Make It Worth It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ketna exhaled but she knew exactly why it was important. She was the outlier, she would be put under the most scrutiny. She took a moment to tap out notice and set of instructions to Munin, that she would be going dark for a few hours, and what to keep a lookout for in the surrounding surveillance.

"He's gonna run a background check on anyone he doesn't know." Xerxes added. "Gotta different name that'll show up if someone'll do a biometric scan on ya?"

Ketna paused the instructions she had been composing. She had contingency plans for this but she hated having to do that. Identification cards gave her much more flexibility, biometrics did not. She'd have to keep a very specific lifestyle pattern on that identity if this was going to be a long operation, which it seemed like it would be.

"Yeah, it's.." Ketna flipped through a few menus on her phone. "Enara Mavros."

"Not your real name is it?"

"Not even close."

With that confirmation, Ketna completed what she had been interrupted from and sent it off to Munin, shoving her phone back in her purse afterward. There was one final item of a hat, a small thing with a fashionable veil that would help obscure her face and not flatten her hair. Seemly mindful of the fact that she wouldn't be able to wear glasses.

After she was done dressing, Ketna took the time to neatly place the rest of her property and original clothes into the bag, and set it behind the passenger seat. Sitting back in her seat, she gave a deep sigh. There was still a few minutes before they arrived at their destination and apart from the snide remark, Xerxes still hadn't addressed anything from the last time they were together. She didn't like that she had some lingering hope that maybe he'd address it in some meaningful way. This is why she needed to distance herself from him, her own propensity for hope was getting in the way of what should have been a simple decision.

Silence hung awkwardly in the cabin, even Xerxes' aggressive driving diminished leaving Ketna to wonder if Xerxes was locked in his own thoughts. Ketna risked a glance to Xerxes to catch the expression on his face. What she saw was a look of focus, and subtle furrowing around the eyes, possibly in thought or irritation. She didn't linger on his face long, not wanting to risk him catching that she was looking. With focus back on the world around her, she saw the destination in view. Soon there would be an end to the heavy silence.

The car slowed, pulling into the valet and finally to a stop.

"Let's get this over with." Ketna sighed, then opened the door of the car to slide out.

Though the season had been warming there was a chill in the air for the evening. The shoulder length gloves provided some barrier against the chill, but little good that did with all the rest of her exposed skin. She stood to the side, waiting for Xerxes to finish with the valet, arms wrapped around herself to trap what heat she could while she waited.

Left to her own thoughts, Ketna quietly noted Xerxes had not used 'whore' thus far. Almost as though he had been making an effort to avoid it. It was an appreciated change from before, but she expected him to fall back into it, eventually.

When Xerxes returned in view, catching Ketna standing with arms wrapped he paused.

"Cold or somethin'?" Xerxes asked while he approached Ketna

"I hardly have anything on and it's chilly, so yes." She answered honestly.

Ketna turned to walk toward the entrance, Xerxes followed.

"It's barely 60." Xerxes stated.

"It's not like I have my own furnace." Ketna turned to walk to the entrance. "Not when I'm standing, anyway." She muttered.

In an abrupt gesture, Xerxes reached out, grabbed Ketna's arm and yanked her next to him, locking their arms between each other. He said nothing as he walked forward to the entrance with the both of them arm in arm. Ketna had no idea how to read the behavior, but it was warmer being this close to him.

Their destination was an incredibly exclusive place. A dining hall and club with the option of closed rooms that was aimed more at private dining as opposed to entertainment. Ketna was familiar with the place as a favored location for anyone with the money, but most commonly the upper echelon, to have private discussion in a place that offered a luxury setting with fine dining. Though it, like all things exclusive, was no stranger to illicit activities.

Having her face nearly completely exposed in a public location with security cameras and who knows what manner of facial recognition any synthetic guests or those with implants would have, left Ketna more than a little wary. For her, the problem was never about being recognized in a casual glance, the real concern was in recordings. The location's cameras she could inspect and scrub later, but individuals, she could not.

As they approached the doorway, Ketna kept a wary eye about her surroundings while doing what she could to ensure she never looked directly at anything suspicious. She was so in her own mind she hardly registered what was being said as Xerxes checked them in and while they were escorted to one of the privacy rooms. Xerxes released his hold on Ketna, letting himself into the room ahead of her, and she was quick to follow.

"Noticed you tryin' to keep your head down the whole time." Xerxes said as the door closed behind them. "You that fuckin' scared of someone seeing your face?"

"I'd rather not have my face linger on any camera or optic if I can help it." Ketna removed her hat, as that was the polite and expected thing to do. "Recognition software is not what I'm worried about. All it takes is the right snapshot landing in the hands of the right person for it to become a problem."

"Yeah? Don't suppose that 'right person' has a name."

"I'm not referring to anyone or anything specific," Ketna turned to Xerxes with a pointed look. "Nor do I intend to elaborate." She broke eye contact, and glanced at the entrance they walked through.

"Waiter's not gonna be here till the other guy gets here." Xerxes seemed to have inferred why she was watching the door.

Ketna looked back at Xerxes, just to acknowledge what he said, and turned to head to the table.

Xerxes pulled out his phone, glancing at the display, putting it back in his pocket quickly after. In the time it took for him to check his phone, Ketna had already taken her seat. Xerxes joined her at the table just as silently.

The room's insulation kept their sound from escaping the room, just as well as it prevented the outside noise from getting in. This left the two of them in unnatural silence, as they waited for the next arrival.

Ketna was content enough in this silence and used the time to rehearse some of her 'story' in her head, recalling the background she had set for this identity. Xerxes was not so comfortable, drumming his fingers on the table, glancing around the room, paying frequent glances to Ketna as he did.

"You're pretty flexible, right?" Xerxes asked, cutting into the silence.

"Yes?" Ketna answered cautiously.

"Stand up and grab your ankles." Xerxes ordered and gestured to the floor between them.

"What?"

"You heard me, wanna see how flexible you are," Xerxes scooted his chair back a bit from the table, gesturing again, more overtly from Ketna to the floor. "See if you can put your head between your knees." Xerxes smirked as he spoke.

"No one's here yet, I don't need to put on a performance." She deflected.

"I don't gotta keep you around yanno, could get any other escort around here. Suggest you do as I say before I change my mind." Xerxes coyly reminded.

Ketna frowned and huffed before standing up. Xerxes turned his chair to face in her direction in addition to providing more distance from the table.

"In front of me, and face your ass toward me when you do it." Xerxes added as Ketna stood up, making a rotating gesture with his hand to illustrate his instruction.

Ketna rolled her eyes, unsurprised by the commands as she walked into the demanded position. Standing in front of him with her back turned to him she bent over, grabbing her ankles with ease.

"There, happy?" Ketna called back, using a hand to push aside part of the skirt so she could look back at Xerxes upside down from between her knees.

"Getting there." Xerxes answered. "Now hold that for a minute."

Ketna rolled her eyes and let her dress fall back into place, only to feel Xerxes' hands shift the fabric to the side and up over her backside to keep her exposed. Immediately after, she felt Xerxes' hands grasp each of her thighs, squeezing slightly. Thumbs wasted no time passing over the thin fabric of her underwear. This was about as much as Ketna expected to happen, what she wasn't expecting was Xerxes' tongue making contact with the lips. She gasped and startled in place both due to the sensation and the awareness of what he was about to do. She was hardly aroused before, but the mere knowledge that Xerxes had planned any sort of oral stimulation on his part, of his own volition, elevated her receptiveness very quickly.

"Something wrong?" Xerxes teased, clearly having just felt her startle in his grasp. "Want me to stop or what?"

Goddammit. It was an awkward position but the chances of him keeping his offer if she changed positions was slim.

"No-." The word escaped before she could mask her desperation. "Please, keep going."

"Heh, since you asked so nicely." Xerxes adjusted his posture in his seat along with the hold on Ketna's thighs. "Hands on the ground, if they leave, I'll stop." He warned, but his tone held a gentle playfulness mixed with the firm instruction.

Ketna did as she was told, placing her palms flat on the ground, providing herself more stability.

"Good girl." Xerxes praised, the tongue returned to Ketna's lips. Slow laps with significant pressure, parting the lips, teasing her entrance but not penetrating. His thumbs pulled her lips apart, but no direct contact occurred right away.

"Surprised you're not worried about being caught with your face in pussy." Ketna commented while she still could speak.

"Eh, we got twenty minutes till he gets here." Xerxes idly responded, then shoved his tongue back into her.

Ketna gave a small startled utterance. The new information caught her more off-guard than the tongue did. Xerxes had deliberately pushed their arrival ahead to ensure they would have time alone.

At the angle, the tongue was more warm-up than anything. Xerxes's thumbs teased the outside lips, keeping her spread as the tongue continued to explore its way inside. Pressing against the walls, flexing and twisting. Ketna's arousal ramped quickly, a growing ache for pressure in just the right spot that wasn't met being the primary instigator.

The tongue withdrew from her, slowly, intentionally prolonging the desperate desire he had been building in her. Ketna whimpered as the sensation left, only to gasp as the tongue brushed against her apex. Xerxes moved a thumb to apply enough pressure downward on the mons, to pull back the hood of her clit. The next lap of the tongue made direct contact with her clit, causing Ketna to whine and gasp more audibly.

Xerxes' tongue lingered, making circular motions against her clit. Subtle tremors shot through her legs as the quickly escalating arousal threatened Ketna's balance. Even in the awkward position, it couldn't diminish the effect it had on her.

An unoccupied finger pressed between her lips, carefully sliding inside her. The internal pressure caused Ketna to whimper, feeling herself edge closer to climax, which she was grateful for. Xerxes' tongue switched from circular motions to quick flicks and Ketna flinched in place. The hand that rested on her thigh, the one who's thumb kept her clit exposed, tightened the fingers against her thigh to stabilize it. Xerxes applied more pressure internally, rocking the finger inside her back and forth as he continued the unrelenting flicks against Ketna's clit.

Ketna's legs shook visibly, her struggling with the loss of strength that so often happened with sexual stimulation and the desperate fight to keep herself standing would be easy for anyone to notice. She desperately wanted to climax, both out of desire and to no longer suffer the position she was in. She felt a chill through her legs and torso, before her body finally permitted her that release.

Ketna cried out and shuddered as she felt the sensation rush through her. It took great focus and difficulty to prevent her legs from giving out from under her. She was certain she might collapse were it not for Xerxes' stabilizing hand against her thigh. Xerxes' tongue stopped, the finger inside withdrew, only to tease her clit in its place. She cried out with the new stimulation as he continued to tease her in her sensitive state.

Ketna's whimpered whining wasn't only caused by the continued stimulation, but the difficulty and discomfort of the position she was in. It was a strange sensation, feeling light headedness of orgasm and full of tension in her head at the same time. But eventually Xerxes' stimulation stopped, and her shaking slowly began to subside.

"Heh, good girl." Xerxes praised, and slid a hand around Ketna's midsection.

Now that the challenge had been successfully accomplished, Xerxes pulled her back onto his lap. Ketna gratefully complied, falling back heavily into his lap and leaning back against him while breathing heavily and slightly dazed. His mouth found her again, teeth grazing against her neck before parting to let his tongue slide against the skin where the neck and shoulder met. She felt his dick already out, against her thigh. Xerxes' guided a hand to the head of his dick, in the event she hadn't noticed it there.

"Get on it." He ordered against her ear after releasing her hand. "I know you're wet enough for it."

Ketna traced her fingers over the head of his dick. She could refuse, but being honest with herself, she wanted to ride this high while it was still any good. He hadn't insulted her, yet, gave her some amount of oral attention, got her to orgasm first, it was the bare minimum she could be compliant with.

She lifted her hips off his thigh and Xerxes slid his hip a little forward. Using a hand to maneuver him as she needed, Ketna straddled herself over Xerxes' dick and angled its head against her lips, sliding on top of it. The earlier warmup made penetration easy, Ketna permitted herself to drop heavily on Xerxes' lap, enveloping him fully inside her. The moment Kenta had stopped against his lap, Xerxes rested his hands on her hips to grind his dick in as deep as it could go. Ketna groaned at the enjoyable pressure it created.

"Y'Like that."

"Mmhm." Ketna confirmed.

"Y'want me t'fuck you?" Xerxes relaxed the pressure on her hips, then reapplied it again for emphasis.

"Yess." Ketna whined with the pressure, grinding back into him, pressing her back into his chest.

Xerxes didn't drag it out any longer, shifting his position in the chair, grasping Ketna's hips and thighs to lift her up and back down onto his dick with an upward thrust. Ketna gave a whimpered gasp as he hit the right spot, tilting her hips with his movements. Her hands gripped at waist and arm, bracing herself for further thrusts.

The first few thrusts were slow, pulling her off his dick, but not completely, then thrusting back inside while quickly pulling her hips back down on him. Ketna gasped with every rough thrust, whining a little louder with each one. Eventually the thrusts began to level out, more rhythm, less slams, but no less intense due to her body already being aroused and receptive.

Ketna's hand was unable to find purchase at his waist, instead raising to wrap itself around the back of Xerxes neck. He responded by licking at the crook of her neck that was slightly closer to him than before. One of the hands at Ketna's hips slid up her torso, keeping her close to him. The hand palmed at her chest and dipped into the top of her dress, pushing down the meager fabric and exposing her breasts. He toyed with her nipples one by one. Finger pads and claw, tracing around areola and nipple, teasing clumsily as his focus was on maintaining consistent thrusts.

After a moment, the hand at her hip slid forward, tips of his fingers easily reaching the apex of Ketna's sex. Even understanding what Xerxes was about to do, Ketna still bucked as Xerxes made contact with her clit. Instinctively her legs clamped together but it did little to stop the direct stimulation. Not that she wanted it to stop.

Xerxes' hand at her chest moved back down, grabbing her leg and lifting it up to keep her spread so he could stimulate her as desired. Ketna's grip on Xerxes' arm and the back of his neck tightened, her back lurched as rampaging pleasure rushed through her. She gasped and meweled before crashing into climax against him. Xerxes too, feeling the contractions against him having been straining for his own release, grunted a low growl and held Ketna's hips fast to him so he could cum deep inside her.

Unlike before, this was a climax she could more completely enjoy. Held fast and secure by Xerxes, she could squirm against his chest in his lap. The incredible satisfaction of having both a dick to clamp down on and clit teased at the same time. It was even more of a relief after the first climax was brought under conditions of so much tension and discomfort. She only wished she was with a person that would care for her enough to allow her to relax after the fact.

"That fuckin' 'mediocre'?" Xerxes finally spoke between breaths against her ear.

There it was, a clear indication that Xerxes was still burned by what she had said the last time they were together. A reminder she couldn't ever really settle around him.

"It's a start." Ketna stated with slowly-renewed focus.

Xerxes grumbled behind her and began to move. Keeping his dick still inside her he stood, lifting Ketna's hips with him and forcing her to lean forward onto the table. Only then did he slowly withdraw his dick from her. Ketna suppressed the almost involuntary need to protest the withdrawal. She was about to push off the table when Xerxes' hands gripped her thighs with a different purpose.

His thumbs pulled apart her lips, no doubt to observe what he had left behind. Unexpectedly, fingers carefully plunged their way inside, to what end Ketna was unsure, as it wasn't to get her off. They pressed in deeply, only lingering a moment before pulling out, also making the oddly courteous gesture of sliding her underwear back into place, after. As that happened, Xerxes' other hand grabbed Ketna by the arm, pulling her up from the table and spinning her around to face him.

"Clean 'em off." He ordered.

Ketna complied if only to prevent him from wiping them off on her dress. Taking hold of Xerxes' hand, Kenta made a point in directing exactly how she would go about cleaning their fluids off his fingers. Both to minimize the potential for Xerxes to mess up her makeup and as an important gesture of asserting her own control.

"Good Girl." Xerxes praised as Ketna finished 'cleaning off' his fingers and withdrew his hand from her grasp.

Xerxes fished his phone from his pocket to check the time. "Should be here in about 5."

Just as he announced it, Ketna snatched Xerxes' phone from his hand which elicited a hostile posture from him. Ketna placed a hand on his chest before he could lurch forward to grab it back from her.

"You made me leave everything in the car," Ketna spoke quickly before Xerxes could. "I'd like to try to make sure I'm presentable before our guests get here."

Xerxes grumbled and relaxed only just barely. Taking her hand off his chest, Ketna used the forward camera of the phone to check if anything Xerxes had done smeared her makeup or mussed her wig in any notable way, then returned the phone back to him. Xerxes was still clearly bristled when he took his phone back.