Making a Cuckold of my Ex's Husband

Story Info
I blackmail and fuck my baby momma in front of her new hubby.
4.6k words
4.54
102.1k
132

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction and is in no way meant to represent real people or events. It is completely written and owned by me, OfStarsAndDreams.

>>>> My erotic stories are generally written on behalf of others and do not necessarily reflect my own interests, fetishes, or personal history. <<<<

M/f, m. All actions M/f with m present unless stated otherwise. Blackmail, cuckold, non-consensual, interracial, virginity (mentioned/offscreen), pregnancy/birth/child-rearing (mentioned, off-screen), big cock (M), BBC, oral sex, swallowing, deep throat, PiV sex, raw sex, creampie/internal cumshot, cum play, racial slur usage (one instance, non sexual), threats of violence, rough sex, kissing (f/m), pet names, dirty talk, derogatory terms, gagging, fondling, attempted impregnation, cervix pounding, mindbreak (very mild), free use

Let's begin!

--------

Of course the little slut had been surprised to me see me showing up on her doorstep.

She'd done a lot to try to hide from her past, now out here acting all high and mighty while living in suburbia - white picket fence and American flag, Trump sticker on their idiot gas guzzling pickup truck - playing the part of the prim and proper wife. Acting like her "rebellious" years fresh out of high school never existed - like she hadn't offered up her tight virgin hole to my massive cock, that I hadn't tore up that pussy, plowed her until she was gaping wide, dripping with my load. What a joke.

"Why are you here?" Tammy asked, trying her best to sound outraged, but I could hear the softest tremble in her voice. She was afraid of me, to some degree. Of what I could easily do to her, if I wanted. There was nothing her pathetic fraud of a husband could do to stop me if I got the notion, and she knew.

"Are you serious? You disappeared, Tammy, you dumped a baby on me and ran off so you could go play house with this fuckhead over here." Her husband - some schmuck named Jeff or John or something - fumed at the insult but wasn't about to step up to me. "I had to raise that kid on my own, with my own money. And I've not seen a lick of you since. I wouldn't have found you at all if I hadn't been tipped off."

"Look, I'm sorry. I freaked out, okay? I was young, I didn't know how to handle it. I'll... I'll pay you back the money, okay? We can work something out." She sounded desperate. I can't deny it made me a bit happy to hear.

"I don't need your fucking money, Tammy," I said, shaking my head. I wandered into their kitchen, popping open the cupboards as Tammy and her husband sat glued to the couch. If they were going to act like I was some sort of junkyard dog raring to rip them apart I might as well act the part, right? I found a can of beer in the fridge and popped it open, taking a slow drink. "Though I bet there are a lot of people you really don't want finding out about your little secret. How do you think your parents would feel if they found out you had a black man's baby?" I took another swig, relishing the look of Tammy's lily white face growing even whiter. "I bet they'd probably disown you."

"Please don't," Tammy started pleading, voice quivering.

"You can't come into my house and just start slinging threats like that," Joel snapped. That was his name. Joel.

"I don't make threats," I answered with a shrug. "But hey, if you want to go down that road we can go get a test done. I can take little Tammy here to court over failure to provide child support or whatever legalese I need to come up with. Even if I lose the case everyone will know exactly how much of a fucking whore she is."

"How dare you!" Joel shouted, almost standing, but Tammy pulled him back down.

"Please Joel. It's no use. I don't want you getting hurt."

"That's right," I laughed. "Don't want the little man getting hurt, do we?"

"What do you want from us?" Tammy answered, dejected, her eyes falling to her lap, barely even able to look at me.

"What's done is done," I answered, walking back over and standing firmly in front of them. "There's nothing you can do to change the past. But I'm also not exactly fucking happy with how things went down, either. So I had this thought, you know, maybe I should see what's so good about this place that you up and left me for it. Maybe stay awhile and," I reached out to stroke Tammy's cheek, feeling the softness of her skin, running my finger over her mouth, "little Tammy here and I can catch up on some missed time, how about that?"

"Don't touch her, you n--!" Joel snapped, and reached up to grab my wrist. It was easy enough to hold my arm in place as he pulled in vain against it.

I chuckled at the meager display. "You know I wasn't going to just rush in, but I think I changed my mind. Someone really needs a lesson in how things are going to work." My hand slipped down to my belt, quickly freeing my cock while my other hand continued to stroke Tammy's hair and face. "I hope you're still as good as I remember," I said, hand tightening in her hair as I pulled my leg up onto the couch, bringing my crotch in towards Tammy's face.

Joel was stunned at the sudden turn of events. He started to move, to bolt from the couch, and I tightened my grip enough to make Tammy squeal. "Don't you move, hubby. You try anything and it won't be pretty for her, and it will be a hell of a lot worse for you. You just sit tight and watch Daddy work, alright?"

I pushed my cock up against Tammy's lips, sliding them over her as she held her mouth firmly shut against me, wide eyed and panicked. "Come on, Tammy, you used to be such a little slut. You know you love it. Open up for Daddy. The sooner you do the sooner it will be over, cause I'm not leaving this spot until you suck me off. Her eyes glistened wetly as I slowly worked her mouth open with the head of my cock, pushing my way between her lips.

As I sank my cock deeper into her I could feel her tongue instinctively flick against it, her throat reflexively sucking down. She most have noticed to, since she blushed, her eyes falling to the floor. "That's a good girl," I told her, my cock growing harder and harder as I pulled it in and out of her, filling her mouth more and more with each motion. "There you go, bob that little head of yours, just like you used to. Such a little cock slut."

By now my cock was pushing full mast. I placed my hands on the back of her head and slowly pushed, forcing myself deeper and deeper into her throat. She struggled, hands clamping onto my wrists, as my thick cock pushed all the way into her and her lips met my hips, balls deep in her mouth. I could feel her throat clamping shut around me as she briefly gagged, but I didn't let it stop me. I started to ride that slut's mouth, pushing my cock in full with each thrust. "Oh yeah Tammy, see, you still got it. You used to love going down on me, couldn't get enough of it."

"This... this isn't real," mumbled Joel as I buried myself into his wife again and again, "you don't even..." he stammered. I almost felt sorry for the guy - obviously someone hadn't been getting their fair share out of this marriage - then I remembered what he'd called me.

I could feel Tammy's resistance wavering. Her tongue was becoming more active, licking and lapping at the underside of my cock, her attentions becoming more eager. "Yeah, you like that, don't you, my little slut? You like sucking Daddy's cock?" Normally I wouldn't have bothered with the porno dialog but frankly I was getting a kick out of sticking it to that pathetic racist asshole husband of hers. The look of horror on his face was priceless.

"You like it, don't you? Nod your head for me, tell me you like it," I demanded, hand gripping her hair again, the pressure building inside me. Tammy hesitated, then reluctantly she nodded her head. I slammed my hips into her one more time as a surge of pleasure came over me in a wave, shooting my massive load directly into her throat. I pulled out, still coming, spilling my cum out over her mouth, face and chest as she sputtered and coughed.

I didn't even hesitate. Before she had a chance to really digest what had happened to her I started undoing her blouse, pulling out her full tits, squeezing them and rubbing my hands over her body, rubbing my cum against her skin.

I feel like Joel was seriously about to cry.

"Glad to see you haven't let yourself go," I said with a chuckle. "Now let's see what else you got for Daddy." With that I flipped her over, pressing her bare cum-covered breasts directly onto Joel. "Hold onto that would you?" I asked him.

"No, no, this can't be happening, I won't allow you to do this," Joel protested, while simultaneously doing... absolutely nothing to stop me.

I didn't answer. Instead I lifted up Tammy's dress to reveal her plain, unadorned nude panties. "How boring. We'll have to buy you something much sexier for my stay here." I gave her ass a little slap, causing her to cry out. I grabbed my cock and gave it a few quick jerks, building it back up to speed again. I've never struggled to go multiple times in a row, and now was certainly not the exception.

I slid my free hand over her ass, using the weight of my body to hold her, and Joel below her, in place. I could feel the soft creamy smoothness, and I slowly ran my fingers under her panties, pulling them down to reveal her neat pink pussy. I yanked them down the rest of the way, causing Tammy to startle and gasp.

"Please... there has to be some other way, I don't... I can't..." she breathed.

"Nah," I answered easily, and slid my fingers along her slit. I could feel her wetness. The slut was more than ready for me. I pushed the head of my cock against the entrance to her hole, causing her to jerk away.

"No! You can't!" she cried out. "Joel and I have been trying to have a baby for years now. I'm... I'm not on birth control. Please don't. Please."

"You had no problem with going raw when you fucked me before. Or with getting knocked up. I actually think the idea turned you on. You used to go crazy when I shot my load inside you. Such a total slut. No way am I wrapping it now."

"No, please!" Tammy begged again, but I didn't listen. I pushed the head of my cock deeper into her. It took some effort, Tammy being a small girl and my cock being as massive as it is. I could feel her insides stretching tight around me with each further inch I claimed, rocking myself in and out of her body, digging deeper with each thrust. I was still only about halfway in by the time I hit her cervix, my head pushing directly up against her wall. I grabbed a hold of her hips and pushed it in as far as I could, stretching out the muscles inside her, before accepting I'd reached the end of the road. I stopped there for a moment, and I could hear Tommy panting and apologizing to Joel.

"There, there, my little slut," I said amiably, "He still loves you. Here, hubby, give your wife a nice kiss, why don't you?"

Joel balked, wanting to pull away. But something about Tammy's face must have stirred him, and he kissed her, briefly, barely a peck.

"Come on, you can do better than that. Open your mouth, kiss your god damn wife." My last words almost came out as a shout and Joel jolted. There was no love or pleasure on his wife when he leaned into Tammy, kissing her with obvious mental effort, tongue against the tongue that moments ago had been coated with my hot cum.

So of course I started fucking her as he kissed her, rocking my body hard into her pussy, forcing her face against his with the motions of my body. "Look at you go!" I said, "Kissing your wife as she's getting fucked by another guy! And certainly getting fucked a lot better than you've been giving it to her."

Joel pulled away, his face burning with shame. Unable to move away all he could do was twist his head and refuse to look. Some stubborn and useless form of resistance.

"Did I say you could stop?" I asked, forcefully grabbing his head and pushing it back towards Tammy. Even though I'd let go of Tammy's hips she made no attempt to flee or pull away from the cock railing her from behind. No surprise, really. Despite the way she acting, playing the role of the little prude princess, her pussy was absolutely soaked. It was dripping down her legs as my thick cock forced the juices out of her, her lips gripping onto me as I slid out of her.

Joel didn't return to kissing Tammy but I didn't really care. Her face and chest were pressed up against him and I could feel the muscles inside her contracting, her legs twitching. Surely Joel would be feeling it to, no matter how much she tried to hide it. It must have been a long time since she had an orgasm considering how close she already was to reaching it.

I increased my pace, thrusting into her with a renewed vigor, slamming my cock as deep and hard as I could. I heard a moan slip from her lips before she managed to catch it and cut it off. "That's it, my little girl, come for Daddy. You know you want to. Come for Daddy's hard cock."

And with that she exploded, her insides gripping down tight around me like a vice, pulses sliding through her body as she orgasmed in continual waves, edged out again and again by my cock ramming into her pussy. She couldn't control her voice anymore, moaning and panting into Joel, back arching up to meet my thrusts, pussy quaking and quivering.

"Get ready," I panted, feeling my own release building close, "I'm going to come inside you. I'm going to fill you up with my cum. Are you ready?"

Tammy nodded, gasping, much to Joel's shock and horror. She then backpedaled, saying, "No, no, you can't come inside me! Stop! Please, pull out! Pull out!"

But it was much too late for that - not that I had any intention of doing anything but filling up this little slut to the brim to begin with. A wave of hot pleasure poured through me as I came, my cock throbbing as it shot deep inside her again and again and again, my head pressed directly up to her womb as I did. I could feel her responding, sent into another wave of orgasms. It seemed to last an eternity before finally slowing to a still.

"Ah man, that was a lot," I breathed, pulling my softening cock out of her hole, still left wide open from how much I'd stretched it out. I could see it still twitching, reflexively winking as her muscles clenched. "Maybe I actually did knock you up," I added with a laugh. "Though don't you dare dump another baby on me. You're keeping this one yourself."

Joel watched numbly as his wife extracted herself from under me and from on top of him. My cum dripped down her legs as she stood up, falling to the carpet below. She bit her lip and quickly made her exit to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

Joel glared at me. "Alright. You had your fun. Now get the fuck out of here," he hissed, pointing his finger toward the door.

"Actually I think I'll stay for dinner," I said, as if this was the most normal exchange in the world.

The funny thing was, in the end Joel couldn't do anything about it. He tried to talk to Tammy, pulling her aside. I could hear the heated tone, see him waving his arms emphatically. Could hear her emotional, teary eyed responses. But in the end it didn't matter. There was nothing that they could do, not without Tammy's dignity being in jeopardy.

Which is why I ended up eating dinner at their table, Joel glaring at me, fuming. Some sort of tuna casserole. Honestly it wasn't great. Joel started getting mouthy with me, throwing some fit, so in response I got up, lifted Tammy up onto the kitchen table, plates all still laid out, planting her ass right next to her bland casserole, and cut her out of that cute sundress of hers with a kitchen knife. Her bra and panties came next, leaving her completely naked. And of course then I had my way with her again. She didn't even put up a fight. Each thrust of my cock made the platterware clank. One of the glasses fell to the floor, shattering in a spray of wine.

I think it really started to sink in for Joel, watching me fuck his whore of a wife at the dinner table, just what situation he was in. How little choice he had in the matter, and how much worse things would continue to get if he tried to fight it. There wasn't any use. Tammy was more than willing to be my little slut hole in order to keep her secret, and Joel wasn't going to change her mind.

I pulled out as I came this time, coming inside her but also all over her bare skin, the dinner table, and the damn casserole. She lay naked like that for some time, catching her breath, before sheepishly going to take a shower, still glistening with cum as she made her walk of shame.

Joel's face was drawn and hard. Haunted. He didn't say anything.

There was nothing to say.

I watched a movie that evening, with them on the couch. Tammy slowly sucked me off the whole time while I fondled her tits. I like to think it was a good bonding moment for us. She swallowed my whole load without missing a drop.

Joel of course threw a fit when I told him I was sleeping in their bed of course. But seriously, where else was I supposed to sleep? To hell if I'd be sleeping on the couch. He got even more pissed when he was informed that Tammy would be sleeping there with me and, in some ridiculous, defiant, and utterly idiotic gesture, insisted he share the bed as well since it was his bed and his wife and he wouldn't be kicked out and yada yada. Whatever.

I think some part of him was still convinced he could do something to protect her, as if his presence would have any effect on what would happen. Or maybe some part of him was just too afraid of not knowing what was being done to his wife, so that he needed to witness it with his own two eyes.

Or maybe he just secretly liked it. Who fucking knows.

In any case, I'm sure he regretted his decision when I climbed into bed and unceremoniously lifted Tammy's night gown up off of her, pulled her legs up over my shoulders, and forced my way inside of her in whole full thrust. I swear I saw her eyes roll back in her head as I took her all in one go like that. I know it had been a long time since she got fucked like that, but I just couldn't stop myself from jackhammering that sweet little pussy of hers. Besides, I'd already broken her in some earlier, hadn't I? Surely she'd be up for some real fun now.

Her whole body was lifting upwards with each thrust, my cock sliding deep against the inside walls of her pussy, stimulating her clit from the inside. It was driving her wild and it barely took any time at all before she was coming to the feeling of my cock pounding away inside her, each movement pushing up against her most sensitive spots, a constant barrage of motion and pressure. She kept coming, and coming her voice growing louder and less controlled with each moment, devolving into pants and, in no time at all, low moans and a series of emphatic cries of "oh fuck" and "oh yes!"

Still it took me by surprise when those unconsidered words evolved into her moaning not 'fuck' or 'god' but rather my name, murmuring in her ecstasy, "Oh King, oh King," over and over, panting like a bitch in heat as I railed her, husband still just laying there beside her. I could see him staring straight ahead, eyes fixed on the ceiling, trying not to listen. But I know he heard it, his wife moaning out the name of some other man, some stranger in his home. How could he not? She was certainly saying it loud enough.

I wondered if she'd ever called out his name like that. Or at all.

"That's right, my little fuckhole," I told her, "say Daddy's name just like that."

She had the wherewithal to at least look ashamed over herself, moving her head to the side to look at her husband. But a few hard thrusts and my hand grabbing at her pussy quickly got her attention again. "Say it," I said, more firmly. "Say my name."

"King," she said, more softly than before, her face burning red.

12