

...

Steve stood in front of a mirror, counting the number of purple spots. They had not changed or disappeared.

"Fuck!" He cursed at the Djinn.

He had hoped that it was his imagination and that Djinn had only mentioned Amanda's name in its condition. It all came to naught when the number of purple spots remained the same even after "mating" with Amanda.

Now he still had to "bed" his mother before midnight.

"Fuck!"

He cursed again as he walked away from the mirror. Right after he came out of the bathroom, what greeted him was a sight of naked and passed out Amanda. He smiled to himself, feeling liberated and incredibly satisfied. The alarm clock on the bed table was what brought him out of his reverie.

"Nearly three hours left..."

He picked up his costume and his mask and put them on in a hurry. He turned to leave, and he was almost out the door when he suddenly stopped and came back in to tuck her under the covers.

...

Susan was getting increasingly bored. She had thought that the famed Pearson Halloween party would be able to rekindle the ambers of her dying relationship but nothing changed. Oscar was still a drunk and she was still left alone.

"Maybe Halloween is not the best time to repair your relationship," she muttered under her breath.

She had been more and more busy at work and her personal life had suffered because of it. Now her husband was distant, her eldest son had become an asshole to the world and her youngest... she didn't even understand what was happening to him.

It was on her friend's advice that she had rented this extravagant little thing, a "Bunny-Girl" costume. For a forty year old woman, a costume like that seemed laughable to her. She even had to send her son away due to embarrassment before she agreed to try it on in Jodi's shop. Still, her husband didn't seem impressed by her risqué outfit.

When she asked him for a dance, he excused himself to go to the toilet and still wasn't back from there. She felt like a fool standing alone amidst the crowd. If it was any other year, she could at least bank on Steve to dance a few numbers with her but that too looked unlikely this time.

...

Steve had been staring at his mother from a distance. Jodi had told him she would be in a navy-blue Bunny-Girl costume and he had no problem in finding her. She looked sexy in it. Her long legs covered in black spandex stirred unknown emotions in him. Her ass was only half covered by the costume and the black and blue combination matched perfectly on her bubble butt. Her fake, white bunny ears and the fake tail at the end of it added a unique charm to her.

It tickled his heart, and it gave rise to an inimitable feeling of trying to protect her from the world and at the same time ravish her under his arms. Her deep cleavage too was on display with her breasts pushing the envelope between lewd imagery and artistic brilliance.

When he watched his father go towards the toilet, he paid twenty bucks to the nearby waiter to get him to stall his father.

"Just spill a drink on him. If he gives you any trouble, then just hand him a double to calm him down... He'll forget all about it."

'Okay, that should take care of him. Now for Mom...' He thought to himself and focused all his attention on Susan.

Steve was not much confident that he could fool his mother quite so easily only by virtue of donning the same costume as his father. But he was sure she had been drinking throughout the night, and that it should help him out a little. Furthermore, his voice was also quite similar to his father because of which many a time people mistook the two of them over the phone.

'Thankfully that's the only thing I have the same as him!'

He decided to go for it and confidently strode towards her.

'Confidence is the key, and women love a confident man. At least according to Jodi, that is... Well, it worked on Amanda,' he kept repeating to himself to be confident.

...

Susan saw a man in a Batman costume coming for her. She assumed that he might have mistaken her for someone else. But before she could point it out to him, she found herself in his arms and in the middle of the dance floor.

'Well, one dance won't hurt anyone.' She thought to herself and remained mum about the confusion. All throughout the night she had been itching to get on the floor and she found the chance much too appealing to deny.

Steve was overjoyed that his ruse had succeeded. He couldn't believe how easy it turned out to be. He made up his mind that he would just carry on in the same vein. He would act confidently and freely, as a husband should with his wife, and everything would be alright. And once she was horny enough, then he would pounce on her.

'All I've to worry about is the mask! If it holds on, then...' Steve sniggered to himself.

He thought about how he would have slept with his mother and she wouldn't have a lick about it. All his problems would be solved. He would have paid the price for his wish and he wouldn't even be ostracized by his mother, the only person he didn't want ever getting hurt. There was a little guilt at the back of his mind for deceiving her so but he knew that nothing could ever be perfect.

'Well there's Amanda too, but I can deal with it later...'

Susan had a growing suspicion that the man she had been dancing with for the past few minutes was her son, Steve. She didn't understand why he was dressed in the same thing as his brother and father, why they all had to always be the same thing, Batman and Robin, why all three men in her family were so fascinated by the comic characters. But most of all, she didn't understand why he was masquerading as a stranger.

Her suspicions grew stronger by the second. The way the man seemed to know about all her go-to moves, and the way he seemed comfortable with her body, apart from Oscar it could only be Steve. She didn't get why he hadn't said a word to her and why he held her a lot closer to him, much closer than a son should his mother, but she decided to wait for a bit longer. For one thing, she felt great and second, she felt relieved that Steve was seemingly back to his normal self. So even if it felt a little weird to do this with her son, she kept mum to figure out his intentions.