Make it Bigger with Your Mouth

Story Info
Experimental drug has side effects.
8.1k words
4.57
15.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Smith sat at the doctor's office waiting for her turn. Her tailor-made and expensive power suit looked good on her but she was afraid that others might consider her to be overweight. Her husband had told her countless times that he did not mind the extra pounds on her hips and tummy but she wanted to hear none of it.

Naturally, she knew that eating less and exercising more would fix the issue. It was just that her job had been so goddamn stressful and hectic lately that too often she just collapsed to the sofa or into her bed when her day was over. It was only natural that when she heard about this potential short cut that could help she was more than intrigued.

A local biotech company was developing an experimental weight loss drug and they were searching for people willing to test it. She was not sure if she would actually go for it but she thought that there was no harm in finding out more. And this had led her to the appointment.

Finally, her wait was over and a skinny short man asked her in. Soon she was listening to him going through the details, and the more she heard the more compelling it sounded. All the animal experiments had been more than successful with little or no side effects and there had already been some smaller test groups with humans as well.

Furthermore, the ingredients of the drug did not sound that perilous. There were lots of homeopathic ingredients spiced up with some sort of testosterone mixture extracted from professional male athletes. The effect of the drug was taking place in the muscles making those burn fat much faster than they would normally do.

Originally the meeting was supposed to be just an inquiry. She had been determined to run the details through with her husband before making any decisions. But in the end, it all sounded too good to be true, so she decided that she did not need Mr. Smith's opinion on it. She was a big girl and could make decisions on her own.

It did help that the doctor was extremely interested in her background. According to him, her highly competitive working environment and the fact that most of her colleagues were men would add an interesting layer to the desired effects of the drug. The study group had previously noticed that any sort of rivalry, race, or even something simple like playing competitive board games would make the drug work overtime.

The paperwork was done in no time and after she left the office she could not wait another minute. The first thing she did in her car was to rip the box of drugs open and shoot the first two pills into her mouth. The pills had been blue and for some reason, she thought they looked a little like Viagra pills she had seen in the commercials.

As she drove home her thoughts were focused on her work. There was this one big customer that she was about to snatch away from her colleague. Pulling the rug from one of the senior members of the staff would cause some bad feelings but she knew that it was exactly the kind of move the top floor appreciated. And the guy she was going to surpass had lost his touch and didn't have the stomach for it anymore. If he had been doing a good job with the customer there never would have been a chance for her to steal it from him.

She was certain it was going to work and when she finally arrived at her home she was in a great mood. And she let it show. She was flirting with her husband and while they ate she explained to him what she was about to do at the office.

Her husband Jerry was happy to see her so excited but he had to admit he did not quite understand all the details of her plan,

"Sophie dear, your plan sounds mighty fine to me. But like you know I'm not a business-oriented guy. It's hard for me to comprehend why on earth your company would promote such rivalry."

Sophie stared at her husband lovingly. She thought about how he was always so kind and polite. Funny and as good-looking as a man could get but just not suitable for her kind of work. He simply would be eaten alive if he ever tried to pursue a career like hers. Still, she adored him, and watching him sitting there right in front of her she thought that maybe they should hit the sheets early tonight.

Later, in the bed, Jerry panted into his wife's mouth. He knew Sophie could be quite assertive when she wanted to have sex but even on her scale, she was pushing onto him like a woman possessed. Sticking her tongue deep into his throat she rode him hard. Slamming her hips into his with force. Making his dick disappear.

Then she started to maneuver her legs between his. With effort, she managed to keep her husband's dick in her while pulling his legs around her. Jerry had never tried anything like it and didn't even know that a position like that, the Amazon, existed. Sophie on the other hand was thrilled.

"Ooh fuck, that's it! Give it to me!" she hissed and ground her pussy onto his dick with speed and went on,

"Fuck, fuck, fuck it is so goddamn good!"

Jerry tried to protest and hissed that if she didn't slow down he would cum any second. In her state of mind, she didn't listen to him and just pushed her hand on his face shutting him up.

"Fuck, I'm so close. You better not cum!" she told her husband but it was too late. The new position and the sheer force she was fucking his cock with her tight pussy was overwhelming. Jerry was crying out loud into her hand and shooting his sperm inside her pussy.

For a moment Sophie continued riding his softening cock but then with a frustrated sigh, she rolled next to him. There they lay in silence and Jerry knew that he had let his wife down. That she had been close but not quite there. Turning into her he started to play with her nipple and kiss her neck. Then he let his hand travel down onto her labium.

Having done it many times before he proceeded with experienced moves and started to rub her pussy with his fingers. While doing it he felt that something was just the tiniest bit off from normal. Sophies clit felt very erect and upright. Still, he went on rubbing it with care and thought that she must be extremely horny tonight.

Soon Sophie's moans of pleasure were filling the room. Getting closer and closer she huskily whispered that she would like him to go down on her.

"I don't know babe. I mean I just came in you..." he stated but hearing how urgently she was pleading for it he did consider.

Sophie squirmed in an urgent need to cum,

"Oh, Jerry, pretty please. Do it for your wife. Make me cum."

She was not only urging him to do it with her words but her hand found its way onto his wavy and brown semi-long hair. Pushing his head downwards. First to her breast and then very soon all the way to the final destination.

Jerry felt his wife's heat and decided to go for it. It was only his own cum and he was thinking that maybe he could just focus on her clit. As long as his tongue would not wander too low maybe there wasn't going to be that much cum out of her pussy.

Sophie's moans intensified tenfold when her husband picked her clit between his soft lips. She arched her back and grasped his hair with both of her fists. Pulling his face deeper and pushing her pubic mound higher against his mouth. Jerry had never heard her moan like that but he was glad that he was able to please her so tremendously.

This did not mean he wasn't surprised by what was now filling his mouth. His wife's clit seemed to throb in unison with her heartbeat. For some reason, it felt as big as a mid-size strawberry. If he wasn't certain before he sure was now. Somehow Sophie's clitoris had grown significantly since the last time he had gone down on her like this.

Yet obediently he sucked on it like it would have been the tastiest treat he had ever had his mouth on. He kept it between his lips while still licking the lower side with his tongue. With each movement of his tongue, Sophie howled lustily. Begging for him to keep it going. Applying just the perfect amount of suction he was still pondering the remarkable size of it when she finally started to cum.

Sophie having been so intense for the whole event Jerry thought it would be impossible for her to get any rougher. But when she exploded she glued her sex to his face as if purposely trying to suffocate him. Even her clit seemed to swell as she was spasming in his mouth.

After her extraordinary but blissful orgasm, she pushed him to the side and dozed off in record time. Jerry however was not able to stop thinking about her enlarged organ. Figuring out she was fast asleep he turned on the night light and pulled her cover carefully off. And there it was. Spent and swollen. Definitely bigger than any clit he had seen before. With the length little short of two inches and width of an inch it was very visible between her trimmed pubic hair.

He shook his head in disbelief and then laid back on his side of the bed. Lost in his thoughts. Even though he did not understand it something strange was going on with his wife.

------------

A few days later Sophie pushed herself to the limit at the office. She was smelling the blood and had no intention of leaving the opportunity unused. And right at the end of the day, the senior executives summoned her up to the board room. The first thing she noticed was that her colleague was already there.

"Sophie we all know you are doing a wonderful job for the company but now there have been complaints about you undermining your colleague's work in one of our major customers. And we think you owe us an explanation." the company CEO started.

She was more than ready for it. She had known there must be a confrontation of some sort at the end of the path she had chosen. Ruthlessly she explained in detail where her colleague had gone wrong and how on several occasions she had already saved the customer relationship with her efforts. Furthermore, she set out an overall plan for how they would have a much more important role with the customer in the future.

In the end, she declared that she was willing to go as far as to look for new employment if the executives thought that she was wrong with her actions or they thought that her plan wasn't sound. When she finished she felt a rush she had never felt before. She was aroused just from her own power.

"Now, now. Let's not do or say anything too hasty," interrupted the CEO her threats and took over, "As a matter of fact, I have personally spoken with the customer's top management today. They have made an unnegotiable request that Sophie you should take over their affairs at our company. And especially now that I have heard about your plan, I fully concur."

Later in the evening, Jerry thought that his wife had never looked as beautiful as she did when she told him the story. She was already being paid the top dollar, but the new responsibilities would mean even more income. Money was one thing Jerry did not value as much as most of the other people did but he was happy for Sophie as he knew how much it meant for her.

He was positively surprised to hear how the replaced colleague handled the change. After all of it was settled the old timer had met Sophie alone. Then he offered his hand and congratulated her on moving up to the big boys league. He had even shared with Sophie that he had done something similar to his predecessor. Although a long time ago.

After their dinner, Jerry was fixing the dishes away when Sophie took him to her embrace from behind. She was in a good mood making small circular dancing motions with her hips. Forcing them both to move. With small love kisses on his neck and taking a small bite on his ear, she whispered to him that maybe they should retire to bed soon.

He was happy to hear this but asked her to wait a bit,

"Let me just finish up with the dishes here and I'll be right there."

"Sure babe. I'll take a shower. But hurry up I can't wait." she said and with a slap on his ass, she left him to the dishes.

Jerry chuckled at how certain someone was definitely in a raunchy mood tonight. Her close embrace had felt good and he noticed a hard-on in his pants. The upright position she had used to ride him the last time they had sex came into his mind. He thought that he wouldn't mind a rerun of that and made sure to finish the chores in record time.

In the shower, Sophie was rubbing herself with the soap. Everything was just perfect. Her day had been successful and now she was thinking of the sex she was going to have with her husband. How good it had felt when he had sucked her off the previous night. She felt her tummy and could feel that it felt much tighter already even though she had used the drug for less than a week.

But there was more than just that. She felt really powerful and even strong. Testing her forearms and then her thighs she thought that she could definitely feel her muscles far better than usual. She washed herself between her legs and with a smile thought how she would make Jerry go down on her again tonight.

When her hand found her erect clit she almost jumped out of the shower. Her hand felt extraordinarily good on it but it was startlingly large. Peeking down between her round breasts she could see her clit on the palm of her hand. With everything going on at the job she had not focused on it but now she remembered that it had felt awfully chubby when Jerry had feasted on it the last time.

Rubbing the sides of it with slippery hands she let out a small moan. It felt so good. The pleasure mixed with concern. It was far beyond anything normal. As she rubbed it, it seemed to strain with pressure coming from inside of it. The looks of it made her blush. It definitely reminded her of a small penis. The thought excited her even more. Her very own 3-inch penis.

She definitely wanted to have sex with Jerry but when they hit the bed an uncomfortable shyness hit her. What would he say about it? And did she have to tell him that she suspected the weight loss drug was maybe causing it? But in the end, she was so horny that they proceeded anyway more or less normally. Kissing and caressing each other tenderly.

When the time was right she was so horny that she did not want to overthink it. She was not that interested in Jerry penetrating her with his dick but more than anything else waited for him to go down on her. It was nothing new to Jerry as he knew Sophie well and was more than happy to give her oral pleasure whenever she wanted it.

But now something was different. When he reached his destination there was a piece of meat staring right back at his face.

"Err...Sophie...what the..." was all he was able to mutter before Sophie pushed her overgrown clit into his mouth with purpose. Then she groaned deeply with satisfaction.

"Oh yes, this is the life." she was thinking as she felt her husband encircling her sensitive nub with his mouth. It was all different from the penetration she usually experienced and liked. Her clit seemed to be bursting out with pleasure and she gripped her man's hair and started to guide his movements. Eyes closed she focused on the thought that since she was this successful boss-lady she deserved to be served like this.

Jerry could hear her moans and knew he was doing it right. Never had he heard such utter cries of lust and pleasure from his wife. And once he was past the fact that it seemed that her clitoris had grown even more from the last time it was still just his wife he was pleasuring. Then again he also thought that this could no longer be called licking a pussy. It felt more like fellating a small cock. Not that he had done it anytime before but still.

But he postponed his thoughts and questions to later and pleasured Sophie to the best of his abilities. Sucking her ever so gently. Letting his lips caress the strange piece of warm flesh between her wife's legs. He even decided to reach up for her nipple with his other hand and fondled her breast while sucking her gigantic clit.

Whenever she licked Sophies pussy she usually altered between the clit and the entrance of her vagina and this is what he tried to do this time also. But she didn't want it. As soon as he tried to leave her clit she grunted almost angrily and guided his head right back onto the main course.

It took quite some time and in the end, it got really intense once more. Sophie arched her back and pushed her pelvis up making an arched bridge out of her body. But her hands never left Jerry's hair and she fucked his face with vigor. And when she came it was a surprise to both of them how she screamed. Her clit throbbed and swell and Jerry could feel something salty and sticky in his mouth.

The hot oral session had left Jerry horny as hell but Sophie seemed exhausted. It was almost as if all her energy had been released into one big blissful orgasm. She breathed heavily and even though Jerry was playing with her other tit to make her continue their love making it became soon evident she was spent.

Right when Jerry was about to give up she whispered "thanks" with a sigh and adjusted her body into a more comfortable position for sleep. Her final act before sleep was to push Jerry gently away. Making him turn his back on her. But only for a moment and then she pulled him back into her. Spooning her lovingly from behind and murmuring how much she loved him.

Jerry stared into the darkness. He felt good receiving such obvious assurance that he had made her cum like never before but on the other hand he was still horny. He could feel his rigid cock standing in attention and then he felt something else also. If he wasn't mistaken Sophie's clit was proudly sticking into his backside. Right between the upper part of his buns. He did not know what to think of it and made a mental note that he would have to ask her tomorrow what the hell was all this about.

---------------

The very next day Sophie rushed into the office early because she wanted to leave early as well. She needed to see the doctor at the research center. When she left their bed Jerry had time to see a glimpse of her clit as she was fetching her morning robe and it was dangling down just like a penis would do. But the time didn't seem to be right and he decided to get back to it in the evening after she returned.

At the research center, the same short medical professional took Sophie in and started to ask questions about her progress. They had just gone through the fact that the treatment was working better than with any other patient before when Sophie just blurted it out.

"There's something wrong with my genitalia. I think the drug is having some effect on that as well."

"Excuse me, what?" said the doctor pushing his papers down and looking into Sophie as if checking if he had heard it right.

Sophie was not going to beat around the bushes and as awkward as it was for her she told him everything about it. It seemed that her clitoris had grown several inches.

They talked about the details and Sophie admitted that her sex life had been outrageously good with the "old hubby". Somehow it made her proud to mention this to the male doctor. Stating to him what a virile woman she was. It felt strangely empowering.

The doctor swallowed and was clearly a bit confused about his patient's directness. But he collected his thoughts and told Sophie that it would be important for him to actually see it. To examine her condition as thoroughly as possible.

Some women could have felt insecure about such a request but deep down she wanted to display her appendix to him. Soon her suit was off and the doctor had his rubber gloves on for the examination. He was a few inches shorter than Sophie and as he was staring at her strangely large clitoris Sophie had a good opportunity to watch for his expressions.

He was visibly astonished by it but if she wasn't mistaken there was something else there as well. She could swear that seeing her female penis was getting him aroused. She fought the urge to wiggle it for him when he asked her if he could measure it, for scientific purposes. This was fine by Sophie and while he was doing it he admitted to her that they had seen some swelling on the other patients but none of them had reported something like this.