Make Me - A Dive Into Sissyhood

Story Info
How To Make Me Truly Submit.
1.7k words
4.52
32.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer949
charmer949
585 Followers

MAKE ME

My real devotion to serve as your sissy is exhibited when I am MADE TO do things I DON'T enjoy and I comply to truly submit. I've read thousands of Literotica pieces and watched hundreds of porn videos about sissification where the sissy is mostly receiving enjoyment--which is fine, by the way. But I believe major components of sissification need and should include humiliation, degradation and submission. Displeasure in addition to pleasure. Discomfort in balance with comfort.

Sissies should be made to perform. So I write this 'How To' piece to guide you to my weak spots--which are variations of other sissy's vulnerabilities. Please MAKE ME do sissy things I don't want to do. I WANT to be humiliated.

In public, I identify as straight male. Privately being a submissive sissy exposes my bi confusion. I love women. I love their hot feminine bodies. I try to emulate many of them. I am not wired to find men attractive. I'm sure plenty of other sissies are similar to me.

Though, I should add that I am also in love with my own penis and what comes out of it. My penis has dominated a younger me when it would splash its contents all over my face as I looked up at it in admiration. So, I admit I have penis envy. Cock envy is a much better description, honestly. I admire cocks. Especially squirting ones.

What can you make me do when you now know this?

I'll start with basics and edge my way up the humiliation ladder. (You've likely deduced that I'm edging while I write this.)

BRA BEGINNINGS

Let's start with underwear. What sissy doesn't love to wear panties? There is no submission required here. Make me wear a bra. To work. Maybe let me practice going in public by grocery shopping. Now I'm submitting. This makes me nervous. I'd be mortified if someone noticed the outline of a bra under my top so I've got to carefully plan my attire. Like, how many layers will I have to wear to bury the obvious undergarment? The straps digging into my skin serve as a constant reminder of my devotion to you.

ADORNMENT ADDITIONS

Make me wear other feminine items: a corset, a panty girdle, a slip, a garter belt with stockings, nylons. Additional uncomfortable feminine clothing choices under my clothes at work is humiliating. I won't like it, but I'll do it.

Make me use the urinal so when a colleague--peeing next to me--looks down their peripheral vision will get a glance at my servitude.

BALD BOI

I admit pubic hair is gross. Make me shave off all of mine. While we are at it, tell me I need to shave my legs as well. Sissies should be smooth anyway. I'll get pleasure from this, too. For instance, the nylons will feel better on my newly shaved legs.

Why stop there? Tell me all my body hair needs removed to be a proper sissy. Uh oh. This will make next summer at the swimming pool more interesting.

TAN LINES

While we are on the topic of sunning by the pool, sign me up for a tan lamp and make me wear a bikini. I'll be plenty embarrassed to take off my shirt anywhere. And the bottom third of my ass seeing sun--in contrast to my lily white butt--will cause ponder to anyone who sees it.

SPECIAL SPANKINGS

Many sissies liked to be spanked. You know I do. That is actually pleasurable. Please make it more humiliating. Find a trusted girlfriend and divulge to her that you spank me when I'm bad. If she likes this, call her from my phone and have her listen to my bare bottom being thwacked.

She might want to come over. Make me invite her. She might like to see my bare sissy butt with bikini tan lines get spanked. If she does, make me bend over her lap.

I might like some aspects of this, but inviting your girlfriend to spank my sissy butt will always be humiliating. Always.

She will want to tell her friends. They will want to watch. They will want to spank me, too. I will tell you that I am not ready for this. Make me submit. Make me arrange a sissy spanking party.

Find a trusted guy from among these girlfriends. Especially one who doesn't like that his woman is involved. Make me invite HIM over to punish me for allowing his girl to watch.

This is how I'll learn what a real sissy spanking should feel like.

"KAY EYE ESS ESS EYE EN GEE"

Remember the childhood kissing song, "two little lovers sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G"?

The person singing would place you in a tree with someone you did or did NOT want to kiss. Remember how anxious, yet exciting that inner feeling was?

Take me to a gay bar and loosen me up with some alcohol. When some guy starts flirting with me, make me kiss him. A full on french kiss.

I'm not attracted to men, so of course I will resist. But if you make me, I'll do it.

