Make a Wish!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve, on the other hand, was pretty sure by now that he had his Mom fooled. He was sure of it because in his eyes there was no way in hell she would let a stranger take such liberties with her. He knew it in his heart that she was not some unfaithful wife, and nothing could ever change that belief. Unless his parents' marriage was already over and he didn't get the notice, he wouldn't for a second believe that she would allow an unknown man to invade her space in this manner.

And even in the off chance that she did figure it out that it wasn't her husband that she had been dancing with for the last few minutes, he was confident there was absolutely no way she could tell it was him. So he lowered his hand from her hips to her ass. He paused to judge her reaction and when she didn't move to slap him away, he started a slow rub on her latex covered fleshy cheeks. Daringly, he cupped her from beneath and pressed his throbbing cock to her crotch.

"Ahem... What are you doing?"

'Shit!'

Steve halted his advancing hands. He repeated to himself that it was still doable, that all he had to do was project confidence.

"Nothing, Honey!" he spoke even as his heart rate spiked.

"Honey?! Since when did you start calling me honey?"

"What? I've alway-"

"Steve! I know it's you!" Susan remarked, exasperated.

'Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!'

"How?"

Steve couldn't help himself from asking.

'She couldn't possibly have guessed it, right?'

"I only suspected it earlier but now you've confirmed it." Susan's voice turned steely towards the end.

"Shit!"

"I'm your Mom, what did you expect?" she asked irritated by his frivolous act.

"I-"

She rained down upon him with a flurry of questions.

"Is this why you've been acting weird?"

"What? You have a crush on me?"

"Didn't you have a girlfriend? Vera or something..."

"We've only been on two dates!" Steve defended himself.

"So that's why, huh?"

Susan grabbed his tool in her hand, which had wilted to its most pitiful state, and gave it a squeeze.

"You couldn't keep it in your pants so you made your move on me," she sneered.

"I-I'm-"

Steve didn't know what to say or do in this situation. No amount of preparation was enough for this situation. With his mother questioning him in such a cruel fashion, he didn't know what was going to happen to him. He forgot all about the Djinn and the midnight deadline. What he wanted was to find a way to somehow pacify his mother and make her forgive him, never to remind him of this shameful night.

'And why is my dick getting hard?!'

Suddenly he realized that his mother had grown very quiet. Her eyes seemed to be glazed over and she was stroking his cock without a thought to the world as if they were the only two people on the dance floor with no one else around in their surroundings and as if they were not a pair of mother and son but a pair of lovebirds.

"Mom?!"

"Oh I'm sorry. I-" Susan turned around hurriedly, brought out of her trance by his voice.

Steve took her fingers in his hands to stop her from walking away from him. He took her to a quiet corner and demanded, "What? Say it!"

He didn't want her to hate him forever and he could see it in her eyes that she was hiding something from him. He wanted to know what it was before the night was over and before he was...

He was positive that the Djinn's magic would take care of all the problems he had created. But somehow he felt that he shouldn't leave it like this. There was a voice telling him that if she left the party without him, he would lose her forever. He would lose himself and he would lose his mother too. At the end of it all, he wanted to at least be able to call her "Mom" without evoking feelings of disgust in her heart.

Susan sighed before she laid bare her soul in front of her son.

"I just- It's been so hard in recent years. My marriage is almost over, Shawn has become... Shawn, and now even you have turned me away."

"What? No. I never."

"It's true. You have been so distant and closed off for the last two months. And now when you pulled this stunt... I was happy!" her voice nearly broke down towards the end.

"Huh?!" Steve was flabbergasted by this revelation.

Susan continued despite his reaction, "Yes, it may seem strange to you. But I was happy. I was relieved to know that you weren't turning into your Dad or your brother."

Steve scoffed at the notion that he could ever be like his brother or his father.

"But then why? Why did you do that?"

Susan turned her face away from as if she was ashamed to confess the reason behind her inappropriate action, "I told you, didn't I? I was happy that you still liked me, that you thought me beautiful, that you were so infatuated with me that you didn't care if I was your mother."

Suddenly though, she glared at him in defiance, "Is that reason enough for you?"

Steve was shocked by this candid confession. But he too turned aggressive as he commented in a tone full of contempt, "You wouldn't do it if I was a scrawny little thing with an average dick instead of a handsome guy with a horse dick!"

Susan raised her eyebrow and looked at him funny before she poked his head with her finger, "You think I'm some dumb bitch from your school! I don't give a fuck about all that shit. If I love someone it doesn't matter how they look or how many inches they have between their legs. Don't ever disrespect me like that!"

Steve was stunned. If it was any other time he would have pointed to her that she was cursing, that she couldn't be sure, that it was easy to say so when she didn't really have to deal with it. But at this time all that didn't matter to him.

He only had a single thought, "You love me?!"

"Yes. So wha-"

Susan's eyes widened as she stared at her son.

...

Steve entered his home with his mother in tow. She had been quiet on the drive back home. His mind was spinning as he kept replaying her words. He held her hand and dragged her upstairs. He stopped when he reached a divide where he had to make a choice between his room and her bedroom that she shared with her husband.

He resolutely chose his own room. Because quite unlike earlier in the night, he didn't have a single thought of taking revenge on his father. It was about him and it was about his mother, and there was no place for anyone else.

Susan quietly followed her son as he led them to his room. After she entered, he locked the door and sat up on the bed. Feeling apprehensive and scared, she sat beside him.

"Do you love me?" He asked her in an even tone.

"I-I..."

"Yes or No! Do you love me?"

Susan stared at him, speechless. She thought hard about his question. If she had to ask herself, she honestly didn't know. She realized then that she had forgotten long ago what love felt like, what loving someone felt like, what being loved by someone felt like.

'Does always wishing the best means to love?'

'Or wanting to be with him all the time means to love?'

'Does getting jealous means to love?'

'Or wanting to shield him from the world means to love?'

The truth was that she didn't know when she stopped loving Steve as a son and where it started as the love between lovers. All she knew was she never wanted him to be sad and always wanted to be there for him, even if it meant leaving behind everything and everyone.

'If that is love then...'

"Yes. I love you."

"I love you, Steve Harper. And I want you to love me back!" Susan declared with an almost imperceptible smile on her face.

Steve remained speechless for a while. No one had ever told him that and no one would ever either, at least that's what he used to think. In the last two months a lot of things had changed and so did he. He didn't think the same anymore. But this felt different. This felt honest. This was from someone who mattered, who had always mattered, and who always would.

Steve sealed her lips. That was his answer.

He gently removed every article of clothing from each of their bodies. Slowly he fell down on the bed, pulling her beside him. His leg spooned over hers as his hands pulled her for a cuddle.

Tenderly he brushed his lips over hers, "I love you too, Susan Harper."

Softly, he cupped her breast and took it between his lips.

"Ah..." Susan whimpered.

She stroked his hair as she felt his tongue licking her nubs. Her hand bumped against his erect member which made him moan into her breast.

She took it in her hands and gently she rubbed it with her fingers. It was beginning to throb and drip, and so was she. She led it by its length and placed it on her opening, inviting him to enter her sanctuary.

"Ah..."

"Uff... "

They moaned as he slid into her. They remained gazing in each other's eyes as they slowly ground their hips.

Steve smiled at his mother. He felt as if he was in heaven and as if nothing could ever make him happier and more at peace. He was sure the squeeze he felt at his shaft was enough to topple him over, and that even if didn't move a muscle, he would orgasm in a matter of minutes.

Susan smiled at her son. She felt fulfilled. For the longest time, she had been searching for it and now she had found it. She knew she was close that she could go off any second but she wanted to wait for him. And she didn't have to for much long...

"Oo..."

Their lips came together as they climaxed as one. Their breathing slowed down and they both gave in to the gentle wave of sleep brought about by the fuzzy feeling in their hearts.

The faint sound of the clock striking twelve was the last thing Steve heard before he fell asleep in his mother's embrace.

###

Thank you for reading.

It turned out a lot different than I had imagined. I hope that you enjoyed it.

Please comment and rate.