Make Me Hate You Ch. 02

Story Info
The crazy kinky cougar wants more, and wants it nastier...
17k words
4.58
23.3k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fourth day

He woke from his sleep with less of a headache than he would have expected and saw that she was walking around the balcony naked again, a small towel draped around her neck that every now and again she would take an end and dry the ends of short blonde hair. She leaned over the railing in the same place that he had before, her still red bottom pointing directly at him, and her pussy shiny wet. She was obviously trying to inspire him, and he was pleased that he'd woken with an erection. He rolled from the bed, stood and pushing his sliding door open walked quietly forward and stepping up behind her, wrapping an arm around her and grasping her tits, dropping his waist so that he could level his cock between her legs and it was quite simple to push into her wet pussy.

"Oh my... oooooh! Well good morning Mr Daniels!" she said, feeling herself lifted and his cock pushing up hard into her pussy that she had already lubricated knowing that this was going to happen. He grabbed her by her thighs and lifted her off of her feet fucking hard. She held tight to the railing to offer some resistance to his efforts and settled down to enjoy it.

After a few moments he lowered her feet to the deck and reached under her for her tits grabbing them whole, and found her hard nipples with his palms moving them to thumb and forefinger to pinch both, nipping and twisting nastily and was happy with the hissed, sharp cry he got in response.

He fucked her pleasantly and thought about the other stuff she had talked about. He leaned slightly backwards and looked down at his slick penis, shiny with lubricant and with a smile rubbed his thumb across the slickness, then pushed it into her pussy pressing down on his cock hoping it would make his large cock rub against her G-spot. Her cry let him know that it wasn't all bad and he fucked hard again using his other hand to grab her swing tit. She hissed and cried to another orgasm,

"Arrrgh," she panted, "you're fucking doing it again!" She thudded her hips back on him angrily, "BASTARD!" she cried out as she came, her arched back sheened in the last of her shower water, the generating body heat doing for this.

Once he was sure she'd come he pulled out, spun her round and pushed her down to her knees on the wooden deck just in time to pump his cock a couple of times and shoot long strings of his semen across her red face and into her hair before grabbing her chin and forcing his still twitching, pumping lubed cock between her lips. She took over the masturbation and she wanked him he noticed that the little finger of her left hand had the tip missing, and he thought nothing of it, being so impressed when she lowered her mouth onto his penis and sucked and licked like nothing he'd ever encountered before.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, he guessed enjoying his power over her.

"Bastard!" she said wiping at the semen stuck to her face.

"I beg your pardon Mrs Booth?"

"I've just had a shower and I'll have to wash my hair all over again now you spunked into it," she hissed.

He grabbed her tits, pulling her up by them and moving her to the railings once again and with a single hand in the small of her back pushed her down. His right hand delivered three quick hard spanks onto her arse and she flinched.

"Count them!" he snarled giving a resounding crack that seemed to got across the narrowed passage of the Rhine.

"Three..." she gasped.

"That was actually four, now we'll have to start again..." he said casually, pulling his arm back to give another hard smack on her soft, reddening buttock flesh.

"One..." she said, knowing that she had more to come.

After another couple of false starts he delivered his seventeenth hard stinging smack on her bottom.

"OK, stand up straight Mrs Booth," he said. She did so, her face down and not making eye contact with him. "Right," he said thinking back to the porn story he'd read a few nights before, "I want you to kneel in the corner there and think about what you've done -" she dipped and knelt shuffling forward and he pushed her until her nose was touching the glass of her bedroom window. "Now!" he leaned down, "you will NOT show me disrespect when I've gone to the trouble of fucking that unworthy pussy of yours and deigned to come all over your face," she looked down, her shrugged shoulders dropping a touch lower in her shame, perhaps she had read the same kind of story, "you can wipe most of my come off of your face and hair but I INSIST there is a tiny bit on show when we go down for breakfast. If you disobey me, I will take my belt off to you, OK?"

"Yes Mr Daniels..." she said with a raised eyebrow.

"Just make sure you continue to listen, or your bottom will know all about it."

He went back into his bathroom and had a leisurely shower washing all traces of Mrs Booth from him. He drank the tea he'd made before his shower then dressed, stepping out onto the balcony. She was still there knelt down her nose pressing against the glass, her red arse fading down to a bright pink. He was really surprised, she WAS taking this seriously!

"You're still there Mrs Booth, well done."

"Thank you Mr Daniels, I didn't want to disobey you again."

"OK, get dressed, and remember If I don't see any of my come on your face or hair your fat arse will know all about it, OK!"

"Yes Mr Daniels."

She stood and walked back into her bedroom.

In the restaurant over breakfast he saw that she had indeed washed her hair and for that he owed her, his semen was nowhere to be seen and he had the funniest feeling that it was a challenge to him and what he was going to do next.

He went back to his room and got out his laptop and more research for his book. The rest of the group were on another day trip and he stayed on board, now quite into the work he was doing.

He had another dockside lunch this time with the Bead-Smith's who'd had quite enough walking this early on in the trip. They made their way down the gangway and into another Rhineland town and he was pleased to introduce his dinner table neighbours to bratwurst and curry ketchup, fries and mayonnaise, and beer. Both were totally taken with the concept and he explained to them what Schnellimbiss meant.

Back on board he turned down a drink at the bar with the Bead-Smith's and headed back to his room and his laptop.

Three hours later there was the sound of feet and happy voices which let him know that the touring group was back which probably meant that Mrs Booth would be walking into his room naked soon. He listened to her recording again, and particularly heard 'tie me up, tie me down'; He looked around his room, what on earth could he tie her up with? He had a couple of ties with him but they were both favourites of his, especially the navy and burgundy Lonsdale College one he'd been given by one of his lecturers at Lancaster University. It had a place in his heart and no way was he tying that mad bitch up with it.

He thought about her various dressing gowns and robes and that they all had belts on; that would do it. He was quite pleased when almost without him noticing the time passing, the dinner reminder flashed on the screen without an appearance from Mrs Booth.

It was smart casual again and he was at the bar sipping a cold beer chatting with his friend the barman who was introducing the pils drinker to the concept of European Dark beers; Alt, and his first one was going down very nicely.

Mrs Booth appeared in a dark dress, showing off her cleavage and smiled at him. His idea of early that day popped back into his head and he made excuses and ran back to his room, going from his balcony through her unlocked glass balcony doors to start his dastardly plan for tonight.

He got back to his table just in time and enjoyed the most fantastic coated chicken that left him wanting more of it. The sorbets that followed were perfect to take out the remaining heat from the coating, all washed down with his next 'schwarzbier' - a stout-like dark beer that he was greatly impressed with.

The Bead-Smiths were away playing cards with another couple which enabled Mrs Booth to unbutton her dress and get her tits out again, their table being in one of the darker corners, her seat facing away from the centre of the room.

"Still like what you see Mr Daniels?"

"Very impressive," he said, "where did you get them done?"

"Harley Street Dear boy, a gift from my late... from a former husband!" she said with a smile, "loved them from the moment I came round from the anaesthetic."

"And I can see why!" he said with a grin.

"What I like most is that they feel..." she grinned in mammaric pride, "They feel so reeeeal!" She grabbed them and squeezed them just to show him.

"Can't argue with that," he said sipping more of his beer.

"Have you squeezed lots of tits Mr Daniels?"

"Some," he said, "had a particular favourite pair that I... err... only get to think about these days."

Bloody Julia; he took a gulp of beer.

"Well in the meantime Mr Daniels, please take every opportunity to grab mine, I really don't mind, here," she said undoing a fourth button, "take a picture of them, that way you'll always have something to remember them by." He looked at her, his brow furrowed. "I mean it Mr Daniels, just my tits, no face." She picked up his mobile phone and handed it to him.

He opened the camera function and keeping it hidden from the room by her body he nodded and she quickly looked around the emptying room and pulled the side of dress apart and he took a couple of pictures, showing her both.

"Perfect," she said, "You can Bluetooth those to my phone at some point Mr Daniels."

"Of course," he said, "Right Mrs Booth I really must take me leave of your company and head for my room."

"Oh really?" she said rebuttoning her dress, "Got anything planned?"

"A security check Mrs Booth," he looked around surreptitiously, "I've heard that there's some guy that is lurking around our end of the ship, acting a bit strange like, almost as if he's a bit... like... pervy?"

"Reeeeally?!" said Mrs Booth leaning closer, "Just in our corner of the ship?"

"Yes," he said, looking around him, "just our bit."

"Well, thanks for letting me know Mr Daniels, I'm sure I'll sleep all the better for knowing you've been checking things out." She finished her wine, "I'd be most grateful if you could check out a few things for me, and err... give my end a good going over?"

"I'll have a proper rummage around Mrs Booth, trust me."

"Well I'll wish you a good night then." She stood and so did he, stepping around to take her chair and move it back for her.

He watched as she wiggled her way back to the main doors and thought about what to do next. He grinned and with a last pull finished his beer.

By the time he got back to his cabin he guessed that Mrs Booth must be well and truly in and ready for this elaborate charade he had set her up for. He stripped naked and turned off his lights, then stepped out onto the balcony. He peaked around and saw that not only had she doused her lights she had left her sliding door open and she had her back to it.

He stepped across the room silently and raised her duvet, to show her now pink bottom in the moonlight. He smacked it hard and jumped on her, pinning her under him grabbing both or her arms and pushing them upwards to the padded headboard.

"What?" she snapped, "What are you doing!"

"SHAADUP BITCH!" he heard himself day in an accented voice, "I 'eard as 'ow there woz some ol' slapper at the posh end of the boat what liked it a bit... narstie like!" he said growling into her neck, "I'm fuckin' good at narstie!"

Still holding her hands with one of his, he reached under her pillow with the other pulling out the silk belt from her gown that was tied to one of the headboard struts, then wrapping it around her now crossed wrists he made a kind of granny knot, and he could feel Mrs Booth trying to struggle against it, not too hard he guessed, it wasn't that good a knot and he only had one hand to tie it with.

"What are you going to do with me?" she said, an affected sob coming from her throat.

"Narstie biznizz Missus, narstie biznizz, seein' as 'ow I 'eard tha's wat you loikes!"

"No!" she cried, "please, don't spank my bottom, it's so very sore from... from when I took a spanking from a chap I upset..."

"Jus' 'ow did yah upset 'im?"

"I washed his come off of my face and hair," she said.

"Ooooh, proper dirty cow int'cha!" he said with a cackle he was quite proud of, "Cum on yer face did 'e?"

"Y...yes," she stammered, "After I sucked him off."

"Ooooh, what a dirty cow you are... I bet you bein' tied up is turnin' you on!"

"No!" she snapped, "I don't like any of that sort of... Ooooooooohshiiiiit!" she gasped as her assailant reached around her and grabbed her tits, one in each hand and gave them a squeeze, massaging and groping for all he was worth, settling his fingers on her nipples and pinching and rolling them, "Oh fuck," she gasped as he rolled her onto her back "Please, I... Oooohfuuuuck!"

Her final outburst was because of the clothes peg he'd attached to each nipple.

They had lived in his travel bag ever since he was a student and only previous used on socks, underpants or T-shirts washed and hung to dry overnight in far away holiday bathrooms.

With no thoughts about laundry he slid down the bed reaching for the towelling belt from her bathrobe tied to the leg at the foot of the bed. This knot was much more fit for purpose and did hold her steady. He was able to take his time and the belt from his bathrobe to tie off her other ankle to the opposite bed leg leaving her spread in the most pleasing configuration, her arms still held above her head.

"No!" she gasped and she saw his head settle over her crotch and in no time flat he was face down between her thighs and licking and sucking on every bit of her; labia, urethra, her vaginal opening and finally her clitoris and he settled down to enjoy himself. She hadn't covered her pussy in lube because he'd hidden it in her bathroom, he wasn't going to need it tonight.

His licking and sucking soon had her thrashing as much as her bonds would allow then crying out as the attention to both her clit and G-spot had the desired effect and she began to orgasm. Well practiced with Julia he was extremely good at this even though he said so himself and she was well into her multiple orgasm before he even thought about stopping.

Her thrashing around did little to impede his progress and he just pinned her thighs down and continued.

"Bastard..." she gasped as he played and picked with her most private parts, "Mr Daniels, please... please stop, I don't..." using his own spit that had collected in her puss, he wetted two of his fingers and pushed them into her bottom and pushed up, "Goo... Holy Fucking Christ!"

As she gasped through her next come, he reached down and undid the knot holding her left leg, spinning her onto her front, still with fingers and thumb in both of her holes, he spanked her now exposed buttocks and she cried out at each slap.

He allowed her a few moments for the effects of the orgasms to wear off, remembering that she 'didn't do vanilla'. He grabbed both of her pillows and stuffed them under her head and shuffled his knees up each side of her until they were in her armpits and his erect cock was at her lips with her tits squashed up, both clothes pegs having pinged off into the night with exertion.

She opened her mouth ready for him.

Holding her face he fucked it, taking it slowly at first and controlling all of the motion, her eyes closed but occasionally drifting open to look up at him as he used her. He cradled her head gently but in direct contrast to the act he was imposing on the woman that 'didn't do vanilla'.

She began to purr and he realised that the sound she was making was vibrating on his penis and she saw this, the edges of her full mouth curling up but still mouthing him. She carried on this humming sound and sucked him as hard as she could concentrating at last on his knob, even purring again as he held her head still and thrust two or three times to a real gut wrenching orgasm. He held her still while he went through the tremors, pulling her mouth over him again until he was no longer able to take the intensity.

He reached down to her wrists and found that the knot must have given way some time before, but she was still hanging on to the silk. She dropped her arms back down resting them on his thighs, reaching her head up to place a final kiss on his cock, and licking at the last of the semen emerging from the tip. He raised his knee careful not to hurt her, and moved to the other leg to undo the last towelling belt.

She smiled at him and stood up, her mouth still wet with his come and she waddled to bathroom until her heard her spit and obviously gargle.

She came back into the room and flopped down on the bed with a groan, a hand clutching her pussy, trying to still the after shocks from her over-worked uterus. He was already lying there and without even thinking he held out an arm so he could cuddle her. She saw the arm but made a point of avoiding it rolling to the other side of the bed and away from him. She rolled to face him,

"Fucking hell Mr Daniels, what the HELL did you do to me? My insides were on fire."

"A multiple orgasm Mrs Booth, never had one?"

She thought about it for a moment, "No, I can honest say I've never had anything like that before."

"It was an honour to be your first," he said.

She paused,

"Thank you Mr Daniels!"

He rolled out of bed and used her bathroom and on his return saw that she was again in the middle of the bed and under the covers, so he left via the balcony door and made for his own bed. At the very least he would sleep more comfortably on his own, chances are she would too.

The fifth day

He woke at his usual work o'clock, made his tea and stepped into his shower. Once scrubbed he took his mug out onto his deck and watched as Germany sailed past him. His tea was quite excellent - the crew had delivered bags of his favourite Earl Grey and his mornings had improved even more. He looked through the window and there she was, as naked as he had left her the night before still lying on her front, her red buttocks almost glowing against the whiteness of the sheets around her.

He finished his tea went back in to get dressed and headed down for his breakfast. He had the full English again.

He was approached by Jane the tour guide again.

"John!" she said seeing him as he put down his tea mug, "Still having a good trip?" He smiled and nodded, swallowing his last mouthful.

"Excellent thank you!" he grinned.

"Your neighbour not given you too much of a hard time?"

"Nah, hardly know she's there," he lied, not wanting to mention the number of times he smacked her bottom for her and the reasonably good blow job she'd given him.

"Look... John, you know I said about you doing a presentation, any chance you could do one for me?" He was about to say a very definite 'no' when she gave the tiniest 'I want' stamp with just a hint of desperation and for a moment it was like Julia, she even had the same bobbed haircut just a patch darker than hers., "PLEEEEEASE!" she said with equal passion.

"Why the sudden need?"

"One of our visits has fallen through and I need something to cover tomorrow afternoon!"

"OK," he said, "you have a video projector on board don't you?" she nodded, "I'll see what I can do, how long for?"

"An hour would be good, give me an hour and a half I'll bounce the amount up to £300."

"What film are you showing in the TV lounge this evening?"

"Was going to show The Bridge at Remagen, we'll be sailing past it just before and putting it on the tannoy."