Make it Bigger with Your Mouth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the meeting was over and she stormed out of the room.

"Which one of you two is Eric?" she asked and the latter of the boys raised his hand and swallowed nervously.

"Did you really suggest that we should cancel the whole project? You do realize we have spent more than fifteen million bucks on it so far?"

Eric stuttered and tried to start explaining that all the data pointed out that they should focus their efforts on the competing projects and just sack this one. The senior executives had laughed condescendingly at his idea the day before and he was surprised that it had even been presented behind closed doors to the "dragon lady".

Sophie raised her hand to silence Eric,

"No need to answer. In fact, it is the only remotely intelligent idea I have heard the whole morning. Get me a tall latte from the coffee shop in the corner and bring it to my room."

Both of the interns stared at her in disbelief. In her high heels, she was standing as tall as the boys.

"Well hurry up before I change my opinion about you," she said looking directly into his blue eyes, and then she was gone. Eric ran for the coffee.

He was one of the newest employees and had never been invited into the CEO's huge corner office before. But with the hot latte, he knocked at her door and then entered. Sophie was amused to see how he carefully hurried up to her badass desk and laid the latte down on it. He had almost tiptoed the whole way in and it was easy to tell he didn't feel comfortable meeting the infamous CEO face to face.

For some strange reason, Eric did not dare to meet her eyes. But this only meant that he was now accidentally ogling at her body. First her ample large bosom and then even lower. Was there a hint of a bulge at her crotch?

"You know Eric my eyes are up here," Sophie said with a stern voice and Eric wanted to die. Oh god, he had failed his first meeting with the top dog miserably. Flustered and red-faced Eric had no clue on how to answer but at least he finally met her gaze. There was something predatory in her eyes but at least she was not too mad about catching him staring.

"Excellent job today. And I don't mean just my coffee." said Sophie and went further, "You got my attention so be assured I'll be keeping my eyes on you from now on."

Then she pointed dismissively to the door and their brief encounter was over.

Sophie stared at her intern's tight suit pants and his sporty ass getting away from her. His submissive expressions and nervous behavior had a huge effect on her. She knew that if she was a man and Eric would be some perky female intern she would have no doubts about bending him on her desk and making him hers.

Without hesitations, she would take his virgin ass and make him her personal office toy. Every day he would bring her morning coffee and then spend some serious time under her desk sucking her fat cock just to make the start of her day as good as it gets.

But there was Jerry. And she loved him a lot. They were aging up together and Jerry took such good care of their home for her. And in the nighttime time he took such good care of her endless carnal needs.

But now that she thought about it wasn't it so that even Jerry had sometimes complained that his ass needed a rest from their nightly marathon fuck-sessions. So maybe, just maybe, if she presented the idea right, there was a chance that Jerry could give her a hall pass. Eric or some other young boy could sort of ease the burden on him.

She had to adjust her cock inside of her dress as she was having a semi-boner thinking of Jerry and Eric. Maybe she was on to something. She would speak with Jerry tonight in bed and then tomorrow she would start working on Eric.