Make Me Hate You Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

"I'm not a cuddler..."

"Far from it Mrs Booth, you've been cuddled AND cuddling me I might add for at least two hours."

"You knew?" she said with a look and increased pressure on her folded arms, making her cleavage more pronounced.

"Hard not to notice on a bed this size don't you think?"

"Oh for fuck's sake Jo... Mr Daniels!" she snapped, "Why..." she spluttered in anger, "Why do you have to spoil EVERYTHING!!"

"Spoil..." he said in shocked annoyance, "fucking SPOIL!?!" She stepped away from him.

"What part of 'I just want a fuck' do you REEEEEEALLY not get you fucking idiot!" she snapped at him her arms flying out to her sides freeing her boobs.

"Oh what IS it with you!?" he snarled back at her, "you stood at my window this afternoon watching me sleep and crept in to my room and into my arms and you slept like a log. And that's my fault?" he stood next to her, "Sorry Mrs Booth, really sorry; yeah, sorry I didn't lock my door, sorry I didn't wake up and stop you coming into my room, sorry to have held you and cuddled you and kept you safe and warm in my arms for two of the nicest hours we've spent on this ship!?"

"I wanted a FUCK!" she said in a rush, "I saw you had an erection, I thought it would be a shame to waste it, I THOUGHT..."

"So why didn't you grab it then, why didn't you wake me up? Huh?"

"OH... FUCK YOU MR DANIELS!" she snapped and stormed from his room.

"You'll be fucking lucky!" he shouted at her disappearing back.

Well that made his decision tonight so much easier, no fucking way was he screwing THAT insane bitch again. The TV flashed that dinner was scheduled for seven that night was and was another relaxed evening in preparation for the final end of holiday dinner the next night.

He dressed casually again and headed for the simple dinner of rare steaks, simply cooked and presented in a sauce to die for.

The Bead-Smith's were there before him and as he was about to take his seat Mrs Booth arrived in the stretchy little black dress she'd worn before to great effect. It had an effect on him at least and he'd...

He shook his head, no way was he screwing that fucking woman again!

Dinner was served and the company was very easy and jovial, after all they'd been in each other's company for a week now and had lots to talk about. The three courses done, an early night was declared by almost all and he stayed around to drink the excellent coffee still being handed around by the waiting staff. Mrs Booth was still there of course now making an almost constant eye contact with him.

"So Mr Daniels," she said sipping her regular bedtime Martini, and he tried to guess what fucking put down he would get this evening, "tell me," she leaned forward, "who is Julia?"

"What?" he said.

"Julia, talked to her in your sleep this afternoon."

"What did I say?" he said.

"You called her name, then said for her just to come back..." she grinned at him, "scare her off did you?" she grinned nastily at him, "No, I didn't think so, she left you though didn't she? Another man?" She shook her head still keeping that nasty smile on her face, "Yes, of course it was, you just have the habit of letting women down don't you."

"To coin your very apposite phrase from this afternoon, 'Fuck you Mrs Booth'."

"You still can if you want Mr Daniels..." she said pulling the front of her dress down to expose her big tits again. She grinned, "just look upon it as revenge for what I said to you this afternoon and just now." She raised the front of her dress again and turned around, "Just think of it Mr Daniels, thrashing this shapely arse..." she stood and turned her back to him, dropping slightly to add the extra edge to her curve, "and not just a hand spanking, I did enjoy it the night before last when you took your belt of to me? Well my belt really." She looked around checking that they were the last people in the room, "I'll blow you Mr Daniels, you can have my arse again, I know you like that..." then as if she had read his mind, "...and when is your next chance to bugger a real woman likely to be hmm?" She stroked her arse again, "Come on Mr Daniels, you know you want too..."

Back at their rooms he'd decided that he wasn't going to screw her; what a cow she was! She had taken the piss out of him for the last time, she could fuck off, no way.

He locked his door and sat on his bed; he wasn't going in there, not for begging, not for tears, nothing. He stripped off and laid on his bed, totally forgetting that he'd drunk far too many cups of the excellent coffee for him to feel the slightest bit sleepy, more intent on trying desperately to ignore the throbbing erection in his boxer shorts.

It took her fifteen minutes; he'd guessed that she'd been waiting on her bed, striking lots of dramatic and what she took to be sexy and provocative poses, while he was trying to go to sleep.

She stepped out onto the balcony to stand in front of his doors naked. She dropped her weight onto one leg, not bad he thought and looked on as she licked a finger to run it up the line of her labia, the soft flesh he could remember so well around his cock, already lubed and waiting for him.

She turned around and he saw she had her hairbrush protruding from her anus, and she wagged it at him. She turned back to him making 'come hither' finger movements, mouthing, 'come and get me!' to him, moving right up to the door.

She saw his erection and pointed at it, initially pleased to see it then a few moments where he could see she was thinking about her next approach. She pointed at it, turned side on to him and pulled out her hair brush, pointing at his dick again then pointing to her bottom making an ' in here' gesture, pouting with a finger to her bottom lip.

He stood a moved closer to the sliding doors unsure of what to do, thinking he could tell her just to put some clothes on, a woman of her age could catch her death prancing around naked at this time of night.

She reached in and stroked her hand along his erection,

"I'll do anything Mr Daniels, I promise you can do what you want to me," she wanked him, "I'll be Julia for you, did she do this for you?" she dropped to her knees and sucked his knob straight into her mouth, "Let me be Julia?" she grinned.

Bitch.

Using his hard cock as a lead, she stood and pulled him towards her room, "what would Julia do now?" she said wanking him even as she knelt by her bed. He was cross now and grabbed her pulling her by her hair, his hard wet penis at her face,

"Suck it!" he snarled. She opened her mouth to protest, "I said fucking suck it!"

The inch wide leather belt was on the pillow and he picked it up, taking a grip of the buckle end and wrapping it around his hand. Knelt beside the bed and still sucking him she saw him doing this and he was sure he saw a gulp.

So she wanted to be Julia did she? She wanted a spanking and whipping on her arse did she?

He pushed her away from him and she stayed kneeling before him,

"Lay you top half on the bed, legs on the floor." She leapt into place, her arms by her side.

Stepping beside his naked victim, he raised his hand high bringing the belt down with speed and the crack against the fleshy part of her arse was enough even to make him flinch.

She hissed and looked across at him. He gave her a second lashing for her trouble and daring to make eyes at him. Her sharp intake of breath made him watch her face again, her eyes screwed shut against the pain and, he guessed, a real effort to hold back tears. He was trying to work out if this was really what she wanted and she must have seen it in his face.

"P...please Mr Daniels, please continue, I have been very bad..." He lashed a third one into her bottom and this time she cried out. "Thank you Mr Daniels," she said gripping the sheets in both fists, "may I have another..."

She sounded too much like Kevin Bacon's character from Animal House so he grabbed the belt from her bathrobe and tied it around her mouth to shut her up, he swore that if she mentioned Julia again he would lash her so hard!

So this bitch wanted to hate him did she? He could soon sort that out and lashed a fourth stroke across the three red welts raising across her lightly tanned arse cheeks, he even thought of any pattern he might draw across her buttocks.

He lay a fifth, sixth and seventh lash into her arse and he could see the tears pushing between her eyelids.

"Had enough Mrs Booth?"

"Urrgggh!" she grunted angrily against him and against his attempted mastery of her.

"Oh, OK then." He walked to the other side of the bed, and without warning lashed the seventh and eighth into her from the other side and the raised red weal's matched quite well and he need only nine to twelve to give the complete pattern. So he did.

As he raised his arm from eleven into twelve he heard her cry out, the towelling belt of her dressing gown pushed out of her mouth he knew not how.

"No more..." she panted, "Please, I beg you!"

He looked at the twelfth weal and the hint of blood at the edge of it,

"Fucking lightweight wimp," he said undoing the gag from her face. She rolled to one side. "Where do you think you are going?" he said pushing her back and kneeling either side of her raised red striped bottom, her anus already lubed.

"Oh fuck yeah," she gasped as he pushed his rock hard knob past her well stretched ring and into her tight passage. He had gained a liking for anal intercourse; while both he and Julia had played with each-others bottoms he had never penetrated her back there and figured that he never would, but even he had to admit that having buggered Mrs Booth a few times now it had become a bit of a favourite with him, the tightness of the clenching ring massaging his cock as he pushed in and out.

Each time he pushed forward he felt her gasp as his coarse pubic hair scratched and scraped her tender buttocks, but he figured that this was what she liked so he kept it up, reaching around with his stronger right hand under her and between her thighs to her hard wet clit that he frigged in the same way that he had over the last nights and her felt her tremble as she neared her climax. Her pleasure was a trigger to his and pretty soon he both heard and felt her coming and panted through his own release pumping his come into her back passage in several long spurts.

He fell flat against her and she squealed; he could feel the heat from her punished arse and backed away slightly. In a few moments he felt her shoulders heave as her grief at her pain and the degradation took her.

"So, do you hate me yet Mrs Booth?"

She just chuckled quietly.

He slipped arms around her neck and her waist pulling her into a hug; he felt like a complete bastard for what he had done to her; yet strangely he felt entirely without emotion, and free of pain and grief yet again.

She lay with him for a moment quietly gasping with the pain from her lashed buttocks and after a short while she got up and headed to the bathroom, her pillow still warm and smelling of Chanel No.5. He got up, tidied the room, putting the lube into the drawer of the bedside table ready for next time, not that he thought for a second that she would want anything to do with him again.

He stepped out on to their balcony, the few steps to his room and was in bed and asleep in moments.