Making a Cuckold of my Ex's Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say the name of the man who's fucking you senseless."

"King," she breathed heavily, almost nervously, her eyes glancing back to Joel.

"Say the name of your Daddy," I demanded, almost perversely.

"King," she said, dissolving into a moan, hips bucking up against me, unable to keep herself from meeting my motions any longer.

I could feel my own orgasm building as I continued to grind my cock into her. I leaned in closer, pushing her almost into a ball, knees touching her chest, pussy raised up into the air like an offering to my cock. "From now on this pussy is mine," I informed her. "And I'm going to fill up that pussy with cum until you feel like you're going to burst. I'm going to keep fucking you raw, fuck you until you can't even move, and I'll keep coming in you, filling you up with my hot loads one after the other. I'll breed you like the little whore you are, put another baby inside you before your husband ever gets a chance to. Maybe then we might be even. So you best work hard on getting knocked up, huh?"

Tammy gasped, nodding vaguely, her face a strange mix of distress and intense pleasure.

"Now ask me to come inside you."

"C... come inside me?" she managed to squeak out.

"Oh come on, where's the little cock slut I used to fuck. You can do better than that. Beg me to come inside you. Beg me to shoot my cum into your unprotected pussy."

"Pl... please. Please come... come inside me!" She said, her voice rising in the end as if she were running a marathon.

"Again!"

"Please come inside me!"

"Again!" I demanded again, my pace increasing in fervor, her pussy juices so thick they were dripping down between my own thighs.

"Please come inside me! Please come inside me Daddy!" Tammy cried out, then gasped when she realized what she said - but it was rapidly taken over by the throbbing release of my cock and then her own immediate responding orgasm. I pushed down onto her hard, pressing my body weight into her, my legs nearly pushing Joel off the bed, all of the force in shooting out into her tight pussy, her muscles squeezing tight around, milking ever last drop of juice out of me.

"You're such a good little slut," I said, pulling my cock out of her and bringing it to her lips. She opened her mouth before she had a chance to consider otherwise, an automatic reaction driven by a nature she'd long sought to bury. I pushed it into her and she set to work cleaning me off, lapping off the traces of my cum and her own slickness like she were licking a tootsie roll pop.

When I was finally satisfied I pulled out and went straight to sleep. I wasn't worried about Joel or what he might do. I'd seen the look in his eyes, when Tammy was cleaning me off. I'd get no more objections from him. He'd convinced himself that since there was an endpoint - Tammy getting pregnant - he could just wait it out, that eventually it would be all over.

Well, things don't always work out how people want them to, do they?

Honestly he really shouldn't have been such a little bitch.

In the morning I woke up to Tammy's lips wrapping around my morning wood. A pleasant surprise to be sure. I started to question her, but she held up her fingers to her lips. "I don't want to wake him," she whispered. "I figured it would be better to get this out of the way before he woke up, so it wouldn't bother him as much. I know how you like to get off first thing in the morning."

I didn't argue - why the fuck would I say no to morning head? But as her tongue made eager traces over the bottom and head of my cock, I knew the real truth of the matter. Tammy had remembered what it was she'd been missing out on for all these years and now was making up a shoddy excuse so that she could feel like guilty about eagerly sucking off my massive cock as soon as she was able to.

Of course, obliging as I am, I decided to do her a favor. After she finished me off, swallowing everything down like a pro, I slipped out of the bedroom with her and brought her back into the living room. She knew what was going on before I even suggested it, kneeling on the couch, legs spread, leaning her head down into the cushions and putting her ass in the air for me.

Her pussy was already dripping wet.

I took my time, slowly teasing her with the tip before slowly inserting my cock, inch by inch, into her eager pussy. Tammy moaned and tried to lean back into it, desperate and hungry for more, though I held her firmly in place.

"Fuck me, Daddy," she begged, her voice quivering and pleading. "I can barely stand it. Fill me up real good. Put another baby in me. Quickly, before Joel wakes up."

But I had no intention of being quick.

In fact, I now was quite certain that I was going to do everything I could to make this bitch scream as loudly as possible so that there was no way in hell Joel wouldn't know exactly what I was doing to his wife.

"I think I'm going to have a fantastic time staying with you two," I said, and promptly began fucking the shit out of the cock hungry little slut.

12