Make Daddy Cum

Story Info
Daughter takes care of Daddy’s every need.
10.3k words
4.4
78.3k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
759 Followers

Kudos to the Internet for the comedy.

**************************************************

Make Daddy Cum

I was flying home through Dallas. It was a long day, a long flight. I hate connecting through any airport especially Dallas Fort Worth in the spring, Way too many severe weather events risking a good connection. As we landed, looking out my window, I was a spectator to a magnificent lightning show off to the west of airport. It was 10 PM, the connection to LA at 11 PM. I have a bad feeling about this to quote Han Solo.

We parked at the gate.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your pilot. It is not official yet, and you didn't hear it from me, the airport will shut down for the night. My recommendation -- call your travel agent to book a room and flight right now. The airport will probably open back up in the morning."

Everyone scrambled to pull out their phones. Competition for close hotels began.

I called Julie my trusted assistant. She answered on the first ring.

She jumped right into it.

"There are no good options."

"Why is that?" I asked.

"There are three huge conventions sucking up all the hotels. The hotels that you like."

I really didn't need to get out in a timely basis. It was Friday night. I had family here.

"Ok, get me the best you can. Plus, a rental and fly me out Sunday evening or Monday morning."

"Got it, I will forward all the confirmations to you."

"Thanks Julie, I love you."

"Yeah right, you love my pussy and blowjobs you dork."

"Once a dork, always a dork! Kisses!"

I hung up. She does such a great job handling the talent I represent. Lots of arrogant or moody actors, actresses and comedians she handles. She does most of the work to book them. I give her a generous salary from my take on the gigs. She is happy.

I am even happier with our sex life. We are truly just fuck buddies. We don't live together with no plans to do so. We are not emotionally tied. When we can, we take turns staying at each other's homes. Last weekend she pulled a new one on me at her home. She tied me to the bed after she took off my clothes, then she teased my cock.

She stripped for me. She had spent a buck or two to enhance her breasts and face. She was a knockout. I love her tits as well as her pussy. I was already hard from the cock tease but now standing straight up. She turned away fumbling with something, I realized it was a strap on. She has never done that before. She told me I needed something different. I had never been fucked in ass by anyone.

Then to my surprise, she moved on top of me and eased down, the head of my cock touching her anus. She pushed down a little at a time controlling the acceptance of my dick head. We never had anal sex before, it was exhilarating. So tight. I loved it. Once she was comfortable, the motion began. She asked me to grab her strap on cock. I got it! She needed something different, her fantasy was that she was shemale!

I loved it. I stroked her 'cock' and then sat up trying to take it in my mouth. I could only lick the head so I continued the stroking. Gosh, she was so tight. It had been awhile since my last anal adventure with my ex-wife.

She picked up the pace. I was only thinking about cumming but I was enjoying it so much, I had to control myself. Then she begged me to cum inside her. Thank you I let loose pumping my good stuff into her. She reclined back on me as I emptied my balls into her.

I was still in my seat thinking about Julie when the confirmations hit my email. Cool! A Tesla rental. Five Star hotel, out in the 'burbs.

I texted out to my nephew and daughter my situation. Immediate response from my daughter. My nephew typically ignores me.

"Come on out to my club! If you hurry, you can catch the start of the last show."

Not surprised with the late show. Nothing good happens before 10 PM.

She included the maps location. It was close to my hotel.

"Be there as soon as I can." I texted back.

Thumbs up emoji back to me.

It took me an hour to get to the club. I parked in a lot across the street. It was a cool looking building with a something special vibe going on inside.

"Twenty dollar cover please." the huge gentlemen at the door requested. I dug into my wallet, I don't carry much cash. I was short.

"Sorry dude, there is an ATM down the street."

I started walking that way.

"Daddy! Come back!"

I turned around. My daughter was running after me. I stopped. She almost knocked me down when she grabbed, hugged, and kissed me.

"I should have let Billy know you were coming. I got busy getting the talent lined up. So sorry!"

"No problem. You know me, I roll with the punches!"

"Come on, you will sit with me for the show, I will make it up to you."

We walked arm and arm back to the club. She looked amazing. A shimmering white dress that needed a brightness control. No hose on her tanned legs, high manageable heels. Her blond hair tousled around her beautifully made up face accented with sparkling diamond earrings. She set the standard on how a club owner should look.

Back to the club door.

"Miss Zoe, I am sorry. I didn't know he was your Dad. My apologies boss."

"Billy, I screwed up, I got busy and didn't let you know you, your good, just doing your job. Keep it up."

She blew him a kiss. He blushed, I think. He was black.

"Zoe, your club is very impressive. I am proud of you. So much accomplished in two years. I read that your place is a now a destination club for local, and national talent."

"Thanks Daddy but you know this would not have happened without your investment in my dream."

"Money doesn't get it done. It only enabled your drive to build a successful business. You did the work. You should be proud of creating jobs, entertaining people, and putting a dent in the universe."

"I love that, thank you Daddy."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me on the lips.

"Sorry!! Target for cheek, missed that!"

Made me wonder. Of course, I always found her attractive, but in a Dad kind of way.

I blew it off. Stupid thought.

Zoe's table was front and center to the stage. The server brought me a meal and drinks for us.

"When Mary sees either of our glasses are low, look out! Here comes another!"

Zoe sang out, "When I find myself in need of alcohol, server Mary comes to me, bringing drinks of alcohol, let it be."

I loved her singing and laugh. She had the singing gene. She was so full of life. Looking at her made me smile. She was the spitting image of her mother. Plus when seen together, people mistaken them for sisters. Her Mom was a singer, I was her agent until she started sleeping with one of her band members. Clean divorce, Zoe the adult only child was off already doing her own thing.

"Time to work!" Zoe said placing her hand on my thigh to boost her up. Another accident?

She left me alone at the table and made her way to the stage to the center microphone.

"Hi everybody! Thanks for joining us tonight. We have an awesome show tonight with comedy and singing talent for you. Mostly dirty comedy but great singing talent!"

The audience enthusiastically applauded. Someone yelled out, "Yeah! Bring it on!"

"Before we bring it on, we have a special guest here tonight."

Uh-oh.

"My Daddy, the majority investor behind this club. A round of applause for my Dad -- yeah, my Dad."

Applause.

"Daddy, please stand and address your paying customers!"

A titter of laughter.

Shit! I didn't expect that. I have delivered impromptu and planned speeches for hundreds of audiences in my business dealings. Always weaving humor throughout the speeches. Never have I worked a club, although I have been in hundreds of them. Never have I been surprised like this. Seemed like they liked dirty jokes. I will give that a try.

"Thanks Zoe. I really the appreciate the opportunity to be put on the spot."

Laughter from the audience.

"This reminds of the time I threw a surprise bukkake party for my ex-wife. She was so excited when everyone came! You should've seen her face!"

Hilarious laughter. I was rolling.

"My wife is so smart, she really surprises me! I went golfing, and forgot to bring my phone, so I used my friend's phone to call her. She answered: "What's up, honey?" What a smart girl! She knew I was the one on the phone!"

Slight pause, then laughter. Slow developing joke.

I sat down. The audience kept clapping. Someone yelled "one more!" Others joined in. I stood up.

"OK, OK. Here we go, last joke."

"Who's the most popular guy at the nudist colony? The one who can carry a cup of coffee in each hand and a dozen donuts."

"OK, I am done."

Laughter then applause.

I can't believe they like these corny jokes.

Zoe was standing at the microphone and was clapping as well.

She said, "Well thanks for coming tonight. Enjoy the show. Please come back tomorrow."

"Now, please welcome Jan Wiggins!"

Zoe joined me back at the table. She placed her hand on thigh.

I nearly jumped.

"Just a warning, she has a dirty act too." She smiled at me.

Loud applause, the crowd was ready. She must be a regular.

Jan entered confidently. She was dressed opposite of Zoe dressed in a black dress with a short hemline with a hint of lace on the top of her black hose. Black hair pulled back in a ponytail. I liked her right off, very sexy.

She moved to the center of the stage, grabbed the microphone and started pacing back and forth on the stage.

"Thanks, Daaaddy, for warming up this audience! I thought I was the opener tonight. Asshole!"

The crowd loved it. I loved it. She was looking right at me.

"I should have bent over and let you shove your jokes right up my ass. I know I would like that better." She turned around and bent over, the short skirt revealing a hint of her cheeks.

The crowd erupted. She straightened up.

"Seriously Daddy that was great. Stand up and take a bow."

I did.

"Please keep standing I actually have some nice things to say about you."

Uh-oh.

"Look at this guy! He should be on the cover of GQ. Or maybe Playgirl -- is that still around? I only read Playboy, for the stories of course. So handsome. What a build. He should really be working as a Chippendale dancer."

The crowd was loving it. I heard one girl in the back shout, "I would like to see him dance, dance naked!"

"Looks like you have some fans," She said as she looked at me.

"OK, seriously I want to thank you for funding the startup of this club. You had such confidence in Zoe making it happen. Not everyone could do it. I would never have met Zoe without the club. Now she is my best friend and even better she pays me! To perform that is."

"Round of applause for these two. Daddy sit down. You are holding up my act. Jesus what an attention grabber."

She could really work a crowd.

Zoe leaned over and whispered, "We are dating."

I almost fell out of my chair.

"Zoe, I didn't know you like ..."

She finished the sentence for me, "Women? Jan is the first. I still like guys and so does Jan. She is great, maybe that is why her set is almost always about sex."

I heard Jan ask the crowd if they wanted the lightning round first. There was a resounding yes.

"Zoe, what is the lightning round?"

"Oh, she runs through 10 corny sex jokes really fast. It gets the crowd going before her more involved routine. You have to listen closely, she doesn't stop for laughs."

She held the mic and started to walk back and forth on the stage.

"Here we go team!"

"Two men broke into a drugstore and stole all the Viagra. The police put out an alert to be on the lookout for the two hardened criminals."

"I bet you can't tell me something that will make me both happy and sad at the same time," a husband says to his wife. She thinks about it for a moment and then responds, "Your penis is bigger than your brother's."

"A naked man broke into a church. The police chased him around and finally caught him by the organ."

"How is playing bridge similar to sex? If you don't have a good partner, you better have a good hand."

"What did the leper say to the sex worker? "Keep the tip."

"A man and a woman started to have sex in the middle of a dark forest. After about 15 minutes, the man finally gets up and says, "Damn, I wish I had a flashlight!" The woman says, "Me too, you've been eating grass for the past ten minutes!"

"How can you tell if your husband is dead? The sex is the same, but you get to use the remote."

"What do tofu and dildos have in common? They are both meat substitutes."

"A guy is sitting at the doctor's office. The doctor walks in and says, "I have some bad news. I'm afraid you're going to have to stop masturbating. I don't understand, doc, the patient says. Why. Because I'm trying to examine you."

"Why does it take 100 million sperm to fertilize one egg? Because they won't stop to ask for directions."

She was done. There was laughter here and there after a joke, but quieted down quickly because you could miss the next.

In my opinion, some were good, some not so good, but all were corny.

At the end, she got an enthusiastic round of applause, some hoots and laughter.

"Any favorites?"

"Donut guy!"

"Wait a minute, that was his joke. Really?" she said.

"Meat substitutes!"

"Your penis is bigger!"

"Thanks team, so noted. Should I keep Daddy's joke? He is so annoying."

More laughter. She is riding me hard. I can take it.

"Now for the show." Jan shouted, spun around 360 and launched it.

Jan was great. Her routine was all about sex. Boyfriend, girlfriend, porn videos, ex-politicians, even a little incest. People were falling off their chairs, laughing so hard. 45 minutes went by so fast. Standing ovation at the end and graceful bow by Jan. She could could make it in one of my LA clubs, no problem.

Zoe joined her on the stage, "Once again Jan Wiggins."

No one had sat down so the applause got louder. Jan exited the stage and headed to our table.

Zoe at the mic, "A little change of pace. Please welcome the band - Fur Bunnies!"

She disappeared backstage.

Tepid applause, I feel sorry for them having to follow Jan. Four cool looking female band members, Fur Bunnies? I think I get it.

Jan sat next to me. Not even a hello. "Come in this place often?"

One of those classic pickup lines. I am sure she was working on a joke.

I calmy responded, "No, I often cum in my bedroom." Followed that up with a right hand stroking motion.

I caught her off guard, she busted out laughing not expecting a clever response.

"I like you!" she said as she placed her hand right next to my crotch.

"You are really close to my parking spot." I said smiling.

She removed her hand, "Oh, sorry! Must be the handicapped parking."

She laughed, I laughed.

"You are so quick. I love it." I told her.

The banter continued, the drinks kept coming. I was having a blast. Thank you, airport, for shutting down.

A good looking male comic performed his set. He was OK, nothing close to Jan. I was wondering if he was in her stories in the show.

Zoe was back after introducing the comic named Ralphie. She sat next to me on my other side. Eat you heart out dudes. I just got here, and I am surrounded by the two sexiest women in the room.

"Jan, is he in your show?"

"Oh Ralphie? No, but I did fuck him. So did Zoe."

Zoe chimed in, "Yep, we did it together. My first threesome. He was awful. He couldn't keep up with us. So disappointing. We asked him to leave."

Too much information for Daddy. Looks like Zoe hanging out with Jan has changed her outlook on sex. I wonder how far. I had a weird thought about Zoe and I together. I literally shook it off.

"He must not have hard feelings coming here to perform." I stated.

"His contract runs out tonight, this is his last show. He is not a happy camper. If he was better in bed, I might have renewed." Zoe shared.

"Wow, your tough!"

Zoe headed to the stage to introduce the final singer.

Jan leaned into to me placing her hand right on my cock.

"She is the last performer. That empties the waiting room. Let's go."

While standing up, she grabbed my hand and gave me a gentle tug to stand up. I didn't want to make a scene. She took me backstage to the waiting room. She ushered me in first. It was empty. There was a couch, chairs, and a self help bar. It was dimly lit. She closed and locked the door.

"No audience allowed for this show."

She led me to the couch and pushed me down. She kneeled between my legs. She placed her hand right on my cock and began moving up and down on it. She moved back so that she could pull down the top of her dress, one shoulder at a time bearing her large breasts. The areolas were silver dollar in size with a hardened nipple in the middle of each one. I wanted to play with them.

My erection was growing. She moved her hand back to it, placing her thumb and index finger on the outside of my shaft. She moved up and down several times always stopping at the head and running her fingers across it. I closed my eyes. It has been a while since Julie and I played out her fantasy.

"Are you going to sleep or loving it?"

"Loving it, I am ready for more."

"What does more look like? Tell me, be explicit, talk dirty to me."

"Lick my cock, kiss the head, suck my cock, take it down your throat. Make me cum in your mouth!"

"Yes Daddy, I can do all that for you."

What the ...Daddy, I am not her Daddy. But it is damn exciting. Is she fantasizing about blowing her Dad? Well two can play that game.

"Thanks Zoe, Daddy loves you. Do you want Daddy's cock in your mouth?"

She looked up at me and smiled.

"Yes Daddy. Can I take it out of your pants now?"

Jan did not waste any time. She unbuckled the belt, undid the top clasp, ran the zipper down and pulled down my pants and briefs down in record time. She has done this before.

My cock was standing straight up.

"Zoe, hurry, please suck my cock. Daddy is so hard."

I was having a blast, the thought of my daughter sucking my cock was so wrong, so exciting but she wasn't really doing it was she? Would I like her to do it? No, that's incest. I don't know.

Jan grabbed the bottom of my shaft. Yes, this is going to happen.

She gently placed her tongue on the sensitive part of the head. She licked it then swirled her tongue around the head. She lifted up a moment and drooled down on the head drizzling down the shaft to the top of her hand. She added more saliva as she licked up and down on the shaft. I was getting excited.

"Zoe, your Daddy is getting really excited about you sucking my cock. I love you baby. We need to do this more often."

"Daddy, will you fuck your Zoe after I make you cum?"

Now I got real, we need to return to the table before the end of the set when Zoe goes to the office to count up the take for tonight and determine the talent payments.

"Let's do that later baby. I want to fuck you in your bed tonight."

"Promise?"

"Yes, I promise. Daddy will fuck you tonight."

Jan resumed working my cock. She wrapped her lips around the bottom of the head, near the top of the shaft. While holding position, she stroked me, first slowly then vigorously while sucking on my head. I could feel the precum leaking out.

Jan pulled off the head but still stroking the shaft. She took one ball in her mouth at a time sucking them away from the sack while stroking me.

"Zoe baby, you are so good." I had to tell Jan.

Back to my cock, hand on the base of the shaft, Jan wrapped her lips again around the head. Moving up and down with a tight lip grip on my cock, she worked closer and closer to her hand. I felt the familiar feeling of an orgasm firing in me.

The last downward move reached her hand. She pulled it away and pushed down all the way to my pelvis. Up top, then back down again. I was seconds from cumming. The head of my cock forcing it's way into her throat.

VCDC
VCDC
759 Followers