Make it a Jerk-off Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the dumbfounded guys followed her movements she simply waved at them and said:

"it's best if I go to my room, goodnight".

With that she left, and soon the trio could hear the sound of her steps on the stair going to the second floor.

A minute passed in ominous silence, then Carl commented: "Man that was crazy...".

His dick was now standing up again, his lust still not fully satisfied now that they had the chance to take part in something way more exciting than jerking off to some porn. He was not alone in this, as Mark was also erect and fumbling with his dick yet again.

"Shit that was hot, I need to jerk off again, I'm way too horny right now".

He sat on the sofa beside Carl, who in the same way was working again on his shaft

"Yeah me too man...".

Mark looked at James, who was quietly trying to clean the mess he made on the floor with a towel: he signaled him to come over, noticing he too had his hard dick dangling down as he cleaned.

"Come on, one last shot, we can't go home like this...shit your sister is so hot".

As he said that, his rhythm accelerated slightly.

James protested "don't say that, she's my sister.." but then sat down to masturbate beside his pals, who moved close together to make space for him.

The three guys now touched tight to tight as they stroked, staring in the general direction of the tv (that was now simply showing the folders of the dvd).

Carl and Mark were trying to focus on the mental image of Annie rubbing herself, while James, who got off more at the idea of his friends masturbating in front of his sister, circumspectly watched his friends work on their cocks. The whacking of their fists going up and down on their meats was the only audible sound besides some heavy breathing.

Then Mark proposed "Guys, let's pretend the cloth on the table is Annie's chest, let's give her a bukkake".

He leant forward and stood up, inviting the others to do the same.

"Come on stand up, let's shoot all over her".

Both he and Carl were now standing in front of the table, followed by an hesitant James.

Carl was the first to come and carried by the fantasy he almost shouted "yeah fuck take it all" as he let out a small clear cumshot over the rag.

Mark grunted loudly and without a word followed suit, bending his knees slightly as he imagined cumming over Annie's face. James seemed to be lagging behind, when Mark prodded him

"Come on, cum over your sister, it's a fantasy it's ok".

It seemed this encouragement was all that James needed as he let out a pretty substantial load over "Annie" considering it was the fourth of the evening.

With the cloth completely soaked and the room that smelled direly of cum, it felt as if the session had reached its natural end.

The three guys put their pants back on and tried to clean as well as they could the mess they made on this unusual night. They were very quiet during this clean-up, full of the mix of excitement and shame that they had not felt since the first time they held a jerk off session. After tidying up the room as best as they could they shared one last beer and then Carl and Mark left for their homes.

As they left James's home they searched with their eyes for Annie's room windows, hoping that maybe they could catch a glimpse of her: however, the window had the curtains drawn and no light showed through them. They walked away, commenting on how crazy things had gone and cracking vulgar jokes on what they would have liked to do to James' sister.

Back in the house, James had gone back to his room after making sure things looked as unsuspicious as possible in the living room. He wondered for a moment if it was appropriate to knock on his sister's door to talk for a bit, but then felt too awkward and decided against it. He went to the bathroom to wash himself quickly in the shower, before going to sleep.

Unbeknownst to him, Annie was fiercely rubbing herself in the solitude of her room, the fantasies conjured up by the clips mixing with the memories of the shared masturbation with the guys. As his sister climaxed again and again with soft muffled moans, he went back to his room, clueless, as he wondered what the future of these jerk off nights would become now that Annie had discovered them.

For sure something would have to change...