Make Love, Not War: Illustrated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't let us interrupt you," the Dad said, with eyes only for his old lady.

"Nice cock, Corey," the Mom said, sauntering up to me.

"T-t-thank you," I stammered, as I stared at the gorgeous naked woman, who was wearing only black nylons.

"Would now be a good time for us to make love for the first time?" she asked, as she sauntered over to me.

"S-s-sure," I stuttered.

"Let's go a bit crazy, even though this is your first time with me. You both up for crazy, Mary? Ursa?"

"Sure," agreed Mary. "Don't forget I'm a cheerleader, and it's already been crazy in here ever since Corey and I walked through your door!"

"Sure," added Ursa. "I know just the thing!"

"Kids?"

"Far out!" they cried out in unison.

"Such a nice cock," she said, climbing up my vertical body to impale herself onto it.

And we all went at it, the guys standing and supporting the chicks!

This memorable evening and long night of celebrating Nude Day with the hippies across the street... and with my twin sister!... I would learn... was just getting started.

THE END