All Comments on 'Make Me Hate You Ch. 02'

by Androgynousother

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
EmirusEmirusover 4 years ago
Too long

This is only the second story of yours I’ve read, the first one being chapter one of this story. I didn’t enjoy this as much as the first story and the main reason was that it is, in my opinion, about 2,000 words too long. I read the first chapter in one sitting but I got bored with this second chapter and it was an effort to come back to it twenty four hours later.

You could have done with an editor to cut out all the chaff. Plus, as with the first chapter, many punctuations errors together with spelling and other silly errors that an editor would pick up on. I’m assuming you don’t have an editor.

I repeat my comments about it not being BDSM but it was published before I made my first comment.

mustang123mustang123over 4 years ago
BDSM SEX

I’m not sure what people expect from writers on here . Is this not somewhere they can express themselves without criticism? It is an amateur setting. Piss on those who are perfect. I thoroughly enjoyed the story mistakes and all. If they’re so easy to look for flaws then where is their efforts. I’m totally sick of putting people down for the efforts made by genuine people who express their ideas .

Keep writing... I will read what you put down on here as privilege you have afforded me with pleasure. Thank you for that

Bill

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

I’m very much enjoying this. Interesting characters, good dialogue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndrogynousother@Androgynousother
Let's not kid ourselves, I write long stories with happy endings - whatever section they're uploaded to, and my characters tend to drink tea and eat bacon and egg sandwiches, might as well tell you now. If you don't like my characters or what they do, please remember they are...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES