All Comments on 'Making a Deal Ch. 01'

by EightyThousandEightyFive

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty damgood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How stupid and naive can one be?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a 5 Squared.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Alright, enjoyed the last series by the author. It had a psyche-out where it seemed that he would be a mega-cuck so with that in mind I'm going to hold off getting too worked up until the end.

The dude is dumb for agreeing to it but it's nice to see she cucked herself right off the bat from the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars. Can’t wait for the next chapter

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years ago

Misha ws less than honest about seeing the neighbors.. For all her plans she forgot about that. Will look forward to the fallout now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hard to decide what to make of this story. On the one hand it’s very well told. But on the other the story told is utterly unbelievable. How would Michele think that her surprise birthday gift is a good idea? How would she not notice that her marriage is falling apart?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why does Katja get a free pass. She was a big part of the initial seduction of Michelle

woodwardwoodwardabout 2 years ago

Interesting story. When I started to read it I almost stopped but wanted to see where you were going with it.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

The first three pages were a nauseating cuck fest, but that ending more than made up for it.

I'll be interested to see where you go with a second chapter, because that marriage has been burned to the ground.

It was kind of Michelle to set Ed up with a fertile goddess to replace her deluded barren ass. Katja will be a far better wife than "Misha" ever was and can actually give him a family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Confused. Kat helped her cheat and ed was ok with that? This is one of the stories where Michelle is so dumb it is nor believable

njlaurennjlaurenabout 2 years ago

I don't understand why this is chapter 1, doesn't seem to need a chapter 2. Is the author going to find a way to bring Ed back to Michelle? Kat is a bit of a piece of shit too, did she even tell Ed how the three of them had had sex long before the deal? And why Ed didn't just walk away I don't know, that was pretty pathetic too.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 2 years ago

1* ALWAYS a 1* for a cuck story. No husband in the world (except a cuck) would let his wife cheat on him knowingly.

TotosRevengeTotosRevengeabout 2 years ago

So glad Michelle got her just rewards. Tired of husbands with no self respect. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

no need for part 2. Ending was fine as she knows what she lost and he got revenge on her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OK….read thru this a couple times, and nowhere could be found even a HINT of an obligation or promise that Michelle was compelled to undergo this “training” for a month. No…it was all her idea…her deluded idea….and Dom was more than happy to participate and cuck her husband.

.

Tne inflection point was when she supposedly went next door to end the deal….and then did not. Why? Simple…she was in lust with Dom and his cock. She perhaps had deluded herself that it was to make her marriage “better”….but in truth she knew otherwise, which is why she half heartedly tried to pull the plug on the arrangement. Which she even cheated on….was supposed to be just 2 days a week, but Dom came over on other days for a “quickie”.

.

It is apparent that Kat was never into the arrangement…and that when she almost immediately understood that Ed would not be either, begged off. But it seems Kat saw something in Ed that she liked, and so apparently entered into a relationship with him that has developed into something more substantial than “sex training”.

.

Not even sure this needs another chapter…but eager to see where it goes. Hope Dom gets a dose of humility 😎

.

4 ****

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

Re: vivkitvohio

"No husband in the world (except a cuck) would let his wife cheat on him knowingly."

I agree 100%. However if you reread the beginning, Ed realised that Michelle was lying to him about this being her first time with Dom.

He knew there was no way she would've just started fucking him in the kitchen unless they were already sleeping together. At that point, their marriage was already over and Ed was going to divorce her cheating ass, so agreeing with "the deal" just kept her distracted while he got the divorce papers ready.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He wasn’t a willing cuckold. As he made notes in the kitchen after his return from the hotel, he knew Michelle had been having sex with Dom long before his birthday. Also, one or more commenters questioned whether Kat owned up to her part of Michelle’s seduction. The story doesn’t say. However, she definitely ratted Michelle’s repeated non-adherence to the schedule. Given that, I suspect she probably told Ed everything. I also think she backed out at his birthday because she knew enough of Ed to know he was a dream husband - unlike Dom. She likely figured a cheap swinging/swapping fuck would make Ed think less of her. Her backing out was not a lack of desire, but the hope of something far more as I believe she suspected Ed would NOT be okay with Michelle’s plan. And, Kat would be there to nab Ed on the rebound.

Back to Ed being a willing cuckold. Pretty sure he was repulsed by what he saw in Don’s kitchen, what Michelle told him of her plan and the fact Michelle had no intention of stopping her “training” with Dom. So he agreed to the month which would allow him to get his affairs in order for the divorce. Remember the papers on the table on the last day - a list of buyers for the house and a petition for divorce. He was a busy guy that month cutting Michelle out of his life. The three weeks with Kat were just stress relief which might blossom into something better.

Lastly, Kat’s warning that a good husband is SO much more than sexual ability, combined with Michelle’s trip down memory lane would have crushed the professional negotiator/deal maker Michelle. She realized she swapped a lifetime of love, devotion and security for an occasional (and becoming less frequent after marriage) roll in the hay. She bought the pig in a poke. Ha.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So, Katja, the deceptive cheating slut who broke up Michael's marriage to the love of his life, thinks she has a shot at the hot, good looking, sexually dynamic SURGEON? Who knows, this is LW, where even the most unlikely things can happen. In the real world, the alpha stud surgeon divorces his loser wife.

Then he bangs the foreign slut, along with every hot single nurse in his hospital, along with their sisters, cousins, best friends, and any other woman hoping to hook up with a surgeon. He does that for the next ten years, banking his cash because he no longer has to waste it on a woman. Then, he might marry a hot twenty-eight year old and have three kids with her. I look forward to the second part. I eagerly wait to see which path you will take with this setup.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh look, another story for all the hapless losers whose wives left them. I suppose reading this might make them feel better for about 10 minutes.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyabout 2 years ago

A very good start but I'll reserve judgment until the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupid and not entertaining in the least. Just stop writing.

1 star!

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Poor, poor, sad little closted man trying to assuage the mental battle going on in his head over the denial of his homosexuality. Writing a really really bad story in hopes of getting a respite from the stress involved with that battle, is but a short time of peace.

The best way to vanquish that anguish is to accept yourself, so please do. Then go over into the gay section and write the story you really need, and want, to write.

katibkatibabout 2 years ago

Very close to perfect! Both in the story itself and in the presentation--I mean the editing. Excellent.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

The ending was interesting, but the bulk of the story was just too much cuck for me. You might save it, but it will take some writing. I wonder how many LW readers are familiar with netorare? I had to look it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Weird strange story of screwed up couples and a very hard to follow story line that is soooo pathetic with its reasoning and the poor mentality of self entitled righteousness!!!!

As usual in any cuck story, a typical loving couple breakup ending because of total stupidity and beliefs.

We hate the whole story and idea, process and the known breakup outcome.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

Fantastic. C'mon, part 2.

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

For being a lawyer Michelle is about a stupid, delusional twit.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
Much too long for so little content

Unless Kat ends up being pregnant and gives Ed a whole volleyball team of kids

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
It Yours To Salvage Or Savage

So whatever characteristic made him agree to be a cuckold for a month must have been the characteristic that made his wife fling herself completely into becoming the next door neighbor's Sex Queen. He didn't even bother to break the bastards face when he first caught them fucking? And we are supposed to wonder why his wife lost all her respect and commitment, And Love, for him? Maybe she just over reacted to, Finally, having real sex with a man who knows how to fuck?

Sure, after a few months, maybe years, Michelle will, finally, become satiated with Dom's mastery at fucking her, and will, like Katja, decide its time to pull up her big girl panties and find herself A Real Man, to be a true husband. But Michelle is now a sterile cuckoo, and Ed has found a better woman, probably a whole woman. I hope you take the opportunity to stick that knife up Michelle's well fucked broken in ass, and twist it, with news of Katja's first pregnancy, with Ed's child.