It's just a mouth. It's just a tongue. Mouths and tongues don't have genders.

Gosh, I hope he doesn't put his hand on my back while we are tonguing and feel the outline of my bra.

TOE THE LINE - OR GO FURTHER

When we get home, we both notice my panties are wet. You deny me any access to your pussy. You tease me that you think cock is a better a sexual fit for me. You suggest ways I can practice.

Make me suck on your big toe like it's a small cock. See how far it can penetrate into my mouth. When I beg to taste you, make me suck in your armpit instead. It tastes and feels the same as your bald, soft pussy.

Make me suck your other big toe next, so we don't lose track of your cock reasoning.

RIM JOBS

Turn around and squat over my face. Pull your panties aside just enough to expose your tiny puckered little butt hole. I will tongue you willingly. This, of course, is a pleasure for me, you know.

What I don't know is that you've stopped shaving around your hole. My mood changes. I'm really hoping you've showered. Make me lick your smelly, hairy asshole. With all that hair, it's definitely more pungent.

Tell me how men's butt holes are hairy. You've grown you anal hair just for me to practice. I don't want to lick a guy's butt. No matter. You'll make me.

Besides, hairy butt holes don't have genders.

While I'm smothered you tell me a secret. That trusted male of your girlfriend--the one who spanked my sissy tanned globes--wants me to tongue his ass, while you watch. He wants to humiliate me more. Growing your anal hair was his idea.

Sperm is dribbling out of my excited penis. You wipe the sticky fluids right onto your sphincter.

Practice you say.

I love cum. So, I'll tongue your cum butt. No problem.

FELLATIO FANTASY

Somehow the thought of you making me lick a guy's butt is making me drip sperm. You tell me I need to unpack my bi confusion. We talk how you've pegged me, maybe I need the real thing?

I could start slowly with oral and graduate to anal.

You point out how I cum on my face with my penis inches from my mouth. Maybe it's time for a real cock to go all the way into my mouth. I could even fluff it before it pegs me.

Besides, you point out that cocks don't have genders. Plenty of women have cocks now.

Make me suck your rubber cock. Make me blow you as if you could sperm. Have that be all the sex I get for the night. Just oral. Just for you. It's a trade off for when our previous peggings have just been all for me.

You gently run your fingers through my hair while I bob up and down on your shaft. With your ability to stay forever hard, I wonder how long you'll make me blow you.

This feels like real submission. Brain servitude, too.

Who's cock will I suck, you ask while I garble incoherent answers. I bet the guy who's ass I'm going to lick would happily cum down my throat.

It'll happen.

You'll make me do it.

GAY PORN

Watching gay porn will help with my bi confusion. Yuck. Two guys don't do anything for me. You make me watch it anyway. It's imprinting. It's foreshadowing. Wait! There's an anal penetration video of a fit man pounding bareback in doggy style with the view off his cock sliding into an ass that is...well...confusingly exciting to me.

NO REASON FOR THE PENIS SEASON

But getting back to pegging. If my sissy pleasure is all in and up my butt, what do I need penile stimulation for? And with pussy denial, I am not really using it for anything useful anyway.

Lock the cock. Make me a chastity sissy. Make me go days, weeks, months...an entire season secured under lock and key.

TESTICLE TIME

You can reduce my sexual pleasure down to receiving stimulation only through my balls. Make me give up butt pleasure until I agree to breaking my anal cherry.

I can enjoy painful pleasure through my testes, you say. How degrading.

But this is especially apropos given that my penis is now locked in chastity.

Make me squeeze my balls. Make me pump them and twist them, tap them and spank them. I'll get sexualized. I'll groan while I learn to like it.

And eventually I'll cum.

I'll squeeze the cum right out of my balls. You'll secretly tell your trusted girlfriend. She will squeal with excitement and say, "make him do this while I watch!"

I'm your sissy; I'll do it. Please make me.

BRA BEGINNINGS REDUX

Look out how far you've made me progress since my bra beginnings.

Thank you for making me into a true sissy slut.

Please make me dive even deeper. On the way, we can find out if I even like pussy anymore. It's possible, I might not even WANT it.

Will you make me go go further?

I can suggest 'How To' debase and humiliate me in worse ways.

But for now, I need to go practice how to cum in chastity, because my balls ache.

charmer949
charmer949
585 Followers