Makeweight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Golgacev..." I offer curtly, still feeling the need to be civil to the underworld hierarchy he represents if nothing else, "... a satisfactory transaction?"

I stifle a grimace at both my submissive pandering in referencing the true reason of his presence at the club and also at the grin that spreads wide across his stubbled face on my enquiry.

"A pleasure doing business with you Mister Salazar" Golgacev states as I consider if the man is capable of speaking on a hushed tone.

"I had better ensure your... your friend sees her way out." I state stepping past his bulk, "Do you mind seeing yourself out?"

"Not a problem," the Russian states and I am grateful not to have to show him any further civility than is necessary.

As he steps away he pauses then looks back, "The blonde has gone I take it."

"After a satisfactory transaction" I both lie and humour him, although by the look of him Salazar will barely make it to the car waiting for him in the back alley, let alone be able to offer any attention to Jamie the barmaid were she around."

"Pity..." he chuckles darkly, "... a real shame... perhaps you avail yourself of the brunettes' talents Mr Hughes... a passionate little creature with a nice tight how do you say.... Cunt"

"Cunt" I nod agreement with him to disguise the insult I state coldly.

Golgacev does not hesitate further as he finds his way through the maze of booths heading towards the rear of the club. I briefly consider what a shit show the layout of the venue is, the design presumably another Logan Hughes failing.

Turning I approach Laura in the gloom, as she stands before me I cast my eye down her body. Her hair is dishevelled, despite having pulled her bra back up over her ample breasts the strap on her left shoulder slips down her arm as she straightens her skirt to her mid thigh, just over the lace tops of her stockings. I recall the notion she had intimated that she was due to meet someone tonight, I cannot begin to believe that anything that has befallen her subsequently would even remotely mirror the plans she had made.

"Hey," she offers absently as she steps towards me, her eyes all but filled by dark mahogany discs. The grip that the little blue tablet holds over her is undeniable even in such dim light..

"You alright?" I genuinely enquire.

A smirk plays across her face, stepping toward me she stumbles a little before reaching out and placing a hand on my chest to steady herself. The potent smell of vodka on her breath washes over me as she lays her head against my shoulder.

"Why wouldn't I be alright?" She purrs before looking up at me despite the height that her knee-high boots hold her at.

"It's just..." I falter with my words distracted by the smouldering stare casts upon me through those wide eyes.

"Just what Mister?" she speaks almost out of turn to me, uncertainly, she has no idea who I am I quickly concur.

A thought process confirmed as her hand traces down the front of my shirt before coming to rest over my crotch with her fingers delicately tracing me.

"Laura don't," I reprimand, hastily clutching her wrist and pulling her hand to her side.

Laura pouts, shaking her head gently from side to side, "You don't want to play?"

"I don't think you want to play" I retort letting my eyes fall across her body. The drugs and drink dull her senses and heighten her passions her arousal. The closest I had seen to this reaction was the talented in more ways than one female DJ from the Warehouse, Saffy. Laura's reaction seems exponentially heightened even by comparison.

Saffy had performed energetically during both submissions gained under the influence of the aphrodisiac properties of the drug, she had also suffered from the amnesiac effect, but others had not. As I look back into Laura's eyes I do not question if there is a possibility she will remember I consider more so the consequences of her recalling this evening. In light of what has played out already tonight I risk the danger to the not yet fully cemented relations with her brother, Marco, who has taken over the family empire.

As we stand there in the darkness Laura's hand wrestles in my grip, she tries unsuccessfully to pull away from my grip.

I act almost on impulse, I do not truly consider what I do.

Twisting her arm I find myself forcing Laura Mancini's right arm up her back, pirouetting her until she is pushed face first up against the pillar behind which I had hidden earlier.

A gasp passing her lips as I hold her there in a tight grip.

"A little rough" she smirks playfully looking back over her shoulder as she bites playfully at her bottom lip while she does so.

I hold here there against the pillar in silence, the sound of my own heavy breath the only noise I hear fill the air.

Without thinking my free hand reaches down hitching her tight black skirt up the backs oh her thighs revealing olive coloured skin above the line of the fishnet stockings. Pressing my body to her I release her arm as I wrestle open the belt and fly of my suit trousers, kicking apart her boot clad ankles as I do.

Laura complies, parting her legs and looking back over her shoulder as she rests her face to the pillar. Her arms reach to the sides as she braces herself, she knows what is transpiring and she does not resist as I ease the skirt past her ass onto her hips.

I am instantly hard for her as I run my dick between her parted legs, feeling the wet mess already between her legs I try not to contemplate Golgacev's deposit still seeping into her body as I press my dick between the folds of flesh between her legs. With a thrust of my hips, I enter her young body causing a sharp whimper to pass her lips. Pausing for a moment to let her feel me in her and allowing a contemplation of how she feels around me as I steadily impale her slender body.

"Fuck me..." she whispers back to me "...Use me."

Having fully penetrated her with ease I have no other plan than to use her, my hips starting to slip back and forth with slow harsh stabbing thrusts that lance up into her body raising her on to tip toes with each brutal press of my hips, Lauras body dropping back to rest on her heels momentarily before as I deliver savage thrust after thrust into her young, perfectly toned body. Harsh exhales of breath are forced from her lungs as she reaches to grip the square pillar I press her against.

I do not consider what I do, I do not care for my style, in this moment Laura is akin to any other fuck, she is a plaything, a toy, a receptacle into which I can sate my lust.

Pulling her hips back she takes a step or two and bends forward from her hips, while dragging her face down the pillar. My hands grip Laura's hips tightly as I start to rail her repeatedly, causing wanton gasps to fill the vast space of the empty club. As I fuck her perfect body I reach my right hand up, grabbing hold of long dark hair as I viciously snap her head back against her shoulders.

"Clench that tight little cunt... make me cum like you made that Russian cum."

Laura does not question but she does comply, tensing herself instantly around me as I increase the ferocity of my continued assault of her body. She gives herself to me, her senses heighten her thoughts beyond pleasuring me numbed by the combination of drink and narcotics. I take full advantage as immoral an act as it is I cannot help myself. I fuck her harder on every lingering doubt of how wrong this should feel.

Building ferocity, she braces her arms pushing back on extended arms and taking me deeper into her body as I rage fuck her.

My shirt clings to me with sweat, I overexert myself, my breath heavy as I refuse to hold back. All the while Laura clenches around me, her head snapped back by her hair as I bend her at the waist and fuck her ferociously.

In my minds eye I picture her locked into the thick wooden pillory in the Warehouse, clutching her long dark hair I am reminded once again of Logan Hughes girlfriend Hannah and her perfect submission under the influence of the same drug that courses through Lauras bloodstream.

My fantasies betray me as I fuck Laura unabated I feel my release build, far too prematurely, far too soon to fully have even begun to fully appreciate her. I hold off as best I can as my crotch slaps against her exposed buttocks.

As Laura Mancini whimpers breathlessly in my grip I press my hips forward accompanied by a heavy groan escaping from the back of my throat as I fill her unprotected cunt with a heavy deposit of thick ejaculate that sprays deep into her. Laura groans in appreciation of the wet warnth of the deposit I impregnate her with.

Releasing her hair immediately, her head hangs low as she holds herself up with splayed fingers gripping the pillar she is breathless, she is left speechless.

As I hold myself deep inside her I appreciate what I have done, how I have used her unwittingly and unwilling, how I have betrayed her, her family and her Father. Guilt come ctashing down upon me as I regain my laboured breath.

Laura does not move, holding herself braced while breathing heavily herself. I dread her turning to me and recognising myself as I stand over her in the post coital blur of emotions

Regret twists like a knife in my stomach as the overriding emotion.

"I'm sorry" I state quietly.

Unsure who it is I apologise to.

**********

Easing the door handle down I enter the vast space of the master bedroom sat within the confines of the top floor of the converted Warehouse. Laura Mancini stirs immediately in the darkened room as she sits up from under the black covers that she hastily pulls across her still seemingly fully clothed body.

Through bleary hideously blood shot eyes she looks up at me squinting as my form silhouettes against the brightness of the hallway behind me.

Regret washes over me instantly, stirring immediate nausea in my gut.

"Good...good morning," she weakly offers on a dry throat.

"Morning... well afternoon technically," I rather subduedly replied expecting her hideous realisation at what had played out between us to come spilling forth on either shame or anger.

A silence hangs between us, an unnatural silence that chills me given the usual reposts that normally come naturally between us given the years I have known Laura and her family.

"I've... I've no recollection... of... what... what even happened last night?" Laura hesitantly states as she falls back against the plush black pillow beneath her, her eyes falling closed as she faces the high ceiling above her.

"Let's just say I don't think you can match a Russian Gangster shot for shot with Vodka" I proffered, still poised for her memory to trigger but steadily relaxing on each passing second.

"Perhaps mixing vodka with the ecstasy pills your Russian comrade fed us was my downfall..." Laura offered after a pause of reflection, "...that's about the last thing I recall."

My guilt mixes with relief in the seeming confirmation that Laura like others before reacted to the blue pills on a physical level but her enhanced libido and sexual prowess was at the cost to her of any recollection or memory of what she had experienced under the influence of the narcotic.

The drug which I now held undoubtedly the City's largest supply of.

There would be more victims than young Laura Mancini I considered as my mind dwelt on her impressive if salubrious sexual performance for both Golgacev and myself in the darkness of the night club that she owned. Imitations of the pills were sure to flood the marketplace but the purity of the tablets I possessed would make them desirable for those who could afford them and those who appreciated the enhanced benefits of consumption of the purest form of the drug available.?

The warehouse would be my only outlet for the drugs that would provide a revenue stream as well as a benefit for the regular tributes who performed wittingly or unwittingly at the hands of The Collective

For a brief dark second, I imagine how members of The Collective would appreciate the slender olive-skinned Italian lay in my bed.

"Thank you for bringing me home safely" Laura offered.

"You're at the Warehouse" I confirmed in case of any ambiguity.

"You know what I meant..." Laura weakly offered. "Thank you for taking care of me."

"Rest up..." I replied, noy keen to dwell "...I'll take you to your apartment later."

"You mean you'll get one of your drivers to take me," Laura smirked sitting up in the bed again, whilst ensuring the black satin sheets modestly covered her chest.

Theres is no need for such modesty given how every time I look into her dark eyes I recall every inch of her toned olive body, visualising how she had stood bent double before me and held firm while taking me deep in to her unprotected body only hours earlier. The prospect of impregnation by myself or Golgacev was not worth dwelling on, a warning that was impossible to make.

"I'm a busy man" I offer backing away, "Freshen up if you wish... there's fresh towels in the en-suite."

Pointing to the closed door in the corner of the room as turn and head for the main doors checking that the electronic locks to the other rooms of the vast bedroom are set and locked as I leave the master bedroom.

Entering the hallway, I am startled to be greeted by my right-hand man Artero Calcedo

"Fuck me Artero are you out to give me a heart attack."

His smirk is devilish, "Too many drugs and all the fucking you do will kill you before I do Hector."

I allow his humour, there are very few who could talk to me in such a manner.

"Still chasing blondes for me Artero" I enquire walking along the hallway towards my office. "Because I believe I've located what you could not... apparently Mr Hughes little platinum blonde is now hooked up with a certain Marco Mancini."

I see the raised eyebrow before he speaks. "That makes acquiring her a little tricky does it not?"

"Oh, I don't know..." I offer typing the four-digit code into the keypad as the office door swings automatically open on unlocking. "...The Mancini name isn't what it was under Gio as you well know."

As the two of us step into the office the hold-all containing the supply of blue pills sits across the mahogany desk in the middle of the room.

"Distribute a supply of these around the club to the hostesses... two hundred a pill... we'll increase the value once they prove popular.... Put the rest in the master safe."

I watch as Artero reaches into the hold-all and plucks a transparent plastic bag full of the little blue pills before offering, "The chaos these will cause."

"Absolutely..." I concur with a sardonic grin "...Was there something you wanted?"

"As it happens yes..." lifting the hold-all and setting it on the floor he sits in the left-hand side of two chairs that face me, plucking his phone from his pocket back pocket as he does before scrolling through screens. "...a different blonde for you."

I take a seat looking up at him.

"There's a lot of chatter at street level, gutter stuff really but of an emerging party culture... drink... drugs... teenage debauchery mainly located around at an abandoned Mills out at Stirchley" Arturo offers, "Thought it might be worth exploring and a potential recruiting ground for the plethora of young girls you have passing through this place."

"Noted," I offer without thanking him for his diligence, "What's that to do with a blonde?"

"Well...I thought she'd appeal to your baser instincts if nothing else." Artero offers with a smile while sliding his phone across the desk. The screen displays a photo taken from a distance of a pretty enough looking blonde dressed in a tight-fitting black leather dress and calf length high heeled boots.

"Could be of interest" I offer raising a brow. "Who is she?"

"She organises these events" Hector stated taking back his phone as he speaks "Alongside some character that no one seems to know anything much about.... Calls himself The Wolf."

"What's her name.... this Party Girl?" I offer caring little for likely semi-ironic pseudonym of tech savvy student and access to a family inheritance to fund extravagant events with.

"Chloe Macready," Arturo states.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Rent Agreement Ch. 01 Young couple strikes devious deal with cocky roommate.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Boyfriend Betrayal A cowardly boyfriend gives up his girlfriend to a rapist.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Just Let It Happen A late-night visit to the gym leads to trouble...in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Time-Stop Pen: Math Class Jake gets a family heirloom, and tries it out during Math.in NonConsent/Reluctance
When The Tables Turn A teacher loses control.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories