All Comments on 'Making A Deal With My Son’s Bully'

by ck119

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this great story!!

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 1 year ago

Seeing as all sex partners on this web site need to be over 18, if your son is being bullied, he needs to man up himself. If you consider an 18yod dick real, then you have a very small opinion of Henry's father.

You get a 2 from me.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Gee how different.. I mean there aren't dozens of stories on here exactly the same. Pats head, but surely yours is the best.

Rolls eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nick is clearly black. Jus' sayin.

vietnamvet14vietnamvet14over 1 year ago

Great story and I agree with Anonymous, Nick has to be black sporting a tool like that! Henry now has a 'friend' and his mom now has a monster cock to enjoy. As for 'Professor' Dragonman and your ignorant comment, ease the fuck up! It's a fantasy of ck119, not yours. If you don't like it show us some of your work if you even have any!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Firstly great premise, fantastically written. Dirty talk was on point but one suggestion, needs to be a lil more resistance from mom. Make him work for it, bit more descriptive with the female too.

Tyranny500Tyranny500over 1 year ago

It actually had a better ending than most other hentai which have similar plot. Nick's not that bad, he could have blackmailed her but instead he won her over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes a mother has to look after her son no matter what the consequences!!! I would have liked him to get her pregnant!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hopping for next parts of hard sex sessions, maybe anal too or with other Nick's friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I laughed too loud at her finding tit fucking physically pleasurable. Like, you do understand while psychologically you can enjoy giving a tit job, there aren't big pleasure nerves in cleavage. It was so ridiculous I had to share with my partner for a laugh, even he thought it was silly. This just has, written by a guy who has never fucked a woman energy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looks like an episode from Big cock bully naughty america

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hoping for many more parts and the mother wanting it that much she lets him bully her son anyway.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogover 1 year ago

I've seen a lot of those episodes of Big Cock Bully and I don't recall that particular dialogue. I enjoyed it being told from the woman's perspective. Good job. Extremely erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boring, derivative, bad. Try something else

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sequels please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

These stories you write are actually terrible. You basically copy other peoples stories and don't continue writing a series 2/10

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is more and Erotic Couplings kind of story. There is nothing non-consensual or reluctant -or logical , for that matter , in this brief quickie sex introduction. Start with why would a mother , married , risk having sex in the bully's house, where anyone might come in and then she would be the one in trouble. The woman seem to be too wilful and smart for this. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous