Make Me Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the clip continued to play, her fingers slipped inside her pussy as she frigged herself, her other hand twisting and playing with her nipples.

The clip finished, and she played another. Despite her arousal and what her body was experiencing, there was a troubling thought at the back of her mind. Pausing it again, she took the laptop and moved to the couch, settling down after she had lowered her leggings and panties. When she started it again, her hand returned to her cunt as she fingered herself and rubbed frantically at her clit. Sarah had placed a towel beneath her bottom for the simple reason that she was highly aroused, and her juices were in full flow.

As the young man's cock was withdrawn and he sprayed the older woman with his cum, Sarah exploded. When she climaxed, her legs clamped tightly together, one hand squeezing her tits while the fingers of her other hand continued to massage the inside of her twat.

Her breathing finally returned to normal, after which she made herself decent and shut the laptop down for the present. It had been a long time since she had watched something like that, and she had forgotten how exhilarating it could be to masturbate. A thought forced itself to the front of her mind. Nearly every one of the clips she had watched had followed a similar genre; they were always of a younger man and an older woman, many purporting to be mother and son.

"Incest? Is this what Alex finds fascinating?" she wondered.

It disturbed her that her son may be thinking of her in that light. Surely, she was just imagining things, dismissing the thought as ridiculous.

When David arrived home that evening, he was in for a surprise.

Sarah had changed into fresh clothes, and after their tea, she had a treat for him. Dragging her husband upstairs, she got rid of her dress, parading around their bedroom in her bra, panties, and stockings until he threw her onto the bed, ripped off what little she was wearing, and fucked her silly.

The next morning, with the day to herself, she couldn't wait to finish her chores. With the laptop on her knee, she powered it up and typed in the password from the piece of paper. After watching several clips, she was horny again but put off masturbating for the moment because she was curious as to what the other folders contained.

Clicking on the next one, she first tried 'Milf,' but the computer would not accept it. 'Love' followed and was also rejected, which only left her name.

Perhaps she should not have been curious; she had no business prying into her son's files. When the folder opened and she clicked on the first image, she wished she hadn't.

Sarah stared at the picture, lost for words. Where had Alex gotten a photograph of her naked? Not only was she naked, but the way that she was posing left nothing to the imagination. In their younger days, David had captured her in the nude a couple of times, but nothing like this. She opened another, and then another; each one was a picture of her undressed. She was cupping her breasts, stuffing artificial cocks into her pussy, and worst of all, she was pulling her labia apart and displaying her pink, moist internal flesh.

For the moment, thoughts of masturbating were gone, and all she could do was look on in astonishment as she went through the pictures one by one.

She was experiencing a strange feeling; on the one hand, she was angry and disappointed in her son, and on the other, it aroused her. The thought that this was how Alex viewed her was both erotic and, in a way, complementary.

Sarah had slowly begun to accept what he had done. She realised he must have manipulated the images, but when she got to the final ones, she screamed, her hand going to her mouth as her stomach lurched and she needed to vomit.

She dashed for the stairs, just making it in time as she dangled her face over the toilet bowl and lost what she had consumed at breakfast. Wiping her lips on a piece of tissue she spat several times; her mouth tasted rancid.

After cleaning her teeth and then gargling with mouthwash, she slowly descended the stairs, bracing herself to look at the final images she had just come across on her son's laptop. It felt as though she had just been raped; somehow, her body felt violated.

She was having sex. All types of sex, but in each picture, there was a common denominator: the person who was fucking her wasn't her husband; it wasn't even a stranger; perhaps she could have coped with that. No! The person who was slipping his cock into her quim in each picture was Alex, her son.

Sarah's arousal had dissipated. No longer did she feel horny; the thought of masturbating was now distasteful. There had been no hint of her son's fantasies. She had never guessed, not even when he was photographing her. She assumed that this was where he obtained the pictures of her head and face, which he then used to construct these pictures of them.

She shut down the computer and put it to one side, no longer interested. Her system was in shock; what did she do? The most obvious thing was to confront Alex about it. But what did she say? How did she even start such a conversation? Her next thought was about David--did she tell her husband what she had found? How would he take it? Was it something all teenage boys went through? Sarah had no experience to fall back on; she was at a loss.

The day passed in a blur. Her husband returned home that evening to find his wife out of sorts. She told him there was nothing wrong, but he knew something was bothering her.

"Was it their recent failed IVF treatment?" he wondered.

It had been their final attempt. The doctor had stated that it was pointless to continue because the chances of it happening were so remote as to be infinitesimal.

"Had they considered either donor sperm or adoption?" he'd asked.

Sarah had retired early, pretending to be asleep when he came up to bed. David soon nodded off while she tossed and turned all night.

She must have dropped off eventually but awoke the next morning exhausted. Despite her turmoil, something enticed her to turn on the laptop once her chores for the day were finished. There was a final folder; what was in there? It couldn't be any worse than what she had so far discovered.

Clicking on it brought up the box requesting a password. She tried 'Love,' she tried 'Milf,' and finally her name, but each attempt resulted in a box that told her the password was incorrect. She was stumped now; she had used every possibility that sprang to mind. Sarah kept returning to the pictures of her and Alex having sex--why had he suddenly become infatuated with having incestuous sex with her?

She was grasping at straws as she typed the word. 'Incest.' The folder opened, and she was faced with several files. Five of them seemed to be stories that Alex had downloaded; Sarah opened the first one and began reading.

By page six, she was embroiled in the plot; reaching page twelve, she continued because she wanted to know what happened next. The fact that the characters were called Sarah and Alex was not lost on her as the tale began to reach its climax. The page she was reading only covered a third of the screen; in the background, she could still see a picture of herself, her son's cock buried up her arse as she spread her pussy.

The itch down below had returned, her hand slipping inside her panties as she fingered her cunt. Her nipples throbbed, demanding attention, but she needed her other hand to continue scrolling through the pages. Her climax culminated with the scene in the story where Alex ejaculated his seed deep into her pussy. Sarah's orgasm made her shudder; her eyes fixated on the picture as she suddenly wondered if the cock belonged to the male model or if her son had superimposed that as well.

Shutting down the laptop, Sarah poured herself a drink. It was something she had never done before; any glass of wine was saved until after their meal each evening. After emptying the first, she poured herself a second. There were more stories she could have read, but that was enough for today. She was conscious that, as she orgasmed, the sight of Alex with his cock inside her had added to her climax.

With the two glasses of wine, she had consumed and the exhaustion from her intense orgasm, Sarah stretched out on the couch, her eyes closing as she dozed. Her mind kept conjuring up images of its own: Alex and herself naked in bed, her legs open as she watched and felt his cock as it forced its way into her twat.

Her eyes sprung open as she felt disgusted with herself. How could she even contemplate such a thing ever happening? It wasn't that her son wasn't good-looking; he looked just like David when he was young. It was just the thought of undressing and then allowing her son to make love to her. Everything she had learned and everything she had ever been told led her to believe that the thought of having sex with her son was blasphemous.

Alex arrived home that weekend, ignorant of what his mother had discovered. He was puzzled as to why she was distant with him, saying little, and acting somewhat off-hand. The next few days felt awkward, with Sarah offering to run him back to the university on Sunday afternoon. Normally he would catch the train much later, but for some strange reason, she was insistent.

They drove in silence, Sarah going through words in her head as to how she should start the conversation.

Eventually, she just plunged straight in.

"Do you consider me a Milf? Is that how you think of me, Alex?"

His face flushed as he cleared his throat. "Pardon! What are you asking, Mom?"

"I found them. I found the pictures on your laptop."

"Shit, shit, shit!" Alex had been confident that even with her using his computer, she would never get into those files.

"I can explain," he stuttered, but never got the chance.

"Is that what you imagine doing with me? Have I raised some kind of pervert?"

