Making a Family Business Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom kissed my cheek and left without saying anything, but Melody stayed for a moment longer. Once she was sure our mother was out of earshot, Melody whispered, "Stop being such a butt-head! I haven't seen Mom so happy in the morning in a long time, but then when she comes in to see you, you just ignore her. Now, she's all down again. Dick!" She slapped my head none-too-gently and left in a huff.

My sister had succeeded in making me feel like shit and I couldn't fall asleep. Finally, I picked up my cell phone, called Mom, and apologized for the way I acted. When she answered the phone, her voice was guarded, but after I apologized and explained that I was feeling sleep-deprived and cranky, she understood and relaxed.

"Mom, I also want to tell you how wonderful it was with you last night," I told her. "You really are an incredible woman and lover." The last part suddenly sounded really strange as I said it aloud. Mom quickly shushed me, but I could tell she was both embarrassed and giddy by my heartfelt compliment.

"Love you, Mom," I said as our brief conversation ended.

"I love you too," she replied and then we both hung up wondering what the hell we had just started. I also wondered how it would affect the new relationship that Melody and had started. My sister's reaction when she watched Mom and I fucking in my bed indicated she didn't care, and that made me question whether she was really in love with me or just enjoying the taboo sex.

---

Melody woke me a little after noontime when she returned from school. "Jeez! You're still in bed?" she exclaimed.

I looked up at her through bleary eyes. "I spent all day yesterday working my ass off in 90 degree heat, and then I come home and spend most of the night getting fucked by my sister and mother. I think I deserved a few hours of sleep," I countered.

"Well, I've got some good news for you. Mom and I changed our plans, so you get to stay in bed. We're going to stream our shows from your bed instead of the office. We both agreed that the office didn't provide the most comfortable furniture for having sex, and besides, it would be just a matter of time before Dad walked in and smelled the place reeking of pussy juice," Melody said with a smile. "But, you should probably take a quick shower and get cleaned up before the show starts. Mom will be home in a few minutes and then we'll go over everything with you."

I reluctantly rolled out of bed and took a nice, warm shower. Just before I finished, Mom and Melody came in the bathroom and pulled open the curtain. Both women were wearing sexy underwear and almost transparent negligees. Mom was wearing black while Melody wore white. Both women stood smiling at me and they eyed my wet body.

"No jerking off in the shower," Melody joked. "We need every bit of your cum for our business." Mom glanced quickly at her daughter and blushed from Melody's blunt comment. I was surprised at Mom's reaction given the vulgar commentary she provided during her web casts. "Now, hurry up!" Melody urged. "We're all revved up and ready to go." With that, my sister did a sexy pirouette and wiggled her nice little ass. My mother's eyes traveled down my dripping wet body and paused on my manhood. When she finally looked back up at me, her expression was full of desire.

I returned my mother's smile and grabbed my towel to dry off just before she turned away to leave the bathroom with my sister. When I entered my bedroom, I found Melody setting up two laptops on my dresser. One of them had a small camera connected to the laptop with a long USB cable.

Melody explained, "We decided that trying to use the camera built in to the laptop would be too awkward to move around, so I picked up this one at the electronics store. It has a six-foot long cable, which should give us good freedom of movement, and I attached a small piece of Velcro that we can use to hold it in place when we want to free all of our hands." Looking around, I saw that she had already stuck several small squares of Velcro tape around my bed and desk areas.

Melody and Mom filled me in on their plan for their afternoon shows, leaving me standing speechless. "Holy shit! That's all?" I asked rhetorically.

"I told you before, I can find someone else to play my brother if you can't handle it," Melody replied semi-seriously. "Now, get into bed," she directed. Our mother picked up her laptop and headed over to Melody's room. Melody called up Mom's web cast on her own laptop and the two of us watched from the bed.

After a few minutes of chatting up her slowly appearing audience, it didn't take Mom long to get into character. I found it oddly erotic to watch her on the screen as she oozed sex from every pore. In just a few minutes, she managed to get her audience fully involved in conversing with her and they wasted no time in telling her all the things they wanted to see her do. As she chatted with them, her hands slowly caressed and fondled her body and her whole expression exuded sexual passion and desire. It took about ten minutes before she removed her bra, and her viewership stats started to rise. Despite removing her bra, Mom kept her negligee on. While it partially covered her otherwise naked breasts, it definitely added to her "hotness". She went through a relatively short display of licking and sucking her nipples for her audience before reaching under her panties to finger her pussy. By then, she had shifted from typing responses back into the chat window to using the microphone. Her commentary smoothly shifted from direct responses to specific viewer comments to more sexually provocative comments that seemed to address each viewer individually. About ten minutes later, her panties slipped off, but her negligee remained draped over her shoulders.

As soon as I started rubbing myself, Melody reached across and took over that duty. I found my excitement building fast while watching my mother masturbate online and getting a nice hand job at the same time from my sexy sister. Mom pulled out the massive rubber dildo she and Melody shared and proceeded to give her viewers a close-up view of it sliding in and out of her very wet pussy, along with a tawdry commentary about how good it felt to be fucked by a big and talented man. She spoke as if talking directly to each of her viewers personally instead of to the growing group.

Even as my sister slowly stroked my cock and kept it nice and hard, I imagined more than a hundred other hands feverishly jerking off their owners as they watched my mother play with herself. After a few minutes in her pussy, Mom withdrew the huge rubber cock and started sucking and licking it as if it were the best thing she had ever tasted.

I happened to look at the clock and was surprised that she had been streaming for nearly 45 minutes already. Melody was staring intently at the chat window and noticed that more people were dropping out of the room than entering. She got up and went through the bathroom to her own room to signal Mom that it was time for the next phase of her show. Melody returned and quickly "decorated" my room by tossing my clothes around the floor in a haphazard fashion.

"Get under the covers and make sure your hard-on is visible through the sheets," she directed. I stretched out on my back and slowly stroked my cock while Melody picked up her laptop with the attached camera and stepped out into the hallway. I could just barely hear Mom from my sister's room as she started setting up her audience.

"Oh, this just isn't working!" she said petulantly. I imagined her face in a sexy pout. "You have me so worked up, I need some real relief." She paused briefly and I visualized her making an exaggerated face while she "thought" of how she could find some "relief".

"I know!" she said brightly. "I bet my son is still in bed. Maybe I can fuck him. Do you want to watch?" I grinned. I didn't need to see her web cast screen to know what was coming across the chat window. I heard her moving around and quickly tried to look like I was sleeping. My cock was still nice and hard, but I discreetly held it up with one hand to make it more prominent under the thin cotton sheets.

Less than a minute later, I heard Mom out in the hallway talking in a loud whisper to her unseen audience on the web site. "Look at him sleeping so nice and peacefully," she told them. "Oh, that little horn dog! He's still got a hard-on from when he fucked me last night!" she commented. "Well, I certainly can't let it go to waste, can I? A man only gets so many hard-ons in his life and we don't want to waste any of them, do we?" Mom pushed the door open and quietly moved across the room. She provided additional narration as she described the mess I left on my floor (which she ascribed to the heat of our previous encounter) and then placed the laptop on the dresser. After making sure the camera view was good, she moved over to my bed and without warning, yanked the covers off me.

Even though I was expecting it, her move still surprised me and my eyes flew open. At that point, I'm sure I looked every bit like a young man caught jerking off in bed by his mother. "Good morning, Son!" Mom said brightly. "Have you been thinking of me again?" without waiting for my reply, she knelt down next to the bed and took my stiff dick in her hand and started licking the head and shaft slowly.

"Mmmm, this is so much better than some old fake dick," she said in a voice that was louder than necessary. She continued licking it and making sounds of contentment along with a somewhat embellished description of my cock for her external audience. She took the large mushroom head between her lips and her tongue slowly circled my shaft around the glans several times. At this point, I was glad Melody had spent so long rubbing my cock. Had it not been almost numb from an hour of near-constant stimulation, I would have shot my load into Mom's mouth by now.

My mother proceeded to bob her head up and down over my shaft and I started groaning loudly for her audience. "Oh, God, Mom! That feels so good. I love waking up to you sucking my cock, You're the best Mom ever!"

She slipped my swollen dick out of her mouth. "Just wait until I let you slide that huge pole up my tight little cunt!" she tittered. "But first, my pussy needs some attention from you."

Mom stood up and let her loose negligee slip off her shoulders to the floor before smoothly swinging herself over my prone figure to straddle my face. "Time for you to have some breakfast!" she said in a sunny voice. Mom lowered her wet cunt over my mouth and in seconds, I was enjoying the taste of her delicious pussy juice. As I focused on eating her out, Mom chronicled what I was doing to her for the virtual audience. Her descriptions were so erotic and vivid, I began to wonder if she really felt that way or was just exaggerating.

"Some of you may already know that I'm a squirter. Would you like me to cum on my son's face and squirt my juice into his mouth?" she asked the camera. When I took a quick moment to rest my tongue, I looked over and saw Melody standing next to the dresser but out of the camera's view. She was peering intently at the computer screen and then turned to look back at out mother, nodding her head eagerly.

Melody was still dressed in the matching white ensemble to the black lace outfit Mom started with, but it was easy to see the large wet area in the crotch of her panties. My mother slightly repositioned herself over my face temporarily obstructing my view of Melody who was apparently adjusting the laptop's camera to zoom in on my face and my mother's swollen pussy lips. I resumed sucking and licking Mom's clit and about two minutes later, Mom cried out loudly that she was going to cum. She waiting until the last second before telling me to keep my mouth open wide and then she pulled away.

Her gleaming wet cunt was barely three inches away when a jet of liquid shot out and landed in my mouth. I automatically closed my mouth to swallow it and the second, much weaker stream landed on my chin and throat. I opened my mouth again and pulled her back down so I could finish lapping up the thicker juice starting to flow from deep inside her vagina. The entire time, Mom was screaming out her delight and calling for me to lick up every bit of her juice. Meanwhile, Melody was busy on the laptop adjusting the camera to provide a wide-angle view of my mother balanced on my face with my tongue up her cunt hole.

When Mom's climax subsided, she moved back and looked down at me. "Ready to fuck your dear Mommy?" she asked. "What do you think?" she asked the web cam. "How should I fuck my little boy?"

Once more, Melody tried to keep up with the constant stream of comments coming in from the viewers. By this time, there were almost two hundred paying customers and Melody just went with what seemed to be the most common phrases that she saw scrolling rapidly up the chat room screen. She looked at Mom and mouthed, "Cow-girl or Doggy-style."

Mom looked into the camera and leered at the unseen audience. "One thing you need to know about my son," she began with a sly smile. "He's my own personal fuck-toy and always the bottom." With that, Mom pivoted around to face away from me and made a big show of rubbing the head of my cock through the crack of her ass and over her wet slit. For a moment, I wondered if she was planning to take me in her ass. She had only mentioned doing that once before at the end of our first show, and never said anything more about it since then. However, she eventually settled her pussy down over my cock from a squatting position and I felt her warm hole fully engulf my throbbing dick.

Melody moved the laptop around to provide a better view for the audience and set it on the nightstand behind my head. While I couldn't see the screen, I knew it was showing my mother's pussy sliding easily up and down my rigid shaft from my perspective. Mom's ass continued to rise and fall rhythmically over my dick as she called out loudly to her audience how good a big, real cock felt in her cunt and wished they could each have a turn in it to satisfy her.

After maybe five minutes, Mom spun around over my cock and sat facing me without my dick every coming out of her. She fed me her soft tits as she continued fucking me until she sensed it was time to end her show.

Mom moved down my body, letting my throbbing dick fall out of her slippery cunt, and took it in her mouth. I didn't think it was possible to make me cum very soon, but Mom surprised me with her magical mouth and I barely lasted another five minutes. As soon as I announced I was cumming, Mom pulled my cock from her lips and opened her mouth to take the first couple jets of my cum mostly in her mouth. The rest dribbled down her chin along with the third and final spurt of cum. Confident that I was done, Mom put the head of my cock back in her mouth and finished sucking me dry until I begged her to stop.

Looking up at the web cam with some of my cum still on her chin and mouth, Mom announced, "That's it for now. Hope all my fans enjoyed the show and stay tuned for further installments of my son and I." She smiled and waved before Melody stopped the streaming picture.

"That was great Mom!" Melody said. She looked at the statistics for her mother's web cast and said, "You had an average of 210 viewers and the average person was on your site for 28 minutes. You killed it!"

"What about me? Don't I get any of the credit?" I joked. My sister just gave me a "You gotta be kidding me" look. Mom laughed, but gave me a nice hug. "Of course you get some of the credit. I'm sure there was at least one person more interested in seeing your dick than my boobs," she said with a smile. I was surprised at how relaxed Mom was compared to how she seemed before streaming live. She was sitting in the side of the bed next to me, with both of us completely naked and reeking of sex while her 18-year old daughter stood looking at us wearing a very sexy, very mature set of lingerie. The whole scene was completely dreamlike.

"Okay, time for me to get set up for my show," Melody said very business-like. "You remember what we planned?" she asked me.

"Sure," I said nodding. Mom nodded as well.

Melody picked up her laptop with the small web cam plugged in and headed back to her room. Mom's laptop was still on my nightstand where Melody has last placed it. I found Melody's site and logged in This time, it was Mom and I watching the web cast in my room and it suddenly felt weird again. We held each other and I kept glancing over at my mother as she watched her daughter's porn cast. I was surprised at how fixated Mom was and then remembered Melody's comments in the study when Mom first caught us.

"Say, Mom...," I started. When she broke her eyes away from the screen to look at me, my throat went dry and I suddenly felt unsure of what to say or whether I should even raise the issue with her.

"Yes?" she asked when I didn't say anything right away.

"Uh, yeah. It's not important," I said as I chickened out.

"No, go ahead sweetie. What is it?" she pressed gently.

"Um... I was just wondering. Have you ever like, been with another woman?" I managed to get out.

She continued to look at me and I thought I saw her eyes widen a little. "What made you want to ask me that?" she replied slowly.

"I don't know. Just the way you were acting with Melody in the study that time," I stammered.

"I see," she said with a slight nod. Her eyes never left mine and after a couple seconds, she continued. "Yes, I have. Does that bother you?"

"Bother me? No!" I replied quickly. I sensed she wasn't entirely comfortable talking about the subject with me so I just turned my attention back to the laptop where Melody was giving her audience a detailed and up close tour of her now naked breasts.

After several seconds, I felt Mom still watching me and I turned to look back at her. "If you want, I'll tell you about it later," she offered.

"That's okay, Mom. It's none of my business," I reassured her. She continued to look at me closely for a few more seconds before turning her attention back to the computer screen. "Melody really is a very beautiful young woman," Mom said to no one in particular.

"I know," I agreed. "So are you," I added. Mom quickly looked back over at me, a half-smile formed on her mouth.

"Thank you. That's very sweet of you to say so, but it's hardly true," she replied modestly. The sounds of Melody moaning drew our attention back to the laptop. My sister was sitting back on her bed with her hand down the front of her frilly white panties rubbing her pussy and describing in scintillating detail how it felt like a man's tongue licking her. Just like Mom, my sister kept her translucent white negligee on, but it was wide open and no longer covered her breasts.

In addition to fingering herself, Melody used her other hand to lift one of her tits up so that she could make a big display of licking and sucking on the small nipple when she wasn't talking to her slowly expanding viewership. I could tell part of her mind was closely monitoring the viewer statistics and gauging when it was time to move to the next phase of her show. Mom was apparently in tune with her daughter because she got up and said, "Okay. Get back in bed and get ready. She'll be coming in here any minute." Right on cue, I heard Melody's voice on the laptop telling her audience that as much as she enjoyed masturbating, it wasn't the same as getting fucked by a real dick. The picture from her web cam started bouncing around wildly was she got up from her bed to pick up the camera and her laptop.

Mom have moved out into the bathroom and several seconds later, Melody pointed the camera lens into my room through the partially open door. As instructed, I was sitting up against my headboard pretending to jerk off to something I was watching on Mom's laptop.