Make Me Hate You Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And last night, what the actual fuck?

It wasn't as if he was likely to enter into a relationship with the woman next door, she was almost twice his age, but she'd pretty much told him that she wanted shagging, and that he could do what he wanted to her; and that's what he'd done. He checked his mobile and checked the recording just in case she would call the Politzei at the next stop and cause a shit storm.

After all she'd been a bit upset by the whole thing. Perhaps it was his pride that had taken a knock but he was far from a know-nothing virgin and it was her 'put down' of him, his supposed lack of empathy to her needs that he actually felt a bit annoyed about.

He wrapped a towel around his waist, took his tea and walked out onto the balcony, finding his boxer shorts in a small heap by the railings where he pushed them down the night before.

"Taking in your moment of triumph Mr Daniels?"

He turned and there she was, Mrs Booth naked but for the long silk dressing gown hanging open to show her nakedness one hand on the sliding door, the other holding a mug the same as his.

"Hardly triumph Mrs Booth, but it was rather nice," he sipped his tea, "Shame you weren't that impressed with it."

"Did I say that?"

"Several times."

She took a long draught of her tea and stuck her enhanced chest out,

"How awfully bad mannered of me."

"You obviously have very specific needs, wants and desires Mrs Booth and I guess that err... I just don't do it for you."

"Oh you were extremely good Mr Daniels but I... shall we say... quite like other stuff. Like I said at the table after dinner, I have had some extremely interesting moments in my sexual history and I must confess that vanilla really isn't my flavour."

"Really," only knowing very generally what she meant, "So you... err... like things a bit... kinky?"

"You'd call it kinky, I'd call it normal," she stretched, making her nipples point straight at him on the tips of her large breasts, "when I said you can do to me what you like I actually meant it," she said slipping her dressing gown off of her shoulders and catching it across both wrists. She wound it around one wrist to make a binding, "you'll be amazed at what I'll actually let you do to me Mr Daniels." She unwrapped her wrist and allowed what was now a thing cord or apricot coloured silk to fall to the floor leaving her completely naked. She put her hands on her hips dropping her weight to one leg.

"You want me to tie you up?"

"Tie me up, tie me down, whatever takes your fancy," she turned her back to him dipping to recover her gown, and on her way back up she waggled her bottom, "If I've been a little naughty suggesting all of this sexy stuff then do feel free to spank my bottom..."

She walked back into her room, putting down her cup and heading to her bathroom.

Well what the fuck; after cold shouldering him the night before suddenly she was back requesting kinky sex, whatever fucking next with the crazy bitch.

He went back to his room, dressed and wandered down to the restaurant where he had a quite splendid breakfast that altogether set him up for the rest of the day, however that might pan out.

That day, the boat docked and there was the chance for an excursion for some very interesting sightseeing and shopping but he really wasn't bothered telling the tour guide he would stay on the boat and do some more research. That was a mistake, for as soon as John announced that he was a history writer the guide was asking him if he might like to do a presentation to the rest of the passengers.

"No thank you," he said with a smile.

"Oh OK," she said, "It's £250 if you do." She said with a smile and left to corral her guests down the gangplank to the pier and the nearby tram stop.

He went back to his room and got out his laptop and sat out on his balcony and started on more reading and more notetaking. It was along morning but a useful one, and within one morning he was away from the latter part of World War two and back at the beginning and Dunkirk. Thinking of a project that had legs, even though he was cruising down the Rhine and a day or so from some of the most iconic names from that conflict his mind took him to the beginning.

He stopped when he felt his stomach start to rumble and thought about heading for lunch. His cabin phone rang so he stepped up and walked across to it.

"Mr Daniels?" said the voice.

"Yes," he replied.

"Mr Daniels, this is Orlando from the restaurant, seeing as you are the only guest that hasn't gone out for the day we were enquiring if you would have any objections to walking across to the small café we heartily recommend, we'll pick up the cheque of course.

He stood up and looked out of his window and down the busy sunny town square.

"Absolutely," he said, "Sounds fine!"

"Thank you Mr Daniels, please come to reception and we'll give you the vouchers."

He took his sunglasses and baseball cap and headed for the dockside.

The street café was quiet but he was more than happy with the food that was on offer.

"Guden tag!" he said to the waitress, "Ich hatte gerne zwei currywurst mit pomme frits bitte?"

The pretty blonde waitress smiled and nodded,

"A drink sir?" her English was way better than his German.

"Yes!" he said returning the smile, "A pils please."

She nodded and returned with his beer, beads of moisture already on the glass.

"Vielen dank!" he said, remembering his late father's old insistence that when visiting a foreign country it was always the best manners to at least try and speak their language as much as possible.

The waitress nodded and smiled and he much enjoyed watching her walk back to the bar, particularly her bottom wrapped in blue denim, spoiled slightly by her square mobile phone in her back right pocket - Julia had always done the same.

His currywurst arrived and it was the one meal he'd most been looking forward to since his Mum had offered him the trip. Two bratwurst soaked in that delicious curry sauce that you could only get on the continent, dusted with curry powder with a big pile of thin French fries next to a blob of mayonnaise.

He finished his meal, had a second beer and a coffee and a large piece of strudel. The café was more than happy to take his voucher and even gave him change.

He walked back on board the ship, back to his room, stripped to his underwear to take a nap.

It was warm when he lay down so he opened his door to allow in the fresh afternoon air. Using the free WiFi he logged his mobile in and looked at some online porn. That crazy woman would be back tonight and wanting more sex.

He'd be fucking stupid to turn it down of course, here was this very attractive cougar with great skin, a great arse he'd seen a lot of and some of the finest tits it had ever been his pleasure to grope. Not THE finest of course, that honour belonged to another girl.

She said she wanted him to do anything and his mind back to his adolescent masturbation fantasies from his late father's porn stash in the loft. Mum never went up there, so it remained his secret to this day. There were some very well written stories that never failed to turn him on even now, more than twenty years after he found them, and there were some magazines with really fit looking women with hairstyles and looks from the eighties and they could still harden him off just by gazing through the amateur sections.

There had been one brunette amateur housewife that was from Hounslow (five miles from where he lived) that had fired his teenage boilers, naked but for stockings and suspenders and bent over the back of chair biting her lip and looking worriedly back into the lens of the camera because the viewer might smack her bottom because she had been such a bad girl.

As he lay there he thought about pulling himself off but was just too comfortable and too tired and relaxed.

He woke at a little after six to find the crazy cougar sat on his bed, naked and rubbing his still erect cock through the elastane of his boxer shorts.

"Well good afternoon Mr Daniels," she said sitting up straight to make her big tits stand out, "when I looked into your room I saw that you had an erection, were you expecting me?"

"Why absolutely Mrs Booth," he said his mind set on one of the true confessions in the porn magazine, one that he knew almost word for word, the three pages from the naked bent-over Hounslow MILF and every video he'd looked at had been trying to capture that shiny papered perfection he'd read before he was legally allowed to.

He'd checked out lots of 21st century porn of course; what lonely single student hadn't, the internet was actually full of it and he confessed, if only to himself, that the idea of him actually delivering a real over the knee spanking like he'd watched on Pornhub turned him on outrageously.

He pulled her by the shoulder so she was laid across his lap, her bottom in the perfect position for his teenage dream come true.

He smacked at her arse with the closest hand and she flinched with a giggle and a finger to her lips cheekily.

"Oooh Mr Daniels," she mewed, "I almost felt that one..."

"Almost?"

"Yeah," she said with a wrinkled nose, "borderline pathetic really..."

"Really," he said feeling the slightest bit cross.

"Yeah, Really," she said and giggled, "Should have stuck with my old motto, never trust a boy to do a man's..."

That was enough, her grabbed her by her arm and pulled further across him and sitting up slightly in the bright summer sunlight of his room he was finally able to appreciate the naked Mrs Booth, but not for long. This wasn't how it had been in the story but he figured he'd only get one go at this.

He pushed her off of him and stood up, pulling her across the room to where there was a quite tall dressing table chair that would just suit his purpose. She saw it as well and smiled and he sat down.

"Oh yeah!" she hissed, stopping as he pulled her across his lap with her head hanging down on one side with her bottom nicely elevated and in the perfect position for him to bring down his right hand at speed on her right buttock, and it landed with a loud crack.

"OOOOOHHYEAAH!" she howled, "that's it! And again!" He did the same again this time hitting her still pale left buttock, and red handprints appeared on both. He stopped to admire them for a moment. "Who told you to fucking stop!" she snapped, "do me properly you bastard!"

"What?"

"Fucking spank me, what's up, are you some kind of poof?"

OK, he knew that she was baiting him but after his last month and how he had lost his girlfriend to a younger man, been nagged by his mother into a holiday he hadn't wanted and NOW this snooty bitch was taking the piss out his spanking technique, she was going to get it.

Thinking back to the last spanking video he'd watched, he reached across and with his left hand grabbed her right wrist and dragged it to the small of her back, then with his right gave the spanking everything he had and smacked like a mad thing.

For a moment that arse was everything bad thing that had ever happened to him; it was the technical fail on his first driving test, it was the B* he got for A' level Psychology when he should absolutely have gotten an A, it was every white-shirted, black clip-on-tie, jumped up security guard at every press conference he'd ever gone to that probably couldn't even spell 'conference' but had still tried to fuck him about, and yes it was Julia sleeping with another man, and he gave of his best and she started to gasp, groan and then cry as he got into what he was doing.

"That's it!" she gasped as he lashed into her buttocks with his aching palm, "make me hate you Mr Daniels!" she gasped out at the pain, "Make me fucking hate you!"

He looked down and saw that her eyes were squeezed shut with tears leaking through, and she was actually biting her left hand to stop herself from crying out. He felt his arm start to weaken and thought about what he had done to Julia one night when she had been lying across him in a similar fashion while reaching for the TV remote that he was keeping from her.

He stroked Mrs Booth's glowing arse cheeks for a moment, first stroking across, then down before he pushed his long middle finger along the crease of her arse and following it down until the tip was touching her soft labia, and with just the gentlest push he was inside and frigging her. She was only just damp down there so thought about licking his finger.

But hadn't this bitch not twelve hours ago told him about all of the rude things she had spent her life doing since she attended her debutantes' ball?

"Open your mouth," he said crossly.

"What?!" She said in some shocked surprise.

He smacked her arse and she cried out,

"I said OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH BITCH!" She did so, "Now make my fingers wet..." He reached his arm across her and watched as she opened her mouth and gave a great example of oral sex on his fingers, he let her do that for a few moments before transferring them and her spit back to her pussy and pushed up inside her.

She gasped again and he could see that this fingering was having the same effect on her as it had on Julia, only this time he wasn't going to be anywhere near as gentle but slightly more passionate.

He pumped and felt her start to tremble, so he pushed down on where he hoped her G-spot was, it was certainly where Julia's had been. Her trembling increased and he let go of her right arm, using his left to lightly smack the top of her buttocks while he finger-fucked the slightly insane cougar to her orgasm.

She rocked and bucked against his fingers and hand until just the final tremors ran through her body. Once he felt her relax into him, he gave her a moment the rolled her off of his lap to the floor onto her knees in front of him.

"I understand that you are a blow job expert," he said, "I don't believe you."

"Seriously Mr Daniels?" she sighed, "A very famous man once told me that there was no such thing as a bad blowjob. In my day if a girl wanted to maintain her virginity she needed to be able to gobble her date, at least in a reasonable manner..."

He grabbed the small bun of hair on the back of her head pushing it towards his groin,

"Fucking prove it then Mrs Booth..."

She reached up to his underpants and pulled them down his thighs and his erect cock dropped forward and touched her face.

She looked up at him and took hold of his erection, wanking it slightly.

"You looked amazing in that suit last night Mr Daniels," she said.

"Yes," he said thinking about the card in the pocket, "I have been told before... now fucking suck!"

She opened her mouth and took him into her mouth, moving very slowly back and forth on him, mouthing him very nicely but not brilliantly for someone with so much experience.

"I don't want you to suck me for ten minutes Mrs Booth, I want to fucking come in your mouth, and you will swallow all of it."

"Swallow?"

"Yeah, fucking swallow," he growled, "surely your many husbands all made you swallow their come after you blew them?" He thought about some of the back stories from the porn and what this bloody woman had talked about, "just fucking swallow my come Mrs Booth, I'm telling you, not fucking asking you."

He pushed her forward on his cock and he felt her choke slightly as he did so, she gagged but continued as ordered, keeping up with his pelvic thrusts. Then, just as he had done with her, she felt his slight tremble as his prostate went into spasm and she had just enough time to put her hands to his hips and control his thrusting as he pumped his come into her mouth.

He moved his hands to hold her face still as he carried just a few gentle thrusts, then held her still while he finished, then holding so she had to swallow. She did but did gag a bit as his first spurt obviously hit her choke reflex.

Just as Mrs Booth mouthed away the last of his come from the end of his cock, the TV flashed and the menu for that night's dinner appeared. It was flame grilled fillet steak, and after a session like that Manfood was top of his menu. She looked at the TV, wiped the edge of her mouth and stood,

"Until dinner Mr Daniels?"

"Until dinner Mrs Booth," he smiled back watching her now reddened arse as it wiggled out on to the balcony and back to her room.

Tonight he went with his jeans and a smart shirt, happy that the rest of the passengers had gone for a far more casual turnout.

Mrs Booth arrived ten minutes after him and he stood and took her chair for her. She flinched as she lowered herself to the seat cushion.

"Too much walking today dear?" said Mrs Bead-Smith kindly as the other lady gingerly lowered herself down.

"Yes," said Mrs Booth looking straight at John, "touch of sciatica," she rubbed her sore right buttock that had probably got most of the attention, "Gets me right in the muscle." She rubbed where her dinner companion had beaten her an hour before.

Mr Bead-Smith said he suffered the same and he knew how bad it could be. John Daniels smiled at Mrs Booth, thinking he could detect the slightest blush. The steak dinner was splendid and it was a night celebrating some of the great German beers, and almost everyone went to bed that night slightly pissed.

He checked the balcony and she was lying naked on her bed again, and quite pissed. She grinned and did the come hither finger movement to encourage him in; it was her getting on to her hands and knees with her still red arse in the air was what really did it mind you. She handed him the lube tube and he made use of it, then her fucking like a man possessed and swatting the exposed cheeks of her hot red arse. He screwed her for as long as he could, his insertion of a pussy-lubed finger into her arse helped and they both came strongly.

They both lay flat on the bed, their deep breaths coming at the same time as they recovered,

"So do you hate me yet Mrs Booth?"

"Oh no Mr Daniels," she said with a smile, "You'll have to try much harder than that..."

They lay together with her occasionally stroking his semi-soft penis and making glib comments about the biggest and the best she'd ever had, while he would squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples - it was quite good fun. Eventually she got up to use the bathroom and didn't rush back, which he took that as his time to leave.

Perhaps this holiday wouldn't be so bad after all...