He could tell she was getting angry, and in turn, he got angry himself. What made it worse was that they were halfway through the journey; it was too late now to change the passwords or delete the files.

"You asked to borrow my laptop; you didn't ask if you could spy on my files. How would you like it if I went through your things? How would you like it if I went through the paperwork from the hospital to find out the real reason why you can't have more kids?

Voices were raised and accusations bandied about as they shouted over each other. It continued like that for the remainder of the journey, with Alex's parting shot as he got out of the car,

"Perhaps you intended me to see you, parading naked in front of your mirror and touching yourself. Did you enjoy it knowing that I was watching? If I'm a pervert, perhaps I take after you!"

On the journey home, Sarah drove way too fast, completing the trip a half hour faster than the outward one.

When she got in, David asked if she was okay. She mumbled something before taking herself to bed.

"That had gone well!" she thought. She had caused a rift in her family. Perhaps it would have been better to have said nothing. Her son's obsession with her would probably have worn off after a while, and anyway, it wasn't like she was ever going to allow something like that to happen.

It was another three weeks before it was the end of Alex's first term, and he would return home for Christmas. The first inkling David had that something was not quite right was the call he received from his son saying that he would not be home and was, in fact, going to a friend's house for Christmas. He was taken aback; as a family, they had always spent the festivities together.

When he got in that evening, he informed his wife. Sarah looked sad but, at the same time, unconcerned. She couldn't forgive Alex. There was more in the folders; more stories and something that looked like an online diary, which she had yet to read.

Christmas was a miserable affair all around. David hadn't a clue what had gotten into his wife, and she refused to say anything, simply telling him that all was fine. Alex spent the day in the halls with no Christmas dinner. He existed on what he could cook and what he could buy from the few open shops.

It continued like that until after the New Year. David had returned to work, still completely stumped as to what was going wrong; even their sex life was beginning to suffer. He kept on at his wife, but that had only started to cause arguments, and when he called his son, he hit the same brick wall.

One evening, Sarah made an announcement. "I'm going to drive down and see Alex. I may stay for a couple of days if that is alright."

David nodded his head; at the moment, he was past caring. She left on Wednesday morning, telling her husband that she would be back at the latest, by Friday.

The drive down to her son's university was dangerous. She wasn't concentrating because there were too many thoughts going through her head. She had read the last of the stories; she had even read extracts from her son's diary. At least she knew now where his obsession had come from. She had been getting changed and hadn't realised that her bedroom door was not closed. At the time, Alex was studying, disappearing immediately after tea, and she had forgotten he was upstairs.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she had been admiring her figure, proud that she still looked good at her age. Naked and feeling sexy, she was looking forward to that night and had softly touched herself, little knowing that Alex was standing outside her door and watching.

The more she went through her son's files, the more it changed her daytime demeanour and invaded her night-time sleep. For the past month, Sarah had masturbated every day, often several times a day. She watched the saved porn clips over and over, always with one of the pictures of her and Alex in the background. Each time, she was revolted by what she had done and what she was imagining, but like an addict, she had to have her fix.

She had come to a decision. It filled her with disgust, but the urge to have another child was becoming imperative before she was too old.

She had gone through scenarios in her head, formulating a set of rules. How would Alex react? What would he say when she asked? Had her prying ruined everything? She thought back to his parting words and felt the tears, which obscured her vision for a moment.

Sarah pulled into the car park and switched off the engine. She was nervous, her hand shaking as she auto-dialled Alex's number on her mobile. Initially, it went to voice mail.

"Hello, Alex, it's Mum. Can you call me back? It's important."

It was nearly an hour later that her phone rang.

"Hello." Her son's voice sounded strained.

"Hello, Alex. We need to talk. Where are you?"

"I'm just coming out of a lecture."

"Are you free?" she asked.

"Yes, that's it for today."

"I'm in the car park. I thought it better that we spoke here rather than home."

Alex came and collected her, leading her up to his room in silence.

"I'm sorry," Sarah said. "I didn't handle that too well, did I?"

Alex shook his head but said nothing.

"It came as a shock to discover how you really felt about me. I must admit that it felt repulsive at first to imagine doing things like that with you. You are my son, and what you are thinking is not normal."

"No, it's not," he said, "and I never meant to hurt you, but if you hadn't been nosey, you would never have known. How did you work out my passwords?"

"I was bored and had too much time on my hands. That, and I always liked word puzzles," Sarah said, looking embarrassed.

"It was an accident that got out of hand," Alex told her. "But I couldn't dismiss what I saw, and the urges took over any sense of decorum."

There was an extended period of silence; both of them were ashamed of what they were thinking before Sarah broke it.

"I've come to ask you something," she said, starting to get extremely nervous.

Her nervousness was making Alex nervous as well. What had his mother driven all this way to ask him?

"Do you still feel the same way about me?" she asked, refusing to look at him.

"Yes! I don't think that feeling will ever go away. I may be your son, but you make me horny when I see you. I know that's so wrong, but I can't help it." Alex finished by shrugging his shoulders.

The silence seemed to drag on. Sarah had practised asking him over and over again, but now that he was here and sat in front of her, she couldn't get the words out. She was an adult, and yet she was acting like a young girl.

"Will you have sex with me? Will you impregnate me and give me a baby?"

To say Alex was shell-shocked was an understatement. It was a fantasy, something he had indulged in, wishing but never expecting anything to happen. Hearing his mother ask him to have sex with her, and make her pregnant, set his nerves jangling. She was a mature woman who'd had more than her fair share of intercourse, something he could attest to, while he was still to get his leg over.

Pride would never have allowed him to say no to her. Perhaps it was time to step up to the mark and prove he was a man, but the thought did nothing to calm his nerves or the shaking his body was experiencing.

He didn't trust his voice as he nodded his head.

"I'm going to set some rules, though, Alex," she told him.

"This is not us having a relationship. We can never do that, and anyway, I love your father. This is sex, solely for the purpose of getting me pregnant. Do you think you can do that?"

Alex nodded again.

"As such, there will be no kissing. I expect that we will both need a modicum of foreplay, but afterwards, there will be no sweet talk. I am not your girlfriend, I'm your mother."

Alex agreed to all of her conditions.

"When?" he asked.

"Well, I've come down for a couple of days, but I need to find somewhere to stay yet. It certainly won't be here; I bet these walls are paper thin, and the last thing either of us needs is others along the corridor suspecting that we are doing things." Sarah still found it hard to use bedroom words with her son.

"I know a place not far away. It's within walking distance, and a lot of parents use it if they visit for a long weekend. I can show you where it is if you like."

Sarah agreed, and they went down to her car. It still felt strained; they had just agreed to do something; something unlawful, an act that should never happen between mother and son, and neither were yet ready for small talk.

In her room, she made them both coffees. "When are you going to be free?" she asked.

"I'm free the rest of today, I have a lecture in the morning, and then I'm free again after that."

"Is there somewhere we can eat and get a drink this evening?" Sarah asked.

Alex nodded. If his mother were thinking of starting this evening, he would be drinking very little. The last thing he needed was to be so drunk that he couldn't get it up.

"After we have finished our coffee, you can show me around, and then if you go and get changed, we will go out and eat."

The walk around the city as Alex pointed out the buildings and architecture helped. At least they had begun to speak as mother and son again.

Late in the afternoon, he headed back to the university to shave, shower, and change while she unpacked and did the same.

They met up again, just before seven, with Alex leading her to a restaurant and bar he knew. The food was good, and he stuck to his guns, having one glass of wine, and then switching to sparkling water. He was nervous, but not as nervous as his mother appeared; Sarah over-indulged and became slightly tipsy.

Alex knew what he had to do and how to do it. He had watched enough pornography to know what was expected of him. It was just that so far, it was all theory; he had never had a chance to practice.