All Comments on 'Make Me Hate You Ch. 01'

by Androgynousother

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 4 years ago
Interesting story

Can’t really figure out Mrs Booth. I look forward to the next chapter. Thanks

The_PedantThe_Pedantover 4 years ago
BDSM is not my bag...................................

..................................but you write so well! 5*

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 4 years ago
Sweet!

A new story from AO! Next chapter, please. Randi.

EmirusEmirusover 4 years ago
It’s not BDSM but...

The bad news first. It’s Erotic Couplings not BDSM. A lot of punctuation errors plus a few others. That’s it.

The good news. I really enjoyed it and the errors aren’t significant enough to make the story any less enjoyable or justification for marking it down. Nice to read a story (this is my bias coming out) from a fellow British writer.

I read that it’s not your usual type of story, out of your comfort zone, and I understand when you say you enjoyed the challenge. Over half of my stories are BDSM, which I write from the Femdom angle, and rest are in five different categories. I also enjoy writing outside my comfort zone.

It might appear to readers that the story is MALEDOMinated but it’s actually FEMDOMinated. The appropriate phrase is she is “topping from the bottom.”

eibirbeibirbover 3 years ago

Started with too much about Julia then offered much with Mrs Booth but hasn't gone anywhere yet. More to come?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndrogynousother@Androgynousother
Let's not kid ourselves, I write long stories with happy endings - whatever section they're uploaded to, and my characters tend to drink tea and eat bacon and egg sandwiches, might as well tell you now. If you don't like my characters or what they do, please remember they are...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES