Make Daddy Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Zoe, Daddy is cumming!"

She looked me in the eye holding with lips around the bottom of the shaft. I shot my first load into her throat. She moved back to the head, it slipped out, the second load spraying her tits. Back on the head she twirled her tongue around it between hard sucks. The load kept cumming, I was filling up her mouth. It took what seemed like minutes to finish. At the end, she wrapped her hand around the base, moving up and squeezing the remainder of my cum into her mouth.

"Zoe, don't swallow Daddy's cum until you show me how much is in my baby girl's mouth."

Jan obliged. She opened her mouth. The tongue and sides of her mouth were a creamy white. She raised her hands up in a gesture that asked if I was done looking.

"Yes baby, go ahead and swallow Daddy's cum."

She did, she opened up again displaying an empty mouth.

"That great Zoe, Daddy loves you!" Back to the real world.

"We need to get going Jan." I said.

She threw a tissue box at me to clean up. I got dressed. So did she.

We walked to the door. She stopped.

"What was with all the Zoe stuff? I figured I would just go along with it."

Oh no!

"I thought... I guess I thought wrong that you were fantasizing I was your Daddy."

"What? That's incest. I would do a lot of things but never suck or fuck my Dad." She looked disgusted.

We walked back to the table. I felt so dirty. I hope she doesn't say anything to Zoe.

We beat Zoe to the table. Minutes later she joined us.

"A good take for tonight. We will make payroll." Zoe was happy.

"Last singer? What do you think Daddy?"

"To be honest I didn't catch much of her act." I said.

Jan whispered, "Yeah, I took him to the waiting room and gave him a blowjob."

I don't who was more stunned, Zoe or I. I was speechless. Zoe wasn't.

"Figures. I thought you would. Did you really need to suck my Dad's cock just after meeting him?"

"But there is some sunshine Zoe. When he was cumming in my mouth, he gave me a warning," Jan quietly said.

"And what was that?"

I was screaming inside, "Don't go there, don't go there, don't go there. Please don't go there."

"He said, (pause, teasing us both), "You cheating bitch, I am cumming in your mouth whether you like it or not."

Zoe looked at me, "Is that true?"

Man, I hated to lie to my daughter, but I had to.

"Yes, it suddenly dawned on me that Jan was cheating on you. I am so sorry, I should have stopped her right away. I am so ashamed being party to your lover cheating on you."

I looked at Zoe who closed her eyes. I shifted my gaze quickly to Jan who raised an eyebrow with a slight head nod and smile. She liked it. Now I owe her. I am in trouble.

Zoe was back, "Jan, what am I to think? What else do you have to say?"

Jan took a deep breath. "For starters, I am really sorry. You know I care for you deeply. Plus, I need this job."

Zoe laughed so out loud, people were turning to listen hoping to hear what jokes Jan was throwing out.

Zoe leaned in, gave Jan a hug and kiss and said. "I forgive you bitch!"

"Beside I should have brought my microscope to the waiting room." Jan said.

We both laughed, me not so heartily.

The last performer, a country western female singer was just about finished with her set when Zoe asked, "Daddy, you are invited to our after show party at my place. Most of the performers and some of my regulars attend. My bartender serves the drinks, and I cater in a late night, light dinner. I really want you to come. You were part of the show, so you must come. Will you?"

"Of course I will Zoe."

Zoe left the table to close out the show as the singer was now done with her set. She was great, Zoe saved the best singer for last. She was so cute with her blond hair flowing out from her cowboy hat. She wore a tight fitting shimmering black top with her breasts prominently on display. A matching short, tight skirt and of course cowboy boots. I am hoping she comes to the party, definitely someone I need to get to know.

Jan interrupted my thoughts, "What is your name? I don't even know your name and I sucked your cock. I only knew you as Daddy."

"Jason, Jason Snyder."

"Jason Snyder the big time talent agent in LA?"

"Guilty."

"Wow. Of course. Zoe Snyder. Duh on my part. Zoe definitely got the talent genes. I won't tell anyone at the party, another secret for us to keep. Remember, you promised to fuck me tonight. I could borrow one of Zoe's dresses if that will help you Daddy." She winked at me.

She smiled and placed her hand right on my crotch, "You will not regret it. Who knows a threesome might break out."

Did she mean her and Zoe? She is my daughter! I can't do a threesome with her. Did she mean the singer and her? That would work.

"FYI, I sleep over with Zoe after these parties. Maybe you should sleep over as well."

It was exciting to think about it. Being honest with myself, Zoe and Jan was my threesome choice, taboo but exciting.

Zoe was back, Jan did not remove her hand. Thinking about the options, my hard on was in progress. I am sure Jan noticed. She did, she gave me a devilish smile.

"Good news! Becky is coming to the party. She seems to be interested in Daddy. She asked if you would be at the party."

"Becky?" I asked. Who is that? The last singer?

"Yes that's me. Y'all talking about me?"

She is the singer. I didn't notice that she walked up to the table. She looked even better up close.

"Of course!" said Jan.

"We are trying to convince Jason to join the party," Jan added.

"Well, I tell you what Jason, if you come to the party, I will give you a private show, filling any requests you might have."

My cocked twitched. Jan noticed. She escalated from just holding it, to trying to stroke it. Zoe and Becky had to know Jan was doing something under the table. Maybe not. Jan upped the ante.

"Jason, I have a good grasp on the situation."

I wanted to laugh but I didn't.

"What if I joined Becky in the private show? Singing and comedy, you can't beat that."

She found the head of my erection and gave it a squeeze.

Zoe asked innocently, "Can I watch the show?"

I didn't know what to think about all this. I just met Jan and Becky. They were hinting at a threesome, I think. And Zoe, if she was in on this, she wanted to watch the singer/comedy show or did she want to watch a threesome? I wish I had a clear head to process all this.

Then Ralphie walked up. He was now officially done with the club and the ladies. He did not look happy.

He looked straight at me. And motioned to Jan and Zoe.

"You need to know that these pussy lickers don't like a good cock. They kicked me out of the house because they decided they didn't need a big dick like mine. Good luck having any fun with them."

I said, " Slow down cowboy. There are ladies present."

Jan laughed, "Big dick in your dreams, you need to get real with that junior size pecker. I could barely see it in the light. I couldn't feel it inside me. You should offer binoculars to your sex partners."

I wanted to laugh, but this was a serious.

That inflamed him. He stood at the end of the table, arms down, fists clinched.

I knew where this was going. Jan was close to him on one side of the round table, Zoe on the other with Becky next to her and me. I can't let him get to Jan. Once again, she fanned the fire.

"And by the way, your act sucks!" Jan shouted.

He replied, "What you need Jan is to be slapped around. That's probably what you really like. I can do that for you. Let me know when you have had enough."

He started to move towards Jan. I pushed the table at him hard hitting him in the stomach and knocking him onto his back.

I heard Zoe shout, "Someone get Billy."

I moved on top of him pinning his arms down with my legs. Hands holding his shoulders down.

"I wouldn't struggle if I were you, I would hate to ruin that handsome face. Wouldn't look good on stage."

It wasn't long before Billy showed up, he was an ex-NFL linebacker, his biceps were bigger than most men's thighs.

"I got it Mr. Jason."

I moved off of him, Billy dead lifted him off the floor, stood him up, pulled his arms behind his back, and locked them in his iron grip. I heard a few wows from the crowd that had built up around us. Billy started walking him out.

Over his shoulder Ralphie screamed, "I know where the after show parties are you pussy lickers. Be thinking about me tonight, I just might crash the party."

Jan shouted back, "Hey Ralphie, it's too bad you were horrible in bed. If you were better, we might have kept you around. Have a good night."

Jan would not let up.

"What is Billy going to do with him," I asked.

Zoe said, "He will walk him to his car, tell him don't come back, and don't bother us."

"Zoe, I am not sure all that will work. This guy had a crazy look in his eyes. Who knows what he will do tonight to crash the party. I think you should minimize the risk. Cancel or move the party elsewhere for everyone's best interest. If this guy shows up with an assault weapon, we will all be on the national news tomorrow."

"I have a gun, it is a small pistol I carry in my purse."

"When I was in the Navy Seals, we called those pea shooters. No contest against an assault rifle. I know, I was trained on assault weapons."

Jan said, "Navy Seal! Now I know I am in love. I think I am going to faint!"

She gave her best Scarlett O'Hara imitation. She faked a swoon into my arms.

"Oh Rhett, I love you, but I love Zoe more."

In a manly voice she said, "Frankly Jan I don't give a fuck."

"Stop it Jan, your killing me but this is serious stuff."

Zoe took control.

"Daddy, you are right. I will cancel the party. But I have to ask -- can you stay at my home tonight with Jan and me? I would feel safer if you did and I would appreciate it very much. I would owe you. I will ask Billy to call his buddies in the police force and ask them to patrol our street just in case. Billy is recently retired from the force."

"Of course, I will. May I suggest something. Could Billy ask his buddies to run a background check on Ralphie? You should have the information in your records to do that. It might not show anything, but if it does, we will know what kind of threat Ralphie is."

"Great idea! Off to talk to Billy!" Zoe scurried away.

I could see Zoe gathering the group who witnessed the event who I assumed were the invitees to the party. I barely heard bits and pieces of what was said, but I saw nods and hugs and a dispersal of the crowd.

Becky said, "Jason that was awesome. Ralphie was going to pummel Jan for sure if you weren't here ... I don't know ... what would have happened to Jan."

She started crying into my shoulder. I looked at Jan and she mouthed 'Ex'. I nodded.

"Becky, nothing happened. You should go home, you don't need to be at risk at Zoe's. Do you need us to follow you home?"

"No, I am good. I just feel sorry for Ralpihie, its not like him. We have been dating and I never saw that side of him. I hope he is OK. I will check on him."

She gave me a hug, then Jan. They shared a quick kiss and off she went.

"Stay away from that one," Jan said as she twirled her finger around the side of her head.

"She won't let go amongst other problems," Jan shared.

I am sucker for rescue animals. I can't stand it when people abandon them. Becky strikes me as abandoned. Maybe I can rescue her down the road.

Zoe was back.

"Hey guys! All set. Billy will do his thing with his buddies on the force. He also volunteered to guard the house tonight. Thoughts?" Jan and Zoe looked at me.

"My opinion, to be safe, can he watch from down the block to see if anyone approaches too close? Ralphie might have friends."

Zoe responded, "He thought the background check would take a while. I will ask him to set up like you asked. He will love it."

Jan added, "That's good. Billy has such a big cock, if he was in the house, I would be a distraction to him."

Zoe said, "Stop it Jan."

Too much information for me, I left it alone.

Zoe ordered, "Let's head home. No bartender, but plenty of drinks. The caterer couldn't cancel, so we will have a Roman feast of food and drink."

Jan said, "The Roman's had the best orgies. Feasts of food and sex. Sounds good to me."

"Where is Becky? Thought she might stay with us tonight, She is a fragile bird." Zoe asked.

Jan replied, "Good old Daddy told her to go fuck herself. He said he thought she was ugly and ugly duckings should go back to their pond."

"You are such a bullshitter. Just because she broke up with you, you don't have to be such a cunt." Zoe said.

Well, that's different. A lot going on here. Trouble in paradise? Who is the crazy one here I thought. Jan was moving up the chart.

***

Then things got really interesting.

Zoe and Jan led the car parade to Zoe's home. At a stoplight I was right behind them, it looked like they were arguing. Probably over Becky. I am proud that Zoe is defending her. Jan is insensitive, Becky is sensitive. Nature of their talents as I have learned from being an agent.

Zoe is doing well, it wasn't an MDL LA listing, however very impressive drive-up appeal like the club.

Even better inside. Either she was a brilliant interior design and decorator savant, or she outsourced. Either way, I was blown away with the attention to detail. The perfect furniture in every room, the colors of the walls a perfect match. Clean but classy look to every room. I was impressed, my place looked like a frathouse in comparison. It wasn't one, but it was just such a stark difference.

"Zoe, once again I am impressed! Come to LA and fix my place."

Jan jumped in, "Yeah, not bad for a flophouse."

I couldn't tell if that was a joke or jealously. Jan was losing her shine.

"Let's look at the bedrooms." Zoe in charged on.

There were three bedrooms. Each had their own ensuite bathrooms with king size beds. All up to the design and decoration standard of the rest of the home. The master though was the exception. Bigger bed, better decorations, larger bathroom. All to be expected for a master.

We headed back to the living room. Big, sumptuous couch, love seat and reclining chairs centered to a 80 inch wall mounted TV above the gas log fireplace Zoe had fired up.

We all settled on the couch. The ladies surrounding me. The doorbell rang. I jumped up on high alert.

Zoe said, "I think that is the food."

I said, "I got it."

I slowly opened the door by standing off to the side. The person didn't see anyone.

"Uh, hello, delivery for Zoe Snyder."

I stepped into the doorway.

"Hi! This is the place. Let me show you to the kitchen."

There were two of them carrying lots of food.

They left.

We ate like ravenous dogs in the kitchen.

Jan and I moved to the couch while Zoe put up the leftovers.

Jan put her arm around me, "I am yours all night. Let's get started ASAP. I love your cock more than Zoe's pussy."

"Really? After what we just went through? I don't know."

I saw Zoe heading to her master bedroom.

"Come on, it will be fine. She will be in there for a while."

"Ok, let's go." I said reluctantly. I am so weak when it comes to sex.

We entered one of the bedrooms. She closed and locked the door which seemed weird.

"Take your clothes off," she ordered.

"Ladies first," I responded.

She pushed me onto bed. I sat on the edge.

She swayed provocatively in front of me slowly pulling her dress down revealing more and more of her breasts. There was my dried cum on one of them that she missed in cleanup. Her dress fell to the floor, she stepped out of it, a small piece of sheer lace covering her pussy. When she moved in close, I pulled her pussy cover to the floor. I moved in close to kiss her lips, then sucking on one lip, then the other reserving her clitoris for better things. I moved forward and met her. I inserted my tongue deep inside holding position.

Then there were gunshots.

"What was that?" she said.

"Get dressed, those were gunshots."

I ran out the bedroom heading to the front bay window, ducking low.

"Daddy, were those gunshots?" Zoe shouted from her bedroom door.

"Yes, get down low. Jan was in that bedroom. When she comes out tell her to get down low."

I looked out and could see a body on the street, nothing else.

"Zoe, get your pea shooter now! Someone was shot out on the street."

She crawled back to the bedroom. She yelled at Jan coming out of the bedroom, "Get low, someone was shot on the street."

Jan obediently dropped and army crawled to me.

"Can you tell who it is?"

"No, too dark."

Zoe was back with the gun.

"Zoe, have you shot it before?"

"Yes, at a gun range several times."

"Good, position yourself to the right of the doorway, because the door opens to the left. If anyone breaks down or opens the door, shoot them unless Jan recognizes them."

"Jan, go to that small window to the right of the big bay window. Keep low but peek out to see if anyone if coming. If so, warn Zoe. Whoever has their phone, call 911 to report the shooting and request an ambulance.

"Daddy, I have my phone. Where are you going?"

"Out there, I need to neutralize the threat."

"But Daddy, you don't have a gun, take mine."

"Zoe, I am good. I have done this before. I have my phone. Call it now then turn on the voice recorder app."

"Got it Daddy. Hello. Recording in progress."

We have a communication channel, record of events and coordination now.

I moved to the back of the house, exiting on to the patio, evaluating any threats. Nothing. I moved to the front along the side landscaped with bushes and trees. Lots of cover. No threats. At the front, I scanned the street. Nothing obvious, but I knew better. But I had to go, if it was Billy, minutes might make the difference between life and death. I sprinted to the the victim.

I made it, no gunshots, nothing. It was Billy on the street..

"Billy, can you hear me?"

A groan, some movement, I saw the blood under him.

"It hurts bad Mr. Jason. Worse than an NFL blindside hit. Take my gun."

He picked up his hand but didn't have the strength to hold it and it clanged to the street. I quickly picked it up, the safety was off already. I did a 360 to check for threats. I noticed Jan was in the bay window standing up looking at us.

"Zoe, tell Jan to get down."

Too late, gunshot, the glass shattered, she fell down. Shit, shit, shit! Where was the shooter?

"Daddy, should I help Jan?" she was crying.

"Yes, go to her. Grab any cloth and place it where you see blood. If she is not breathing, do CPR Do you know how to do that?"

Sobbing, she said yes.

"Call 911 again, I don't hear sirens."

"I will, I ... I ..."

In a calm voice I said, "Zoe, she needs you. Be strong. Help is on the way."

A shot over my head, I saw where it came from.

"Billy, I have to get this guy. Can I leave you?"

"Yes, Mr. Jason don't wait. Get him now. I am good."

"Billy, my name is Jason. Don't call me Mr. Jason again or I will have to kill you."

He laughed. Good sign. From what I could see and my experience the wound was not life threatening.

"Jason, go get that mother fucker!"

Inspired by Billy, I rolled to the other side of the street. I saw Ralphie or his hired gun break from position and start running.

I bought Zoe's house after closely examining the neighborhood. Sorry, once a Dad always a Dad.

I remembered the neighborhood layout, the yards, the fences, the streets. My assessment - he parked on the feeder street into the neighborhood and walked in.

I cut through one yard scaling the fence, then the next, then the next -- a shortcut to the feeder street. I paused at the front of the last house, It faced the feeder street. A jacked up pickup truck parked on the feeder street. I fought in the streets in Afghanistan, this should be easier. I saw him. He was a whole block away on the dark street.