Make Love, Not War: Illustrated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dusk was incredibly well built, even though he was not at all shorter than his sister. An athletic look, sun-bleached blond hair, but stylishly cut. He had a rich, dark, all-over tan, so I guessed he spent lots of time on nude beaches. And he had a pretty large dick dangling between his legs.

"Oh my," Mary said with a mixture of shock and admiration, as she stared at the well-hung guy.

Eternity added, as she shocked me to my very core, Tossing aside her robe as well, to reveal she too was naked, except for her green thigh high stockings... which were so boss. "Although in our house, every day is a nude day, except for our stockings. The stockings are probably cheating, but Ursa and Dusk dig it when Soul and I wear them."

"Ursa? Soul?" I asked.

"Our Dad and Mom. They like us to call them by their actual names," she replied.

I stared at her, full-figured with big boobs (I have no idea what her measurements were, but they were certainly more bodacious than I'd imagined), beautifully topped off by her long, sun-bleached blonde ponytail hair.

"Is this really happening?" Mary asked, unable to take her eyes off of Dusk... just like I couldn't take mine off of Eternity.

Now I was fixed on her slit and her sparse pubes, giving me a mostly unobstructed view of her private parts.

The surreal scene escalated as Eternity asked, "Corey, may I please remove your clothes?"

I stammered, in awe of her body, of the situation, and of the question just asked, "W-w-well... ummm... er... sure... like, yeah, groovy." This was the most incoherent sentence that had ever emerged from my mouth. Yet I mean like, this was my first naked girl... or any girl... asking me such a question... so I think you can understand.

Eternity walked over to me and began pulling my shirt over my head as Dusk asked my sister, "And Mary, may I assist you with yours? I'm sure you look way cool beneath all those unnecessary threads."

I glanced over, the thought of seeing my sister standing naked for inspection on the top of my bucket list... well that, and my fucking her and treating her like a cheap whore.

Mary seemed to be reading my mind, or perhaps I was more transparent than I thought, and she was a bit more observant than I thought, when she said, her eyes leaving Dusk's cock to glance at me, just as Eternity unzipped my pants. She said, "As long as Corey doesn't get all buzzed out on me and stare?"

A confidence coursing through me that I couldn't explain, perhaps it was this babe pulling my pants down, but I answered honestly, "I'd have to be blind to promise that! Maybe you're hardwired not to groove on me, but that's always been a one-way street. I hate to admit it sis, but you're too much."

"Downer," Mary said as Dusk pulled her tight sweater over her head. But once her upper torso was uncovered except for her red bra and her choker, she tucked her head down and looked up at her naked companion shyly... and, even I had to admit... adorably!

"Your brother isn't a downer at all," Eternity said from her crouch and looking up at me sexily, as I raised my foot so she could get my pants all the way off and discard them, leaving me standing there wearing only my briefs, which sported an obvious bulge. "Actually, he's righteous."

I could feel my face burning and my cock flinching in my last remaining article of clothing... and I wondered if she was going to take that off too.

"You and your brother share the same genes, so whether you dig it or not, you two are way more jammin' than different," Dusk said.

"I guess," Mary said, as she crossed her arms around her chest... her bra not leaving much to the imagination. (Actually it was a two-piece bra consisting of a bandeau across her tits and a separate strap just beneath them.) And ironically, the so-called wild child of the two of us was the one who was flaking out.

"You two siblings will always be linked together, and the sooner you learn to groove on each other, the better," Dusk said in a soft voice, as if he were mediating a conflict and offering us a long-term solution.

I wondered whether by 'groove on each other' he meant intercourse. Somehow it felt like he did. Which made me wonder of course if perhaps Dusk and Eternity had sex with each other.

"I always assumed he was adopted," Mary said, not really as a joke, but a way of reducing the awkwardness of the situation.

"You two actually look a lot alike," Eternity said, as Dusk pulled down Mary's skirt to reveal her red undergarments: a garter-belt, stockings and panties.

"No way," she said, even as she trembled.

"Way. Same eyes, same cheekbones," Eternity listed.

"Very cool," Dusk approved, as he admired my sister's choice of lingerie, which was exactly what I was doing.

"Stop staring at me," Mary ordered me.

"What? Why should I?" I said, "You're fab."

"And you're a scuzz bucket," she retorted, looking down at my underwear and its tent.

For a few moments, our hippie hosts found our bickering hilarious!

But then... "Now?" Dusk asked Eternity.

"Yes, big brother," she said, in a manner that was so hot, a manner meaning she was digging his goodies down below, not referring to his being two years older.

"Stop!" Mary said suddenly, as she realized the two kneeling siblings were about to pull down our underwear.

Eternity explained, "Mary, as reluctant as I am to say anything inhospitable to a guest in our home, I'm afraid it's a house rule. You need either to disrobe... with or without assistance, it's up to you... or you need to split. Our parents would freak if they learned we let anyone in the house and they kept their threads on!"

"Really?" Mary asked, glancing down at Dusk.

"Yes, no one is allowed to wear clothes in our home," Dusk added.

"So you see your parents naked?" Mary asked, the exact same question I was wondering, but unlike Mary, bummed that my underwear was still on.

"Every day," Eternity nodded, as she pulled my underwear down and off, "it's just natural."

"My parents would disagree," Mary said, staring at my very hard eight-inch cock.

"Our bodies are our temples, and they're nothing to be ashamed of," Eternity said, kneeling before my raging hard-on.

"To become one with your bod, you must accept your bod without judgement," Dusk added, before asking, so politely he could have been asking her out on a date, "So may I?"

"Okay, why not, if it's a house rule," Mary shrugged, taking several furtive glances at my cock (which of course everyone noticed).

I considered making a joke about how she was a sick puppy to be staring at my dick like that, but decided that really wouldn't be in my best interests.

"May I?' Dusk asked politely again, reaching behind her back.

"You may give my brother a heart attack," Mary quipped.

"It will definitely give me a hard attack," I responded lamely... thinking it had sounded wittier in my head than when it came out.

"So beautiful," Dusk said, after he unclasped the bra and tossed it aside, revealing to us all a large pair of breasts. A pair that were even more magnificent than I'd imagined... and I'd imagined them a lot.

"Thank you," Mary said, her cheeks red, but appreciating the compliment.

"Yes, you've got a great rack," I couldn't resist agreeing.

"Asshole," she snapped, glaring at me.

"You take it there too?" I snapped right back... curious whether she did.

"Enough, enough," Eternity said calmly, "tonight is about love, you two."

"Fine," Mary said, although she was still glaring at me.

Dusk then knelt down on the floor next to my twin and slowly, gracefully, as if he were unveiling a valuable work of art... which I guess he was actually doing... lowered Mary's panties to the floor, to reveal her lightly furred pussy.

Meanwhile Serenity stood up and came around to take hold of my hand so she could enjoy the look of awe on my face as I looked my naked sister up and down for the first time since we were both... I don't know, eight?

"Stop staring," Mary scolded me.

"I'm just digging you," I shrugged, before adding since she'd brought it up, "like you were just digging me."

"I was not," she protested, as Dusk stood up, and I was impressed that he was still flaccid. How could he possibly stay soft with two naked chicks in the room? Obviously he was accustomed to being with naked chicks! On the other hand, I was staring at the first two naked girls I'd ever seen since I was a little kid... I was just thankful I hadn't erupted already.

"No, you weren't staring at all," I smirked sarcastically, knowing she had been, and had just darted yet another glance at my proud erection. I was confident that through a girl's eyes it was a more exciting sight than anything else in the room, although I was pretty sure once Dusk finally got a hard on of his own, it would capture all of my twin's attention.

Dusk asked, "Would you two like some wine?"

"Sure," Mary answered, likely hoping some liquid courage would make this situation less awkward.

Eternity tugged on my hand, which she was still holding, and said, "Come and sit with me, cool head." So we walked across the room together.

"Yeah, sure," I said, a little disappointed she wasn't showing any signs of being impressed with my size. I knew I was bigger than most guys, since I always showered with lots of them after gym, but no skirts had learnt about me yet. Dusk's dick looked to be thicker than mine, and it was probably longer as well... although it was a bit hard (pun intended) to tell for sure, since one of us was erect and the other still wasn't.

"Come and sit down here," Dusk said, taking Mary's hand and leading her to a couch.

"I'd love to," Mary said, her flirtatiousness back. And once they were seated, she was all over him, not that I minded.

I sat down on another couch and Eternity sat beside me, so close that she was able to drape both of her green nylon legs across mine. She then grasped my chin in one hand and said, "I'm really glad you're here, hipster," ... making my cock flex... again.

"I'll be right back," Dusk said, rising, giving a naked courtly bow to my sister, and walking off.

Eternity broke the swiftly descending but brief awkward silence by asking us, "So your family never celebrates Nude Day?"

She asked as if this was an odd decision for us to make, when actually we'd never even considered it. 'Nary a thought', as they say.

"God, no," Mary laughed, just the idea of our parents and us being nude together hilarious. I thought Mary would no doubt love the chance to show off her bod and I'd love to see her naked under any circumstances at all, but our folks would probably hate it, and they'd seriously disapprove of my inevitable boner.

"I've always assumed they've only had sex once," I joked.

"Or maybe as often as one and a half times," Mary joked.

"So how would they fuck half a time? Get bored and stop in the middle?" I retorted sarcastically, then apologized to Eternity for my language, "Sorry to be cussing in your home."

"You can say fuck anytime you want," she replied casually. "It's a sexy word."

"You constantly keep surprising me," Mary said to Eternity.

"How?" Eternity asked sincerely.

"Except in the locker room at school, I've never seen another girl naked," Mary said, as baffled by Eternity as Eternity was by Mary.

"Exactly," Eternity nodded, "you've likely already seen your entire female class naked on occasion for years, and that's considered normal. And yet sitting around nude like this in a social setting is supposed to be inappropriate and taboo."

"Good point," I nodded, thinking I'd seen the jewels of every guy in my class... although today I was seeing naked girls number one and two in my life, except the ones in the girlie magazines under my Dad's bed.

"It's not the same," Mary said, as Dusk returned. To my astonishment, he still didn't have a hard on.

"What's not the same?" he asked, his dick swinging free right in front of me, as he handed me a wineglass.

"Nudity in a locker room, versus here in your ummm... pad," Mary answered, trying to sound like a hippie.

"Yes, one of those scenarios is awkward, and the other is natural..." Dusk observed, handing his sister a drink, his cock now literally a foot and a half away from her... so weird.

He then turned towards Mary and continued his sentence, "...and the natural one of course, is right here in our pad."

"I have to agree," Mary smiled flirtatiously, as she accepted the drink while taking a lengthy look at his cock.

As Dusk sat down beside Mary, Eternity said, her nylon-clad leg still pressed familiarly against mine, "Your family should attend a naturist camp with us this summer."

Mary laughed, "I'd pay to see that!"

"The one where we usually go, typically has over two hundred families attending the camp," Eternity revealed.

"And over a dozen of them are from our community," Dusk added.

"No way!" Mary gasped, her eyes going wide. She loved two things the most: boys and gossip. "Who are they?"

"Sorry, but that's very secret; privacy is critical," Dusk answered, "and whenever anyone who knows you sees you there, they'll never mention you to any outsiders either," but then he smiled slyly as he placed his hand on Mary's leg, "But I will tell you that one family includes someone who teaches at your school."

"No way," Mary said, not at all fazed by his hand on her leg, her excitement for juicy gossip all she cared about at the moment, "You have to tell me who it is."

"Sorry," he said, "what happens at Natural Camp stays at Natural Camp."

"So is it a camp where the people are just walking around nude?" I asked, wanting to learn more.

"For starters," Dusk nodded.

"And among other things," Eternity hinted as her hand moved ever so slowly up my leg.

"What kinds of other things?" Mary asked, frustrated by their lack of any clear answers.

"Well, we don't want to overwhelm you," Dusk demurred.

"Here I am, sitting here naked in front of my own brother," Mary pointed out. "And I'm also part of the reason for his great big hard on over there, even though I'm not the only reason for it. I'd say I'm a long way beyond overwhelmed."

"Fair enough," Dusk chuckled in the coolest way anyone could possibly chuckle. "And you are being very brave, you know," he said smoothly, squeezing her leg.

"Thank you," she said, flattered and intoxicated by the handsome college boy.

"You're being very brave too," Eternity purred, her hot breath on my ear making my hard cock continue to rage. She couldn't help but notice its condition, and she didn't seem to mind.

"I'll do anything for you," I offered, meaning it.

Taking my hand and placing it deliberately on her knee, she said in a voice that would make any man melt, "That's very good to know."

"I'll do anything for you too," Mary said to Dusk, her tone as sultry seductive as Eternity's.

"So what else happens at the camp?" I asked.

"Well..." Eternity paused.

"Well, what?" Mary asked, leaning forward slightly.

"We fully embrace free love," Dusk answered.

"What does that even mean?" the not so quick Mary asked, as my eyes went wide.

Eternity added, "It's a completely unrestricted hippie lifestyle."

"Where everyone loves everyone in all ways," Dusk said, the close siblings proving themselves able to finish each other's sentences quite smoothly.

Eternity continued the flowing sentences, "And where we all follow our bliss."

"And the universe will open doors where once there were only walls," Dusk finished.

"I don't understand a thing you just said," Mary said, clearly confused.

"They're saying everyone has lots of sex there," I clarified.

"No, it's not sex," Dusk corrected me as he pulled Mary's leg onto his lap and tried to begin massaging her foot. But Mary made that rather difficult by wrapping her feet around his cock, which suddenly became nice and hard! Not to mention impressively large!

"It's called making love," Eternity said, appearing totally unfazed by Mary's actions. "Which not only sounds better, but it also is better."

"There's a difference?" Mary asked.

"May I massage your feet?" I asked Eternity, going with the flow.

"I'd love something like that," she replied with a bright smile, ordering me to kneel facing her, and then poking one of her feet into my crotch and the other into my willing mouth, whereupon I began sucking her silky toes.

Dusk answered Mary's question while I sucked, and Dusk enjoyed my sister's bipedal attentions, and I could tell even from twenty feet away her nipples were very hard. "Plain old sex is nothing but physical pleasure. It may be fun, but it doesn't have any intimacy. Making love is allowing your soul to transcend your body, until two become one."

"Oh," Mary replied with a soft moan, obviously what she was doing to Dusk's cock was making her feel very good.

"Your tongue feels so nice, Corey," Eternity said softly.

"I'll do this for you anytime," I said.

"I'll hold you to that," she said.

"You can ask me to do this anytime too," Mary added.

"And I'll hold you to that," Dusk said in his tranquil tone.

"It will be my pleasure," Mary said as she used the soles of her feet to stroke Dusk's cock, "since this tool is very impressive!"

"Just as impressive as your brother's," Eternity said, removing her foot from my mouth and replicating Mary's actions.