All Comments on 'Make Big Bucks Selling Fiction Ch. 02'

by BarbraNovac

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I read your first article, and I followed it to this, your second article on the subject of professional erotic writing. The build-up is great, really motivating, but it goes nowhere. It is exactly the same dead-end I have seen in articles by other how-to figures. The drum-work builds to a sudden plateau, often with a promise of a follow-up. The author is leaving the reader, in this case, the aspiring author, with nothing but frustration. The other-side-of-the-door is kept veiled in hyperbolic motivational speeches but no real direction. And for the simply curious, the people who find the life of writers, artists, and creators fascinating, it gives no satisfying glimpse into what really goes on behind the keyboard. On either side of readership, it is a cliffhanger that does not truly work. Especially without a part three yet available to answer the unanswered topic of marketing, art design, and promotion. It is a set of interesting topics, and it would probably make a lot of people happy if you finished your proposed set of articles. Here is to good luck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous