All Comments on 'Make Her Break Her: Rachelle'

by DarcusKnight

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You're a racist

Black men aren't some sub species you can fantasize about. If you want to have sex with a black man that's fine but they are not some "thing" you "let" have sex with you. This is coming from a black woman who writes erotica. This story is terrible and you are an ass hole for writing a story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Racist against white girls more like

That anaconda comment from that black women claiming it was racist against blacks is insane. She obviously can't see that the story is treating that white women as a subspecies you can fantasise about, just like most stories on here treat white women that way.

It was the women that was being forced and treated like a commodity not the black man. How on Earth she missed that is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Below common

That below comment should start with 'That anonymous comment'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

Great story, please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Keep it coming!

Loved it. Fucked into submission...I can dig it. Was well written and very hot. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story. Hoping it's the first in a series.

FFS. It's rape FANTASY!! If you're looking for politically correct story lines, positive racial politics and legal loopholes, go read the NYTimes. One of the basic tenets of rape FANTASY is that often the mind says 'no' while the body says 'yes'. It's not meant to be PC. It's not meant to be pro-feminist. It's not meant to set legal precedents or be an accurate portrayal of what would happen in a real life. It's fantasy. It's taboo. You disrespect the genre when you water down the taboo just to make sure it satisfies political agendas. The author wrote about the forced submission of a porn actress. Not super original, but it was a departure from most of the cookie-cutter stories in this category. I enjoyed the read. There are tons of other categories on the story board where you can complain about the over-sexualization of black men's penises, the objectification of women and contract law. The non-consent category is about exploring primal fantasy, not over-analyzing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
10,100,1000 Elaine AK

.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Disrespect the Genre!

Are you pulling my dick? How can anyone respect this vicious, racist genre, you pathetic creature?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just another racist bastard

Posting shit on the internet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What Else can you expect from da monkeys, playn‘ 🏀 selling drugs and raping white women

Nada estrellas

merrySMmerrySMover 3 years ago
Conflicted

Non con, with coercion and authoritativeness, is my favorite type of stories. Very few writers do it so well.

About 95% suck big time at it.

I am conflicted with with story because it is fairly well written but i do not care for rape stories. Rape itself is very violent. Rape alone, is so violent, writers don't even need to physically punch, kick, choke etc., nor continously call the victim ridiculously stupid names.

Also not cool, the black men were portrayed as brutes. J.T. could have been a powerful man with persuasive attributes. (A much better story IMO.) But that is just me.

I only wish there was a disclaimer stating it was rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wish more chapters

Well it has been awhile since this story was written. Basically it could have been more chapters written with other activities for Rachelle. Having taken her will away what more could they have done. Well, a black gangbang could have happened. Bondage for sure. Gloryhole with dozens of black cocks would appeal to many readers. I have had some authors come back even after four or more years to continue. This could have many more chapters to further break her down.

Hiram325Hiram325almost 3 years ago

One day we'll see pornographers executed publicly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous