Maker Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lie down and relax. I have something serious to tell you. When my mom was in college, she got an infection that ruined her for children. She's always been guilty about it. When she got married, she talked her husband into adopting, even though he wasn't enthusiastic. Then she fell into me. One of her best students got pregnant by her boyfriend. Both of them were smart and going for a PhD. She came to Mom in tears and asked what to do. Mom told her she had a great life ahead of her that did not have room for a baby just then. Then she announced that she would like to take the child and adopt it since she couldn't have children. As soon as the adoption was final, she told the husband to get lost."

"Come here and give me an orphan kiss. I think you turned out well."

She whispered in my ear. "I had to tell you now, because when you see her tomorrow, you will see a beautiful dark Italian woman who couldn't possibly be my mother."

I whispered back, "What happens if you are wearing a ring when she sees you?"

She sat on my chest in her nakedness and chirped, "Really? My god, talk about getting serious."

I flipped her over and attacked with hands, lips, teeth and knee in crotch.

"Oh, you are so bad. I knew this wouldn't work. Go get dinner while I figure out how to handle Mom."

It was cool by the time I returned and she had fleece on. As I hugged and kissed her, I realized this was a woman who needed a man in her life but didn't know how to go about it until I turned up.

We sat on the deck in the twilight, sipping New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc and gorging on cracked crab, fresh off the boat.

"What about the dinner conversation? What about your mother?"

"In a minute. Are you coming to work with me tomorrow? Are we really going ring shopping? Are you moving in? Are you crazy enough to have dinner with Cecelia Tommasini and her adopted daughter?"

I leaned back on the sofa and said, "Those are important questions. What if I agree to any decisions you make?"

"Coward."

"I know which side my bread is buttered. You already have these figured out and are just funning me into submission."

She grabbed a blanket and crawled on top. It was almost dark and some stars were out.

"We are going to have a relationship where you don't make all the decisions?"

"It's been that way since the beginning."

She put her head down and hummed. After a couple of minutes, I got a long soft kiss.

"Ok, you will move in. You will meet my mother. We will go to work together to see what Eric and John think of our memo. I'm all confused about the ring business. Let's wait on that."

I hummed and she swatted me. "Be nice. I'm trying to be good. Are we engaged? Am I a fiancee all of a sudden?"

I closed my eyes and said, "We are whatever we say we are." She was warm and fuzzy in her fleece and I loved her.

"Let's clean up. The raccoons will be all over the deck if we leave this crab mess out."

I was in her very comfortable bed when she turned out the light and climbed in. "How could I possibly be happy about this stranger in my bed?" Her teeth were fastened to my shoulder and she was tugging at me.

"It is a very comfortable bed. How many guys have been in here?"

"What a crude, nasty question!"

"I apologize. It just popped out. It is none of my business. Will you ever forgive me?"

"I may have to beat it out of you. Why do I get such good vibes from being physical with you?"

In the morning, she said in my ear, "You are the only guy in this bed. Ever."

We hugged each other and her hand stroked me. "You know, I have a nice soft feeling that he is going to be in the bed with me, and available, and I don't have to be anxious about missing out."

"What about him? He is always worried about missing out. He sends me signals. 'Pussy alarm, pussy alarm!' "

She was standing at the edge of the bed, glaring. "This is a work day. You get that miserable cock in the shower and tell him to calm down. After meeting my mother, he may never work again!"

She drove and I sipped a second cup of coffee. I could tell she liked driving. "I'm going to tell Mom about the nude driving. It will help explain my erratic behavior."

"I better get that ring on my finger before you lose it completely."

"Are we going to wrestle everyday to work out our terrible frustrations? What kind of ring do you want?"

"Until yesterday, it never entered my mind. I couldn't get beyond the first date, much less a ring."

"What if we ask Cecelia for advice. Won't she have fun with that?"

"Kiss me, you are a genius."

In the lab, we went to work on some of our own suggestions, tweaking performance parameters. We were looking at a waveform on the scope when Eric walked up behind us.

"You didn't wait long to put him to work, Lisbeth."

Her hand squeezed my shoulder. "Yes, we came up with some ideas to try on you and John."

"That could be a million dollar memo," he said quietly. "John is coming over for lunch to talk about it. Around noon in the courtyard."

Six pages of lab notes later, we went to lunch. John was there and greeted us with a smile. "Looks like you two are doing great things already."

The four of us went through the line and found an empty table. The conversation went to the memo immediately.

Harrington said, "This is a perennial problem. It was smart of you to step back and look for a generic approach."

Eric added, "The CEO is going to want to talk about it. Limits of performance and all that. He has to track the competition and will want to know if there is a purification step out there someone else will find."

Lisbeth and I looked at each other, feeling very junior. She said, "But there is an S curve."

Eric interrupted her, "Yes, exactly right. It's a narrow line to walk among price, performance, reliability and cost. Keeps us on our toes. By the way, which of you wrote the memo?"

We simultaneously named the other. They laughed. "It's like that? In one weekend?"

She put her hand on top of mine and said to John, "Thanks for sending Brian to me. He has solved a lot of problems in a short time." She smiled at him.

I said, "I'm afraid that from here out, if you get one of us, you get the other as well. Maybe one plus one lab associate can produce more than two."

John said to Eric, "I think you have just encountered another dual employment hazard." We all laughed, and he added, "Or maybe it is a benefit. I sure wouldn't know."

Lisbeth said, "Ok, enough of that. Give us some marching orders about the options in the memo."

"Get us a set of numbers after slowing the clock by ten percent. If that works, Marketing may have a genius idea about selling the earlier rejects."

The chip was solid as a rock at the lower clock rate. We were staring at the scope when Eric came in with Colin Ferguson, the CEO, who had a copy of our memo in his hand. He was cordial in saying hello and complimented the memo. I said, "There is a month of hard work by Lisbeth in there."

She punched my arm in front of them and said, "He keeps doing that to me. In an hour on Saturday, he had the problem figured out."

Colin smiled and said, "Hey, I like the result, and I like the quick collaboration. Looks like you are carrying water for Eric and his little skunkworks."

Eric said, "If Colin asked you for a suggestion on what to do, what would you say?"

She whispered in my ear. I nodded and said, "Snap judgments can get you in a lot of trouble, but..."

She finished, "there is a materials science issue here that needs a Harrington style investigation. While that is going on, we would recommend retracing the rationale for this family of chips to see if the lower clock rate version can be identified as the standard model, with a premium version available in limited supply. That gives you a market, at least for now, for all of the output."

About an hour later, Eric walked in with Jim Reynolds, Vice President of Marketing. "Colin tells me you are full of trouble for my department."

I tossed back at him, "Actually, we are giving you, with no strings, an opportunity for a bases loaded home run chip sale. The Board is going to be very excited when those reject chips go out the door for money."

"Damn, Eric, this guy is fast. What sport gave you those shoulders?"

"Water polo. Division 1 champs two years running. What was yours?"

"Defensive end. Division 1 champs three years. With you in here, maybe I can live with Eric's incredible load on the staff allocation number."

As we walked out together, he said, "Brian, that reject problem was giving my people fits. Your cure isn't a sure thing, but I'm glad for the help. Keep it up."

"Thanks. If you are going to mention this to the troops, make sure Lisbeth gets star billing. It was her hours in the lab that got us to the bottom of the problem."

He looked across at Lisbeth, who was blushing. "Have you asked her for a date?"

"She even accepted. I don't know why."

She said, "Thank you, Jim, for the nice words. I will deal with Brian later."

In the car, she said, "I hope you know, I almost cried twice today. You have to stop being so nice to me in public."

I had her free hand, kissing the knuckles and sucking on the fingertips. "Oh god, now I'm going to get my pants all wet."

A sudden smile crossed her face. "Mom is going to take one look at me and ask if we have been to bed together."

"What are you going to say?"

She hesitated, and said, "I was thinking of a long answer, but what I am going to say is, "Yes. He is a terrific lover, you should try him out."

"Good grief. Does she have any love life these days?"

"I'm not sure. Probably not. She is hard on men. If I get her in the bed, will you do her?"

"Do we ask her about the ring before or after?"

"God, this is awful. Are we really going to do it?"

"I think margaritas on the deck are necessary. The reservation is at seven. If I tell you to take the first shower, and the two of you decide to shower together, and I come into the bedroom just as you are naked and I am hard..."

"Yes! Even if it doesn't work, I get you and she can watch. I am so horny..."

Lisbeth took my hand as we walked in. Cecelia was in the kitchen, working on munchies. The drink materials were out. They rushed into each other's arms and Mom eyeballed me over her daughter's shoulder with interest.

"He is big! Look at those shoulders." She walked toward me and I held out my arms. The clinch was great and I smiled at Lisbeth.

"I don't even know your name. Tell me."

"Brian Collingswood. It is nice to meet you."

She looked accusingly at Lisbeth. "Where did you find him? Why don't I know about him? Are you going out with him?"

I said gently, "Why don't you two go up to the deck. I will bring drinks and these nice munchies."

Lisbeth led her Mom away, the dark eyes looking back and flashing at me.

As I climbed the stairs, I heard, "He has a graduate degree, and he treats you nicely, and he is very handsome. I hope you have taken him to your bed..."

As I handed out drinks, Lisbeth gave me a you know what kind of grin and said, "Mom has it all figured out. We don't have to make up any stories."

Cecelia pointed to the spot next to her and said, "I hope you know she is a very special woman. I will beat you to a pulp if I ever hear of abuse."

She looked from me to Lisbeth, "Is he good in bed?"

She took a long sip of her drink, and said quietly, "The best."

Mom looked back at me and said, "Call me Ceci. What about her? Is she good in bed?"

I matched the response. She sagged back into the deep sofa. The dark green dress was very flattering and revealed a nice set of boobs.

I said, "Ladies get the shower first."

Another sip of drink gave me courage. After they were out, my own shower felt good, draining some of the tension from a great first day in the lab. I thought of Ceci's nice tits and got hard quickly. After giving the women another minute, I grabbed a towel and was wiping as I entered the bedroom. The two of them were naked on the edge of the bed, talking a mile a minute.

Ceci stared at me. "God, he is a hunk. And look at the equipment."

"I made him promise to do me when we got home. Is that ok? You can stay, if you want."

Lisbeth pushed her mother down and applied a hot kiss, her hand behind her motioning me forward.

I knelt down and drove my tongue straight into the well trimmed pussy.

"Oh my god! No, he can't. He is your boyfriend."

"When he first had sex with me, he said it was important to have a compatibility check. He says he is going to propose at dinner if you pass the check."

"Me!? This is terrible... "

Lisbeth cut off the complaint with another kiss, and I carefully rammed my cock into an amazingly ready and wet cunt. Prime mother in law pussy. No doubt the surprise of her life, but the Italian hips were flexing into me, accompanied by moans. "No, no no. This can't be. He is so big and feels so good. No wonder you are stuck on him. You can't get sex like this every day. OMG, I am coming."

Lisbeth pulled my hair to get some attention, and we went together like two machined pieces. She grunted loudly. "YES! I really need this. We got all sorts of compliments today for the work we did together over the weekend and he was incredibly nice to me in front of all the important people, including the CEO."

Ceci tried to say something, but Lisbeth screamed, "Now! Yes. More. Harder."

She rolled into her mother and said, "Isn't he a great lover?"

I left them and went back in the bathroom to mop up.

They weren't moving. "Go away. Give us a few minutes more."

I was on the sofa, in my boxers, when Mom dropped down next to me, her towel on the floor.

I handed her a drink, and she said, "Lisbeth sent me to keep you company while she dresses. There isn't enough room for both of us to primp."

I pulled her across my lap, gave a hot, wet kiss and molested her firm tits.

"I passed, didn't I? She says I have to be in the bed with both of you tonight. I've never had kinky sex before. Are you going to be nice and give me more of that cock?"

"If we weren't going to dinner in a few minutes, the only thing I could say to you would be, "Shut up and fuck!"

She pressed my head to her shoulder and pulled my hair. "Seduced in thirty minutes by my daughter's new man. I should be ashamed. You make me so hot. I can't believe she is willing to share."

I whispered in her ear, "She loves you a lot. I do too. Are you willing to be my mother in law?"

She pressed herself against me and her body shook. "Oh shit, you are making me cry. Yes, of course I want to be the mother in law. Will I still get bed privileges?"

Lisbeth was standing in the doorway, looking the total picture of gorgeous femininity. "Bed privileges? What are those?" Her eyes crinkled at us.

Ceci and I stood and walked toward the bedroom. The towel was in her hand and the tight ass swayed.

"Did you ask her?"

Ceci said, "Ask her what?" She plucked a pair of lacy briefs from her bag.

"We need help picking a ring."

She looked at us, a bra dangling from her fingertips. I went behind, placed the cups around her fine tits and fastened it.

"Come here. Both of you. Give me a kiss. This is the nicest moment I can remember. First, I am loved, now you are taking me into your life."

All three of us were teary while getting ready for dinner. I carefully wiped and kissed their eyes as we went out the door.

Dinner was several times a celebration. We were seated outside in the tall shadow of redwoods, which imposed their special quiet on the diners. The vintage champagne was crisp and we all drank deeply.

Lisbeth looked at Ceci. "He is strong and bold. The first night he told me I was too special to just fuck and run. The next morning, I took him to the pool and teased him. When we got back, he carried me to the bed and just jammed himself inside. Remember when you told me to find a guy who knows how to fuck? He does."

Ceci looked at me intently, her eyes sultry and inviting. "Yes, he certainly does know how to do that. Is there enough of him for two hungry women?"

I made low growling noises in my throat. They giggled as the food arrived.

"About the ring..."

Lisbeth and I looked at her.

"I was thinking that rings seem so conventional and trite these days. What if the two of you, after a few days to think about it, went and each got a special small tattoo in a place only the two of you know about?"

"Oh yow!" Lisbeth said. "I can't just throw the ring at him if I get mad?"

I blew her a kiss from across the table. She looked fiercely at the two of us. "Have you both conspired about this?"

I threw up my hands. "Brand new crazy idea to me."

Lisbeth's face softened and she blew a kiss back at me. "Ceci doesn't know about the wrestling pact. When we get home there will be further discussion, further nude discussion, about tattoos."

Ceci was laughing, but realized maybe she shouldn't be. "You wouldn't pick on your mother for an innocent suggestion?"

I pressed her hand between mine. "Ceci, my dear Italian beauty, among your many charms, innocence does not come immediately to mind."

She tried to get her hand back to hit me, but I kissed the knuckles and kept a firm grip. We were having too much fun teasing to stay for dessert. I paid the large bill and we left. I would need a paycheck soon, or perhaps a subsidy from my girlfriend. I imagined myself lying in bed with Lisbeth, begging for money, and burst out laughing.

Ceci looked at me and asked, "Does he always act like this, just laughing to himself?"

"It's usually a bad sign. Something he thinks is funny is going to happen to you or to me."

I wrapped my arms around them and walked to the car bestowing kisses as we went.

In the kitchen, I fixed decaf, while the women - I almost slipped and said my women - fixed French vanilla ice cream with strawberries and a dab of expensive chocolate sauce. It was cool enough on the deck for us to sit side by side with the blanket over our laps. I kissed cold, chocolaty lips on both sides of me. I was in a daze, trying to remember exactly how I had ended up with two beauties by my side, smiling and returning my kisses. Darkness crept over us and we snuggled down under the blanket after the dishes went on the table.

They decided to smush me around on my back so they could each have a half of my front, their legs between mine.

Ceci murmured, "Daughter, I've never had a nicer evening, with nicer family, than this. I'm thinking the prickles are going out of our relationship. Do I have that right?"

Lisbeth stood and took Ceci by the hand. They disappeared in the bedroom and returned shortly wearing two marvelous, butt hugging nighties and nothing else. My clothes were rapidly removed and the former positions were resumed, with my hands on smooth, sexy muscular skin.

"Mom, I think he has drawn the fangs out of both of us. I got such a thrill from tricking you into sex with him before dinner, but then I saw that what was going on was more than fucking. The two of you were bonding right in front of me. I watched you come for him just like I do. Would it be ok if the two of us forgot the mother-daughter thing for now and just were his girlfriends?"

Quickly, I had two sobbing women in my arms. They were kissing each other and they were kissing me. I was super hard and their fingers played, flopping him back and forth.

I kept kissing and mumbling soothing things in their ears. Everything got very quiet. I looked up at the first stars and said thank you. I closed my eyes. I had no idea how to deal with two incredible women in my life, but it didn't seem to matter.

The stars had moved when a tongue licked me and a low voice said in my ear, "We need to move to the bed."

I said nothing but kneaded the rump belonging to the voice. It wiggled. Her hand closed around me and squeezed.