Make Love, Not War: Illustrated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned as her feet gripped my hard cock, "Oh my."

"Just relax and follow my lead, Corey," Eternity instructed gently. She then stepped away to fetch and set an extra-large nice soft-looking futon in place (although it was a garish orange colour), then she moved us both onto it, gripped my cock with both feet, leaned forward, and began stroking my cock with her hand as well.

"Okay," I said, as Eternity became the first person except me to touch my cock, and she was giving me my first foot job... something I'd imagined many times, although from Mary's feet, and occasionally my Mom's. This made me think. Did actual incest happen at this Nature place? Not wishing to be too obvious about what I had in mind, I asked, "So who makes love at these events?"

"Everyone," Eternity answered.

"Of legal age of course," Dusk added.

"Of course," Eternity nodded, as she slowly pleasured my cock.

"So when you say everyone, does that include...?" I went for a clarification.

"Corey, let me answer that with a question," Eternity interrupted gently. "Do you think your sister is sexy?" Apparently I had been obvious... at least to her.

"Well, she would be if she weren't such a bitch," I answered without thinking about anything we'd discussed tonight... just my kneejerk reflex, since that's what I always said.

"Wrong answer!" Eternity objected in a loud voice, taking her hand and feet completely away from my cock. "If you said things like that about me, I'd probably act like a bitch too."

"I'm so sorry," I apologized profusely, desperate not to shoot down this amazing night that still promised so much potential.

"'Make love, not war' isn't just about armies, it's also about families. I want you to look at Mary 'in all her glory' like she is right now, and tell her something you sincerely love about her," Eternity ordered me sternly.

Deciding just to be honest, wanting to show Eternity I was paying attention and doing my best to learn her liberated ways, I looked at my hot sister and admitted, "Mary, you're beautiful, and I've always thought so. The only reason I'm always so mean to you is because I can't have you. I love your smile, and I love your legs and feet in nylons. I even love your cute laugh."

"Really?" she asked, "you really think all those things about me?" surprised, and now slowly stroking Dusk's hard cock.

"Really. Most of my jerk off fantasies are about you," I admitted bluntly, by now pretty confident that Dusk and Eternity had sex with each other... or rather they 'made love' with each other.

"Now it's your turn: compliment your brother," Dusk instructed Mary in his same relaxed tone. Meanwhile he shifted positions so she was cradling his head in one hand while continuing her hand job, and he sucked on one of her tits.

"I don't know," she said, as she stared directly at my hard cock, which was pointing directly at her. Or actually not in her direction at all, since it was primarily pointing upwards and curved away from her; but it was certainly responding to her. Eternity had repositioned us again too, so I was lying on my back with one of her feet hovering near my face.

"Your mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open," Dusk said to Mary.

"To tell the truth, I'm really impressed by your dick," Mary told me, I think trying to shock everyone.

"Both of our brothers have great dicks," Eternity added.

"That they do," Mary agreed.

"Do you love him?" Eternity asked.

"Of course," Mary said.

"I don't think you show him that love very often. Will you show him some now?" Eternity asked, except it was more of an order.

"Sure, but how?" Mary asked.

"Like this," Eternity said, as she left me and stepped over to her brother, who stood up as she approached.

Mary and I watched in voyeuristic awe as the sister kneeled before her brother and took his cock in her hand.

"No way!" Mary gasped, not rejecting me, just shocked by what she was witnessing.

Deciding to take a bit of initiative, knowing the moment was at hand, I stood up and walked over to Mary.

Dusk said, "Go ahead, Mary, show your brother how much you love him."

"But that would be incest," she pointed out, as she looked at Eternity, who was now openly stroking Dusk's cock, and then at my cock, now throbbing just a few inches from her face.

"There's no purer love than love within your own family," Eternity said, gazing serenely at us while continuing to stroke her brother.

"Mother and son, for example," Dusk added.

"Or Father and daughter," Eternity said.

"And at the moment, brother and sister," Dusk finished, and Eternity leaned forward and took her brother's cock into her mouth.

"Wow!" was all Mary could say.

Not aggressively, but trying to silently coax Mary into following Eternity's lead, I took a step closer to her, my cock now just a couple inches from her mouth.

"Go ahead, Mary," Dusk encouraged her soothingly. "Show him some love."

"I can't believe any of this is happening," Mary said, but she reached for my cock and began stroking it.

"That's a way cool first step. Now show him how your love for him is unconditional," Dusk encouraged her to continue.

Mary looked up at me and then said, "What the hell, let's make your biggest fantasy come true."

I groaned, "You got that right, you hot babe, you," as she leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth.

"There you go, the two become one," Dusk continued to guide us through this surreal experience.

My first blow job ever was from my sister!

For the next couple minutes there was no talking.

I watched in awe as my sister slowly sucked me.

I watched in equal awe as Eternity sucked her brother.

That said, after just a couple of minutes, I could tell I wasn't going to last much longer, and I didn't want to come yet, so I pulled out and said, "Let me show you how much I love you, baby sister."

I lowered myself before my sister, parted her legs and buried my face in her pussy. A pussy that was already very wet. A nice hairy pussy, intoxicating to smell.

"Oh my, yes, Corey," she moaned while I licked her and our naked hosts watched.

"There's no better taste than so-called forbidden fruit," Dusk observed.

"Homemade fruit is a Godsend," Eternity added.

"Oh God, this feels so good," Mary moaned.

"No one can give you pleasure like someone who shares your aura," Eternity continued.

"Let's each get in a 69 and each of us receive God's homemade cum," Dusk suggested.

"Yes, I want your cock back, big brother," Mary said rather urgently, which she'd only called me in a sarcastic way until now... since I'd been born eleven minutes before she had.

We both stood up and watched as Eternity and Dusk came very close to where I'd been licking Mary. He lay down, and she straddled him while I stopped what I was doing and we both watched them.

"Let's do what they're doing," Mary invited me softly.

"Far out," I agreed, and I lay down on my back.

She climbed on top of me and lowered her pussy onto my face. I leaned up and began licking, as I felt her lips wrap back around my cock.

I licked.

She bobbed.

She moaned.

I moaned.

Once again I felt my orgasm rising and I warned, "I'm going to come."

Mary astonished me by replying, "That's cool, I'll swallow it all, big brother, just keep licking me."

So I did.

And she did, and not even thirty seconds later, I exploded my load up into her mouth and down her throat. God, an orgasm from a girl's mouth was so much better than from my hand! And coming into her mouth was so much better than into a sock!

As she bobbed, swallowing every drop, I continued licking, desperate to get her off too. In part because I wanted to taste her cum, but also because I really wanted to please this babe for a change.

Once all my load was deposited and she'd visibly taken several swallows, she let my cock slip out of her mouth and moaned, "Yes, big brother, keep licking my pussy... just like that!"

I kept licking, listening to her moans, excited not only to be making this impossible dream come true, but also to get her off and prove I was worthy of being her brother.

"Oh yes, Corey, you're so good at that," she encouraged me, which was flattering, since I'd never even tried to do it before. She added, "No one has ever done this to me before."

That surprised me at first, and then it didn't. Most guys were assholes. I imagine they just used her for a blow job or for sex.

Instead of for love.

"I'm sorry to hear that, and I'd love to do this for you anytime you want," I promised her between licks.

"You bet you will," she moaned, which made me smile at the idea this could be more than a one-time thing.

"Yes indeed, baby sister," I replied, attacking her pussy.

"Oh, God yes, don't stop," Mary began moaning loudly.

Another minute of my licking and her babbling, and she screamed, "Yes!" as her cum flooded from her hairy fragrant twat, and onto my lips and face.

I kept licking throughout her orgasm for another minute or two until she climbed off me and said, "Wow!"

"That was amazing," Eternity said, as I sat up and saw the other pair of siblings watching us.

"Didn't you two come?" I asked.

"Not yet," Dusk admitted.

"Let me help you with that," Mary smiled.

"I want to make love to you all night, Mary," Dusk said, "but first, I think you need to allow your brother to fill you with his familial love."

"Yes, take his virginity, just like Dusk took mine not so long ago," Eternity encouraged her, as she stroked his hard cock.

"Dusk took your virginity?" Mary squealed, even though it was obviously true.

"He did it on my eighteenth birthday," Eternity affirmed, and then shocked us once again by adding, "and then Ursa finished inside me, too."

"You had sex with your Dad?" Mary asked, stunned.

"We do it all the time," Eternity confirmed. "And Dusk makes love to Soul all the time, too."

"Wow!" Mary said.

"Now give the ultimate loving gift to your brother..." Dusk said, "...yourself."

"Do you want to fuck me, big brother?" Mary asked bluntly, gazing hungrily at my hard cock.

"God, yes," I answered eagerly. "But it won't be fucking, it will be making love to the cool sister I've always secretly grooved on."

"Way cool, big brother; I never knew before now that I loved you too, and also that big dick of yours."

"By now I think we all dig each other; I certainly love both of you. Now Corey, flood her garden with your seed," Eternity suggested.

Mary spread her legs for me and said, "Yes, come and fuck me, big brother."

"No, make love to her," Dusk corrected.

"Okay, then come and make love to me, but do it crazy hard," Mary negotiated.

I got between her legs, still not believing I wasn't only about to lose my virginity, but it was with my own sister! Not wanting to give her any time to change her mind, I slid inside her without hesitation.

"Oh, yes," she moaned.

"Oh, God," I moaned, enveloped by her warmth... very different from being in her mouth.

"Become one," Dusk soothed us calmly.

"A unification of kindred souls," Eternity added, in an equally soothing tone.

Their gentle voices were such a contrast to the urgent moans bursting out of Mary. "Yes, fuck me, you fucker!"

"All night," I said, since I could come quite a few times in a day.

"It's time to let you explore my garden too," Eternity said a minute later.

At first I thought she was talking to me, but she came over to the couch and did talk to me, but only to whisper in my ear, "Please move your head away from Mary's." And once I'd readjusted Mary's and my positions so it was available to her, she straddled Mary's face, who gasped, "What are you doing?"

"I'm about to use your face for my own pleasure," Eternity answered rather surprisingly, as she lowered her pussy onto Mary's face. "Lick me, Mary," she instructed, as I continued fucking my sister.

"This is crazy," Mary said before she began licking... just when I thought tonight couldn't get any farther out.

"No, it's natural," Dusk said, watching our threesome placidly (but grasping his very hard, humongous dick).

After a couple minutes into my first threesome, Dusk came over and asked me, "Do you mind if I replace you?"

"Sure, that's way cool," I said, pulling out.

Eternity asked Mary, getting off of her, "Would you like to swap brothers?"

"Sure, I've wanted to fuck... sorry, make love to... Dusk since the first day I saw him," Mary said, as she wiped some pussy wetness from her lips. "But I can't believe you just sat on my face!"

Eternity surprised me, and no doubt Mary as well, by saying, "I plan on doing it very often from now on; since we're soul sisters now."

"Any time," Mary agreed, before adding as Dusk got between her legs, "I had no idea pussy tasted so good."

"All of God's creations are amazing," Eternity said, as she got onto all fours on the futon and invited me, "Come and fill me with your love rocket, soul brother."

I silently went behind her, knelt down and slid inside, just as I heard Mary moan to Dusk, "Oh, God yes, fuck me!"

"And you fuck me, Corey," Eternity ordered.

"Don't you mean 'make love'?" I asked pedantically, as I slowly pumped in and out of her. I was still an egghead, after all.

"Yes, I love you, you righteous hunk, but right now I need you to slam that big cock in my cunt and fucking fuck me!" Eternity demanded, bouncing back hard to meet my pumping.

"Once she gets riled up, all that sweetness and light flies right out the window, and all she wants is to be fucked like a cheap slut," Dusk explained, as he kept fucking my sister.

"Then please treat me like one, too," Mary moaned.

"If that's what you really want, you got it," I told Eternity, and began fucking her hard, while Dusk pulled my sister's legs together and began slamming into her as well.

"Oh yes, pound me," Mary moaned.

"Drill my cunt, Corey," Eternity moaned, "I want to be your old lady all night!"

"Oh fuck," I groaned, the night getting better and better.

I fucked her to two orgasms.

While Dusk fucked Mary to two orgasms.

Dusk pulled out and asked Mary, "are you ready to be baptised, my slut?"

"Yes, come all over me," Mary moaned, and I watched Dusk pull out and spew his load all over her face.

"Way cool," Mary moaned.

"You going to baptise me as your slut too?" Eternity asked me.

"You want me to?" I asked, very close to coming.

She spun around and said, "God, yes," and she began sucking my cock furiously.

Very soon I was ready to come, so I pulled out and erupted all over her cute face.

As soon as I was done, Mary surprised me by coming over to Eternity and licking my cum off her face and her bodacious boobs.

Soon they were kissing... and then they were in a 69, and Dusk asked me, "Want another drink?"

"Just water, please."

"Sure, man," he nodded.

For fifteen minutes the girls licked each other while we dudes recovered.

Then Mary asked, "Who's going to fuck me next?"

"Let's tag team her," Dusk suggested.

"What does that mean?"

"You fuck her while she sucks me," he explained.

"Oh."

"Yes, please do that," Mary said excitedly, as she lay down on her side.

So I fucked Mary while she sucked Dusk.

Then Dusk fucked Eternity while she sucked me.

The exhausted Mary took a quick nap, but she didn't stay down for long.

Then I fucked Mary's face while Dusk ate out his sister.

Then I made love to Mary while Eternity loved on her tits.

Then Mary jacked me off into Eternity's mouth while I loved my neighbor... or specifically, her snatch.

We must have played with a dozen variations of threesomes and foursomes.

I was close to shooting my third load down Mary's throat or onto her face... I hadn't yet decided which... when I heard a new voice that froze me to my core.

"I see you've invited some new playmates over," the feminine voice said. "Are they Mary and Corey from across the street?"

"Hi, Soul," Dusk replied while he kept fucking his sister. "Yes they are, and we've been having a blast!"

And their Mom was this naked stone cold fox of a babe, with curves and an inner beauty even Timothy Leary couldn't dream up!