Make it a Jerk-off Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the trio recognized her as James's sister, Mark put down the phone and hastily tried to put on his pants, while Carl retreated behind the sofa trying to conceal his nakedness.

"Annie what..weren't you at Dana's tonight!?" asked James, the tone of his voice betraying his incredulity.

"Yeah...she got an emergency call from the hospital and had to go to work..."

James probed further, wanting to know how much she had seen.

"Why didn't you ring the bell or anything? We thought you were a burglar, you could have at least turned on the lights!"

"I thought you guys were watching some horror flicks and wanted to jump scare you...I didn't know you were doing...that".

She looked towards the tv, the screen now displaying the freeze frame of the redhead with a nearby cock ready to shoot another load on her cum glazed face as soon as someone pressed "play" .

James instinctively reached for the remote to shut down the tv, but it was too far away from him.

"Oh shit Annie I can explain..."

"No it's ok sorry I didn't mean to..." Annie put her hands forward, gesticulating, while still unable to look her brother in the eyes. "I'm... going to my room now".

"Oh shit..."

James ran a hand through his hair in disbelief and frustration, looking away from his sister. The situation was getting very awkward and tense when Carl, probably emboldened by the beers, came out from behind the sofa ( now with his shorts on) and, with a certain boldness, confronted the girl and said:

"Hey Annie wait, how much did you see? You know what I mean..."

Red in the face she answered "Well I heard you guys...finishing - and saw Mark...".

Hearing that, Carl simply commented "oh shit..." while Mark, who had now managed to pull up his shorts, sounding quite upset said:

"Well, I hope you enjoyed both the movie and the show!" .

Then, with an unpredictable move, he picked up the remote and pressed "play" , unfreezing the image on the tv and letting the cock who was showing up on the tv finally cum on the redhead face. The moans and grunts from the movie were now filling the room again as James stared in disbelief at what Mark just did.

"Do you like this? I guess you wanted to know how it ended since you stood there spying on us instead of busting us or going to your room".

Mark spoke with an unusual boldness to the older girl, following his instincts on the matter. It seemed his hunch was right, as Annie averted the gaze for a moment from the screen, showing what seemed like disgust, before returning to stare at it with obvious interest.

She then turned her gaze to her feet and said "It looked kind of strange, I was curious...".

Both James and Carl were following the conversation, tense about the directions it could take.

Mark directly asked her "Did you find it...stimulating?"

"What kind of question...?...I don't know, it's weird and gross...still kind of hot somewhat..."

"Annie what are you..." mumbled James.

"Yeah, why don't you see it end then?" proposed Mark, pointing toward the sofa.

"With you guys?! No no, I just don't think this..."

"Come on, we'll behave, just to check out the end. Carl, bring her a cold one."

Carl went towards the cooler and grabbed a beer, unsure of what would happen next- then passed it to Annie, who accepted it almost automatically, but didn't open it just yet.

"We'll all take another round to soothe our nerves, what do you say?" said Mark, and then he went to get another beer for himself, then passed one to Carl and threw one to James, who barely catched it. He then went back to the armchair and sat down, opened his can and took a sip. The porn movie in the background kept going on, as an unending sequence of men kept coming on the actress's face and chest.

Annie timidly took a sip from her beer after popping it open, and then slowly moved towards the sofa:

"ok, but no strange stuff all right guys?".

She sat near Carl, visibly uneasy, and looked at the tv screen along with the others. James was still standing up, immobile, still unable to cope with the embarrassing turn of events. All the guys had their cock back in their pants now, and were looking at the screen while at the same time studying Annie, trying to discern from her expression what she was really thinking about the situation.

She was looking visibly flustered, and, almost without realizing it, she quickly finished the beer Mark gave her a few minutes before. Feeling a bit woozy (she wasn't a great drinker and had already shared a couple of wine glasses with her friend before coming home early) she let herself become enraptured by the show on display in the video.

****************************************************************

The redhead was now dripping jizz from all over her face, gasping as yet another cock unloaded spunk on her. The other girl, who had been fondling herself all the while, now got towards her and kneeled beside her as the wave of masturbating men subsided - she then licked her face, eating off part of the cum that had completely glazed the redhead's visage.

The video seemed to end there, with a fade to black as the brunette was still lapping off cum from her fellow actress's face. Almost immediately another clip started, probably part of the larger movie the previous scene was in.

The scenery was now quite different, and showed what seemed to be a wedding party. The bride and the groom were being happily cheered by the guests, who seemed to consist mostly of informally dressed men. The bride was a beautiful, bountiful brunette, wearing a white wedding dress with a provoking neckline that showed off her ample breasts.

After a few formalities, the situation took an interesting turn when the groom started fondling his wife's tits in front of everyone while commenting what a lucky catch he got: first this played out as a joke, but soon things got serious as he freed them from her dress and started suckling on them while she moaned with pleasure. As his wife reached for his crotch, the other guests got closer, many visibly touching themselves inside their pants.

Soon after, she freed his cocks from his trousers and started jerking it: after a few minutes of handjob action he got away and ordered her to touch her breasts and tease the other men while he stood aside wanking. She promptly obeyed, while the guests, now with their cocks out, were closing in on her, all of them jerking off while watching her fondle her large tits. Soon, one of them got really close and with a grunt unloaded his sperm on her exposed chest. Right after him another followed, as this second bukkake really got started.

****************************************************************

The boys and Annie were in perfect silence, the only sound in the room being the grunts of the men cumming in the clip and the delighted moans and giggles of the "bride". A palpable tension could be felt, as everyone tried concentrating mostly on the screen: still, the situation by itself was pretty unusual and fairly exciting and soon both Carl and Mark could be seen pitching a tent in their pants. They both were wondering if Annie noticed that, but she seemed to be paying attention only to the vid. James meanwhile was still standing behind the sofa, nervously looking around and not really watching the bukkake he was so anxious to show to his friends.

As the men in the clip kept unloading their loads on the girl, Mark was getting so hard it almost hurt and couldn't really resist anymore: urged by the need to touch his cock, he discreetly put a hand on his crotch, barely moving his fingers to stimulate his glans.

A few seconds later he glanced around to see if anyone was noticing, and almost immediately met Annie's gaze. The two stared at each other for half a second before he looked back at the screen, his heart thumping from the knowledge that she was now watching him: however he didn't really stop, and just stared at the screen for a while without really registering what was going on in the scene. After a minute, emboldened by the fact that things still seemed pretty quiet, he dared to grab his shaft through his pants and visibly move his hand up and down on it. He didn't even try to check out if Annie or one of the guys had noticed him, he just concentrated on the movement hoping things would go well (whatever "well" could be considered to be in this circumstance).

Unbeknownst to him, both Carl and Annie were aware of his slow stroking, and were observing him unsure of how to react. Carl studied Annie for a moment: she didn't seem startled or disgusted, her expression was pretty neutral overall and she even betrayed a certain interest in Mark's actions given how her eyes lingered on him for a few seconds instead than on the movie. He decided to try his luck, and nonchalantly did the same as Mark, slightly spreading his legs while reaching for his dick: just like Mark, he didn't try to check if Annie had noticed him and just concentrated on the movie.

****************************************************************

The bride was now receiving what was probably the thirtieth cumshot: parts of her white dress were soaked with sperm, as well as her face. A rope of thick cum dangled from her left ear, lolling almost like an earring. Laughing, she was getting some cum out of her eyes with her manicured hands, preparing to receive the next shot from a guy who was approaching from right in front of her. As he stroked she egged him on, telling him to shoot it all over her face: this quickly drove him over the edge and he spurted a huge load that landed right across her mouth and nose.

Soon after another guy got in the frame from her left, and got a hold of her head as he pushed his cock on her cheek, spewing off his cum in rivulets that started running over her jaw right at the moment his tip touched her skin: as she laughed loudly at this weird shot, he let her go and shook his cock vigorously a couple of time, projecting the last droplets on her hair. There was an almost comical moment soon after as one of the guys started cumming before he even reached her, and he hurried with shaky legs to get near her, his cock spurting semen first on the ground and then everywhere but on her face. She quipped about it as the man excused himself with a bit of a nervous laugh and then quickly got away.

****************************************************************

From his standing position, James had a clear view of all of the room. He saw both Mark and Carl massaging their cocks through their shorts and was about to tell them to stop, shocked that they would be so bold as to start doing that in front of his sister, when he caught sight of Annie hovering her hands over her chest, and then gently and almost imperceptibly caressing her nipples, now well defined under her tank top: she was following both the action in the movie and the one going on around her, slightly opening and closing her legs rhythmically with a very deliberate pace that showed more impatience and intention than the jerky nervousness of an involuntary tic. Scarcely believing his eyes, he observed as Carl, after taking a look at her, dared to pull down his pants, revealing his dark hard cock now freed from constraints: he was now openly and slowly masturbating, his dick grasped lightly with only the tip of his fingers.

He saw that Annie immediately noticed that, but said nothing: she just kept her eyes on his friend's cock. Soon after he noticed Mark watching the development on the sofa with interest, as he too pulled out his erect member from his shorts by suddenly lowering them towards the ground: his rock hard cock came out of his pants as if spring charged and was soon in his hands, the tip glistening with precum. Both guys were now a lot more interested in Annie than by the action on screen.

James felt a creeping shame crawl over him, as what was happening had seemingly reawakened his lust: he perceived the tingling sensation of sexual arousal in his loins, his penis getting hard again at the sight of his best friends jerking off to his sister.

With all his strength he tried to deny the sensations he was now feeling, yet the hardness of his cock pushing against his pants proved how ineffective he was at controlling himself. He slowly reached for his penis while struggling with the guilt the situation was generating in him. As soon as he felt the pleasure that a simple touch could bring to his erect prick his hesitations seemed to completely disappear, his rational thoughts numbed by desire: he stealthily reached with a hand inside his pants, trembling with excitement as he felt the touch of his fingers on his naked meat, and took a discreet step towards the left side of the sofa in order to get the best possible view of the scene while hoping that no one would really notice him.

Both Carl and Annie were now feigning interest in the television, while furtively peeking at each other with the corner of their eyes. Mark was also more interested in the duo on the sofa, his gaze lingering boldly on the girl . Annie had let her left hand slip between her thighs, but with a certain discretion: she crossed her legs over it, trying to conceal the subtle movement of her fingers steadily pushing down on her genitals through the hotpants fabric. Things felt in a very delicate balance that rested solely on Annie's body and actions.

****************************************************************

The scene on screen had almost run its length. The remaining men were now passing around a champagne flute which they were filling with their seed: it was a messy affair as the second guy entrusted to fill it had shot his load haphazardly and cum was now running on the outside of the flute, making it slippery.

The bride was laughing and quipping at the situation while trying to clean one of her eyes from another shot that had temporarily blinded her. After six shots, the husband came back on scene, cock in hand, and after receiving the glass he took care to fill it almost to the brim with his load.

He then passed it to the bride, and as all men cheered she proceeded to empty the glass in her mouth, drinking almost all of it while the rest dribbled out on her lips. She stopped for a moment, looking a bit sick, but soon after showed a pleased smile and cheered herself as the men clapped. The scene had formally ended, and was followed by a "behind the scenes" that followed the girl as she started cleaning her face while getting towards her dressing room. A female interviewer started asking her questions about how things went.

****************************************************************

As the situation in the scene was concluding, Annie felt all eyes on her with much more intensity. She was still discreetly masturbating, her panties soaking wet and her hot pants showing a stain on the front. Without much forewarning, she pulled up her tank top just over her proportioned perky breasts, adjusting it so that it would show her naked chest to the guys: it seemed that she did that just for exhibitionism as she didn't proceed to fondle her breasts but rested her free hand on the sofa, fully conscious of the effect her nakedness would have on the others.

Almost immediately Mark got up from the armchair, stumbling a bit as his pants around his knees impeded his movements, and then sat on the couch on the opposite side of Carl, perching on the armrest to Annie's left: he looked at her body directly, without any more semblance of discretion.

In the same way, Carl was fully focused on the girl and he stared at her: for an instant their gazes met, Annie's eyes full of wild sensual passion and extreme shyness at the same time. He tentatively reached for her with his free hand, slowly creeping toward her legs. Just as his finger brushed against her naked skin she got away from his touch by moving just a bit to her left, smiling at him but slightly shaking her head to signal that there was still a boundary. Carl retracted his hand, but noticed how she was looking at him with interest and especially at the movement of his hand over his cock - she seemed almost amazed at the show at hand, as if it was something completely new and exciting.

This gave him a boost, and he got rid of his tank top, showing his muscular torso glistening with sweat, while still jerking off now with even more vigor. Given his and Mark proximity on the other side, Annie was now enveloped by the odour of the guys perspiration, mixed with whiffs of their cocks' pungent smell. Overwhelmed by the sensorial overdose of hard cocks wanking and manly scents she was driven to the limits of her self control, and instinctively spread her legs, almost touching Carl thigh to thigh, and openly rubbed herself through her pants as she grabbed one her breasts. Her breathing got quicker, and as Carl was working on his shaft with one hand while grabbing his balls with the other. Mark proceeded to completely get rid of his pants and he jerked off quicker and quicker while slightly pushing his hips towards the girl's face.

Annie's gaze was now alternating between both guys' dicks, not noticing her brother who had reached all around the sofa and stood five feet from them, his dick out and his pants lowered to under his butt as he masturbated furiously to the scene.

As the girl in the tv kept talking with the interviewer about the experience of having all those men ejaculate on her, Carl whispered in a muffled but still audible voice:

"Oh shit I'm gonna cum...".

Annie nodded and said something to him, her voice so low no one could hear it but her labial reading as "do it...".

Carl, emboldened and so horny his cock almost hurt from the pleasure he was giving himself, let out what sounded like a battle cry as he grabbed his dick with both hands, yanking on hit with a fury: a second later, amid his screams of bliss, streams of cum started shooting from his upward pointed cock, landing all over his chest, belly, and hitting his chin as he almost gave himself a facial.

Just as his spurts had ended, it was Mark's turn: he got down from the armrest and stood up in front of Annie, almost forcing her to watch the tip of his dick as he started to unload in his cupped left hand a scarce two feet from her face: amidst loud grunts he let out all of his built up sperm, forming a small pool of cum in the palm of his hand.

As this was happening James, overlooked by the others, was caught by surprise by the first throbs of his orgasm that was triggered almost by visual stimulus alone,and soon he was spurting and dripping his spunk over the floor just in front of his feet. Annie was staring at all of this happening with wide incredulous eyes, waves of pleasure washing over her as she slapped her wet crotch forcefully.

She quickly let go of all inhibitions: she unbuttoned her hot pants and quickly dropped them to the ground along with her soaked panties. Her glistening shaved pussy was now visible to all, her puffy engorged labia and clit dripping with juices: she immediately reached for them, wildly rubbing herself with a squishy sound as she moaned and gasped audibly. The smell of freshly spilled cum now filled the air, making her feel almost inebriated.

As she kept masturbating, she closed her eyes and imagined the sofa was surrounded by at least twenty naked men, all of them jerking off to her and cumming on her one after the other: she visualized some of them shooting on her face from behind the couch's headrest while others stood in front of her, covering her belly, chest and crotch with their hot semen. Lost in her fantasy, she came almost immediately, letting out a muffled cry that still sounded way more loud than she intended.

As the pleasure subsided, she opened her eyes and saw the guys staring at her with bewilderment, their spent penises quickly getting firmer again due to the sheer eroticism of her display. Mark was cleaning his soiled hand with the closest towel, the one that belonged to James, while Carl was rubbing his own towel over his chest and belly in order to cleanse them of his cum. Still reeling from her orgasm, in a sudden display of modesty accompanied by a creeping regret for her loss of control and participation in this activity with the guys, she covered her breasts with her tank top and quickly pulled up her hot pants as she got back on her feet and maneuvered around Mark to get to the door.