Make It Worth It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'd say you gotta lotta good intel outta this?" Xerxes' asked, and the tone shifted in the cabin.

"I've got a few leads, won't know where it'll take me from there, but it's promising." Ketna answered honestly, not giving it a second thought.

"Seems I did you a favor, dragin' you out here with me." Xerxes glanced over to Ketna long enough to emphasize the following point. "A favor you owe me for."

Ketna paused in her communication with Munin. "Seriously?" She blurted out the reaction, despite knowing the answer.

"What, you thought I'd give you this for free?" Xerxes paid a quick glance in her direction.

Ketna dropped herself heavily back into her seat. She waved a hand in surrender. "Fine, whatever, send me a bill. I'll do the rest of this on my own from here on out."

Ketna rummaged back in her bag to retrieve her visor and jacket, going back to the look she started with when she got there.

The two remained quiet for a block, Ketna in silent conversation with Munin, and Xerxes focused on the road, but stewing. He was the first to speak up.

"Brynmor invited me up to his estate," Xerxes added. "Can't take a guest to his place, but he can't stop me from takin' anyone on the flight over. Course if you wanna keep doin' this solo-"

"You are exceptionally easy to track, Xerxes." Ketna interrupted, sounding tired and unimpressed. "I really don't need your invitation, or help, to tail you. And you won't even know I'm there."

"Yeah?" Xerxes' frustration was clear in his tone. "And what if I learn something you might need?"

"Then I'll buy it from you on my own terms. I'm not going to let you string me along on an endless stream of degrading favors." Ketna answered flatly.

Xerxes grumbled but didn't say anything in particular. They were nearing their destination, anyway. Ketna neatly organized the boxes of clothes back into the back she got them from. They pulled into a spot in the lot as she was finishing up getting her shoes back on her feet. Soon as she was able, she opened the door and hopped out of the car.

Xerxes hurriedly finished parking the car, leaping from the driver's seat, around over the hood of the car, making a pin turn as soon as he hit the ground to intercept Ketna, walking her back into the side of his car. Both of Xerxes' hands were against the car on either side of Ketna's shoulders, trapping her with her back against the side of the car and him looming over her.

"Fine, don't take my offer. But if you come by my place some other time, I'll pay some real good attention to that pussy of yours."

"Will I 'owe you' for that, as well?" Ketna swiftly ducked under an arm and squeezed out from his figure.

Xerxes spun around to shout at Ketna as she left. "Well if you're gonna be a bitch about it."

"Give me a good fucking reason to not be a bitch about it!" Ketna shouted back, turning to leave.

She had work to do and had no intention of wasting any more time on him.