Make A (Wo)Man Out of Me

Story Info
Trans guy gets his pussy feminized and violated.
1.2k words
4.17
23.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

sorry this is straight from my self-indulgent fantasies:))) TW transphobia, intoxication. everyone in this story is over 18 years old!

Still in a drunken stupor, I'm shoved violently onto an unfamiliar bed. Face-up, heart slamming against my ribcage. The man on top of me tightens his grip on my ass, slowly slipping a dirty finger between my cheeks. His shameless bulge digs into my stomach. Testing my obedience, he rubs his fingertip around my clenched hole.

"Aw, somebody's tense, aren't you?" he asks, clicking his tongue. "What is it--Is this hole off limits?"

"I--I don't know. Sir."

He laughs, somehow bewildered, and reaches back around my hip to rub my labia, his finger tracing frustrating wide circles. They're too loose, and my throbbing clit just wants him to make his circles a little bit tighter. To brush his finger across that sensitive spot.

Of course, this piece of shit doesn't give me the satisfaction. I almost roll my eyes.

"Look at yourself," he commands. Confused, I gaze up at him, lips moist but still slightly cracked. I look down to see a dark spot forming around my privates.

"You like feeling feminine," he guesses, reading my wide-eyed lust better than I could.

"Kind of," I confess, embarrassed by the relentless dripping of my hole, soaking my pants more with each passing second. I don't want him to know how much the sheer weight of his body on top of mine, his arrogant grin stirs up up my insides.

"Cute little tranny," reassures the disgusting stranger, sliding his finger deeper in my hole. I blush at the slur, but as much as I'm offended, it sends shivers down my spine. It's sick, but I want him to say it again--and he does, leaning over to whisper in my quivering ear.

"Wow, you're a submissive little tranny, too. My favorite, so pliable...You're one of those crossdressers, aren't you? It's such a shame; you make such a pretty girl."

He growls the word girl, extracting a whimper from my throat. I try to close my legs so he doesn't know how close I am to giving in.

When he unzips his slacks, his cock is smaller than I expected it to be--almost average, but thick enough to make me gulp, closing my flushed thighs. He notices and smirks, parting them again with a self-assured hand.

He rubs his hard cock on my pussy, the weight of it causing a red-hot pleasure to spread across my vagina.

"I have one request for you, baby. Can you do that for Daddy? I promise if you do, I won't put my thing inside you."

"Okay, sir." I'm almost disappointed, and I hate myself for wanting to scream at him, just take me already. This is what I get for getting wasted in an unfamiliar town anyway.

He whispers the request in my ear. Oh my God, I think. This guy is a disgusting freak.

He stretches out his leg, flat across the floor. Pulls up his pant leg--waiting for me. Blushing rigorously, I take off his sock. God, what could be more humiliating? His toenails are clipped as of he's been expecting someone to do this. At least I know it won't hurt. After a deep nervous breath, I part the lips of my vagina and position it over his foot. Then, I start to rub myself on his toes like he told me to. As my clit brushes his big toe, I can't help the unevenness of my breath.

I never thought something like this would feel so electric. So dirty but so addictive. I can't believe I'm letting my cunt be abused by yet another man, who must have been at least twice my age. Still moving my hips, I glance at him, anxious to see if I'm doing well.

Making eye contact is an instant mistake. His obsessive, captivated stare has a sick fire behind it, a sort of starving dog about to lunge for its helpless prey. I must be doing well, thank God. I thrust against his foot a little deeper.

"Mmm, is it too wet, Daddy?"

"Never too wet, little slut. Do me a favor and fuck Daddy's toes." His voice, a low snarl, changes into a whining groan when I plunge three of his toes in my hole. I focus on relaxing my muscles to take as much of him as possible, and my efforts are rewarded with a deep, Fuck yeah, as the pervert reaches to stroke his dick.

I lean forward and push his hand away, giving him a knowing smirk before I replace it with my tight, full lips. I take my time rubbing his balls, massaging them with my fingers. Gathering up all the spit my mouth can handle, I take him so deep inside my throat that it burns. As I look up with watery eyes, though, the man's heady stare boils with unbridled pleasure.

"Can I show you my tits?" I have the sudden urge to ask, head spinning from desperation and embarrassment.

Shocked, the man looks at me in disbelief like nobody has ever volunteered such a thing to him of their own free will.

"Yes, please, sweetheart."

I take off my shirt to reveal my chest. He doesn't seem to care that I don't have huge pornstar tits; instead he moves to grope the two small mounds of fat, both greedy palms working the nipples and making my lips part in ecstasy. The man takes one breast in his mouth, sucking vigorously. He was so enthusiastic about it that it was almost uncomfortable, but my sensitive nipples wanted even more.

I reach down to rub my pussy, but he unlatches from my chest, slapping my hand away.

"This is mine," he says coldly. Roughly. "How can you think you're a man when you've got such perfect girl parts?"

"I...I don't know sir. It does make me look like a girl. And your cock looks so different next to my...you know." I trail off, my thoughts collapsing into shapeless goop.

"Your what?" He murmurs. "Say it."

"My--my vagina. My wet little cunt..."

He stands up quickly, jerks me to the edge of the bed--into the perfect angle to force his dick inside of me. My body responds immediately, every nerve and pleasure receptor exploding at once.

Eyes rolling back in my head, I feel my insides tightening around his cock, slamming in and out of my tight entrance. The pain goes away completely and I'm left with a disgusting urge to satisfy this stranger's every desire, to be a slave to his perversion. I'm coming harder than I ever have, and he's coming too, breeding my hole with his thick, meaty cock.

"Come for me, fucking tranny! You like getting pounded by daddy's mean old dick? Make that tight little queer pussy squirt all over me--yeah that's it, oh yeah--OH, FUCK!"

Emptying his balls inside of me, the man grabs my throat with one hand and a perky breast with the other. It chokes me a little, but I ride out my orgasm on his cock, soaking us both with savage arousal.

My holes slick with our come, I lie there, quivering as he uses my still-tingly body.

He rubs my clit as he thrusts inside me a few more times, slower and slower, but so deep. My body is so sensitive, but this asshole doesn't show any sign of pulling out...