Make You Mine…

Story Info
A first night between lovers.
3.2k words
4.18
5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking back to my place after having had a wonderful night out on the town, full of delicious food and care free dancing. I unlock the door and as we enter I notice the heels haven't been kind to your feet. I promptly grab your by the hips, lift you up effortlessly and plop your butt down on top of the ledge lining the entranceway. Kneeling down slowly to undo the clasps on your heels, taking in every inch of your sexy legs as I do.

As one heel drops and then the other, I give your feet a light and sensual massage. Looking up at your eyes, with genuine concern for your well being, you begin to smile at the soften nature of the man below you, that is until you moan.. then you start to see something else in my eyes, something you could only describe as hunger. You bite your lip and before you know it, you've been thrown over my shoulder and we're halfway up the stairs...

You're starting to feel a little lightheaded, partly from the great night of fun, but mostly from the rush of excitement for what's about to come. We enter the bedroom and slowly I begin lowering you down to your feet, my hands continuing to caress down your sides as I bend down to kiss your shoulder, leaving a trail of soft kisses up your neck. My hands having found your hips, begin scrunching up your dress until they find the hem and slowly pull up as my lips finally find yours.

Our kisses are soft, cute, and short at first, just exploring each other. But with the feeling of your dress rising and the knowledge that it will soon break our lips, our kisses quickly go from soft and cute, to ravenous and deep. Your arms rise as the time comes to break our kiss, and as we part and you open your eyes, you see this devilish smirk on my face as I pull the dress up over your face. Stopping briefly as your lips are revealed to sneak a quick kiss, before finally discarding your dress.

I quickly strip off my shirt, then grabbing ahold of your hands, I bring them up and around neck and gently tease my fingertips down your arms. My large hands continue down your back and around your hips before curling up under your bum to each grab a thigh. Lifting you up and wrapping your legs around my waist, you're now at eye level and we begin kissing again like love-starved teenagers. Crossing the room towards the foot of the bed, my arms one by one hook under your knees and just as we approach the edge of the bed, I break our kisses long enough to growl out.

"be a good girl, and let go"

The double meaning isn't lost on you as you're tossed back onto the bed, I had been alluding to it all night...

"gotta be free to try new things" I said at the restaurant. Then again at the club when you were surprised I asked you to dance

"what? You gotta be willing to break free and live a little?"

*Be free* You thought, *yeah, why not live a little?* You sit up to attack me before quickly and calmly hearing..

"Stop, stay put"

Before you I start unbuckling my belt, unzip my jeans and let them fall to the floor, leaving me naked as a jaybird, smiling the whole time. You look down and gasp as I slowly crawl up the bed, kissing my way up your legs and across your tummy, teasing my way up to your lips as I reposition myself to straddle your waist.

I grab your wrists and bring them up over your head, kissing up one arm and back down to your neck. You hear a rattle and feel a soft furry band wrap around your wrist as I lean forward breaking the kisses, using both hands to secure the straps around first one wrist, then the other. I move back down your body till we're eye to and you see the animalistic beast in my eyes draw back for a moment...

"You can stop me whenever you like, just say the word pineapple"

I kiss and feel my way down your chest, my hands quickly find the clasp, and stripping off your strapless bra and quickly finding your nipples with my tongue while my fingers tease and squeeze the soft flesh of your breasts.

"I know they're not the bigg.." You start to say, before my finger reaches your lips, cutting you off..

"You are perfect..." my deep voice trailing off into a groan as a smile replaces the serious look on my face, and I lower my head back down.

After having my fun teasing you nipples and watching you squirm and test the limits of your shackles, my lips begin to kiss their way down across your stomach towards your left hip as my fingers hook your panties. I begin to slowly draw them down over your hips as my lips chase them down your thigh, placing light kisses as you begin to pull your legs up and together to facilitate their removal.

"We won't be needing these anymore!"

With one quick motion I pull your panties straight up off your legs, and quickly you bend your knees, bringing your feet back down and crossing your ankles, maintaining what little modesty you can wearing nothing but thigh-highs and a smile.

*Oooo, don't forget the fuzzy leather shackles!* you giggle to yourself, the thought of the very thing preventing you from covering yourself as somehow counting towards your modesty.

You snap back into the moment as my hands begin slowly turn you onto your side, while I kneel down and kiss your hip and start making my way up your back, letting my body grind along yours as I do. As I reach your shoulder, my hand clears the hair back from your ear as I lean in and whisper

"You have been a naughty girl. All night long you've been teasing me, touching me, and rubbing up against me, while I was powerless to stop you. I think you might need to be taught a lesson..."

You feel the bed shifting under my weight as I move off into the room, the sounds of drawers opening and closing and items rattling around has you nervous, but interested but just as quickly as I left, you feel the bed shift again signaling my return.

The first thing you feel is my hand slide underneath you, returning my hands to your hips and without warning, quickly lift you up and put you back down on your knees. Approaching you from the side and facing your ass, I wrap one arm around your waist and slowly pull until the slack in your restraints is taken up.

"I think 5 each should do for now" I say nonchalantly, as though I'm talking about an allowance, before my hand comes down fairly lightly on your left ass cheek, just enough to make a sound.

"Is that it?!" You say with a laugh, but the quiet deep chuckle that begins to fill the room makes you regret having said, you know it *he wanted me to say that*

SMACK!!! My hand comes down with force this time on your right ass cheek and immediately it stings, as my hand lifts off you can still feel the warmth from where my hand made contact. SMACK!!! Now your left ass cheek is feeling the same burn and you regret the cocky tone you once had, not knowing how you're going to handle this *what was the word.. PINEAPPLE! Thats it, just say it and he'll stop right?*

SMACK!!!

*just say the word and he'll stop*

SMACK!!!

*just say the word*

SMACK!!!

*why am I not saying the word?!*

SMACK!!!

*just open your mouth and speak!*

SMACK!!!

*wait... do I...*

SMACK!!!

*DO I LIKE THIS?!*

SMACK!!!

"And that's ten, you handled that very well my girl!" You hear a bottle open and the tell-tale squirt of lotion and my hands rubbing together before returning to your tender red ass to gently rub in the lotion and help soothe the pain you just realized is still there, but dissipating quickly as you realize that your ass isn't the only thing on fire right now. *when did that happen?*

"Yes you handled that quite well..." I say as the circular motion of my hands around your sore cheeks has them dropping lower and lower with each pass until my fingers are grazing pass the the side of your hungry lips. "Yes, you definitely deserve a reward for your efforts" as I finish speaking, one of my fingers travels right up though you lips and bumps your clit, causing you to shutter from the desperate need to scratch that itch.

I reposition and turn my body back towards you, letting my right hand travel up your spine, while my left focuses entirely on giving you pleasure instead of punishment. Teasing you lips and clit as two of my fingers slide up and down the length of your slit, getting themselves nice and wet and ready to enter you.

You look over your shoulder back at me your eyes immediately lock on to my now rock hard 8" cock, I see all of this and say "still hungry my pet?" Chuckling as you slowly nod while never taking your eyes off it, I grab my cock at the base and lift it up as I get myself positioned right in front of your face.

"Be a good girl and open wide"

Carefully i reposition you back down on your side, facing towards me and shifted up the bed to give your arms a little more freedom. After moving back into position beside your head, I grab hold of my rod and slowly lower it to your cheek, the shaft laying across your lips. Our eyes meet, and leaning back slowly, I begin dragging the head of my cock across your reddened cheek to your your quivering lips. Your lips slowly part over the head of my invading member, our eyes never parting, and you see the raw pleasure I'm feeling slowly take over my harden face.

While fighting desperately to maintain my composure, you flick your tongue around the head of my cock and my eyes roll back in my head as a deep, animalistic growl resonates through my body, my hips continue forward steadily as more and more of my shaft feels the loving embrace of your lips. I catch myself, and look back down as nearly half of my length has passed between your lips. Little by little, inching deeper, I feel my head bump against the back of your throat and immediately slowly withdraw completely.

You can't help look down at the impressive girth that had just tickled your tonsils, seeing the light shimmer through the trail of saliva running down my shaft. *almost two thirds of the way down... not too bad* you think to yourself, the thought quickly vanishes as one of my fingers glide along your cheek to your temple, teasing into your hair and cradling your head and drawing your back towards my cock. Brushing past your lips, my cock's slow deliberate pace begins to speed up, driving deeper and deeper, pulling back until only my head remains in your mouth. Thrusting in and out again and again, speeding up until we've reached a steady pace.... fucking your face.

While all of this is happening, my hand aches to feel your delicate flower massage my fingers and so quickly slides down the side of your body and your bent leg, teasing around your knee and opening up your legs to me, gliding down the inside of your thigh and coming to rest on your pussy. Teasing your clit, you moan around my cock, begging for more and you get it as first one finger then another enter your soaking wet pussy. I vary the speed and pressure until I've got you moaning constantly, driving you ever closer to the crescendo you feel approaching.

The feeling is incredible, to be so dominated by a beast, yet knowing no harm will come to you. It brings a feeling of fulfillment and sense of belonging that fills your heart with joy, as you realize there is nowhere you'd rather be than a willing prisoner to this animal's desires. You want me, all of me, and as the orgasmic energy of being used overwhelms your senses, you clamp down on my fingers, belting out moans and screaming before driving you head forward and forcing the entire length of my cock down your throat. The sensation is too great, and you feel my manhood swell and throb as it pumps shot after shot straight down your throat, sliding back out enough to draw the last of my load from the tip with your tongue.

You feel yourself fading out as my cock leaves your lips, blacking out from the most earth-shattering orgasm you've ever experienced. Slowly I roll you onto your back and crawl down the bed and up between your legs, bending your knees up so I can slide my arms under and wrap up your thighs, spreading you open so I can taste you. As my tongue makes contact with your lips, you twitch slightly, but nothing compared to when my tongue finally grazes your sensitive clit. My eyes always looking upwards, waiting to see you come back to me while I lap up all your delicious cream.

Your vision begins to clear and the fog of climactic delights slowly fades, briefly forgetting where you are. You start to feel me enveloping your lower body and burying my face in your vagina, lapping up your deliciousness. You're still a little sensitive so I take my time cleaning you up, first gently licking around the outside of your labia. Dragging my tongue up one side and down the other before flattening my tongue and swiping up between your lips gathering as much of your flower's delicious nectar as I can.

As you lift your head to look down, we catch eyes for the first time since you blacked out. The now permanent grin on your face widens as you see my cheeks puff up and rise, the only evidence of the smile buried between your legs. My tongue flicks across your clit and you let your head drop back to the mattress, moaning out your appreciation. After one last full lick of your slit, I ease back slightly and take a moment to admire your beauty, noticing a trail of your juices running down the crack of your ass and down a cheek. Bring my tongue down to the bottom of the drip, i slowly glide up along the path, savouring the last drops of your orgasmic release. My tongue glides up along the crack of you ass, flicking across your puckered hole and making you gasp in the process.

*God I need this man inside of me. Please! stop teasing me fuck me already!*

"MMmmmm.. you like that don't you baby?" As I'm rubbing lip's across your clit.

"But I think you want something else now, don't you?" I say, rising up on my knees, placing a hand by your shoulder.

"Huh baby?" I place my hand on your cheek, turning you look at me eye to eye.

"You want me to finally enter you and make you mine, don't you?" I kiss your lips before giving you a chance to respond, my cock brushing against you as I shift forward. I break the kiss pulling back and wait, as my now rock hard cock starts grinding back and forth along your pussy and you nod.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

Again you just nod

"I said, do you. want. Me to. Fuck you?" I say more firmly than before, accentuating each word with a sharp thrust of my hips.

"Yes" you say softly.

"Yes, what?" I say roughly, drawing my hips back and lining up my fat head with your tight entrance.

"Yes, I want you to fuuHHUUCK MEEEE!!" You scream as I slam my cock into your soaking wet pussy with relative ease considering how tightly you are stretched around my member.

"OH MY GOD!" You wail as my immense prick bumps against your cervix, filling your pussy completely. I slow pull back and thrust forward again powerfully. Again and again. Slowly the pause between thrusts shrinks. Again and again, driving the full length of my cock in and out, bringing you to a new level of joy and stimulation. Your breath is becoming a little ragged as I lift your legs up and together, placing them on one shoulder and wrapping my arms around them, pulling you into my thrusts as I fuck you good and proper.

Tossing your legs down to one side, I pull the leg touching the mattress out straight and straddle it while I lift your other leg and put myself back inside you where I belong. I let that leg back down to the mattress and bend it up slightly, making my cock head target your g-spot, igniting a fire in you as you try your best to fuck me back in this contorted position.

"GOD YYYEESSSSSSS! Don't stop, don't you ever stop, DON'T YOU DARE STOP FUCKING ME!!!" You scream out at the top of your lungs, as a powerful orgasm sneaks up on you, causing you whole body to shake, the whole time I never stop.

As the shaking subsides, you feel me pull out and grab ahold of your hips, quickly lifting your up onto your knees before driving my cock back into you, pausing only to reach forward and grab a handful of hair, pulling slightly as I resume slamming into your well-fucked pussy. The evenings events have left you drained as your body relaxes fully, thoroughly enjoying every second of the furious pounding your body is receiving, floating on a cloud as waves of orgasmic energy wash over you.

"You feel so good wrapped around my cock baby, like it was made for especially for me." I growl out, the nights excursions leaving my voice rough and gravely.

"This is mine now. It belongs to me..." the strain in my voice telling you I won't last much longer.

"I can't hold out much longer! WHO'S PUSSY IS THIS?!" I yell.

"YOURRRRRSSS! YOUR PUSSYYYYyyyy..." you scream, as you feel me bury myself to the hilt and release my load of hot cum deep inside of you, both shaking as we peak together, finalizing the deep bond within us.

I slide out of you slowly and drop back on my ass, narrowly avoiding falling off the bed, while you simply collapse onto your stomach, feeling our mixed juices oozing out of you and dribbling down your thigh. I slowly gather the strength to retrieve a washcloth and clean you up, crawling up over your side to unshackle your wrists. I drop to the bed beside you, curling up behind my little spoon pulling the sheets up over us. You nestle into the crook of my arm, interlacing our fingers as you hold my hand to your heart. My other hand reaches across and softly rubs your belly as the tiredness begins to set in. Just before I drift off, I hear it, ever so softly as you whisper...

"mine...."