The Collective - A Dark Star Story

A 9-part Story Series.

Series Info
Series cover
A powerful man's envious and hate filled obsession knows no bounds.
0
98.4k
63
6
113


Started: 04/17/2023

Updated: 01/27/2024

The author is still actively writing this series.

Share this Series
Series Introduction

Suave and sophisticated Ecuadorian Hector Salazar is every bit the controlled, measured, calculating individual that his perceived rival Logan Hughes is not.

From the shadows of his exclusive Private Members Club, Warehouse 43, Salazar operates and controls the covert and highly secretive group known as 'The Collective'.

His underlying anxiety driven by the sudden emergence of Hughes and his successful Club 'The Dark Star' spur Salazar. Extending his hand and welcoming his rival into his life and business dealings alongside of ingratiating him into 'The Collective'.

Knowingly luring the unwitting Hughes with the debauched trappings of their lifestyles that are comparable.

While Salazar ruminates, fixating on one particular individual everyone close to Logan Hughes is drawn into the associated jeopardy.

Few will survive unscathed even those Logan Hughes holds nearest and dearest.

A twelve part series running alongside of the narrative detailed in existing storylines Descent, Aftermath, and Lockdown.

TABLE OF CONTENTS