Making A Deal With My Son’s Bully

Story Info
A mother visits her son’s bully to confront him.
2.7k words
4.36
74.4k
109
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ck119
ck119
233 Followers

ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18+

I sat by the computer writing my novel, drinking my coffee, when my son Henry came home from school crying. He had been bullied again by this boy Nick. I don't know why Nick keeps bothering my son, but I'd just about had it with him.

"What's wrong?" I asked, Henry, as he walked in the house.

"Nick just won't leave me alone, he keeps slamming me into lockers and hits me when no one's looking."

"I've had enough of this, do you know his address?" I asked.

"Why? What're you going to do?" Henry questioned.

"I wanna speak to his mother."

Henry looked at me like I was crazy. "You can't go over there!"

"I'm just going to tell her what's been going on," I said, "If she doesn't listen I'll speak to the school.

Henry sighed "Alright, fine."

I drove to the house after getting the address from Henry, when I pulled into the drive way I didn't see any cars. I did notice a garage so I figured the cars are in there. I walked up the stone pathway to the house and then up the stairs until finally reaching the door. I knocked a few times and after a couple minutes I was greeted by a tall and muscular young man. He looked me up and down, clearly checking me out. I was wearing a red tank top and black leggings, probably not the best thing to wear in front of this boy, as it left nothing to the imagination. My breasts are rather large and firm and my ass is big and round. My waist is slim and tight and my thighs are on the thicker side. So my clothes were flattering my curves.

"Can I help you, beautiful?" He asked, his voice was deep and smooth.

"I'm here to talk with Mrs. Bennet," I spoke sternly.

"Well, she's not here right now. I'm her son, Nick."

I sighed and figured I'd just talk with him and make him leave my son alone.

"Actually it's about you, may I come in and talk with you?"

He grinned at me "Of course."

He stepped aside and motioned me with his arm to come in. As I walked by him I could feel his eyes gazing at my ass.

Once inside he turned around and locked the door behind us. The place was immaculate, everything was clean and organized. There were pictures all over the walls, mostly family photos of his mom and himself. He walked by me and sat on the couch, patting the cushion, inviting me to sit next to him. His shirt was tight revealing a toned body underneath. He was wearing shorts that hung low on his hips showing off his muscular legs. It also showed the outline of his cock. The bulge was huge, just by looking at it I could clearly tell he was much larger than my husband.

Fuck what am I saying?

"I'm fine standing, I won't be long," I told him. "I'm Henry Keenan's mother, I know you've been bullying him and I want it to stop."

Nick laughed. "You're that little shit's mother? You're way too hot."

My face flushed.

"Is there a reason you keep harassing my son?"

He shrugged his shoulders and smirked."Not really it's just fun."

"Excuse me, it's fun?"

"Yeah, but I bet his mom's way more fun."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

He looked me up and down again then stood up and walked closer to me. I was definitely intimidated by his size as my head was only at his chest level.

"You want me to leave your son alone?"

"Y-yes, I do," I stuttered.

"If you let me fuck you I'll never bother him again."

The words hit my ears and I froze. Did he seriously say that? His lips moved towards mine, our faces inches apart. I closed my eyes for a moment trying to think rationally. I opened them quickly. "Please don't do this," I pleaded.

He grabbed my chin and forced my head back forcing me to look at him.

"Don't do what?" He said, softly as he looked down at me.

"This..." I whispered.

He leaned forward slowly bringing his mouth to mine. Our tongues touched and we both moaned slightly as they brushed against each other. We kissed passionately, his hands roaming across my chest feeling every curve of my breasts. My husband never touches me anymore, and this boy's strong hands feel amazing on my breasts. No, I need to stop. I pushed him away.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I yelled angrily.

"I thought you wanted some fun!" He exclaimed.

I shook my head and glared at him. "No."

"Are you sure? Because I can show you how good sex is, it would be nice to have someone who knows what she's doing, all those high school girls are terrible in bed. I bet you know a few things. Plus I've always wanted to fuck a milf."

"Stop talking like that! What kind of person talks about fucking people's mothers?" I shouted.

He laughed. "I'm willing to leave Henry alone forever if you agree to one condition."

Oh God no...

"Just give me a blowjob, and I won't even look at your son."

"Just a blowjob?"

Am I actually considering this?

"That's all I ask for. Just suck my dick. Deal?"

"Fine," I agreed.

He sat back down onto the couch and I kneeled between his legs.

"You're so hot," he said.

"Shut up and take your cock out already."

"Oh, you want it that bad do you?"

I rolled my eyes as he slide his shorts off, letting them fall to the floor along with his boxers exposing his large throbbing cock. It was easily 9 inches long and extremely thick.

"Holy shit!" I blurted out, shocked by his size. I have to admit, this young man has an impressive cock.

He chuckled. "Do you want it or not? You've seen it now. So why wait any longer?"

I reached forward and grasped his shaft firmly in my hand, stroking it gently. His girth was too big for me to even completely grab it. There were even veins popping out from the side. I wrapped my fingers around the base of his huge tool and pulled upwards. As I inspected his cock.

"Damn, you got some serious meat," I muttered under my breath.

"Now, start sucking," Nick commanded.

I brought my face closer to his cock and lowered my mouth over his hard pole. I licked around his tip, down the shaft and then back up again a few times, before I put the tip in my mouth and gently sucked on it. Then I moved my mouth down his length. The taste of precum filled my senses as I sucked on his shaft, moving further down until I reached my limit about 7 inches down his shaft. I bobbed my head up and down his shaft until I slowly pulled my head back up his cock and popped him out of my mouth. I lifted his clock upwards and started to swirl my tongue around his massive balls while stroking his cock.

"Fuck yeah!" He groaned loudly.

I glanced up at him and saw him staring directly into my eyes. I looked at him as I continued licking his sack, teasing him.

"Does that feel good, big boy?"

"Oh, fuck yes. Keep going!" He demanded.

I brought his balls back to my face, running my tongue around their edges as I teased him once again.

Nick sighed deeply. "You are such a tease. That feels incredible."

"I'm just trying to make sure you cum quick."

He smiled and ran his hands through my hair. "Good girl."

I felt him grabbed my head as he shoved his cock back into my mouth, then he began thrusting his cock deep inside my throat. I tried to keep pace but there was only so much I could take without choking. After several minutes of struggling I stopped breathing entirely. He let go of my head and stood up.

"Take your top off," he ordered.

"W-what?" I stammered.

"Take off your shirt," he repeated impatiently.

My heart raced as I pulled my tank top off.

"Your bra too."

I unhooked my bra, and dropped it beside me, revealing my large tits.

"I'm gonna fuck those big tits of yours," he whispered huskily.

"My husband's never done that to me," I confessed.

Why am I following his commands and telling him that sort of thing? Am I enjoying this?

"Well it's time for you to find out what it's like to have a big young cock in between them."

His words made me shiver.

Is he really going to fuck my boobs? Does he plan to use me like that?!

He pinched both of my nipples tightly causing a sharp pain that quickly turned pleasurable. I moaned softly as he grabbed both sides of my breasts and squeezed, making me squeal. He placed his cock in between my tits and started thrusting slowly. He pushed my boobs together, and I gasped as pleasure coursed throughout my body. He moved faster and harder, pounding away at my chest.

"Oh god! Fuck my tits! Harder!"

Fuck

As he pounded my breasts, I watched as he stared down at me. He wasn't paying attention to anything else other than my naked flesh. He fucked me mercilessly, slamming himself repeatedly into my chest.

"Your tits are fucking amazing!"

The feeling of his cock sliding between my sensitive breasts sent electric shocks through my whole body. Every time he slammed in between my tits, my pussy would clench and twitch uncontrollably. I couldn't stop moaning.

"Are you getting wet baby? Are you excited yet? Do you wanna get fucked real hard right here on the couch?"

I whimpered as he continued to pound my tits relentlessly.

"Yes! Yes!! YES!!!" I yelled.

What is he doing to me, why do I want to fuck this hot young stud so badly?

"Tell me what you want, you fucking whore!" He growled.

"I need to be fucked. I need you to fill me with your cock!" I begged.

He smirked at me. "Then say please."

"Please, I'm begging you...please..."

"Take your pants off," he commanded.

I did as instructed and removed my leggings from around my waist. They landed on the floor next to me along with my panties. He turned me around and smacked my ass hard, making it jiggle. His hand left an imprint when he slapped me. Then he grabbed my hips and pushed me towards the edge of the sofa. I put my hands on the arm rest and arched my back. He started to lick my pussy from behind as his large hands explored my round ass cheeks. The sensation of his warm tongue lapping over my dripping slit was indescribable. It was all I needed to send me over the edge. As he ate me out I felt his finger slip inside me, exploring every nook and cranny of my pussy. I arched my back more and moaned loudly.

"FUCK! FUCK ME ALREADY! FILL MY CUNT WITH YOUR BIG DICK!" I screamed.

He slid two more fingers inside me and sucked my pussy lips into his mouth while continuing to finger fuck me. I cried out in pleasure as a wave of intense orgasmic bliss washed over me.

"I'm Cumming! I'm fucking cumming! Oh my god!" I moaned.

When Nick finally finished eating me out, he climbed onto the sofa and positioned his throbbing erection at the entrance of my pussy. My eyes widened in surprise when I realized just how thick his dick actually was, as he entered inside me.

"Holy fuck! That feels so fucking good," I exclaimed.

Nick took hold of my hips as he slowly pushed his dick further inside my pussy. I let out a loud gasp as he bottomed out. I had never been stretched open quite this way before.

"You're so tight," he groaned.

Slowly but surely, he began pumping his cock within me until I could feel his balls slapping against my pussy.

"Who fucks you better? Me or your husband?"

"GOD YOU'RE SO MUCH BIGGER THAN HIM! OH GOD! IT FEELS AMAZING TO HAVE A REAL MAN INSIDE OF ME! PLEASE DON'T STOP!" I wailed.

Nick turned my head to face him and leaned forward, kissing me deeply as he kept moving his cock in and out of me. He reached up and held one of my breasts and gently caressed it with his fingertips. Our tongues danced together as our bodies rocked rhythmically on the couch. He wrapped his hand around my neck and squeezed, choking me. I gasped for breath as his grip tightened.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you can breathe soon enough," he said.

My pussy contracted and clenched around his shaft as another orgasm rushed through my body. I looked down, closed my eyes and clenched my fists.

"OHHHH YEAHHHH!!" I screamed.

This time was much stronger than the last, sending waves of ecstasy through my entire body. When he pulled out of me, I collapsed onto the cushion below me. I breathed heavily as my body shook uncontrollably.

After catching my breath, I opened my eyes to see that Nick was standing in front of me, his cock only a few inches from my face.

"Lick your juices off," he ordered.

I obeyed without question, licking his dick clean. After I finished cleaning him he told me to lay on my back. Once again I complied. He sat on top of me and lifted my legs up high above his shoulders. With one smooth motion he thrust himself deep inside me once more.

This position made me moan even louder than usual. Every inch of his huge cock filled me completely. I threw my arms up onto the armrest behind me as he pounded me harder and faster.

"Fuck yes! Fuck me! Give it to me! Fill my cunt with your big dick! Make me your little slut!" I yelled.

Nick grunted as he slammed his dick inside of me. He grabbed my tits roughly, squeezing them and pulling on my nipples. Each time his pelvis slammed against mine, I felt myself cum a little. He continued slamming into me relentlessly.

"Ohh! Ohhh! Godddd! YESSSS!! OHHHHH SHIT THAT FEELS SO GOOD!!" I screamed.

With each new scream, Nick's pace increased rapidly. Before long I was screaming incoherent words and crying out in pleasure. I couldn't help myself; I came like crazy. I thrashed about underneath him as my whole world became nothing but pure ecstasy.

"I'M CUMMING AGAIN! UGH! GIVE IT TO ME NICK! MAKE MEEE CUUUUUMMM!" I screamed.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum too!" He yelled, back at me.

The next thing I knew, Nick's hands were gripping my thighs tightly as he buried his dick all the way inside me. The sensation sent shockwaves throughout my body. His balls pressed firmly against my ass as he emptied himself deep inside of me. His cock exploded, filling every inch of my insides.

As we both recovered, I laid there staring up at him. We smiled as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"That was amazing," I told him.

He laughed and kissed me tenderly on the forehead. "Thank you."

We cuddled together on the sofa for several minutes after that. Eventually, I got up to go to the bathroom. As I walked away, I heard Nick say, "You've got such a great ass." I went the bathroom and washed my hands quickly then headed back towards the living room.

Once I returned, Nick was getting dressed. I stood watching him while he put his clothes back on. He still had an enormous bulge in his shorts.

I put my clothes on and kissed him.

"So you'll leave Henry alone?"

"A deal's a deal," he said.

***

It's been a couple weeks now since my 'talk' with Nick, Henry hasn't bullied since. He's come home everyday with a smile. I've been visiting Nick from time to time when I need a real dick. I'd say our deal has worked out perfectly.

ck119
ck119
233 Followers