Make Me Hate You Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed her arse and pulled he head back by her hair,

"This arse Mrs Booth, as the wise man once said, is mine!" he grinned and gave the arse in question a slap. He undid the scarf binding her wrists, and she slowly moved them to her front rubbing each wrist in turn.

He heard another hiss of escaping air from her stretched and abused rectum, air that he had pumped in there with his rampant thrusting; she grinned and put a hand to the small of her back and another of the flat of her stomach just under her suspender belt.

"You must excuse me Mr Daniels," she said stepping towards her bathroom, "I really must go and deal with this..." she stepped away and in the pale light he saw a couple of strings of a pale fluid that had probably been expelled when the air escaped rather more violently the first couple of times. At each step there was a squeak or snap as the last of the air escaped.

He decided to go back to his own bathroom to clean up as he was pretty sure that Mrs Booth wouldn't want him in there with her.

He walked to his room then stepped into the shower turning on the hot water and taking a handful of shower gel scrubbed off the lube, her blood and anything else that might have stuck to him while he was in there. He felt much better for the shag and a slight triumph that he had finally done anal!

Weird really, it wasn't like he'd ever set out to achieve that sort of thing and while the eighteen year old dickhead student he'd once been would have been running laps around the quadrangle howling that he'd nailed a hot sexy cougar in the arse but right now he was actually quite disappointed that the whole thing had been so fucking... nasty.

He walked back out onto the balcony and saw that her door had been closed and his naked lover still in her stockings and suspenders was laid face down on her bed, her red arse sticking up supported on cushions.

Again, he felt that he wasn't going to spend the night in her bed.

The sex was exciting, thrilling and a new experience for him the Average Joe, but while it was stuff he had only read about, the still wasn't sure he actually liked what he was doing with this strange sexy cougar that seemed to want him one moment and after doing what she'd asked for she didn't want to be anywhere near him. He'd made love lots of times with a few different women but for damn sure he really wasn't into this.

The sixth day.

He woke the next morning before his alarm, made his tea and showered and was the first person in the restaurant for his breakfast and he had a good one. He went back to his room and his laptop and checked the presentation he'd prepared for that afternoon.

At a little before lunch he went to the theatre and plugged in his computer and using the remote control he went through the whole speech, cutting out each video but noting the time, and he was happy that with a few questions here and there he was well up to the hour and a half that Jane had asked him to produce.

After lunch he went to the theatre to find it almost full with all of the golden girls and golden boys ready to watch Mrs Daniels's boy talk to them about battles and bridges. And he did; using his great knowledge of the war and tactics, and some amount of humour he had them in the palm of his hand and by the end was probably enjoying it more than his audience.

It was a great success and he got a standing ovation from his audience and Jane the guide was over the moon and came to chat once the audience had filtered out for the tea and cakes in the restaurant next door.

She thanked John for his excellent work and handed him a cheque for £300 as promised.

"Oh and this," she said handing him a second envelope, "while we'd love to have you back for a second or third lecture I'm really not sure this is this your kind of thing, but here," she opened the envelope, "This is the standard voucher, if you were to come on a second trip this, and the presentation you do on that trip will pay for your holiday. This should be good for half of your Mum's next trip anyways." It was a cruise voucher and he tucked it into his laptop bag.

He thanked her profusely and looked at it again. Yes it would pay for about half of the room but Mum would still have to find the other half and meals and the full drinks package she normally bought. Ah well he figured it was still a sizeable lump off of her next trip and the three hundred quid would buy him a nice holiday, a short break at least...

A holiday; he was on a fucking holiday already, how could he honestly think about the next one when he hadn't actually finished this one? And who to go with? As he was discovering holidaying on your own after years with... with someone special was an absolute bastard despite the extra bedtime benefits this one was accruing.

He thought about the shagging. Yes Mrs Booth was quite attractive and that whole rude mature woman things was what his youthful porn had prepared him for. The sex was interesting and quite pleasant and something he would ever have tried ordinarily, but no matter how effected his meanness, no matter how much effort he threw into his spanking of her, he really was starting to have second thoughts about it. And she was apparently so much of a sex queen diva - a sex queen diva that had never had nore heard of a multiple orgasm?

She was such a bitch to him and about how he did what he did - he made up his mind to tell her that night that he really didn't want to do anything else to her.

They would have dinner, then he'd meet her in her room and tell her that while he'd had fun and he was grateful for the new experiences they'd undertaken - THEY'D undertaken - he wasn't convinced that she was that well versed in many of the things she'd said she'd done with her previous husbands and lovers, her surprise was as real as his was, he was sure of that - but this was it, he would make love to her but no more... no more brutality that wasn't him.

Dinner was a very relaxed affair and he wore black jeans and a smart sweater as the weather had taken a bit of a turn and bad weather had been forecast for that evening. He was quiet and thanks to the new tightness around the waistband of his jeans he refused Mrs Bead-Smith's dessert portion and even the second coffee he normally had.

After saying his goodnights even to Mrs Booth who'd had some small conversation with him that evening, part of which had been a compliment on his lecture that afternoon, she had said that she thought it was an absolutely 'belter'; she even looked down at his groin.

He headed back to his room and the looking out the window he saw the rain lashing down across his deck and some small white peaks on the Rhine. He made tea, after all he was just going to be sitting down and reading before and early night, he wouldn't even masturbate. He watched Netflix on his cabin TV with the lights off, his curtains open his childlike thrill of watching the lighting flash across the sky. What he took for lightning was actually Mrs Booth turning on her bedroom lights casting an importunary glow across their shared balcony.

No, leave her to it, he told himself, he was done with the weird fucking of that weird woman.

He heard a tap and looked to his right and there she was, a dark classic line raincoat on and waving to him. He stood and slid his door open.

"Mr Daniels," she said, "I wonder... I wonder if you might be able to give me a hand with something this evening?"

"Mrs Booth," he said stepping back so she could come in and out of the rain, "I'm really rather tired, I..."

"Five minutes Mr Daniels," she begged, "You're young and you understand technology."

"OK," he said good naturedly.

"Thank you!" she said and was gone back onto the balcony and her room.

He was just wearing a T-shirt and boxers and slipping on his flip-flops he stepped out into the pouring lashing rain tearing across their bit of the Rhine valley.

He slid her door open and stepped in expecting to see her with her phone or tablet, but no; she was naked, and kneeling across the same chair he'd spanked and fucked her on before, her arse raised in the air, the same scarf she'd worn the night before tied around her head.

"Who's there!" she said, "If that's you Captain Daniels, the radio you found is nothing to do with me!"

He saw the bedside table lights illuminating the lube around her pussy and anus. He'd had fun giving her anal the night before and thought that it was extremely unlikely he'd get to bugger a woman that actually wanted it in an awfully long time. So much for turning her down.

"The evidence against you was preeeeetty cut and dried Mrs Booth!" he stepped forward pulling off his shirt and skinning down his shorts, "Just tell me who your contact is..."

"I'll not tell you anything!" she snapped. John looked around and saw to his left next to the bottle of lube was a thick leather belt, "My name is Molly Booth and that's it. You can whip me with that belt there all you like but I'll never betray my friends!"

He picked up the belt and wrapped a few inches around his palm, turning it over and looking at it.

"Last chance Mrs Booth," he said giving it a few experimental swipes and getting straight into the previous night's character, despite what he had told himself before, during and after dinner.

"Never!" she snapped.

He heard the swish of the belt almost before he was conscious of swinging it, and it landed with the most resounding and satisfying crack and she hissed and flinched. There was a large belt sized wheal that raised across her cheeks.

"Huhuhuh!" she panted and he could see her hands reaching out for her red buttocks.

"Oh, No way Mrs Booth," he said taking the other scarf around her wrist and tying her hands behind her again, as he had the night before, "Who is the next person on the list after you!" he snapped, "Who are you taking orders from!"

Lash! She grunted again. He saw her shoulders sag so gave her a third. "Last chance Mrs Molly Booth," he leaned down and touched his cheek to hers, "Last night I got what I wanted by just sticking my big fat dick up your tiny arsehole," he could hear her breathing faster and saw that her big tits had a faint sweat sheen on them and the nipples were like organ stops.

"Do your worst!" she snarled.

"Fair enough!" he snapped cheerily and laid three very quick lashings across her buttocks in quick succession and she cried at that. Her shoulders heaved and he guessed that this was not something you could ever get expert at. He saw her tears coming down her face and felt bad again.

"Pl..ease..." she stammered, "Please don't stick your big, fat, hard cock up my arse, you're far too big for my tiny little rear hole!" He saw the lube was just where she had left it the night before and had the weirdest idea; during their initial discussion she had said 'fucked and fisted' and here he was with a tube anyways?

He had clicked into Pornhub the day before and had searched 'Fisting a cougar' and had several views of the said act. It didn't turn him on, not in the slightest - as much of the shit he was doing to this strange woman hadn't. Initially he did think that a bit of cheeky spanking might be quite a turn-on, up until Mrs Booth complained about the quality of it and it became more of a challenge.

The last video was one of those purpose made ones with the porn star tied to a bench and being generally messed around with by a professional, an expert with ropes that tied and strung the girl in question and bringing out Hitachi vibes and fucking machines and all sorts ending with the untied and sweaty porn star sat on his lap and telling the camera what an incredible thrill the whole thing had been and how intense the orgasm. She spoke about the moment when the man had fisted her reddened pussy with a chuckle, adding that two human beings had come out of the very orifice not three years ago and their heads where much bigger than the expert's fist.

He squirted a mess of the clear watery gel over his fingers. Again, this was only something he'd ever watched on a porn video and was more about the pure 'what the fuck was that!' than any kind of sexual lift he was getting from the thing.

He pushed his pointer finger of his right hand into her pussy, not her arse as she had been expecting. He slid that in and out for a few moments and he heard the disappointed snort from Mrs Booth,

"Don't panic Mrs Booth," he said, "Still more fun to come..." his middle finger joined the pointer on the third and fourth thrust, then with the addition of some more lube his ring finger entered. There was the gasp he'd been expecting, "That better Mrs Booth?" he pushed his three squeezed together fingers hard against her slowly stretching cunt lips.

He looked at her face and the slightly pained but excited expression he'd seen from her before at various points over the last four days. Finally he slid in his fourth, little finger in and steepled them, pushing hard against her vaginal resistance, hearing her heightened and hissed gasps as he pushed.

Then he spread his hand flat and pushed that in, which stretched her in an altogether different manner and she didn't seem to mind that. He pushed and stretched more and more, and even Mrs Booth was moving to allow him better access and after a few moments his entire fist was in there and he fucked her with it, just as he'd seen done to the porn star a few days before.

Mrs Booth was gasping and panting now quite significantly and, like the man in the video, added some quite lusty spanks with his free hand and he could see she was quite getting into the whole thing. He knelt down and reached between her spread thighs and found her clit, giving it a fearsome wank - he did think what fun it would have been to have sucked it but she was bent over the chair and that would be physically impossible.

He could hear her rising tension and frigged harder,

"OK Mrs Booth," he said like a BDSM doctor, "I want you to take a deep breath and pant for the come..."

"OH... FUCK!" she cried out at the mental imagery at the least, "Oh... Oh... please... please..."

As her orgasm struck he whipped his hand from her and she cried out quite loudly, and he hoped that no one would come running to see if Mrs Booth was OK.

No one did of course, and she was more than OK and he wanked her through another multiple orgasm for a good few minutes.

He withdrew his masturbatory finger and she lay slumped and sated across the chair, not an ounce of energy left after that session.

John was as horny as fuck however and stepped behind her and slipped his rock hard cock into her and she hardly seemed to notice. It was still nice though and he fucked her for a few moments enjoying it.

She had play-acted that she absolutely didn't want it up her arse, and he tried to figure if that was true or just part of the Captain Daniels/Mrs Booth interrogation theme - it would be a shame to let her down if it was and he figure after doing what he had just done to her he was still good for some buggery.

He withdrew from her hot pussy.

"So Mrs Booth, are you NOW going to tell me who your contact is?"

It took her a few moments to come round,

"Never!" she cried out, "fuck y..."

As she spoke he was already pouring more lube across his dick, and as she gave or her final challenge he pushed through her sphincter and deep into her back passage, "Aaaargh... Jesus!" She was gritting her teeth as he pushed deep into her.

He reached under her and found her still enlarged clitoris and attacked it again,

"Oh Christ!" she gasped as he did that, the speed of his shafting increasing, "no... no... please!" she howled.

"Name Mrs Booth," he said with a voice rapidly losing patience, "Give me the name and this will all stop!" He pushed hard down into her anus and she cried out.

"Jayne!" she cried out, "Jane the WAAF officer, it was her she gave me all my instructions, and who I was to meet and talk to!"

"Good girl!" he said stopping his fucking, "you want your arse to cool down Mrs Booth?"

"Yes... please!" she cried out.

"Good good, let's do that..." he dragged her from her kneeling position and opened the sliding door and onto the torrential rain lashing their joint balcony. He had already stripped off his remaining clothes and dragged her out pushing her down onto the wooden steamer chair. There was a crack of lightning and she cried out as the rain poured across her.

He had the belt wrapped around his hand and waited for the next crack of lightning, and as soon as he saw the flash he hit her arse with it again. She cried out in time to the thunder. He reinserted his penis into her still lubed arsehole and proceeded to fuck her again, leaning back to either belt or spank her arse in time to the celestial flashes.

The rain had soaked them both, so he leaned forward over his captive and lay on her wet body, his hands under her and squeezing her big wet tits, nipping their hard points and generally mauling her, and this was leading to his own climax. He was going to make this woman fucking come again, bitch, whether she liked it or not and laying flat on her he reached down and under her for the firm button at the top centre of her labia and a hard nipple..

He found both and attacked, wishing he could have found a way to have played the 'Ride of the Valkyries' to match this most dramatic of their night-time fucks. As she warbled through her orgasm he too came deep and hard, as deep into her as he could get.

Now fully sated, he pulled her to her feet and dragged her back into her own room kneeling her back on the ottoman, still panting through the finally release of all that energy. He untied her hands, but left her blindfolded, stepping back through the rain with his bundled clothes to his room for a warming shower and a night sleep.

He lay there, thinking again on how tonight should not have happened, how his best and noblest of intentions should have seen him say to her 'not tonight Josephine' and be in bed and asleep before one o'clock on at least one night of his cruise.

He thought about the outrageous sex they had shared, smiled to himself, shook his head and slept.

The seventh day.

He woke early and could thought he could still smell the faint odour of the lube on his arm. He laughed to himself and showered again rather than making his usual cup of tea, he needed to wash his hands after all!

What a fucking night! It had been absolutely crazy and he thought about how he had promised himself it would stop, but just the sight of her kneeling on a chair with a lubed arse was enough for him to forget all of his noble thoughts and he'd done his worst so far.

He drank his tea, digging out his phone to again listen to the rest of Mrs Booth's stories about her youthful perversions for hints for what else it might be fun to try.

He did, and he listened to her talking about how she had accepted a dare from the wife of a cabinet minister that she would slide under the table of the extremely formal dinner at The Mansion House at some point before midnight and suck him off. She couldn't pass that challenge and duly did so, saying that she'd come out from under the table a few moments after his orgasm and pinning her challenger to a quiet corridor corner kissed the man's wife transferring his semen on her tongue so she would finally know how her husband tasted.

She recounted how the snooty bitch had slipped an arm under hers and walked her the distance to the powder room, dragged her into an empty cubicle and French-kissed the fuck out of her old friend Molly until she was sure all of her husband's come had been transferred. The Honourable Mrs Something-or-other then pushed her friend back and onto the toilet seat and proceeded to tongue-fuck Mrs Booth so fast and so deeply that she was concerned she might have gotten pregnant from any mouth-to-mouth-to-pussy semen that could have been on her impromptu Lesbian lover's tongue.