Make Me Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in his mother's room, it felt stilted. "Can we turn out the light and you go into the bathroom while I undress? You can undress in there, and I'll call you when I'm ready."

Alex did as she asked. In the bathroom, he stood naked in the dark. He was about to have sex with her, a thought that previously would have had his cock standing to attention. But now, it flopped limply between his legs.

In the bedroom, Sarah undressed, so nervous that she couldn't stop shivering or her teeth from chattering even though the room was warm. She climbed beneath the covers and pulled them up to her chin.

"Okay, Alex. You can come in now."

In the darkness, she heard him fumbling his way to the bed, and then the mattress next to her moved as he slid beneath the covers.

They turned towards each other, although in the darkness it was hard to discern anything. For minutes, they both waited for the other to make the first move.

"You can touch me," Sarah said, glad that she had drunk enough.

She was unable to stop the slight gasp as she felt his hand gently cup her breast. When his fingers twisted and teased her nipple, a groan of pleasure crept out unaided and against her will.

When his hand touched the warm, soft flesh of his mother's breast and felt her teat awaken, Alex's cock did what it was supposed to do, thickening, and growing until his jerking erection rested against her mound.

It wasn't a rule that Sarah had imposed, it was simply a promise she had made to herself that she wasn't going to touch him. Eventually, she couldn't help herself as her hand slid between them and grasped his manhood.

She gasped audibly again. "Christ," she thought to herself, "he was big; maybe he had inserted pictures of his cock into those images.

She heard her son groan as she slid the skin down, feeling the heat as well as the firmness of his shaft. When he moved, sliding a little down the bed as he nuzzled her breast, Sarah's body began to capitulate.

He was arousing her, and her body was responding. There was no doubt that he wanted her, she thought, as she slowly tossed him off. And then his hand was on the move; she felt it slip from her breast, slide over her ribs, and across her belly, reaching her mound, where it lingered momentarily.

When it curled between her legs, Sarah opened them wider to accommodate it as her resolution began to melt. When his fingers stroked her pussy, a guttural cry rose from her throat, and she surrendered, beginning to enjoy his touch.

Alex was growing in confidence. His mother's hand pumping his cock had him highly aroused, and he was struggling to contain himself. He wasn't thinking any longer, simply allowing his body to respond to her touch.

When her son's fingers parted her labia and slid inside her pussy, deftly fingering her moist passage, Sarah forgot about the rules she had demanded as she dragged him up the bed and kissed him.

Their mouths worked together, tongues invading as they moved frantically against each other. Alex was pressing himself against her, and she was pushing back, grinding her mound against his cock. Any nerves and inhibitions had evaporated, she wanted him; she wanted to feel him inside her.

Sarah rolled, pulling Alex with her as she raised her knees and opened her legs. There was no fear now of using unsuitable language as she begged him.

"Fuck me, Alex. I want to feel you inside me. I want you to fuck me and give me a baby."

It was far easier than he had imagined. His mother's fanny was so wet that he literally slid home with little difficulty.

His eyes had become accustomed to the darkness, and he was now able to look down at her naked body as she writhed beneath him. "Holy fuck!" he thought to himself. Even though he had fantasised about this many times, never in his wildest dreams had he imagined it might happen.

He fucked her slowly, delighting in the way that she responded to him and amazed that she appeared to be enjoying what he was doing to her.

Sarah couldn't believe it. She had imagined that her son would be all fingers and thumbs. That their coupling would be more fumbling than anything else and that it would be over quickly. Her body was alive to his touch, enjoying the things he was doing to her. Her arousal escalated as he fucked her; Alex was certainly bigger than her husband.

She'd had no inkling; the last time she had seen him naked was as a baby and toddler. As his cock expanded her twat, she wrapped her legs around him, pulling him deep inside her each time he thrust.

She could feel her climax drawing closer, the reason for doing this forgotten as she enjoyed the sex for its own sake.

"Oh, yes, Alex, keep going. Faster, I'm nearly there."

His cock plunged into her pussy like a runaway steam hammer. Their groins smashed together, and the sounds of wet flesh impacting, carried around the room. Sarah started screeching and crying as sensations began to flood her body, her orgasm stretching her taut as Alex continued to shag her, and then she felt it--the jerk and the pressure as his cock unleashed a torrent of spunk into her twat.

She bucked under him, her head thrown back as she wailed and balled her fists, digging fingernails into the sheet beneath them. The orgasm exploded in her brain, and despite all her fears, the sex had been fantastic.

When he finally slowed and stopped, something Sarah thought momentarily wasn't going to happen, he rolled from her and lay by her side, both of them covered in sweat and panting heavily.

She was stunned. It wasn't what she had been expecting. Her little boy had grown up, and his performance had definitely satisfied her; Sarah's body was still tingling from her orgasm.

When they were finally able to breathe easily, Alex was the first to speak. "Would you rather I go now?"

Sarah felt bad. Had he not enjoyed it? It was what he had wished for. Maybe it was her fault for choosing the wrong words.

She turned on her side and pressed herself against him.

"I'd rather you stay. That was absolutely gorgeous, Alex.

At home, she had hoped that a single occasion would be enough to get her pregnant; now, though, that seemed to take a back seat, and she wanted Alex to make love to her again.

Her face moved closer as she kissed him, her son responding as his hands cupped her breasts once more. In what seemed like such a brief time, she could feel his erection pressing against her mound again.

Rolling Alex onto his back, Sarah mounted his thighs and hips, slowly and seductively sliding her pussy along his erect shaft. It seemed to have a life of its own, jerking and throbbing as she massaged the rigid flesh with her pussy-lips. Her son certainly was big; the pleasure her fanny had just experienced attested to that.

When she had him panting for more, she shuffled forward on her knees, raising her bottom as she pulled Alex's shaft upright so that it rubbed against her piss-flaps. It took a small adjustment to spread them, and then Sarah sat down, groaning loudly as she felt her passage expand once more. She was content for her son to stare at her now, both their eyes having become acclimatised to the low light levels.

Grinding her pussy into his groin, she shivered with delight, especially when he raised his hands and fondled her tits. Her nipples ached, and for a moment, Alex sat upright, holding her firmly as his mouth found her teats and he licked and sucked.

Pushing him down again, Sarah started to raise her buttocks, slowly and gently at first, and then with increasing force as her arousal built. She had convinced herself that this would never happen, that what he was doing to her would fail to satisfy her need, or what she and her husband had. But Alex was pliant, happy to do whatever she needed, with youth and stamina on his side.

When Alex held her buttocks aloft and rammed himself into her, Sarah supported herself with tiring arms, her tits swinging just above his face as he fucked her. She bellowed as her climax took her to realms unknown, going rigid as her body convulsed, the surge of her orgasm roaring through her until it smashed into her brain.

Other than the lectures Alex had to attend, they spent the rest of their time in her bed at the hotel, only surfacing for drinks and sustenance. It was early Friday morning, and he had just put her suitcases in the car. He had another lecture in an hour, but there was just time for Sarah to drag him out of view of other visitors as she kissed him.

"I'm looking forward to your coming home again. I can't promise how easy it will be, but we can at least continue until I am pregnant."

That was good enough for Alex for now. It had been the best couple of days of his life, and with the prospect of more to come, he couldn't wait for the Easter break to come around.

The return journey took the normal amount of time. Sarah was content, already convinced that something was growing inside her. She turned the music up loud as she roared back up the motorway, singing to each song at the top of her voice.

When David returned from work, he found a different woman. It seemed that whatever had been bothering his wife was gone. Perhaps it was because Alex had missed Christmas at home, and her visit was exactly what the doctor ordered. No sooner was their meal finished than she was dragging him upstairs, declaring that tonight was his lucky night.

Between her arrival home and when Alec came back for his Easter break, Sarah had sex with her husband most nights. There was some logic behind what she was doing. After all those years of trying, there was no way he would believe he was the father of a baby if she were also denying him his conjugal rights. By letting him fuck her whenever he wanted, she was going to try and get away by saying a miracle had happened.

Alex arrived home on Saturday morning, having caught the train back and with Sarah going to pick him up at the station.

"I hope you have been saving your strength for me. Your father's away Monday and Tuesday for a meeting, but he'll be back for the Easter weekend."

Alex's eyes lit up; he knew exactly what that meant--his mom was going to let him fuck her once again--two glorious days where he was hoping they never left her bedroom.

One downside of being home was that he had to turn a blind eye to his parent's antics. Sarah had decided that she had to act as she had previously done; in that way, David would not be suspicious.

The weekend could not go fast enough for Alex; he even put up with the sounds that came from their bedroom each night. On Monday morning, he was still in bed when his father left. An hour later, Sarah popped her head around the door.

"C'mon, sleepy head. Would you like to join me in the shower?"

The invitation brought Alex fully awake as he climbed naked from his bed. Sarah smirked because his shaft was already erect. In the bathroom, she disrobed, opened the shower door, and turned on the spray. It was a bit of a tight fit, but there was enough room as they soaped each other. He spent considerable time washing her breasts and then even longer soaping her pussy.

She leaned against the cubicle wall when Alex told her he needed to inspect his work. Sarah spread her legs, and Alex, as he crouched, spread her labia. His tongue softly slid along her opening, the slightest of touches igniting the surge of pleasure that spread up to her nipples. The spray hitting her erect teats was a tease, his tongue worming its way inside her twat as he began to lick and suck at her vagina, making her arousal soar.

Alex spread her legs wider so that they were jammed on each side of the shower tray. As his tongue penetrated her, she felt his hands press between her buttocks, and then a finger tickled her anus.

Sarah shivered. "Oh, God, Alex."

Her legs began to quiver, a vibration that moved upwards through her body. She could sense the approach of her climax, feeling it build in her belly and her flue. When his tongue flicked at her clitoris before his lips encompassed it and sucked, she tried to rock as she urged him to go further. She was on the point of exploding when she felt his finger enter her rectum, exploring her rear entrance as his mouth caused her fanny to orgasm, shaking uncontrollably as the waves of pleasure rolled over her and the spray of water continued to soak her torso.

Alex took her from behind, watching as Sarah supported herself against the cubicle wall and leaned forward at the hips. His cock slammed into her, expanding, and contracting her minge as he shagged her, his hands coming around as he cupped her tits and squeezed, making them bulge and her nipples stand out prominently.

His fingers twisted and pulled at her teats, raising her arousal again as his cock thrust into her cunt. She felt his lips place minute kisses up and down her spine as he leaned in and then back out again. His hands were continually on the move, fondling her breasts, stroking her belly, and then delving between her legs as he teased her clit.

"Shit!" Sarah thought. "I would never have guessed that sex with my son could be so good."

And then she forgot to think anymore as another orgasm wracked her body. If it hadn't been for Alex's support, Sarah would have collapsed.

From the bathroom, still wet, they moved to his bedroom. It was to become an unwritten rule for the moment that they never shagged in her bed. Sarah had no wish for David to pick up the aroma of wild sex or the smell of Alex on their sheets.

This time, he fucked both her front and back orifices, ensuring that when he ejaculated, his shaft was buried deep in her pussy.

By the time his break was over, Sarah drove him back to the university.

"I can't confirm it yet; it is just a feeling. But I'm sure I am pregnant. I know it sounds silly, but I think you have done it, Alex."

Sarah turned her head to look in his direction momentarily, noticing the look of disappointment on his face.

"Does that mean you will not need me anymore?"

She teased him. "That was my initial thinking." She paused for several seconds, "but we seem to fit together so well...... would you mind if we continued?"

The grin spread across Alex's face. If it hadn't been for the fact that she was driving, he would have fucked her there and then.

Pulling into the university car park, Alex directed her to the far corner.

"Do you not want me to park outside the door so that you can offload?"

"Later," Alex said, as his hand rested on her knee. It's going to be a few weeks, and so I don't want you to forget me."

As he spoke, his hand moved up her leg and beneath her skirt, inching slowly up her thigh as he glanced around to make sure the car park was empty. When it reached the edge of her panties and then stroked her quim through the thin material, Sarah couldn't believe that Alex was going to do this in a public place. The gusset slipped to one side as her son's fingers stroked her pussy. She tried to moan quietly, but as they forced her piss-flaps open and slid into her cunt, Sarah groaned loudly.

Alex fingered her until she was in danger of leaving a wet patch on her seat. Glancing around again, he unfastened his trousers and pushed them down to his ankles. His erection stuck upright as he slid the seat back and reclined it.

"Do you want it to go to waste?" he asked with a smirk.

In a flash, Sarah was out of the car and dashed around to the passenger side. She took a second to rip her panties off before opening his door and scrambling inside as she straddled his lap. Alex grasped his cock as she lowered herself, a moan escaping his mother's lips as it filled her pussy. She had to do most of the work as he groped her tits, but in next to no time, as she bounced on his cock, she felt her orgasm explode inside her. It was a mixture of elements: the stiff length of meat inside her cunt, having sex in the car, and the fact that they were sitting in the corner of a car park where anyone might see them.

She kissed him savagely as she climaxed, feeling his cream filling her passage.

"If you think you might be pregnant, I'm just trying to make sure," he grinned.

They had swapped seats, and Sarah had sat with her legs up on the dash for ten minutes, making sure that none of his virulent semen escaped. The homeward journey was driven knickerless; she'd had to use her panties to mop up and wipe away her juices.

It was a month later that she called Alex and confirmed her news. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. I've taken a pregnancy test, and it's positive. You have done it, my darling boy."

Sarah had already given the news to her husband. David had been astounded. After all those years of trying, his wife was suddenly in the family way. It never entered his head that there could be anyone else. She was always home when he rang, and there were very few nights when they did not make love. Maybe she was correct when she told him it must be some kind of miracle that, at long last, he had managed to fertilise her.

By the end of summer, Sarah had a noticeable bump. To Alex, she seemed even sexier as her belly began to expand and her tits started getting bigger. He would pop home each weekend, but that was starting to get risky and often resulted in a worthless visit as his father was there most of the time. His next proper break would be Christmas and well into his second year.

It was the week before the festivities that Alex returned. His father was at work when his mother picked him up from the station. There was no missing it now; his mother was certainly pregnant. He couldn't wait to get home. What he wanted to do was undress her so that he could gaze at his accomplishment.

Sarah giggled as she waddled up the stairs; at the moment, it was the best she could do. In Alex's room, she allowed him to undress her, uncertain at first because of the full bra and big white knickers.

It appeared not to put him off; his cock jutted from his groin when he discarded his clothing.

"You're putting weight on Mom," he joked, "but I still can't wait to shag you."

Under the covers, he spent minutes running his hand over her swollen belly, marvelling that he was the reason for her current state.

And then he moved, her larger breasts attracting his attention. As he suckled and fondled, Sarah's mind drifted back to a time long ago; only then, his hands and tongue were not being used to arouse her. As Alex showered her body in kisses, she grasped his cock, working the flesh and marvelling at the rigidity.

"Roll onto your back," she told him, "I want to please you."

She edged herself lower, grasping her son's shaft as she kissed its swollen helmet. When her lips encompassed it and she took him into the warmth of her mouth, Alex groaned loudly, his hips involuntarily rising as he tried to fuck it and get as much as possible inside.

It continued to surprise Sarah. In the beginning, she had been reticent, convinced she could never condone this. "Now look at her," she thought, "gobbling her son's cock!"

When she brought him to the brink, they swapped places, with Alex going down between her legs as he spread her fanny wide and kissed every inch of the pink, moist flesh.

He had never shagged a pregnant woman; let's face it, he had never shagged any other woman. His mother had been the first, and Alex presently did not want anyone else.

On her back and with her legs spread, he could not see over her bump. He didn't need to; what he desired was right in front of him. His tongue flicked out, teasing his mother's clitoris as she attempted to press her pussy against his mouth. Juices poured from her, Alex lapping them up, but such was the amount that Sarah was losing, it ran down between her buttocks, soaking her rear entrance.

When he had her sufficiently aroused, Alex climbed to his knees and shuffled between her thighs. His cock pressed against her pussy, and he felt the resistance momentarily until it surrendered and allowed him to enter. Thrusting slowly and gently, he was aware of his mother's condition and watched as her arousal increased. He built her to the point where her climax was imminent and then withdrew, lowered his shaft, and penetrated her arse.