All Comments on 'Make Your Motions'

by LoveIsUniversal

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
wylderoswylderosover 4 years ago
Very odd syntax and awkward sentences.

You really should read this story aloud and slowly, then make appropriate changes to make it more readable.

"Lionel lay flat on the bed as Caleb made his motions clear to the man who had made him subservient."

" The older man made no attempt in ceasing his operations. "

" He could feel more of the active ingredients flooding his walls. "

"" Caleb was in awe of Lionel's healthy interior. "

"He happily received the incoming projectiles like a champion."

There are many more examples, and the narrative also jumps back and forth between Caleb's memories and what is happening presently. Distracting and nonerotic, because we're not able to be in the moment, which is the whole point of a good fuck story!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
fantastic

I wish that I had a regular lover to feed me cock and fuck me like Lionel. I love crossdressing and being feminine. My wife doesn't know yet but maybe if I found a lover that I could love and be together with all the time then I could come out to my wife. Wish me luck.

Keep up the great writing. I love your stories.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy1

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
I'm lucky cdCindy1

I travel a lot so I can have a secret life. My black bull lover in LA and I get together for all-nighters or wild weekends when I'm in town. It's so nice to fall asleep spooning in his powerful arms with his still hard 10-inch cock inside of me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More Please

Loved it, hope we will see a lot more of Caleb and Lionel! Thanks for sharing this story with us.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
great every time I read this story

One line that really hits me hard is: "Maybe I should be your wife from now on."

Yes, I wish I could be a wife for another man. I would love to wear a white dress and marry a hot hunky attractive masculine man. If I ever found such a man who would fall in love with me, then I could come out to my wife. I hope that happens one day. I hope that it also happens to you one day, so that you could come out to her and then become Lionel's wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
As caleb rests his face on Lionels chest

Leahy smiles and quietly exits the house and drives away to the motel where Lionel is coming to meet her later. Happy that hubby knows the love of a man. The line where you say Caleb feels like a woman tells me you know what you write about. There is no feeling like the feeling of being held by a Man who is going to make love to you. Love to all the others who know this feeling. Love to the men that love us. I am 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Translated from another language?

Agree with the first comment -- very awkwardly written. Another example: "Just as her car made a left turn on the street, she would keep her focus on her own plans."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I Love Being Feminine....

I enjoyed the comments from the other girls almost as much as I enjoyed the story. Caleb, you and I are like twins except I luckily don't have a wife. What I do have is an insatiable desire to be with men (preferably Black men) that allow me to be totally feminine and girly. You need to share Lionel because he sounds amazing!! All my best to all my femme sisters and know there are lots of men out there that absolutely crave us.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 3 years ago

Hi Biboi54R -- I love your bio. I wish my wife's sister and all her girlfriends knew that I'm a sissy. I want them all to fuck me with their big strap-ons and then feed me their husbands' cocks.

You should write some stories. I would definitely read them.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy1

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mmmm........made me wish I hadn't purged "Chrissy's" clothes a few weeks ago.......I love dressing for sex and have been flirting with the idea of a BBC, that would fill a slot on my bucket list, or, maybe I should have said fill a SLUT!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

This story turns me on so much every time I read it. One excerpt that really hits home with me is:

I am "the girl that succumbed to a man's seduction. He let Lionel own him. He didn't object to his radical experience. He wanted more of it. He wanted to stay with Lionel and act as the female in the relationship. He had no shame in demonstrating his girly behavior."

Yes, I too want to be the "female" in a relationship with a man. Eventually I know that I will have to come out to my wife and hopefully she will accept me as the sissy faggot gay cocksucking bottom that I am. I wish I could find my Lionel and hopefully he will ask me to marry him. I want to wear a white dress down the aisle for everyone to see.

Hopefully me dream will cum true one day. Wish me luck.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOXOXOX

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous