Makeweight

Story Info
Favour gained via an unwitting gratuitous sacrifice.
6.3k words
3.7k
2
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 04/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers

The silence in the air was palpable.

Sergei Golgacev was late for our agreed rendezvous, although from experience that was nothing to be concerned or surprised by.

The Russian kept his own time, in spite of any predetermined plans. Such traits would normally cause problems for me, such tardiness was a sign of ill manners, a lack of discipline. The thought process that your time was more important than the time of the person waiting on you was disrespectful and showed to my mind the greatest level of ignorance.

I gave concession to Sergei Golgacev only by virtue of the ultimate gain our third meeting in so many weeks offered. Already I had conceded that despite my disdain for the Muscovite tolerating his perceived power battle was tolerable, the reward tonight would finally see me take possession of five thousand of the innocuous looking yet extremely potent little blue pills of which I had been provided an effective trial of far too many months previously.

Not that any of the pills had ultimately been wasted I consider as my mind lingers on the memory of the conquests achieved under their influence, the most satisfying of which being Hannah Walker the long-term partner of the despicable and now deceased Logan Hughes.

"Why the scowl?" the stunning brunette offered as she stepped before me, a long wide stretch of black marble bar separated the two of us as she set a fresh tumbler of whisky before me.

Laura Mancini looked stunning as ever, dressed tonight practically all in black. She had worn black now for months since the passing of her beloved father. The attire she wore tonight though bore little resemblance to the respectful solemn outfits of a daughter in mourning. A fitted blazer sat over a scarlet red satin bra, the jacket buttoned at the waist accentuating her ample olive-skinned cleavage. I could not see her lower torso from my position but had noted the short tight black skirt sat over black fishnets accompanied by black leather knee boots when she had met me at the rear door of the Dark Star night club a little under an hour earlier.

"Thinking of dog shit I once had the misfortune to step in," I offered quickly and honestly the contempt etched across my face must have been abundantly obvious for Laura to enquire, my ire was only further raised by the memory and knowledge that Laura herself had become embroiled with Hughes.

"That a metaphor?" Laura offered, and I could not work out if she was being astute or naive.

"Logan Hughes," I heard the snarl in my voice. "I believe you were aware of his...existence."

I watch the sheepish almost embarrassed look cross her features, her cheeks blush a little.

"You could say that..." Laura sets her hands firmly upon the bar to hold herself up, "...I'm guessing he wasn't too fond of me after I wrestled this a place from his grasp... somewhat brutally so if I do say so myself."

Laura's composure returned as she assertively referenced the change of ownership, which I knew was as much the responsibility of her now deceased father, Gio. Laura had always been the apple of his eye and as much as I respected Gio I always recognised Laura was therefore a weakness in his personal defence. A weakness I had no need to exploit but one to which I was sure his rivals might test.

"Retribution." I offer quickly followed by a slug of whiskey, to settle my unease at broaching the subject that I was somewhat ill at ease referencing.

"Retribution?" Laura offers a little uncertainly.

"I'm aware... that you and he..." I stammer, "...the arrogant prick... well he once gloated..."

Laura laughs, cutting through my discomfort, a throaty little laugh that belies my perception of her innocent persona.

"Oh Godfather..." she offers with a smirk that borders flirtatious following her throaty laugh, "...I'll spare you all the details of my less than memorable liaison with Logan Hughes... but let's just suggest that I was never not in control of that brief... unspectacular dalliance."

I find myself simply nodding as my eyes meet her dark eyes which narrow instantly.

"So, no need to think less off me..." Laura continues, "He wasn't even shit on the sole of my Louboutin's... even when I stepped all over him."

I grace her with a grin of genuine satisfaction, her blunt repost easing a concern that has gnawed at my conscience for months. Under the circumstance Laura has no need to lie to me and I respect her decision to not impart even the slightest of detail concerning whatever took place between the two of them.

Logan Hughes, lack of grace and decorum had manifest itself deep into my conscience on far too many matters. His memory still festered even following us death. I could not decide why. I could only now bask in the misery he must have faced in his fall from grace prior to his brutal demise. For the second time in as many minutes I consider my conquest of his long-term partner and feel the satisfaction of the memory bring a smirk to my lips, her taught body locked into the pillory at the Warehouse as I claimed her body with ease, penetrating her harshly and deeply before ejaculating into her unprotected womb. I can only but hope he knew the truth before he passed. His Hannah had been my conquest, although there was still one other connection of his whom I truly desired, the lithe little platinum blonde.

