Make Daddy Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved low and quickly behind the truck and waited. I could hear labored breathing as he approached. Comics should take better care of themselves.

I peeked around the side of the truck. It was him, Ralphie. After he placed his long scoped rifle into the truck, I swooped in blocking his entry into the truck.

"Hi Ralphie!" He was thrown off by the friendly greeting.

My communication channel was still open with Zoe. Recording still in progress.

"Why did you shoot Billy and Jan."

He thought about it. I was worried he would not answer, but then...

"Billy saw me, he got out of the car. I shot him because I didn't like the way he treated me tonight."

"And Jan?"

"She is a pussy licking, bad comic who insulted me on so many levels. I don't have a small dick. I hope she is dead."

"So tonight, who did you intend to kill?"

"Jan and Zoe!"

"Your name?"

"What?"

"Your name"

"Ralph Mullins." He was puzzled.

"What is the date and time?"

He was really puzzled now. He looked at his watch.

"May 1, uh 3:10 AM"

The sirens closed in on us. A police car peeled around the corner and stopped when they saw us.

"Officer, this man attempted to kill Billy Jackson."

"Billy? He asked for backup for this street, we were shorthanded."

"He also shot a visitor in my daughter's house."

I could see the EMS lights by Zoe's home reflected off the homes down the feeder street..

"I am sure you want to question both of us. Meet me down by Billy. My daughter recorded this gentlemen's confession. Please bring him along. But, too warn you, he does have a rifle in his truck."

EMS had already loaded Billy into an emergency vehicle. They were moving Jan to another vehicle.

Zoe was holding her hand and talking to her.

"Don't worry about me, it is just a flesh wound these studs told me."

"I heard that. Why did you stand up in the bay window?" I asked.

"I was trying to get a better view? I hate anything small like that window."

"Jan, you could have died."

"Yeah." She said softly and started crying.

"Daddy, I am going with her to the hospital."

"Ok, just give me your phone. I will get there as soon as I can. I am worried about Billy too."

"My car keys are in my purse in the kitchen.."

"Got it."

I stayed behind to be questioned. After playing the recording, the police arrested Ralphie. Cuffed him, loaded him in a cruiser and he was gone.

This was all Jan's fault. She fanned the flames, then threw gasoline on the fire.

I retrieved the keys and headed to the hospital in Zoe's car.

***

By 7 AM, Billy and Jan were stabilized in the ER and then moved to their hospital rooms. The bullet that hit Billy in the shoulder missed bones and muscle. So lucky. Jan was a flesh wound. Both were sleeping soundly.

"Zoe, there is nothing we can do right now except let them rest. We need rest to. Let's head back home."

She didn't want to leave Jan, but she realized there was nothing else to do. She rode with me back to her home.

She hugged on my arm while I drove.

"Daddy, thank you so much! Oh my god, you knew what to do to capture him. I am so overwhelmed with everything you did. We could have all died. I owe you so much."

At the stoplight, she moved in front of me and kissed me on the cheek.

"I love you Daddy, thank you for taking care of me."

"Yes Zoe, I love you very much too."

We were home.

***

We sat on the couch to talk and unwind by going through the nights events. She snuggled up to me holding my arm. Getting comfortable, she crossed her legs causing the short dress to ride up on her thighs. I sighed to myself. The talk eventually petered out. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up, she was still asleep. She had uncrossed her legs revealing her white panties. I had such an urge to touch her but fought it off...Daddy.

She awoke and raised her arms to stretch. It reminded me of when she was a little girl when I had to wake her for school. Totally identical motion.

"Daddy, I have question."

"Yes Zoe."

"Why did you lie to me?"

"When did I lie to you?" I tried to sound astounded.

"Tonight. You and Jan both lied to me."

"What? I don't understand." I think she was on to us, but I had to be sure.

"Jan's "a little sunshine statement."

It was Jan's effort to throw Zoe off the real truth.

"Yes, what about it?"

"That is not what you said when you were cumming."

Oh no, how did she know that?

"How do you know?"

"I was counting the take. I needed to ask Jan about one of her comped customers. I looked around the club and didn't see her nor you. I suspected she took you to the waiting room for sex but I wasn't sure."

"I stopped by the waiting room and gently twisted the knob -- locked. I heard voices. I heard you say, "Zoe, Daddy is cumming!"

A pause then I heard, "Zoe, don't swallow my cum until you show me how much is in your mouth."

She stopped looking for a reaction from me.

"Zoe, I lied. I thought Jan and I were role playing, she sucking her Dad's cock, me placing you in the daughter's role. I know it is disgusting, I thought I was helping her out. I came to find out she called me Daddy because she didn't know my name! You are my only daughter, so I didn't have another name."

"Were you doing more than just saying my name? Like really fantasying it was really me?"

A trap question? Damn, I will be honest.

"Zoe, yes. I was." I waited.

"Would you like the real me?"

Wow, how do I answer that? Yes, enthusiastically yes. No, you are my daughter, having sex with you would be incest. Before I could answer she spoke.

"I mean for more than just oral sex. Fucking me from all positions that you like."

I weakly said, "Yes to all that."

She stood up, and gently tugged me up.

"Let's go to my bedroom Daddy."

We sat on the edge of her kingsized bed. She placed both her hands around my face and kissed me.

"Daddy, I love you. Now it is time to make love together."

The kissing increased in passion. Lips touching, tongues seeking their mate. Hands ravenously caressing each other's bodies.

I pulled the zipper down on the back of her dress. Pealing it down as far as I could. She stood up and let the dress drop all the way down. Her breasts were better than I could imagine. Slight larger than Jan, I shouldn't compare, the areolas were smaller and the buds not hard -- yet. Her white panties were tantalizing me.

"May I?" she knew I was referring to her panties.

"Only if you kiss my pussy after."

I put a hand on each hip, slid my fingers under the top of the panties. I pulled them down an inch. I kissed the exposed area. Another inch, another kiss. The next inch exposed the top of her clit. I kissed and ran my tongue back and forth on it.

"Daddy." She whispered.

Another inch. The top of her outer lips and more clit. A kiss then a tongue swirl.

Another inch. More lips and more clit.

"Daddy, just pull them down, I can't stand the suspense."

I ignored her request. Another inch. Pause another inch down to the bottom of the lips. I inserted my tongue between her lips and licked up and down on her clit. Repeat, repeat, repeat. I could taste her pussy juices flowing.

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy."

Panties pulled all the way down. I sucked on each lip, right then left, quick suck on the clit. I buried my tongue deep into her, with my top lip, pushing down on her clit.

"Daddy, take me. I need you, I want you to take me now."

I ignored her again. Tongue deep in her pussy, my mouth pressed against her lips and clit, without moving off, I moved her wet pussy back and forth in a rapid motion.

"Daddy, oh my god I am cumming."

Her juices were flowing freely. I kept up my actions. I could sense the ripple of the orgasm rolling through her body, pushing her hips up against my controlling mouth.

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy," her cries diminishing in volume as her orgasm subsided.

I pulled back. I beckoned her to lay on the bed. She did. I stood up, took off my shirt, then dropped my pants and briefs. My erection was up, not just straight out, but above that, pointing upward.

Zoe moved to the edge of the bed. She placed one hand on top of the other on my erection leaving just the head and some shaft exposed. She wrapped her soft lips around the head and held the position below the head. Her tongue rolled around the head in rapid fashion.

She released the hand hold on my cock and dropped her mouth down on the available shaft. She let her saliva drip down onto the shaft and then used her mouth to spread it across the entire length. Using her own provided lubrication, she moved down further on me. I was overwhelmed with the excitement of my daughter's mouth wrapped tightly around my cock.

Reaching down lower, Zoe cupped my balls gently. She held that position while moving down further on my erection. She placed her hands around the base of my stiff shaft. She slowly moved her mouth down the length of her Dad. She stopped, pulled up, then back down again. She repeated the motion at least three time before she pulled totally off.

My cock was so hard, I could see the veins popping out on the surface. Precum dripping out of my head, gravity pulling it down the shaft.

"Daddy, are you ready?"

She had to be asking if I was ready to fuck. This is a big step in my mind. Should I fuck my own daughter? She wants it. I think I want it.

"Zoe, do you really want to? Your Dad?"

Zoe grasped me by my shoulders and pulled me on top of her. She took hold of my cock and guided it into her pleasure zone, stopping short of contact.

"Does that answer your question, Daddy?"

"Yes Zoe, it does."

Do I have a choice. Is there a better bad choice?

"Tell me you want me Daddy."

"Zoe, I want you."

So there. Done. I am going to fuck my daughter and will probably love it.

She guided me into contact of the outer reaches of her pussy. She moved my cock up, down and around the lips of her shaved pussy. The last movement, she moved it from the bottom of her wet pussy to the top stopping to hold the precum leaking head firmly against her clit. She cocked her head backward in pleasure.

"Daddy push it inside of me."

I did. I plunged all the way into my daughter's wet pussy landing on her pelvis. I was fucking my daughter! I am going to hell.

Deep into Zoe, I pushed my cock hard against her clit. Then moved my erection down to the bottom of her tight pussy. Back up again to clit, this time moving against the clit rubbing my shaft against her.

"Daddy, please fuck me, fuck your little girl."

Did she have to frame it that way -- little girl. She wrapped her legs around me. No escaping now.

"Daddy?"

I replied by pulling out then thrusting deep once again to the outer limits of her pussy. I worked hard, pumping up and down for minutes.

"Daddy, can I get on top?"

I replied by wrapping my arms around her and rolling over moving her to the top all the while with my cock deep inside of her.

"Thank you, Daddy."

She pulled up to the head of my cock allowing me to see the head of my cock pushed up to her swollen labia. She dropped down and the head disappeared from sight replaced by an amazing, erotic feeling of my cock deep inside my daughter's pussy.

She took control. She knew what she wanted for her next orgasm. I would go along with no complaints.

Zoe's caressed my cock with her wet pussy. Her breasts hung low beckoning my involvement. My mouth met the nipple of her left breast. Sucking and swirling the areolas. Zoe was into it.

She picked up the fucking motions. The rhythm was high paced. I moved to the other breast. The rhythm kept pace. Her plan was working. It was hard to stay control. If she kept it up, I will explode my cum into my daughters tight, wet pussy.

She kept up the erotic rhythm, I lost control. I started shooting cum into my daughter! She did not stop riding me. I emptied my balls into my baby girl.

When I stopped, she moved off of me and cuddled next to me.

"Daddy, I am ... so.."

"Baby don't talk. Let's just hold each other."

I felt the warmth of her body close to mine. I love my daughter. I am not ashamed with our intimacy. We needed each other. It was lovely.

Zoe, kissed me.

"Daddy, I love ..."

She was interrupted.

"Well, isn't this a quaint scene. Dad fucking her daughter. The video will go viral. LA agent fucking, yes fucking his own daughter. TMZ -- they won't show it, but will talk about it, Instagram will pull it after maybe a thousand views, Twitter -- new ownership believes in free speech, so who knows how long."

It was Becky with a shotgun. I was naked and defenseless. I was scrambling for options.

"So y'all screwed my boy friend Ralph. Why did you do that? He just wanted to kill you. No big deal."

Jan was right, she is a wack job. The connection with Ralph, Read that wrong, but how would I know it would lead to this?

'Daddy, can I call you Daddy? From behind iron bars, my beloved Ralph told me you were responsible, he told me you tracked him down. So, I think you earned a higher spot in the execution list, higher than Jan. She is the slut in place for the first execution."

She was just rambling. Hard to believe a talent like her was so fucked up. I had an idea.

"Becky, Ralph gave you bad information. He ratted on you to me and the police. He said you put him up to executing Jan your ex-lover and whoever got in the way. You took advantage of his action at the club. The police are searching for you right now. You are on the hook for the two shootings. Give me the gun, give it up. The police have you as the top suspect for Billy and Jan's shooting."

Bluffs work sometimes.

"Ralph is an asshole. I will get him in due time too. But you know what. I am going to blow Jan's brains out first. I couldn't get rid of her. I had to break up with her. She moved onto pussy licker Zoe and they insulted my Ralphie. Jan especially."

Man, she is fucked up.

She left.

"Daddy!! She is going to kill Jan. Do something!"

"Call 911, I will stop her."

I ran to the front door. I stopped ten feet away from the open door because she was standing right outside of the open door.

Becky said coldly, "I changed my mind Daddy, you are first. Thanks for making this easy. Kneel down, put you hands locked behind your head now!" She shouted.

I believe I can close the gap even from a kneeling position, subtly move to a crouch, stay low, explode at her at the halfway point. I took my time kneeling.

"I will make this easy. One shot to your head - done! Close your eyes."

She readied the gun. I readied for the charge. I will stay low and target her legs. I dropped to my knees, but moved to a a crouching position to launch.

"Stay down! Don't move asshole, I know what you are trying to do. Asshole can't obey orders. Good bye."

I heard her arming her gun, time to launch.

Gunshots.

TO BE CONTINUED