Make Yourself at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good grief! I'm hot!" She complained.

"I've always thought so." I gave her butt a squeeze and grinned.

Jennifer turned and gave me a quick kiss. "What've you two been up to? You're both soaked."

I looked down at myself and said, "50/50 water and sweat. I poured a bottle of water over myself to cool down."

Candy was reaching into the fridge for a cold beer and said, "Yeah, me too. You guys want a cold beer?"

"Yes!" Jennifer and I both said in unison.

All three of us took our beers into the air-conditioned living room and sat on hassocks, in front of an oscillating fan.

Jennifer suddenly pulled her t-shirt off over her head revealing that she hadn't worn a bra. Her lovely, pert tits were on display. "I'm sorry, but I'm too hot."

"You certainly are." I grinned. I was already shirtless but now my shorts were getting tight.

Candy looked at the two of us and seemed to be considering removing her shirt too. "Oh, go ahead, Candy. We've all seen them before." Jennifer said.

I got up to get us some more beers from the kitchen and when I returned, I found that both girls were now topless.

Jennifer's nipples were hard and poking straight out indicating that she was either getting chilled or was quite turned on by the situation; or both. Candy leaned toward the electric fan and her nipples stiffened too. Hers weren't as prominent as Jennifer's but they were dark and no less beautiful. Her firm breasts stood almost straight out on her well muscled chest. They didn't droop hardly at all.

We became more comfortable with our semi-nudity as we sat and cooled off while we drank our beers. At one point, Candy closed her eyes, leaned back on her hands and put her head back, allowing her long hair to hang straight down to the floor without touching her muscular back. She flexed her shoulders and suddenly shivered violently as her arms became covered with tiny 'goose bumps.'

Candy opened her eyes and looked at the two of us. "I'm gonna go upstairs and take a shower."

"Need any help?" Jennifer grinned.

"Probably not." She grinned, reaching down for her t-shirt she stood and walked topless up the stairs.

A few minutes later we heard the shower running so Jennifer and I also headed upstairs to turn on the air-conditioner in our own bedroom. We both stripped out of our shorts and underwear and stood in front of the air-conditioner. I ran my hand up and down Jennifer's back. I caressed her shoulders and her back before working my way to her ass. I squeezed and stroked her plump cheeks and then reached between her legs from behind and stroked her fuzzy opening.

"You're gonna get me all worked up."

"Good, that's my plan."

"I'm all sweaty and gross."

"I don't care; as a matter of fact, I think it turns me on."

I stepped up behind her and pressed my erection between her cheeks and began to gently hump her butt. I took her by the shoulders and walked her toward the bed. I spun her around and guided her to a sitting position on the edge of our king-sized bed.

I knelt between her legs and leaned in to kissed her pussy. "I'm sweaty. You're not grossed out?"

"Oh God no. You taste wonderful." She did taste wonderful. The mix of her sweat and wet pussy was irresistible.

Jennifer flopped back on the bed and spread her legs a little wider. She placed her hand atop my head as I kissed, licked and sucked my way around her pussy. I reached up with one hand and pushed two fingers inside her while holding one butt cheek in the other hand. I ran my fingers across what I knew to be the most sensitive spot inside her while teasing her asshole with the tip of my thumb.

Concentrating more of my efforts on her clitoris I began to apply more pressure with my tongue while applying still more pressure inside her. Jennifer erupted. She moaned loudly and pulled my face hard against her crotch.

"Oh, Jesus!" Candy exclaimed.

I jerked my head up and belatedly realized that we'd neglected to close our bedroom door. Candy was standing in our doorway wrapped in a towel.

Jennifer looked up and reached out her hand toward Candy. "Come here."

Candy hesitated for a long moment, seemingly unsure what to do. Finally, she stepped across the threshold of the bedroom and approached the side of the bed. Jennifer reached out, grasped the edge of Candy's towel and pulled it.

Candy dropped the towel and stood, completely nude, at the side of the bed.

"He's really wonderful. Come here and lay down next to me."

"I should, uhm, I don't..."

"Tell me you're not horny as hell. Did you get off in the shower? Weren't you telling me how you want some real dick?"

I was still on my knees at the foot of the bed. My cock was standing straight out in front of me and dripping pre-cum onto the carpet.

"Oh shit." Candy muttered and sat down on the edge of the bed next to Jennifer.

Jennifer reached up and rubbed Candy's bare back with her open palm while I slid from between her knees and moved over in front of Candy, who was still holding her knees tightly together.

I rested a hand on Candy's knee and looked into her eyes. I winked and smiled at her and she seemed to relax a bit. She allowed me to bring my other hand up and gently spread her knees.

I leaned down and kissed each knee before kissing my way up the inner thigh of each leg. Candy leaned back on her elbows and spread her knees wider as I got closer to her crotch and brushed her damp pubic hair with my nose.

I stuck my tongue out and licked her from the crevice between her butt cheeks all the way to her clitoris. I circled her clitoris once and then planted a long, passionate kiss directly on it.

Candy squealed and dropped back on the bed next to Jennifer. I petted her from her asshole to her vagina with my fingers while I very gently touched her clitoris with the tip of my tongue and Candy began to cum.

She groaned and shuddered for a couple of minutes before her orgasm subsided. She was still trembling when she reached out for Jennifer's hand. Jennifer got up on her elbows and smiled broadly as she leaned over Candy. She began caressing Candy's belly and was soon rubbing and pinching her nipples. As I reached inside Candy with my index and middle fingers, Jennifer leaned down and started kissing and sucking on Candy's stiffened nipples.

I found the right spot inside Candy and raked my fingertips across it as I leaned in and began to suck on her protruding clitoris. Candy threw her arms around Jennifer and pulled her on top of her.

The girls were now making out while I continued to make out with Candy's pussy. I licked her from stem to stern while continuing to massage her inside and out. Before long Candy bucked and cried out. It was all I could do to keep my tongue near her clitoris while she grunted and growled her way through a very intense orgasm.

She finally calmed and fell silent. Jennifer was still laying atop Candy and said, "I told you he was wonderful, didn't I?"

Speechless, Candy just nodded.

Realizing that I now had two beautiful pussies in my face I began at Candy's ass cheeks and licked my way all the way up to Jennifer's asshole. I stood at the end of the bed and began rubbing my now painfully hard cock head against Jennifer's sopping wet pussy. I spread her cheeks with my free hand and pressed forward. With almost no resistance I slipped inside her.

"He's fucking me, Candy. Oh, his cock feels so good." Candy continued to hug and kiss Jennifer.

After just a couple of minutes I was pretty close to cumming so I pulled out of Jennifer. I continued to rub her pussy and her ass cheeks. "Oh, he pulled out. I think he's going to fuck you now."

Candy moaned loudly.

"You need a good stiff cock, don't you, Candy?" I asked.

"Oh God, yes."

I lowered my aim a bit and pressed my cock against Candy's hairy, dark opening. She grunted as I pressed forward. She was tight but so wet that I slid into her easily. I remained still for a little bit to allow her to adjust before finally pressing all the way in and back out again.

"He's inside you, isn't he?"

"Uh huh." Candy was breathless.

"Isn't his cock wonderful."

"Oh yeah."

I was rocking in and out of Candy now while holding onto Jennifer's plump backside.

"He's going to cum inside you and then he's going to go down on you again."

"Oh God, I'm cumming!" Candy moaned.

I felt the walls of her vagina massaging my cock and it was too much for me. I exploded inside her. I spasmed so many times it felt like I dumped a quart of cum inside her even though it was certainly only a few milliliters.

I rested for a moment with my cock still inside Candy while I massaged and caressed Jennifer from her lower back to her butt, down over her pussy and to her clitoris.

Both girls moaned as my cock softened and slid out of Candy's pussy.

Jennifer got off of Candy and lay beside her petting her crotch while I knelt between her legs and licked her. "He's going to clean you up now. You'll love it."

She did love it and came again after only a couple of minutes. I licked up both our juices as they ran out of her convulsing cunt and stopped only when she was completely clean.

I stood at the end of the bed between the two girls and Jennifer sat up. She pulled my softening cock into her mouth and cleaned me with her tongue. "You can taste Candy's pussy on my cock, can't you?"

"Mmmmm Hmmmm." Jennifer nodded.

Candy now sat up and watched as Jennifer finished up and hugged me around my waist.

I touched Candy on the shoulder and asked, "Are you OK?"

She turned her face up toward me and sighed, "Yeah. I'm better than OK. I'm happy and content right now. Thank you. Thank you both."

Jennifer turned to kiss Candy on the mouth, then I leaned in to kiss her too.

Jennifer scooted back onto the bed and I crawled onto the bed next to her. Candy snuggled up against me on the other side and we all fell asleep.

* * *

12