"What's with the grin?" Laura offers, snapping me from my thought process.

"Just revelling in that cunts demise," I genuinely offer in response. Earning a further devilish smirk from Laura.

"I should be grateful..." Laura offers looking beyond me into the empty venue, "...without him I wouldn't have this place."

"It's a little quiet tonight in here," I bluntly offer.

"I've only opened because a close family associate needed a meeting place for their surreptitious business dealings... I mean it's not like you haven't your own venue for such illegality."

"Sometimes neutral ground is for the best," I offer with a slightly sardonic grin. "A little over dressed aren't you... if you've nothing better to do?"

"I'm trying... unsuccessfully to keep my acerbic older brother out of this place for the same reason as I let you in," Laura offers, "...And perhaps I've my own rendezvous to attend after you've finished your business."

I decide not to press Laura on her personal affairs, I overlook her savvy, her worldliness, failing often to see the woman she has become. Cast in the shadow of a proud strong Italian family. Her previous comments on Logan Hughes enough proof on such matters. I decide therefore to change the subject matter.

"How is your Brother?... I haven't seen him since..." I stop myself not wishing to reference their Fathers funeral, sensing the underlying hurt the subject still causes. Wounds that have not fully healed.

"Marco?" Laura questions as if she has more than one male sibling, "I believe he's good... so far as I'm aware he shares nothing with me...I suspect he's running more and more drugs through the family business... which would not be approved of by our..."

I hold my tongue conscious two-fold of the Mancini family beliefs and also that I have not informed Laura of the nature of my business tonight with Sergei Golgacev.

"Oh, and he's in love... smitten some little skinny blonde with as an acerbic personality as his own... she's already moved into the home with him... little style and very little substance...goes by Ari or something equally as trashy... I'll give it three weeks."

The name pricks my sense immediately, the name matching the brutal unflattering description Laura delivers is surely too much of a coincidence.

"Typical Marco then" I offer, my pulse uncharacteristically racing wanting to pursue details of the to my mind enigmatic little platinum blonde.

Once again Logan Hughes or rather his exquisite little plaything enter my mind.

Further thoughts or discussion on the matter are instantly parked as I sense movement out of the corner of my eye. Laura's accomplice, a slender strawberry blonde introduced earlier to me as Jamie enters the main bar area dressed in a short black cocktail dress accompanied with strapless black, silver spiked heels.

"Mr Salazar..." Jamie confidently states, "...Mr Golgabev is here."

Slipping from the bar stool with a nod to Laura who instantly steps away to prepare requested refreshments in line with Sergei Golgacev's preference. I can only hope that Jamie's mispronunciation of the hulking Russians name has not soured his attitude. I want negotiations to be swift and decisive the process has taken far too long to arrive at this moment as it is. To my mind it is a simple transaction, my cash in exchange for vast supply of his little blue pills.

Even as I extend my hand with a warm smile to the bear like grip of the greying, craggy faced Russian sporting heavy five o'clock shadow, who greets me with a wide yet hideously insincere and borderline menacing grin my mind was still racing on the prospect of finally locating the delicious little blonde I have sought for so many months.

My mind lingering on her delightful little whimpers and cries of ecstasy as she was held restrained across a bed while a mechanical fuck machine mercilessly tormented and stimulated her perfect body.

"Sergei..." I sincerely offer, snapping my mind to the here and now, "...how are you?"

**********

I was not drunk but my senses were dulled.

Between the two of us the Russian and I had consumed nearly the entire contents of a litre bottle of Siberian Vodka over ice. I looked up at him through bleary eyes. He had said something to me only seconds before hand, but it had failed to register.

Only moments earlier his two associates had left us almost as quickly as they had joined us.

Leaving me with an innocuous enough looking old fashion Adidas leather sports hold-all that was full of plastic bags. Each bag containing one hundred of the little blue pills, I had not counted them all, but I trusted that there were fifty bags in total given the brief case of cash, that the largest of his cohorts had taken with him, was well out of sight.

He had counted the cash the moment Laura had set it on the table between us at my signal, not so much as a thank you had been offered in courtesy. Just a grunt and another caustic grin on a nod.

"We should celebrate our partnership properly Mister Salazar..." Sergei offered. "More vodka and perhaps those girls can come and join us."

His words register this time and I instantly believe it is a bad idea, a bad idea that I am reluctant to relay to Sergei out of respect.

Before I can even react he raises a large arm and signals over to Laura and her employee Jamie. As I look back I catch Laura's eye as she checks for affirmation, my implicit instructions had been for her to remain neutral to proceedings.

Even as I offer a look of resignation towards the two girls I hear Sergei's voice booming from behind me.

"Come girls...come join us..." his deep heavily accented bellow calls out across the empty club, it an instruction rather than an invitation "...bring more Vodka... and glasses for yourselves."

I watch as the two of them step from behind the bar, Laura follows the strawberry blonde across the room. I know Sergei's eyes fall over both their forms but my gut twists with an unspoken knowledge that it is Laura who captures his attention the most. His eyes set on her just as they had when she had brought the case of cash to the table a little over half an hour ago. Just as his attention had fallen on her during his two previous meetings with me at the club.

A sense of foreboding underlines their arrival. I have every confidence Laura could handle herself, she was no longer a naive young girl from what she had told me tonight alone. I felt a duty to her given my allegiance to the Mancini family, a need to protect her.

I minded myself to be cautious, with heavy vodka consumption already dulling my senses I decided to hold off on any continued indulgence.

As Laura and Jamie sat themselves down at the table either side of us, Laura opted to sit next to myself, and I was somewhat relieved to see Jamie sidle up to Sergei with a sincere smile as she accepted a large slug of vodka poured over a single ice cube.

"Successful transaction?" Laura innocently enough enquired as she took the heavily laden glass of Vodka in her impossibly slender hand on comparison to Sergei's large fingered hand.

"Very much so... and now we celebrate." Sergei confirmed whilst reaffirming his earlier sentiment to myself.

I had an idea how the rotund muscovite intended to celebrate the sense of unease now flooding over me as he pours further vodka into my empty tumbler.

**********

My eyes close, my head rolls back as I feel her mouth consume me, her tongue wrapping around my dick before she hollowed her cheeks once more and the suction of her lips and mouth claimed my dick firmly as her head bobbed up and down in my lap.

I could not concentrate, I could not appreciate the divinity of her oral talent as the strawberry blonde knelt between my legs her slender fingers splayed across my lap.

Stripped to black underwear Jamie offered me everything but I gained no genuine satisfaction despite being fully erect as I felt her offer up deep throat penetration of her own volition.

Slowly she raised her head, the sensation of cool air over my saliva-soaked dick brought my attention back to her as I met her eyeline.

Jamie looked up at me with a filthy grin her eyes dark pools under the influence of the two blue tablets she had willing consumed, tablets washed down with copious amounts of vodka in a short space of time.

The slender fingers of her right-hand wrap around my dick as she provided continued stimulation.

"Where would you like to finish..." she seductively whispered "...on me or in me?"

Looking down at her pale skinned slender physique every instinct would normally have been to claim her, to have long ago accepted her oral as a precursor to a brutal fuck that would utilise her and use her under the influence of the narcotics.

Even now though as I look at her the unquestionable mewls of delight distract me, I cannot ignore hearing Laura Mancini's gasps in the throes of pleasure away over my right-hand shoulder.

Jamies hand keeps working, she keeps her eyes on mine earning only the weakest of smiles in response.

"Well?" Jamie enquires further.

"You've done enough" I quietly offer as I snatch up the short black dress bunched on the bench seat next to me and throw it towards her. "Get dressed... get out of here."

Her face is shocked at my brisque rejection, her hand slipping from my dick and clutching her dishevelled dress as I stand and step over her leaving her knelt there in nothing but black lace detail underwear and a pair of black heels.

"Go!!" I snarl.

"But... but what about?" her gaze drifting beyond mine into the gloom of the partially lit nightclub where Laura's gasps and whimpers emanate from

"I'll take care of...Just fucking go!!" I offer on an even more acerbic tone as stowing my still erect dick back through my zip fly I turn and walk away from her, noting the brown hold-all still sat upon the table we had all been sat around not an hour earlier.

I hear Jamie scramble to her feet moments later. I do not look back, I walk forward into the gloom of the vast and empty club. I cannot see Laura or the heavy set Golgacev, but I follow their carnal noises. Her grasps interspersed with his guttural rasping grunts and groans, his breath sounding unhealthily laboured. Pressing on I hear Jamie's heels click clack cautiously away behind me.

My mind is blurred from too much vodka my feet stumble a little from intoxication and the darkness of the room.

Turning a corner I discover them, my blood freezing as in the gloom I focus on their entwined bodies, surreptitiously observing as Laura Mancini under no duress gives herself to Sergei Golgacev.

She faces him, she sits across his bulk as he is seated, her jacket removed I can see her red bra has been pulled down her arms and body to expose her breasts, but still sits fastened across her back. Her skirt sits bunched heavily around her waist to reveal that lace topped fishnet stockings clad her thighs until they meet the black leather knee-high boots.

Laura bucks and rolls her hips atop of Golgacev who's hands grip her waist as he pulls her down onto him, as if worried should he let go she will attempt to escape his clutches.

Only her head tilted back, and constant gasps of pleasure suggest the situation is anything otherwise.

I cannot look away, I hope I am hidden in the gloom of dark vast room as I voyeur watching young Laura accept and enjoy the attention of the repugnant heavy-set Russian. Were it not for the little blue pills dissolving in her belly I've every confidence Laura would share my sentiment.

Leaning back as his hands grip her hips tightly her back arches as her long dark hair spills towards the floor. Still her body writhes, she puts in all the effort as Golgacev revels in letting her fuck herself upon him.

As his right-hand wraps tightly around the small of her back I watch his left hand press up over her firm breasts toying with her nipples as she breathlessly gasps in increasingly audible pleasure.

"Make me cum" Golgacev encourages "Make me cum little whore."

In spite of his degradation, inspired by his request I watch as Laura's hips thrust quicker with harshness atop of him.

"That's it... that's it..." he encourages while he holds her body down onto himself.

Sweat soaks his brow I can tell even in this dim light. His chest rising and falling, he is breathlessly wheezing despite his lack of exertion as he sits there buried deep within her.

My own breath shallow and nasal the anger building within me as he abuses his power. Laura's father, Gio rarely tolerated a man setting eyes on his daughter and now here I betray my deceased friend and associate for the sake of drug deal.

I want to stop him I want to pull her from him but in my core I envy him. My rage fuelled by the prowess the young dark haired Italian offers.

The same prowess she presumably displayed for Logan Hughes. I feel my fists ball as an image runs through my own mind the thought of Laura giving herself to Hughes angered me as much as what I now surreptitiously bear witness to.

A guttural growl emanating from Golgacev's direction distracts my train of thought. His head flung back as Laura gyrates she reaches out grabbing hold of his form arm and athletically pulls herself back up to sit across his lap. She bears her weight down grinding her hips to his

"Yes..." she seductively whispers "...like this?"

"Yes" Golgacev responds through heavy breath with his head still hung back on his immense shoulders. His large hands slip up her slender back and he pulls her down on to him by her shoulders before a shudder grips his body a shudder accompanied by a throaty groan of satisfaction.

I watch on repulsed as Sergei Golgacev ejaculates into Laura Mancini

Laura sets her hands upon his chest and rests forward as she catches her own breath as their tryst comes to an unceremonious end. A satisfied groan passes her lips as she raises her body from his, her desire apparently sated by the energetic performance I have just played witness to.

I step further back away from the pair of them to avoid being seen. Stepping behind a pillar, I turn and rest my back against it hearing the unceremonious physical uncoupling that plays out a matter of metres away from where I lurk.

No words are exchanged between them, minutes later I hear the heavy footsteps that can only belong to Golgacev head in my direction.

Stepping out innocuously into his path I catch him off guard.

"Salazar" he breathlessly greets me mopping his heavily sweating brow with the back of his huge left paw.

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers
12