I will wait to rate the finished product. Thanks for the effort.

trance00trance00about 2 years ago
There are some things you can't just walk away from

If you truly love someone, you can't just walk away from it because it will follow you wherever you go until it is dealt with or until time causes it to fade or die. The more you love someone, the harder it is to let love go. I think Ed knew his marriage was over as soon as he knew his wife was cheating on him, but he gave her a chance because he loved her, and once he gave her that month, he was determined to stick to the deal so that the fault would clearly be Michelle's alone. But why would he want a women with so little concern for the sanctity of marriage like Katja? For revenge against an ego-driven ass like Dom, maybe? What's he going to think when he finds a "willow" seduced away his glamorous wife? I hope Ed dumps Katja as well as Michelle in the next part, although, truth is, I do like reconciliation stories if the wife is contrite enough and clearly shows she has really learned from her mistakes (I guess it's the romantic in me). But considering how blatant and heedless Michelle was in what she did, reconciliation might just not be possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ummm...not much to like with any of these characters.

There is no way that an intelligent and self aware woman anywhere would think her marriage would survive this kind of an arrangement. I mean this character is supposed to be an experienced attorney? And she thinks her surgeon husband is going to agree to this? The premise is sort of ridiculous.

The payoff at the end when the slut comes home for the last time and realizes her dream home will be sold and she is getting divorced over her "education"...then finding her husband HAS been fucking the gorgeous neighbor and falling in love?

I guess that's a satisfying end. But it's hardly a surprise. And really considering the fact that she's been cheating even on the "deal" she proposed...it's hard to believe that in her cold cold betrayer's heart that she would even react the way she did by getting sick?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Michelle is a complete fool , she threw away a lifetime of marital bliss for a short term liaison with a scrub oak leaving a weeping willow behind . She became self involved and unawares of her priorities , her heart had been compromised by her own wickedness , betraying herself as well as her husband ! She’ll be living a life of regret and self loathing even if she hooks up permanently with her domineering neighbor Dom . He has no love for anyone except himself ! Trading love for lust , how tragic ! Nearly flawlessly written and emotionally gripping with a powerful message in the end . Five stars just isn’t enough !

Lovingcpl327Lovingcpl327about 2 years ago

Well written and kept us wanting more

AngusMAngusMabout 2 years ago

What is it about women that they have to do this kind of thing ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Exceptional story and writing, the only complaint being the "all it takes is touching a woman in spot x, and all of her conscious thoughts and will completely disappear" cliche.And yeah, Katya has some 'splainin to do.

.

This doesn't need a second chapter, but I'll eagerly read it, and your other works.

lujon2019lujon2019about 2 years ago

he takes her back, he is a cuck in the end

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 2 years ago

re Powersworder

I agree with your point. I realize he "caught" her right then. after I posted the 1* I had second thought until I thought he had a full month to let that go on before doing anything (sure, he started in with Dom's wife a week in, but allowing the charade for a month is pretty cuckish) I'll re-evaluate after chapter 2.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 2 years ago

this could sum up chapter one

miket0422

For being a lawyer Michelle is about a stupid, delusional twit.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Why do you need a sequel? It's all clear, isn't it? He gets divorced, he has the neighbor as his new wife and she can stay with her gorilla! What else is there to write?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

Kaaaah-BOOM! [the clattering of debris rains all around] 5++/5!!

OnethirdOnethirdabout 2 years ago

An interesting variation- it’s hard to reconcile a smart lawyer who truly loves her husband to the woman who fell into a threesome then dominated by Dom and thought she could balance the books by more fucking on a defined schedule. The parts where she lost her resolve and did whatever Dom wanted were very well written. The ending was a bit Pat- instead of going over the end of the “deal” and arguing about the house, the story skipped straight to a happily ever after with the gorgeous fallback girl next door. There was a missed opportunity.

gordo12gordo12about 2 years ago

That was well written. Top marks.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter. Can't wait to see how he reacts to losing his beloved Kat. 5*

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellabout 2 years ago

The story of a lost woman.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - horrible cuck/wimp crap, I could not get past the first page.

However, you get the one star above to lower your average score

MrSirManMrSirManabout 2 years ago

Excellent writing. It doesn’t matter what one thinks of the characters- excellent writing is always a joy to read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@iameasel

The best way to vanquish that anguish is to accept yourself, so please do. Then go over into the gay section and write the story you really need, and want, to write. - And I'm sure you will be there to read it, in your closet

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24about 2 years ago

Damn, I will be honest this 'cruelty' is what has been missing lately this special touch of yours author. Thanks for the delivery great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would never let my dick go into someone I was in a relationship with who was fucking someone esle. What a cuck loser. He deserved to be cheated on. Wasn't worth getting past that part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yawn-a-rama. Yet another story where the husband allows himself to to sucked in to stupid situation and allows it. In the old days the husband would have put his wife across his lap or over a large chair arm and given her backside 20 odd slaps. Shock horror, this is spousal abuse, ahhhhh. But it stopped them getting out of hand and knew the husband meant what he said. The said, if a male did it, the wife could get really nasty with a hockey stick, a cricket bat works just as well.

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

Probably one of the biggest loads of shit I've ever half read, I say half read as I couldn't be bothered to read it all, such a load of bollocks.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the first part and anxious to see what Chapter 2 brings. Thanks for your writing.

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterover 1 year ago

Enjoyable but a little predictable. Looking forward to part 2

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Excellent Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Great story looking forward to the second chapter.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent writing, but revolting story with revolting characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing writing. Just got to say, you can't make it right cheating bitch, you already fucked him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When all the characters are loathsome, the story will inevitably suck. This story sucks. The author's talents are wasted on this plot. The wife was unfaithful on many levels over an extended time frame. There is no way to salvage the marriage or the friendship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the top 5 authors here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

shes just another typical whore of an atty and a slut of a female, looking out for herself and rationalizing her misdeeds w/ a pretense of keeping score to make things even later. Which they never will be, she cheated then decided it wld be ok if she got hubby to participate, pretending that the commie dick(which i guess was huge altho she never described it beyond it being an ICBM, which aint small) wasnt the only thing she was interested in. She betrayed hubby again when she called his dick a willow and commie's dick an oak, so glad he heard that, was already worried that he was able to fuck her after only 3 days of rage. Katya was in for the long goal, heard all about wonderful faithful hubby Ed, had witnessed the faithlessness and weakness of Michelle and was aiming for the ultimate in wife swapping. Michelle cld have her shit of a hubby while she got a faithful Ed she cld train in sex, altho i dont know how you can train a willow to be an oak. Hoping theres no reconciliation. rk

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sorry, but good writing doesn't make up for a poor story line. I stopped reading after Ed, for some brain-dead, inexplicable reason, agreed to Michelle's Monday/Friday 'only for a month' plan. He had basically been calling bullshit up to that point but suddenly agreed with a couple of minor changes to her plan. Only after reading many comments about what good writing the story was did I go back and finish reading, skimming through most of the sex. I haven't changed my view that Ed would never have agreed to what Michelle wanted to do, especially after catching her fucking Dom in the kitchen. That alone would have told Ed that Michelle had been fucking Dom for some time.

And why didn't Ed challenge Michelle about how did she learn that Dom was better at sex then Ed and what was not currently prefect about their life that schooling from Dom would fix?

Ed and Michelle were supposed to have responsible jobs yet they both (especially Michelle) had no problem being home so much of the week as did Dom.

The choice of Dominick's (Dom) name was also a pretty blatant reference to him 'dominating' 3UFLKMichelle.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Absolutely hated it. Just a dude letting his wife degrade him, disrespect him, and dishonor him. She lives in selfish la-la land. Dom and Kat are better at sex, and that means you need to keep fucking them. Okay what happens next, gotta find the couple that's better than Dom and Kat and start fucking them. Where does it end? This doesn't hold up to any kind of logic. If you are married learn how to fuck with your spouse, that's what the rest of us do.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Friendly suggestion to the author. Throw away your keyboard. Grab your yardbroom and sweep up the fall leaves on your front lawn. It will be a more productive effort. ★, only because ⦾ wasn't an option.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous