Blowing off Steam

Story Info
A trans man is coerced into letting his study bros use him.
1.9k words
4.37
68.1k
119
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdel
mdel
21 Followers

This story contains reluctance, coercion, transphobia, misogyny, detransition, misgendering, creampie, impregnation, blackmail, and nonconsensual filming as kinks. The author is a trans man. Please do not read this story if any of these things are triggering for you. Stay safe!

"God, I'm tired," groaned Cal, leaning back in his chair and stretching his muscular arms. His chest flexed through his shirt. You averted your eyes.

Mark did the same, though his frame was a lot leaner. "I wish I could just drop out of college, man. I'm sick of studying."

"Me too," you replied, twisting in your chair and wincing as your back cracked. "Let's take a break. Just fifteen minutes, then we can start on chapter 5."

"Sounds good," said Cal, getting out of his chair and falling onto your bed with a groan. Mark followed him, but sat on the ground, turning his eyes to you.

Wary, you watched as Mark's gaze dragged its way up from your legs to your wide hips, then to your large breasts still visible under the chest binder, then to your face. He exhaled. "I wish I had a girlfriend."

"...Why do you say that?"

"It's hard being a guy," Mark sighed. "Or, I guess, a cis guy. Don't know if you can relate, especially since you're still...you know. Not transitioning. We're a lot more...sexually driven. It's hard to take your mind off it sometimes."

"I kind of get that," you said, shifting uncomfortably in your seat. "I feel that way sometimes, but it's not as bad for me."

"Have you felt like that recently?" Cal said. "...Sexually frustrated?" He shifted around. It almost looked like his hips were grinding into the bed.

"A couple days ago," you said, feeling a dull ache deep inside you. "But I'm not sure today."

They both clicked their tongues. "Wish it had been today," Mark said. "Maybe we could've...blown off some steam. We still could."

"I don't want to --" you began.

Cal interjected. "I mean, I definitely feel like I need to blow off some steam. Otherwise I'm not gonna be able to focus at all, and then I'll bomb the midterm."

"Yeah, same," said Mark, eyeing you again.

"I..." you faltered. Obviously it wasn't your job to take care of their sexual desires. They were just your friends, after all, and you were a trans guy. They were both cis straight guys. How could that work?

But at the same time, what if they did both fail the midterm? You knew how distracting your libido could be. Sometimes you'd had to stop doing homework and rub one out so that you could focus. For them, it must've been so much worse, considering their natural sex drives.

Mark and Cal got up, Mark leaning over your chair. "Come on," he said. "Just do us a favor. I mean, we've been working so hard."

"So have I!" you protested, but Cal made a face.

"You know it's so much worse for us. And it's not like you've transitioned or anything, so there's no problem with that. I mean, pussy is pussy, right?" He grinned at Mark, and they both laughed.

As uncomfortable as you were, you felt that dull ache in your pelvis again. You did have a pussy. And right now, you could feel its slick lubrication soaking through your panties. Your nipples were probably hard too.

"But I..." you began. I don't want to. The words wouldn't come out. Was it because you were scared or because you didn't actually mean them?

"Come on, man. You have exactly what both of us need right now. Just let us fuck you a little bit. We'll pull out." Mark reached out and brushed your hair out of your face with one hand. "And then we can get back to studying for real."

They wouldn't give up, you realized. Not until you let them use your body. That was all they wanted right now.

But was that really so bad?

They don't see me as a man, your rational brain protested. They just see me as a tomboy with a pussy.

Well, you couldn't transition, so what could you do about that? It was only natural that they wanted to fuck you. You had big tits and a curvy waist and wide hips. Exactly what most straight men found incredibly attractive in a woman.

It couldn't be helped. You'd just let them use your pussy for a bit. They needed to, after all. "Okay, fine," you mumbled.

Mark and Cal grinned. "Thanks, man," Cal said. "I owe you one."

You started unbuttoning your pants. Mark made quick work of your flannel shirt, tossing it aside with ease. He reached down and grabbed your hips, then slid his hands upward, rolling up the tight material of your binder.

"Wait," you protested. "Do you have to take my binder off?"

"Isn't it dangerous to bind while doing physical activities?" Cal said. "You should take it off. You can put it back on after."

Silently, you lifted your arms and let Mark take your binder off you. Your large breasts bounced as they fell out. Sure enough, your nipples were hard.

"Already turned on, huh?" Mark teased, grabbing your tits with both hands and squeezing them. "Fuck, they're so big. You bind these under that thing all day?"

"I hate them," you murmured.

"What a waste," Cal said. "Any girl would kill for a body like yours."

He was right. So many girls had commented on your voluptuous body throughout your life, telling you how jealous they were that you got blessed with the good genes. You'd always wished one of them could trade with you instead, so strangers wouldn't make sexual comments about your body wherever you went.

Cal pulled your pants down, then whistled. "Lace panties? I thought you wore boxers or something, dude."

"I don't own anything else," you said, embarrassed.

"Good for me," Cal said, giving you that sweet, boyish grin again. You couldn't ruin it for him.

Mark manhandled you over to the bed and bent you over, pulling your panties down and tossing them aside. "Nice big ass, too," he said appreciatively, smacking your ass hard.

"Can you hurry up?" you complained, face burning from embarrassment. "It's already been ten minutes."

"Yeah, yeah," Mark said dismissively. You heard cloth ruffling behind you and then felt something pressing against your entrance. "Ugh, so fucking wet already. Fucking whore."

You opened your mouth to tell him to stop talking to you like that, but before you could say anything, he pushed the tip of his hard cock into your pussy. Even the tip was so big. You let out an involuntary moan at the stretch, feeling his cock throb as he slid all the way inside you. When he'd buried himself to the hilt, the head of his cock was nearly touching your cervix.

"Tight fucking pussy," Mark moaned, rutting into you animalistically. "Fuck...Ugggh. So wet."

"Just fuck her already!" Cal said, exasperated. "Sorry. Him. I need it too, dude."

"Then let's share," Mark said. He grabbed you by the shoulders and lifted you up, turning you to face Cal.

Cal laughed, then grabbed you by the hair. You opened your mouth instinctively as your face lowered toward his cock, and he pushed it deep into your throat. You gagged, but he held your head there, letting out a moan and thrusting in slightly.

You suddenly realized you were nothing more than a fleshlight for these guys. Just a set of tight holes for their use.

Mark grabbed your hips. His hands were so strong you knew you wouldn't be able to break free even if you tried. He pulled you back onto his cock and then started thrusting into you hard and fast, balls slapping against your clit as his thighs smacked against yours. Cal started facefucking you at the same time. Your eyes watered and rolled back from the overwhelming pleasure. Maybe you did want this.

The stretch from both their huge cocks was overwhelming. You couldn't even moan - Cal's cock was so deep in your throat you couldn't make a single sound.

And when Mark groaned "I'm gonna cum," you realized you were in trouble. Cal pulled your head off his cock just in time for you to shout, "Don't cum inside me!"

But it was too late. Mark's hips jerked erratically as he moaned, cock throbbing rhythmically inside of you. His hot cum was already filling up your unprotected womb.

"You're gonna get me pregnant," you gasped. Mark just grabbed your ass and pulled you onto his cock a few more times before pulling out.

Then before you could even stand up, Cal pushed you onto the bed. His cock pushed your folds apart and slid inside you easily. You just let him use you. What was the use of resisting? He'd cum inside you soon and then it would be over.

Cal was even rougher with you than Mark was, slapping your ass so hard it burned and then digging his nails into it. The loud sound of his crotch slapping against your ass as he fucked your pussy just made you even wetter. You were being thoroughly, completely used. Your pussy and womb were just places for Cal and Mark to shoot their hot loads of cum. Your feelings didn't matter, and...somehow, that was fine with you.

Cal finally came deep inside your pussy, moaning "Gonna knock you up" as he spread your ass and pushed his throbbing cock as deep into you as it would go.

Finally, when he was done filling up your pussy, you heard Mark rummage through his backpack, laugh, and say "Here." Cal laughed too. Then he pulled out quickly - but before any of the two loads in your womb could spill out, you felt the cold silicone of a large dildo being pushed into you.

"What are you doing," you panted. "You're gonna--"

"Get you pregnant?" Mark said. "Yeah, that's the plan. You're gonna be a good little girl and carry our babies, whether you want it or not. You spread your legs for us, you face the consequences."

"What?!" You pushed yourself up to your feet, stumbling as your head spun. "You're...what?!"

Cal held up his phone. On the screen was a video of Mark fucking you, your glazed-over face fully visible as Cal filmed from the side. Then the video moved to Cal's hard cock as he walked over and pushed into your pussy.

They'd filmed everything, and you hadn't even known.

"You're gonna do this for us whenever we want from now on," said Cal. "Unless you want this video sent to all your professors and posted publicly with your name on it, you're gonna spread your legs for us and let us knock you up. Understand?"

You glanced between both of their faces. They'd planned this all along. All these months while you'd thought they were your friends, they'd planned to turn you into their breeding toy. All they'd wanted was to shoot their cum deep inside you over and over, use you until you finally got pregnant. Then your breasts would swell, your hips would widen even more, and you'd never be able to pass for a man ever again.

But feeling the huge dildo stretching your pussy and pushing against all the right spots, knowing that two loads of fertile cum were being held deep inside your womb, you didn't really care at all.

"Okay," you said, breathless from pleasure.

mdel
mdel
21 Followers