All Comments on 'Making a Cuckold of my Ex's Husband'

by OfStarsAndDreams

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it, it’s what I fantasize about happening to me and my beautiful Asian wife. I’ve always wished but been afraid of a black man who would be in a position to own her. Him manipulating her, pulling her in deeper and deeper before I’m aware of what’s happening and by that time it’s to late. I can’t beat him in a fight, I could kill him but then I go to jail and lose her so really my choice is leave my marriage or accept him controlling both of us.

I love how within 3 days he takes her back as she remembers being his slut. The angst and helplessness as he has her at his mercy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the situation. Her husband has NO hope of stopping her ex from doing whatever he wants to her anytime he wants to. He needs to understand that he can bring friends over and have her take care of them also. She’s hooked and wants to serve him. She tried to get away and realizes now she never will, she like that big black cock to much and she a brood mare now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great concept and good execution, but personally I would like a little more detail. What exactly do King, Tammy and Joel look like, for example? How old are they? Etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sequel, sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the situation and the story. It was great how King somehow found her and reignited her desire for him. That she always wanted him and cannot suppress her desired was so hot. Her husband was just an employee standing for her. How King gradually made her call her Daddy and completely break her was fantastic! So HOT!!! More please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes we white males fantasize about Black Men dominating us and taking our women.

I do hope that there's a part two with plenty of humiliation and masturbation for whitey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope the racist husband suffers terribly in part 2!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I didn't mind it and I'm also looking forward to a part two where the cuck gets all stiff penis.

One thing though what is King doing with their kid. Is it alone in his house?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoy stories of Black Men dominating whites. I like how King already gave her one mixed race kid. No doubt he ruined her formerly tight body as well. White husband got his leftovers!!! I hope there is a sequel and King plants another black kid deep inside her willing white belly. Love to hear details of her swelling up with King’s Black Seed growing inside her while her pathetic white husbands beats off to her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can’t wait for the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would have shot him in the head as soon as he entered uninvited.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@Ananymous below - yeah, sure you would. Poser keyboard wanna be tough guy. King would have his way with your wife while you watch - and you would like it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoy reading about Superior Black Men pounding white women and crushing the white man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written and entertaining. I am so glad King found little self serving Snow White and is now giving her and her racist wimp husband what they deserve. She has always wanted BBC and seriously needs another black baby planted inside her by King. Looking forward to her white belling getting stretched again by a beautiful Black baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the story. Hate to tell all the little sickie white boys that white white and daughters have all either had BBC already or secretly LUST to have it. Only a matter of time until they all get it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can’t wait for the wimp white husband see’s his whore white wife get knocked up by her BBC boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story. BBC owns that white pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a trashy no talent story by a feeble minded author.

Lol, a case of trash writing trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sweet story! BBC King owns that white whore. As it should be!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a remarkably stupid story that could not possibly have ever happened. The author must have been dropped on his head as a child!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

YUM!!! I would love to meet King. Every white wife dreams of doing this to her husband!!!

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanover 1 year ago

Where is the sequel? You need to continue this story with the beautiful white wife's belly swelling up huge with her BBC bulls baby. Hubby can try to keep his wife from getting knocked up again by cleaning up her cream pied pussy every day but it's useless. Five stars for part one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's a fictional story . Get over it. If ya don't like it don't read it. Losers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's sad that you're too fucking stupid to put your racist bullshit in the Interracial category, but expecting any intelligence from a racist is an exercise in frustration...

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Ashamed to say this turns me on…

doorknob22doorknob22about 1 year ago

Amazing amazing amazing. Awesome story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic!!!! To the haters, if you don’t like it don’t read it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yummy!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Tammy needs to feel that King’s Black Meat deep inside her!! King needs to pump hot cum knock deep into her and knock her conceited ass up again!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is what happens when a racist learns to to write, or more accurately scribbles with his box of crayons.

dyetieddyetied7 months ago

Glorious writing. Enjoyed the unusual approach. Usually either the cuckold or the wife narrates. Makes a nice change.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOfStarsAndDreams@OfStarsAndDreams
Nice to meet you all <3 Writer, photographer, and artist. I make fetish content mostly on commission since I do have other non-sexy stuff in my life, but have been considering setting up a Patreon so I can be more flexible with the topics I'm writing on.